• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Swap

Wife Swap

We have some new neighbours, Jan and Steve. They're friendly enough, I guess. Jan is cute. She blonde and in her early twenties. Very early. Steve is somewhat older, around thirty. Personal opinion, he caught her while she was still young and naïve. Not hard to do because my assessment of her is that she's still young and naïve.

One other thing. Steve will never be my bosom buddy because he's a slob. From what I can tell it's inherent to his personality. Jan keeps their house clean but I doubt she can find the time to try and do the same for Steve.

I do see a little more of Steve than I want to because Jan and Heather, my wife, bonded, and are new best friends. The two women are regularly over at each other's house.

I have seen Steve ogling Heather several times. I didn't think too much of it, putting it down to natural male appreciation of a nicely shaped woman. At twenty five, Heather was several years older than Jan in age and a few decades older in experience. I've always thought that Heather was just born knowing. I know I'd hate to try to put anything over her.

Anyway, it took me completely by surprise when Steve suddenly told me that he quite fancied Heather. How did I feel about a wife swap?

How did I feel about a wife swap? Steve, the lecherous slob, together with my wife? Over my dead body. Better yet, over his dead body.

I considered the question and then politely explained to Steve that if he ever laid one greasy finger on my wife I'd snap it off and stuff it up his fundamental orifice and he'd be able to scratch himself every time he sat down. I smiled gently while I explained this to Steve but, from the way he went pale, he got the message loud and clear. He just gave a nervous laugh and assured me he was just joking. I laughed along with him, and assured him that I wasn't.

Later that day I wandered into the kitchen and Heather was sitting at the table, drinking coffee. Still fuming over Steve's crass suggestion I vented at her.

"Would you believe that Steve had the gall to suggest a wife swap," I grumbled. "Can you believe the hide of that guy? As if I'm ever going to let him within touching distance of you. Angels will be skating on hell's ice rinks first."

I expected Heather to fire up and say what she thought of Steve. (I already knew, but figured she'd repeat it anyway.) Instead she looked embarrassed and tilted her head to the side. I just knew I'd opened my mouth and put my foot in.

Turning my head I finally saw Jan, standing next to the fridge with the milk in her hand, blushing. Hey, I know when to apologise.

"Sorry, Jan," I said. "Nothing personal, I assure you."

I should have stopped with, "Sorry, Jan." Heather promptly pounced.

"Nothing personal? What do you mean by that?"

Talk about being damned if you do or damned if you don't.

"Ah," I said, stalling for time. "I guess I mean that while I will admit that Jan is a very attractive young woman who I might have intentions towards in another life, in this life I'm already madly in love with you and would never go behind your back about something like this."

I thought that covered it quite neatly, flattering both women while declaring my unconditional loyalty to my wife.

Jan was still blushing prettily.

"I don't know why Steve would say anything like that. He must know that there would be no way I'd go along with it."

She must have realised that she was being as unflattering to me as I had been to her. "Nothing personal," she added sweetly.

I grinned and winked, thinking myself nicely out of that, but Heather pounced again.

"And what do you mean by nothing personal," she demanded.

Jan proved she could think as fast as the best of them.

"Um, I guess I mean that although Paul is a very nice man he's your husband and I would never dream of trying to come between the pair of you."

Honour satisfied all around I decided it was time for me to discretely depart. No doubt Heather and Jan would want to dissect Steve's character and they didn't need me there to do that.

About half an hour later Heather called me. I innocently wandered to my fate. She was sitting at the table, a most suspicious looking smile on her face. Jan was standing to one side, slightly flushed, with a very nervous smile on her face.

"Jan had something to show you," Heather said casually, nodding to Jan.

Jan then proceeded to chalk me up as a potential heart attack victim, a shocking state of affairs for someone as youthful as me. She reached down, took hold of the hem of her skirt, and drew it up. Not showing off her legs, although they were on display, but lifting her dress high, revealing that she was not wearing panties. All was revealed, showing exactly where her bikini fitted and that she shaved. All those cunning little curves normally hidden from sight were on display.

