• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My New Slut Cinny

My New Slut Cinny

I couldn't help it. I had been friends with Cinny* (name has been changed to protect the innocent) for a couple years now. I wanted to have a little fun with her, so finally, I created a profile on the site, so she wouldn't realize it was me. I messaged her carefully, saying I had just got into the lifestyle and was looking for someone who could teach me. She messaged back that she was more than happy to teach me. After a couple months of talking to her through this profile, she agrees to meet up with me. I choose this park nearby to my house that almost never has anyone in it, though she doesn't know that.

I arrive at least 45 minutes earlier than the agreed upon time to make sure that I can be ready for her. I squat down behind a set of bushes where I can see when she arrives. Finally she arrives. She is walking towards me and I can see every inch of her beautiful body. My mouth starts to water. She starts to walk by the bush, obviously heading for the benches. I jump out from behind the bushes and grab her from behind, clamping the chloroform soaked rag over her mouth and nose. She struggles for a bit, but soon falls limp in my arms. I carefully lay her down, run to the van and grab the pull cart. I gentle put her onto it, curling her so that no piece of her will drag on the ground, then I pull her to the van and load her in.

I drive quickly to my house, not even 5 minutes away. I load her into the pull cart again and carefully get her into my house. I take her straight into my dungeon room. I strip her completely naked and put her onto my special bondage table. I lock cuffs onto her wrists and ankles, then secure them to the table. I slip a bit gag into her mouth and secure it behind her head, then slip a hood over her head and secure it in place around her neck.

I wander off with her clothes and throw them in my garbage can. She won't need those anymore. When I return I can tell she is awake. She is struggling against the cuffs, but I know they are unbreakable. I have tried myself. I wheel the fucking machine over to her, place a hand on her pussy and carefully guide the dildo into her. I set the machine going with a click. Her gasp behind the gag is audible. I grab the hitachi, turning it on high and holding it to her clit.

I watch her squirm for a bit, my own pussy starting to drip. I watch the machine thrust fast and hard in her tight pussy. Finally I can't help it. I lean down and take her nipple into my mouth, just in time for her to arch her back into my mouth as the first orgasm is forced out of her. I keep suckling on her nipples, changing between them and fondling the other with my free hand while I keep the vibrator in place. After 10 more orgasms, she is trembling madly and I finally turn off the two devices.

I crank the bondage table, forcing it into the standing position similar to a Saint Andrew's cross. I grab a crop, and smack her breasts. She struggles and wiggles, attempting to evade my swings. I laugh at her, since every smack is still hitting her. I crop her stomach, thighs, and pussy as well, laughing at her struggles.

After about 45 minutes, I undo her left wrist, force it to the right side to secure it and take the right wrist to the left side. Then I switch her ankles around, forcing her stomach against the bondage table. I grab a flogger in each hand, swinging in a criss-cross motion so that there is a nice alternating rhythm. I stop after 20 minutes, then grab my single tail whip. I whip her back 4 times before I reach for a paddle instead.

I paddle her ass hard until it is bright red, and then grab my favorite cane. It is made of bamboo, with a black leather handle. I stripe the entire back of her thighs, only centimeters between the stripes. I release her bonds, allowing her to fall to the plush carpeted floor. I grab my special spreader bars, quickly connected her ankles to the longest one, feeding the rest under her to connect her wrists to the short one. The two are connected by a third one, making sure she cannot stand up at all.

I connect a chain to the spreader bar connecting her wrists. This chain is bolted heavily to the wall. She pulls at it, but soon finds that she is trapped where she is. She starts to move forward as I grab the chain from the opposite wall. I grab the spreader bar to her ankles and connect the chain to it quickly. She finds herself stuck in one spot, unable to move forward or backward.

I grab my strap on, a double penetration dildo, a special vibrator for my own pussy, and put them on. I kneel between her thighs and gently push both ends of the dildos into her holes. She tries to pull away from me, but doesn't succeed. I can hear her screaming around her gag. I grab a nearby strap and slip it under her, forcing it into the curve of her body where her thighs meet her hips. I grab hold of one end in each hand, pulling her hips back towards me. She lets out an outraged scream around the gag, causing me to laugh. I turn on the vibrator that is inside me.

I use the strap to control where her hips are as I begin to thrust into her. I begin to moan as my pleasure builds with each thrust. I reach down and turn the vibrator on as high as it will go and gasp loudly, throwing my head back in ecstasy. I thrust hard into her again and again, crying my pleasure to the walls as I cum over and over and over again.

After almost an hour, I turn off the vibrator and collapse against Cinny's back with a groan. I pull the dildos out of her and stand up to remove the strap on. Cinny collapses onto her side, panting. I release the chains and the spreader bars, then I pull her towards my special throne. I secure her ankles to the bolts on the floor and, sitting down, secure her wrists to the sides of my chair. I grab my nearby crop and a blindfold. Then I release her hood but quickly slip the blindfold over her eyes so she doesn't see me yet. I grab the headset that is on the arm of the chair and put it on my head, flipping on the microphone. I fist my hand in her hair and tap her cheek with my crop.

"You are going to be a good girl, aren't you, slut?" I ask her, the headset disguising my voice carefully. "You are not going to scream or cuss at me, and you certainly are not going to bite me, are you?"

She shakes her head left to right slowly. I release the gag slowly, keeping my other hand in her hair tightly. I toss the gag off to the side, then lean back against the back rest of my throne. I pull my skirt up, and shove her face into my pussy.

"Eat my pussy, bitch." I tell her, gently tapping her shoulder blade with my crop. She begins with a slow cautious lick, causing me to tap her shoulder a bit harder. She then begins to earnestly lick at my clit. She suckles at my clit tentatively, encouraged by my moans of pleasure. She alternates sucking my clit with licking my pussy, eating me eagerly as she becomes more and more encouraged by my moans. I arch my back as I orgasm, my juices really flowing to cover her face.

I pull her face out of my crotch, release her wrists from my throne, and stand up. She reaches up to wipe her face off but I smack her hands quickly.

"No, slut. You will leave my juices there until I tell you otherwise!" i tell her with a snarl.

She opens her mouth, taking a big breath as if she is about to really tell me off, but I grab a nearby penis gag first. I shove it into her mouth and lock it in place, laughing at her outraged cry. I grab her by the hair, release her ankles, and drag her over to my spanking bench. She struggles against me, but I manage to force her over it, and secure her wrists and ankles to it.

I grab my favorite large wooden paddle and bring it across her ass hard. Again and again I strike with that wooden paddle, bringing scream after scream from her throat. I keep going until she is only panting. I put the paddle down, then move to squat at her head. I grab a fistful of hair and lift her head up.

"You are going to behave, slut. I will leave you down here and just come down when I want to give you a beating like that." I warn her.

She shakes her head from side to side, though I am not sure if she means that she won't behave or that she doesn't want me to leave her down here. I gently slap her cheek with my hand. I release her hair and let her head fall back down to just hang limply. I go over to the fucking machine, and wheel it behind her. I roughly press the dildo into her pussy and turn the machine on once more. It begins its old rhythm of hard, fast thrusts into her pussy.

I grab a small paddle and stand beside her, one hand resting on the opposite him, my arm over the small of her back. I strike down upon her cheek once, twice, three times. Then I begin striking in the same rhythm as the machine's thrusts into her. She is shaking again before I finally turn the machine off. I released her wrists and ankles from the spanking bench and shoved her gently to make her fall onto the floor. Smiling, I watch as she moves, still trembling, onto her hands and knees, but then stays that way.

I squat down. "Now, I am holding a collar. If you are going to be a good girl, I want you to kneel back onto your heels and put your hands on top of your head, slut."

She leans back, placing her bottom upon her heels, then straightens her back and places her hands on top of her head with fingers intertwined. I smile and put the collar around her throat, locking it. I clip the leash onto it and give it a gentle tug. She falls forward, catching herself with her hands.

"You are to always crawl in my house, bitch." I tell her, gently tugging the leash to lead her behind me as I walk through the house. I lead her into my bedroom, and connect the leash to a ring on the post at the foot of my bed. I move her onto the mat I have on the floor for her to sleep on, then squat down beside her and remove my headset. I slowly remove the blindfold, knowing that her eyes are going to be very light sensitive. I stare into her eyes as they slowly come back into focus, her blinking wildly against the light.

Finally recognition crosses her face and she gasps behind the gag. I laugh good naturedly at the stern look she gives me. My dear Cinny is very dominant. She has a whole house full of slaves, and she is very mad at me for turning her into my bitch. She raises her hands and tugs at the gag but then finds the lock and growls at me a bit. I reach over and slap her ass hard.

"No, slut. You are mine now. Once you are better trained I will allow you to go back home, but for now you are stuck here." I tell her, shaking my finger in her face like scolding a child. "You will never go back home if you don't shape up, slut. I will keep you unless I can trust that you will return to me when I want you here."

I clip her wrist cuffs to the collar, force her to lay down, and clip her ankles together, securing it with a chain to the bed post so that she is chained by collar and ankles. She lays her head down on the pillow with a little whimper, and I smile warmly at her. "I love you, Cinny. This is what I have always wanted. Just give in, and we will both enjoy this very much."

I caress her cheek gently then lean down and kiss where I caressed. "Goodnight, slut." I whisper before crawling into my bed, turning off the light and slipping away into dreams of what I finally had attained for myself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My New Slut Cinny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds