• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming Cassie Ch. 08

Becoming Cassie Ch. 08

12

Papers, presentations, and a couple quizzes, and the Warrens. What a week!

But, I was so glad it was now Thanksgiving Day. I could now focus my thoughts on helping out and home, enjoying Thanksgiving, and then the next couple of days with Kate and her friends.

Kate called me on Thanksgiving Day, we passed the phone around and she said to me, "Can't wait to see you tomorrow!"

"It's just your roommate right now, correct? Seriously, I cannot handle too many more surprises from your family."

"Yes, it's just Bridget for Friday and like mom said, two female friends are spending Saturday night. Nothing has changed."

Friday could not have come any slower. My mom had chauffeur duty again and dropped me off in the afternoon and then dropped my sister at one of her friend's houses. I needed my own car so bad.

When I arrived at Aunt Mary's I was so nervous. Fortunately Kate and Bridget were out at a CVS buying some supplies so I was able to get in comfortably and start the transformation.

Aunt Mary said, "Get dressed first and then I'll help with you make-up. Oh, and I bought you two more items, I hope you don't mind."

She went to a shopping bag and pulled out what looked like a girdle. "What is that?" I asked.

"Just padding really. It's like Spanx. You just step into it and it adds a little to your hips and butt, as well as pulls in your waist just a bit. Not all of us are built like Kate. It will fill out the jeans just enough to give you some curves."

She continued, "I noticed that you could use just a little when you were walking out in the yard the other day in your jeans."

"And these two gel pad things? Wait, I know what these are."

"Yes, these silicone inserts work much better than socks in your bra, plus they will stay in much better. Now, I'll leave you to get dressed."

It only took me only a few minutes to change. The pads did exactly what they were supposed to. They were so much fun and actually bounced a bit as I walked. There were a nice size C.

I was so nervous thinking about meeting Bridget. I was almost shaking.

OK, I was shaking. I was literally trembling.

Aunt Mary sensing my nervousness said, "Cassie, Bridget is going to love you. Just be you and everything will be fine." She finished my make-up and put on the wig and smiled. "There...you look beautiful."

I stood up and was absolutely stunned at how good everything looked. The hip padding, my trimmer waist, and my new "girls" were awesome. I even turned around in the mirror to check out my curves..."These are awesome!" I bounced up and down a bit and loved them.

"Thought you'd like them," she said, "Feel better?"

I just nodded and gave her a hug.

Then Aunt Mary said, "And you know what's even more fun? Kate does not know about the wig, your little "sweetners" or even exactly what you are wearing today."

"Hold still and let me make a few adjustments to your make-up, add these cute earrings and you will be all set to go young lady."

It was now about 5:00 and we were ahead of schedule. Listening to the clock tick in the kitchen made the wait only worse. The plan was for them to come in the front door and we were to wait in the kitchen until they arrived.

Finally the front door bell rang and my heart rate jumped to 150 beats per minute. Kate and Bridget walked into the living room and I heard her shout, "Is Cassie here?"

I took a deep breath and Aunt Mary reached over and held me by the hand.

She said, "Kate, would you come in to the kitchen so you can properly introduce Cassie to your roommate." Aunt Mary and I stood up and waited for Kate to come in.

When Kate walked in the kitchen, she stopped in disbelief..."Cassie?"

"Hi Kate."

"Mom, look at her. I'm speechless. Seriously, the hair, the curves, even the boobs." She reached out and even lightly squeezed them. "Sorry, I just had to...you look amazing."

I think Kate was more flustered than I was nervous. "Come, let me introduce you to Bridget."

Kate took my hand, started walking, stopped, turned around and looked at me again, shook her head in disbelief and then we walked into the living room.

"Bridget, I'd like you to meet my cousin Cassie. Cassie, this is my roomie Bridget."

We kind of did an awkward nod, handshake type greeting and both laughed. She then broke the ice and gave me a big hug.

"Cassie, I'm so glad to meet you. You've got an amazing cousin and she's been the best flatmate I could ever have."

As I listen to her speak, I cut in and asked, "Liverpool?"

"Yes, Liverpool. Very good, did Kate tell you?"

Both Kate and I said "no" at the same time.

"Liverpool FC. They're one of my favorite teams. I'd know that accent anywhere."

Bridget and I started talking football immediately and at the first breather Kate said, "I think mom and I will go out for the evening and just leave you two alone to your soccer."

We both laughed and Aunt Mary said, "I'll actually leave the three of you alone while I get you all some tea."

We all joined together for tea in the kitchen and told stories of growing up, and retold the stories of Kate and me dressing up. Bridget shared some England stories but raved over how she loves the states.

Kate then said, "Cassie, let me show you what we bought earlier today." The three of us went to her room and she showed me a new dress. "What's the special occasion? "

"It's our holiday bash at school before the end of the semester." It was a delicate red dress with sparkles along the bodice. It was beautiful. "Do you want to see it on me?"

"Absolutely. I'll close my eyes while you change."

Bridget jumped up to help her and I could hear them putting on her heels as well. "Ta dah!"

I opened my eyes and Kate was radiant.

Bridget leaned over towards me and said in a loud whisper, "I just hate her, don't you?"

We both laughed and I said, "That's one dress I won't get for a while."

The rest of the night went the same way. Bridget and I got along great, in fact sometimes a little too great.

She was one of those touchy people, always leaning in towards you when she spoke and not afraid to place a hand on your leg or arm when talking to you. But she did this to Kate too. I just had to get used to it.

I was so glad Aunt Mary made me practice sitting, getting up and down. I watched Kate and Bridget and tried my best to mimic them without looking stupid.

We all had a light snack of turkey and leftovers around 7:00 and Aunt Mary told more stories of us growing up. She even brought out some of the pictures.

Our conversation continued until it was almost midnight. Aunt Mary had long since retired for the evening. It was strange, I was so nervous about this night and now I didn't want it to end.

"Cassie, we will see you in the morning for a late breakfast...got it...a late breakfast." We gave each other a real hug this time and I headed off to the guest room.

I let the girls hit the bathroom first and then I walked down and started cleaning up my Cassie face. It was really sad. I was not looking forward to it. After washing up I just tossed the jeans back on and headed to the room.

Bridget and Kate were staying in her room on the trundle bed and I still got the whole guest room for tonight. I changed into one of the nighties and slept so well.

My alarm went off at 9AM and I was shocked it was that late. I checked the hall and no one was up so I decided to shower first and get ready. My guess is that Kate and Bridget stayed up late talking even more, mostly about me.

It was going to be a Matt morning. I was wondering how Bridget was going to take see me in guy mode.

I wanted to be comfortable so I wore my own jeans and a nice polo shirt. I was in good shape so I had no problem looking good. I just didn't want to embarrass Kate.

After I finished dressing I headed down to the kitchen and Aunt Mary greeted me with a little hug and "Good morning Matt."

Coffee was ready so I grabbed a cup and we sat down. I shared with her some of the fun last night. She was all excited for me.

I heard some movement in the hallway, and then in stumbled the two girls. They looked good, even though they had not showered. I think tussled hair always looks great!

I welcomed them with a "Good morning ladies."

Kate said, "Hi Matt" and gave me a hug. Bridget tried her best not to stare as she said good morning but it was way too obvious.

"Is it that bad?" I joked.

"Not at all. I just don't know who's better looking, you or Cassie?", she said in her dry English humor.

"Hey, calm down there roomie, that's my cousin you're hitting on."

With the initial shock over and a good laugh out of the way, we had a wonderful breakfast and chatted about school, sports and football. I loved having a girl to talk about this with. Soccer was my second love and I could talk all day about it.

As the day wore on, Kate said, "Let's talk about tonight. Mom said you had an idea of maybe dressing up a bit and having a nice dinner around the table when our other friends arrive. I think that's a great idea!"

"Did you have an idea of what you would like to wear?"

"You know this is kind of awkward because I'm sitting here as Matt talking about wearing dresses, so maybe I better show you what ones Aunt Mary and I kind of picked out."

We walked into the guestroom and went to the closet. Bridget asked..."Matt, these are all yours?"

"Well, they're Cassie's I guess. I can tell you that they all fit me and they came from a real sweet cousin."

"Gosh, you're so sweet to cuz, but enough of the sucking up. Which ones were you thinking about for tonight?

I pulled out the three and the girls looked them all up and down held each one up to me. Again, awkward, but they both finally agreed on one."

I showed them the shoes and Bridget said, "But we've got to do something about those toe nails...pedi party!" I looked immediately concerned.

Kate jumped in and said. "Don't worry, Matt, it'll come off...I think."

It was about 1:00 so the girls showered and put on a pair of shorts so they could do their nails. Her friends were arriving around 5:00 so we had plenty of time. Kate broke out the nail polish, nail polish remover, cutters, files, and all the stuff guys had no idea about.

First they removed their old polish. I followed their lead as they were trimming their toe nails, filing them and buffing the surfaces. This was pretty gross at first, but the trimming buffing really started making my soccer toe nails look nice.

Next up, I was told a clear coating so the color doesn't sink into your nails. Bridget insisted on doing mine and made me do hers. Now they were glistening. This was pretty cool. We sat in a circle as we waiting for them to dry.

Kate said, "I'm thinking a deep autumn color will go nicely with the dress you picked."

Bridget picked up the color and said, "I'll do them."

Sitting at my feet I watched her put in the toe spacers and meticulously apply the polish. She loved doing it and I really loved having the attention. "I'd return the favor but it would be a disaster."

"No, you need to learn how to do it," and she tossed the polish to me.

Bridget then did Kate's. After the second coat was applied they looked fantastic. They repeated the same process on the finger nails and Kate took over and did mine this time.

"Just like old times," she said with a wink. We all laughed.

OK, being Matt with painted nails and toes was weird but I loved the experience. By 3:00 I started getting dressed and Aunt Mary offered to my make-up.

Everything went perfectly and by 4:00 she and I started setting up for dinner. When Kate and Bridget saw me in the dress, they just stopped in amazement.

Kate said, "Seriously, I would have never guessed you would look this good in my clothes. Nice choice of clothes Cassie."

Bridget jumped in and said, "This is really messing with my head. You are so beautiful," as she gave me a big hug.

Almost right at 5:00 the door bell rang and we were ready. In walked Parul and Maura with their travel bags.

There were introductions all around with Aunt Mary as well and lots of hugs. I had to ask myself, do all girls rub each other's bra straps when they hug or was it just mine? I liked this ritual.

Maura and Parul said, "We are so underdressed for this party...we need to change, be right back."

It didn't take long and when they emerged it was like show time.

Parul was short with beautiful features and long dark hair. Knowing she came from India, she had this cute accent...and was she ever fit. As the night went on I found out she was on the tennis team and as a sophomore had a real promising career. I loved her arms. She was really jacked and had what appeared to be gorgeous breasts.

Maura was a tall redhead and lots of fun. She could not have been more Irish and listening to her and Bridget go at it was such fun. She was also a sophomore and was on the volleyball team.

When she came out in her dress, I asked, "Maura, I love your dress...may I borrow it sometime?" I think that made me one of the girls. "We need to talk about clothes!"

Everyone seemed to want to talk at once and I watched as Aunt Mary was the gracious hostess and let the girls go on and on.

Throughout the meal, I had the chance to help out in the kitchen and really loved just being one of the girls. I could have stayed here forever.

After a light dessert, Kate then stepped in and said, "We all look so absolutely adorable, let's head over to the Fashion Outlet and walk off this amazing meal off. Cassie, are you up for it?"

"I am if you are. It sounds silly, but it's a big step for me." All I got was encouragement and off we went.

On the drive over in Maura's SUV, Kate said, "Do you want to play the shopping game?" Everyone but me said, "Absolutely. "

I had no idea what that meant.

Bridget wrote everyone's name on a piece of paper and Parul put them in small bag in the SUV and announced, "Everyone, pick a name, and if you pick your own, put it back in. And don't say who's name you picked either."

"Cassie, you're up first." I picked and said nothing. Then Kate picked, followed by Maura, then Bridget who had to pick twice because she got her own name, and then Parul got the last slip.

Parul said, "Here's how it works. Whoever's name you picked is going to accompany you into the dressing room to help you change, and the other three are going to make up a story of who you are and the type of dress you are looking for and for what event."

"In each upscale store we go into, there is a different story line to tell the sales associate. For example, I may be the international tennis star looking for a dress for an awards ceremony next week on ESPN."