Yes, I looked, taking it all in. I didn't know why this was happening but I knew enough that I was expected to look her over and could be in trouble if I didn't. (I could also be in trouble if I did, I knew, as women can be contrary, but Heather had started the ball rolling.)

So I looked, flung Heather a quick what the hell look, and then checked out Jan some more. She was well worth looking at. Trim and fit, not an ounce of unneeded fat, shapely as all hell.

"Jan and I have been talking," announced Heather. "Did you know that she's never been with any man apart from Steve?"

"Ah, no," I admitted. "Jan's sex life is the sort of thing that is no business of mine and I have never considered it."

"Well, she hasn't, but she admits she's been curious as to what it would be like with another man. Now it occurred to me that I have never seen a woman being taken by a man. I'm not counting anything that you might see on video. That isn't real. I'm talking about actually seeing a man stick it to a woman.

It seems to me it could be fun to watch a woman get taken, especially if it's the first time this man takes her.

So we decided that we'd get you to take Jan, right here and now, while I watch."

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have an erection. Hell, my cock had risen with Jan's hemline and had been getting harder ever since. But still. . .

"You've got to be kidding me," I said softly.

Heather promptly bounced to her feet and walked over to Jan. She lifted her dress even higher, up and over her head high, leaving Jan standing there in a bra. Not for long. Heather undid the bra and Jan wiggled her shoulders slightly and the straps fell down her arms, the rest of the bra following. She had a lot more in the breast department than I'd realised.

"Does this look as though we're kidding?" Heather asked.

Jan was blushing but not doing anything to cover her charms.

"Bounce on your toes," I said softly.

"Why?"

"I want to watch your breasts bounce."

Jan flicked a look at Heather, who was sitting down again. Heather just gave her an evil little smile, waiting. Jan looked back at me and I was standing there, looking at her, waiting.

She bounced. Quite nicely, too. She bobbed up and down on her toes, getting a very nice bouncing motion in the breast department. They continued to bobble up and down even after Jan stopped encouraging them.

I looked over at Heather and the look she gave me told me she knew they had me by the balls.

"OK," I breathed softly, "but there will be retribution at some later date."

The threat made Jan look a little nervous but Heather just smiled. She probably figured she could handle anything I threw at her. She probably could, too. And maybe Jan was just looking nervous as she knew what I was agreeing to.

"Ah, I think you'll find Jan is ready for your immediate intentions," Heather assured me, nodding towards the dresser.

I glanced at it and damned if there wasn't a dildo lying on it. What the fuck had these two been up to while I was elsewhere? What would they have done if I'd come back in unexpectedly? I decided I didn't want to know. I took off my trousers rather than ponder any embarrassing questions.

I have always considered myself to fall in the average size where erections are considered. No, I don't know exactly what size I am. I've never measured. Heather has hinted that I'm on the upper bounds of average but says I'm large enough for her and that's all that I need to worry about. From the look on Jan's face I suspect that Steve might be on the shorter side of average. She was eyeing my erection with rather a tense expression.

I moved closer to her, reaching out and pulling her up against me, letting her feel my erection pressing against her stomach. My immediate problem was how to initially take her. Drive in hard and fast (assuming she was ready) or slide in gently, letting her feel me gradually filling her. I decided that Steve was the sort of asshole who'd think only of himself and would go in hard right from the word go, and probably even before the word was said. Hence, a slow invasion was the recommended protocol.

I backed Jan up against the table, getting her to lean back a little. My hand was between her legs, gently rubbing and assessing her vulnerability. Heather was right about one thing. Whatever the wretches had been doing it had left Jan in a hot and willing state.

I took one of Jan's hands and pressed it against my rigid pole. She swallowed as her hand closed over it, flicking a frantic glance towards Heather. I don't know what she saw on Heather's face but it seemed to reassure her. Her grip tightened.

"No," I said quietly. "Don't just hang onto it as though you're going to fight it off. Put it where it's going to do the most good."

Jan's eyes widened and she was staring at me, blushing, while her hand slowly manoeuvred my erection until the head was pressing between her lips. I pressed forward, feeling her lips yielding.

"Don't look at me, look down," I gently chided and Jan's gaze switched to where my cock was starting to penetrate her.

I leaned forward, slowly increasing the pressure, my cock sinking slowly but surely into her. Jan was breathing hard, staring down at where we merged, and I suspect that she was practically willing my cock to take her.

I was willing to oblige. I just naturally kept pushing until I was fully in her, the only catch being that I pushed bloody slowly. I even backup up a little when Jan started pushing towards me.

"Not yet," I told her. "Just wait while I make myself at home."

Ignoring her squirming impatience I continued on my slow way, knowing she was feeling me deep inside her. Finally I settled against her with a little bump, promptly squirming around a little to make sure I was comfortable seated. From the hissing sound she made I suspect that it was an unprecedented move and that it was doing unspeakable things inside her.

Stage set I started pumping her. I started slow and small, just gently easing back and forth a few inches, letting her get the feel of me. Her irritation was starting to show. She was breathing hard, trying to push hard against me, frustration building.

There are different types of fun and I decided it was time to switch from the fun of teasing to the more ribald fun of taking. I moved faster and Jan gave a groan of relief as my erection started to forcefully pleasure her. I was now making full drives into her, not sliding in nice and gently but pulling right back and driving in hard.

Jan was gasping and swearing, shaking her head slowly as she responded forcefully, her back arching as she pushed herself up to meet me, almost screaming in her eagerness. I settled for a nice steady tempo, trying to make things last for more than a few seconds. I suppose I succeeded. We certainly seemed to be banging together for a reasonable period.

The sounds Jan was making were starting to sound a little frantic. Time, I thought, to give her a little push. I started hitting her harder and faster, driving in with a will. I'd timed it right. Jan was ready and she climaxed, her mouth open, screaming silently.

I let her ride it out before pulling free. She was still shaking slightly, concentrating on what had just happened. She should have concentrated on what was happening right now.

I turned her around to face the table, and she slumped forward against it, leaving herself nicely exposed. She gave quite a startled shriek when I drove firmly into her again. She'd had her climax and I didn't need to worry about that. I went right to town, banging her heartily, letting my own driving need take charge.

It didn't take all that much time before I was ready to go. Jan's bottom was bobbing up and down nicely as she moved with me, and I could hear her giving tongue again. I gave one last burst, hitting hard, then erupting deep inside her. I was quite chuffed to find her climaxing again.

Afterwards, Heather seemed vastly amused by the whole thing, even though she knew I was planning some sort of retribution. Jan just sat at the table, appearing to glow slightly. She was practically radiant. I decided then and there that if they started to discuss my sexual abilities I was taking off, running.

"Um, are you going to tell him the rest?" asked Jan, and she was smirking at me.

I looked suspiciously at Heather.

"Ah, well," she said, finally sounding just a little bit nervous, "part of the deal that Jan and I made was that she should be able to see you take me. She's just as curious as to what it's like. Um, when Steve goes to the pub tonight she's coming over."

I sat back, considering the two women, and they were both looking increasingly nervous. I nodded judiciously.

"Tell me, Jan," I said, "have you ever seen a husband spank his wife before ravishing her?"

Jan shook her head, blushing, while Heather squirmed in her chair slightly.

"Then you're in for a treat tonight," I promised. "One other thing. Have you ever been stripped and spanked yourself?"

Jan shook her head again, and now she was looking a lot more nervous.

"My, my," I murmured. "Today is going to be quite a day of firsts for you, isn't it?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Swap

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds