• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Most Painful Day with Mom

The Most Painful Day with Mom

This day will never be forgotten. The day mom and I were forced to cross the boundaries of human nature.

My Mother, 37 years old at that time and me 18 years old. She was like 5ft2, 106 pounds, dark brown hair, black eyes and a light Hispanic skin tone. She is my mom, the one who always cared about me.

It was a Thursday, i was at home, playing chess with my mom when Suddenly we heard noises coming from the kitchen. Without any time to react, I had a gun pointed at me and a katana under my mother's throat. We were told not to say a word.

My mom was sitting in front of me. I could see the tears running on her cheeks. Her eyes her red and she was sweating a lot. There were 3 men. The one with the gun asked us to move to the sofa. My mom clinged to me, holding my hand as we moved to the sofa.

The other 2 went upstairs, They going from room to room, taking things. Finally One of them came down with one of my mom's lingerie in his hands. They were calling her names, slut bitch and everything.

Then all of a sudden, the man with the katana placed its weapon right under throat and the other one my mom to get undress. She was opposed to this but then one of the thief punched me in the stomach and it was so hard that tears started to fall. Then he said to my mom: 'Next time I will cut his throat and if for a moment hesitate I will start by slicing his fingers and finally cut him to pieces'

I was shocked and my mom too. He took her to the kitchen and after 2-3 minutes they came back to where i was. My mom was wearing only a little white g-string.

"Hey George, look at that kid! he thinks his mommy is sexy" one of them said point at my crotch's area. I was at home, so i was wearing only my little short without any underwear. I was so freaking ashamed of myself. I had a noticeable bulge showing. I had never seen a naked woman in front of me. Still she was my mom and I was trying hard to get undercontrol. I couldn't, I was fully erected. I was 18, horny all the time, never seen a naked woman in real life.

"It sure does look like he likes what he sees." Said the leader.

"It doesn't seem fair that mommy is naked all alone."

I was forced to strip, they were threatening to kill her.

Meanwhile, one of the bad guys, when upstairs and brought a mattress and some sheets, place it

in the middle of our living room. My mom had seen me naked before but never erected. My mom and I were on the mattress. The silky sheet was arranging thing for me. knowing there was naked woman next to me, my erection wasn't fading away.

I was then taken in another room by the leader.

"Listen very carefully to what I am about to say. You will do exactly as we tell you and you will live." - said the leader

"Any sign of protest from your side and the death of your mother will be on head."

We were now back, and I was push into the mattress.

"NOW FUCK YOUR MOTHER" "Remember what I told you, I will fucking kill both of you"

Tears started to flow and my mother was crying. I then moved onto her.

"Oh my God! Jamie, get off of me!"

"Please don't, oh god" were the word of my mother while I was trying to rape her.

The leader interfere. Telling my mom to be co-operative, if not they would kill me.

I whispered to my mom: "Please be gentle mom, I'm a Virgin"

My mom had no reaction, she was stun.

The leader took matter into his hand. Calling the shots. My mom was now laying on the mattress, Her face facing to the left. I didn't know what to think. At any moment these guys could kill us. I then looked at my MOTHER and told her I was sorry. She just turned her head and looked away as I moved my head between her legs and placed my mouth on her lips. My mind started to focus on what I was doing. My tongue started to trace my mother's outer labia. She smelled so clean and she tasted so sweet. She tasted almost like honey.

I find myself starting to lick her with more passion. For the 1st time in my life, I saw a vagina squirm a little and heard my mother moaning a little. Her legs were starting squeeze my head. Her vagina was getting more and more juicy. I was at the same disgusted but enjoying it too.

The robbers were there, using their camera phone, recording us.

The sight of them, made me more horny. I was indulging into my first time. I then slid my tongue down so I could stick it in her pussy only to find that she was soaking wet. And she was so tight that my tongue had a hard time squeezing in her love hole.

I felt something on my head. My mom was playing with my hair. Was she enjoying it? I am sure that if she was enjoying it, she must be hating herself for it.

At this point there was nothing I could do. We were both moaning. My mom told me after some months that she tried to fight the incredible feeling of pleasure, but at some point it was impossible. She was human after all.

She could hear me slurping, sucking the nectar from her hole.

"JAMEIEEEE" she moaned as she began to move her hips vigorously. She could feel a climax coming.

She was resisting it. A moment later she gasped and began to shake while I was still working her pussy,

OOhhhh, Oh God oh Jamie, Forgive me - She was moaning at me.

A strong climax overtook her and my mouth was on the receiving end of her love juices. After a pause, heavy breathing. I heard my mom started crying. Cursing herself for cumming to her son's tongue.I was then groped by the men, and tied to the sofa. In front of me, They made my mother pee on her string and then put it in my mouth so that i stayed quite.

Leader: "Now you are going to suck your son's cock!"

To be Continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Most Painful Day with Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1448 milliseconds