"I know it sounds a little corny but its lots of fun," said Maura.

We then had to read off who picked whom. Maura selected me and I selected Kate. I could sense disappointed in Bridget when I said I pulled Kate's name.

We arrived and let me tell you, five hot college girls strutting through the Factory Outlet stores in dresses and heels attracted plenty of attention. I actually loved it. Aunt Mary really nailed the girl's night out scenario.

Maura was just a bit taller than me in her heels and all of a sudden I realized what it must feel like always being the tallest in the crowd. She was always turning heads. "Is it like this for you a lot?" I asked.

"All the time, I love it and hate it. Sometimes I wish I was about 5 inches shorter. Just even for a day."

"Me too, like tonight."

"Well Cassie, I think you're perfect just the way you are," as she gave me a little hip check that almost knocked me into Bridget.

As we wandered around she tended to be the one I tried to stand next to most of time just to blend in a little, and my little shadow, Bridget never left my side.

Maura and Bridget continued their verbal sparring all night long and I was the center of their attention. Maura would tease Bridget non-stop about picking me and told her once we got in the dressing room, she and I may never come out. Talk about sexual tension.

At each store, all the girls played their part so well. And when it was fashion show time to show off the dress to the three waiting friends, all the phones were out taking pictures.

When it was finally Maura's turn to dress, the other three determined that her dad was a diplomat from Ireland and she needed a dress for state function later next month. The sales associate started with two dresses, both dark with long beautiful lines.

Maura turned to me, grabbed my hand and said "Let's go and see what these look like girl."

Stepping into a dressing room with a female athlete I have only known for several hours who has been hitting on me for the past hour was not something I was ready for.

I know from my school that our female athletes were fit, but Maura was beyond fit. I helped her off with her dress and tried to stay as relaxed as I could. That did not last very long.

She was wearing this amazingly see through bra and a really nice quality thong, not one of those cheap string ones. She obviously knew what she was wearing before we went out but she could not have known she'd be taking her clothes off in front of me.

When she turned and faced me, I really had trouble not looking at her breasts. "Cassie, do I detect a little embarrassment?" she whispered.

"I'm not sure embarrassment is the right word...but I sure am feeling something."

I was so glad I was wearing the spanx on the bottom. It was the only thing that saved me. I was trying my best not to get excited about being in a dressing room with a gorgeous girl my own age wearing a sheer bra and a thong.

She laughed a little and gave me a cute kiss on the lips and said, "Don't be embarrassed. Let's just have fun."

"Here, try this one on first," I offered as I held up the first of two dresses. The dress fit perfectly and was long elegant. She pulled two long rhinestone earrings out of her purse and they really made the outfit.

When she strutted out, everyone raved about that the dress and took lots of pictures.

Back in the dressing room it was time to help her out of the dress and into the next one. We had plenty of room and the room was far enough away from the area so we could at least talk a little without being overheard.

We just about had the first long dress off her when she seemed a bit unsteady, so I instinctively reached out to steady her. Anywhere I reached was all skin. "Sorry," was all I could come up with.

"It wasn't that bad was it?" she asked as she turned around.

"Hardly, I just wasn't sure where to reach."

She took a step closer to me and whispered to me..."Cassie, are you bashful?"

"I'm just not quite used to this, that's all."

She took another step and then slowly reached down took each of my hands and placed them on her breasts. "Is this better?" she asked.

I could feel her nipples harden as she softly caressed her breasts with my hands. Again she said, "That's not so bad, is it?"

My eyes were so wide open I must have looked like a jerk.

After a moment she said, "Let's try on the next one or they'll talk even more about us."

She continued to flirt with me as we put on and took off each dress. She loved her body and loved attention.

The final dress the girls passed in was a $400 halter gown and with a real low back.

Maura said, "This is designer quality. I love this. Cassie, help me off with my bra." She turned around and I unhooked her bra.

"Nicely done Cassie. I can tell you've done that before, a lot." She laughed, turned around and handed me the bra.

OK, this was beyond erotic. Two magnificent athletic breasts above her six pack were now staring me in the face. Somehow, I knew that the other three girls knew she was going to have to remove her bra to try on this dress.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming Cassie Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds