• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Lindy Series Ep. 07: Lindy's Toy Party

The Lindy Series Ep. 07: Lindy's Toy Party

12

*READER ADVISORY* - This story contains copious amounts of pee fetish content as well as many references to large clitorises, hermaphroditism, and large penises. Stop reading here if this does not appeal to you.

***

Episode 7 - Lindy's Toy Party

Chapter 1: Spring Cleaning

Every year, for the last twenty-two years anyway, Helen spent the first weekend in June cleaning the house from top to bottom. This would mark Lindy's thirteenth year as part of the cleaning crew, and things were going to be a little different. Since Clara had introduced the concept of "naughty peeing", Helen made a special effort to keep things spick and span. As such, spring cleaning was now going to involve some extra work.

Both Lindy and Helen were surprised at how aroused they'd gotten during their first foray into peeing somewhere other than the bathroom. The thrill led them to continue the lascivious activity, but they chose to limit the extent of where and when for practical reasons.

Clara certainly didn't exclude herself from such events should they occur when all three women were together. In fact, Clara also preferred to keep things more hygienic since she didn't like having to worry about a mess when she was busy getting horny. Lindy and Clara were the ones who most often enjoyed having a naughty pee and most often did so while watching TV or playing games on Lindy's new Xbox. Sitting on the edge of their chairs, they would pee into garbage cans they'd placed there for just that purpose. As much as the two of them enjoyed a lusty pee, when it came to gaming it was more about being lazy.

Outdoor wetting was another story and Clara enjoyed freely wetting her cement pool deck; a freedom she extended to Lindy and Helen. Having those two over for pool parties not only gave Clara a captive audience for her erotic displays, but also willing companions for any mischievous micturition.

On the other side of the fence, there was no pool, but Helen did have a patio and a good sized vegetable garden. Occasionally, Clara would come over for a garden party and help Helen and Lindy with the weeding; which usually involved "watering" the garden and sometimes the patio itself.

Helen had gotten the task of spring cleaning down to a science and was generally able to finish in a day. Due to the extra work however, she decided to ask Clara for some help since she had decidedly contributed to the "extra" part. Gathering the last of the cleaning supplies, Helen called up to Lindy who was busy preparing her room for the full scrub down.

"Lindy, Honey? Could you go see if Clara has some time to help us today? We could use a hand to help with the extra cleaning."

"Okay Mom!" Lindy replied, walking out of her room to stand at the upstairs railing, "When do you need her?"

"Oh, anytime this afternoon would be nice. She is, after all, the reason for this special...opportunity," Helen grinned and turned her attention to setting up the vacuum.

Lindy giggled and bounded down the stairs and out the door. On the short walk to Clara's place, Lindy noticed movement in Clara's bedroom window. She couldn't make out what was going on, but it gave Lindy at least an idea of where Clara might be found.

Using her key, Lindy quietly let herself in and proceeded up the stairs to the master bedroom. Unlike Helen's house in which the majority of the floors were wood laminate, Clara's home had carpeting almost everywhere which made Lindy's ascent much less noticeable.

It was at the top of the stairs that Lindy heard an odd sound. It reminded her of the sound that was made when Clara's masseuse was stroking Clara's erection during their massage at the Day Spa on her birthday. The memory sent a thrill down her spine, into her muff which immediately began tingling. Lindy opted for a stealthy approach, and she soon found herself peeking through Clara's partially open door.

There, she saw Clara perched on the edge of her bed masturbating with some kind of toy she'd only seen in a few of her futanari pictures and videos. It was soft, pink, and currently sliding up and down the full length of her massive erection. The sound she had heard was produced by the lotion Clara was using for lubrication.

Positioned in front of Clara, was a free standing, full length mirror. The bedroom door was to the left and behind Clara, so she didn't see Lindy staring at her as she continued her erotic endeavors. From the way Clara was staring into the mirror, she was clearly enjoying the view; this awoke Lindy's clit, which proceeded to quickly inflate. Thankfully, Lindy had only to reach beneath the hem of her flowery sundress, and pull the gusset of her panties aside, to relieve the pressure.

Clara was oblivious to Lindy's presence and continued moaning and stroking her massive rod with the toy. Lindy realized she was getting more aroused with each stroke of Clara's engorged womanhood. Feeling the haze of her sexual trance approach, Lindy sank to her knees, spread her legs wide, lifted her dress, and sat on her heels. Lindy's fingers immediately went to work stroking her own lady boner as she continued to watch Clara's erotic display.

Clara wasn't moaning loudly, but it was enough to mask Lindy's panting as she continued to stroke the beast jutting out from between the swollen and parting lips of her sex. The length of Clara's skyward member was tremendously arousing for Lindy, but she almost always focused on the perfect shape of Clara's glans. It was full and well defined, but not overly large. The pee slit glistened as pre-cum beaded at the tip and then drooled off toward the floor. Several long strings of pre-cum had fallen before Clara's stroking picked up speed. This told Lindy that Clara was only a minute away from cumming all over the mirror.

Lindy imagined what it would look like when Clara's incredible erection finally erupted; spewing strand after strand of girl cum up and onto the mirror. The image alone tipped Lindy over the edge, and unable to maintain her control, the unforgiving sexual trance took her. The monster between Lindy's fingers flexed powerfully, causing her to grunt loud enough to get Clara's attention.

The sound from Lindy caused Clara to freeze mid-stroke. She instantly recognized that it was Lindy, so she was more curious than scared. With her hand still grasping the masturbation toy around her erection, Clara rose from her perch and quietly walked over and opened the door wide.

There, she saw Lindy; looking up at her while kneeling on the floor and jilling her beautifully erect clitoris. Clara arousal was instantly renewed, and she desperately needed to cum. As Clara resumed pumping her shaft, small jets of pee began squirting from between Lindy's labia; leaving a trail of wetness on the carpet before her. The lust that burned in Lindy's eyes as she stared up at Clara set fire to Clara's soul.

As Clara's gaze struck and locked with Lindy's, she wanted nothing more than to cover Lindy with every last drop of the girl cum that was preparing to race up her lengthy shaft. Lindy let out a long moan as the small jets of pee became a steadily growing stream that quickly hit Clara's foot and started rising up her leg.

"Holy fuck..." was all Clara could utter as her penis rhythmically flexed, sending long strands of silvery girl cum sailing into the air every few seconds. The first couple flew well past Lindy and landed on the carpet behind her. The next four effortlessly painted silvery trails over Lindy's face, hair, and dress.

The last few spurts of Clara's ejaculation landed on Lindy's hand and flexing clit. Lindy's eyes widened as she felt the warmth of Clara's cum hit her fingers and her moaning became more urgent. Lindy's orgasmic fountain continued unabated as the last of Clara's cum spat weakly from her glans and landed quietly on the carpet before her.

Clara slowly came down from her intense orgasm as she continued to stroke her length with the toy; each forward stroke bringing up a little more girl cum which oozed from Clara's pee slit and drooled down to the floor. Feeling her penis begin to deflate, Clara basked in her afterglow of her orgasm. Letting her head fall back, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the luxurious sensation of Lindy's pee fountain as it played upon her leg.

About twenty seconds later, Lindy's stream waned, and then stopped. She had dropped her gaze, and was now panting and staring at the floor as she waiting for the haze to lift from her mind. Meanwhile, Clara removed the toy she'd been using and set it aside in order to help Lindy to her feet when she was ready. Another minute passed before Lindy's mental clarity had returned enough to allow Lindy to be her cheery self again.

"Ummm..." was all Lindy could muster as she wiped some of the cum off her face, then grabbed Clara's hand and rose to her feet.

"Well, fancy meeting you here!" Clara said with a sly grin, handing Lindy the towel she had on the bed that was originally to wipe off the mirror.

"I'm so sorry Clara," Lindy said apologetically, "I wasn't expecting to see you doing that!"

"Sweetie," Clara said, smiling sweetly, "it's not like we've never done anything like this together."

"I know, but this isn't how it usually goes." Lindy replied, wiping her face and dress.

"Lindy, when it comes to my life, nothing goes as usual," Clara replied, grabbing the toy and heading for the bathroom.

Lindy followed slowly, trying to get some of Clara's cum out of her hair, "I still feel like I was invading your private time and I'm sorry."

"Honey, if I really wanted privacy, I'd have waited until nighttime. As it happened, this came in the mail yesterday and I was just too tired to try it out last night," Clara responded, cleaning up the toy, then stripping naked and stepping in the shower.

Lindy stepped into the bathroom, dropped the towel on the floor, and picked up the toy, "I've only seen those a few times. What are they?"

"Well, they're called by a few names, but I suppose 'male masturbator' is the most descriptive," Clara replied as she showered.

Studying the toy, Lindy proceeded to pelt Clara with questions, "Where did you get it? How much was it? Do you have other ones?"

"Slow down Pumpkin!" Clara giggled from inside the shower, "You mean to tell me you don't have a sex toy?"

Lindy frowned, looking in the mirror and realizing she still had some hair cleanup to do, "Ummm...no. But I know what they are; I've just never looked into getting one."

"Why not, Sweetpea?"

Lindy thought for a moment while finishing her hair maintenance, then replied.

"Well, the toy you have is obviously meant for someone with a penis, which I clearly don't have."

"Well, that's debatable... "Clara said, chuckling but trying not to make a joke of it.

Lindy smirked and continued, "And when it comes to a traditional toy for women, I guess I've just gotten used to how I do it now and haven't thought about anything else."

"Hon, are you still..." Clara asked, feeling a little embarrassed for asking the question, "a virgin?"

Lindy answered matter-of-factly, "Well, the doctor broke my hymen years ago, but if you're asking if I've ever had intercourse, the answer is no."

Clara was slightly stunned by Lindy's answer, but quickly realized that being home schooled and never going out socially would definitely make it hard to meet a man.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Hon. A pretty woman like you could have any man she wanted!" Clara said, turning off the water and pulling back the shower curtain.

Lindy raised her eyebrow, put her hands on her hips, and glared at Clara. Clara, standing wet and naked in the shower, felt more cold and naked than usual upon seeing Lindy's expression.

"Was it something I said?" Clara asked, reaching for the towel hanging nearby.

Lindy continued to glare at Clara for a moment, then spoke.

"First of all, please don't feel sorry for me that I don't have a man. Sure, they might be cute and all, but I've played enough online games to know that most males are just boys who want boobs and a pussy to play with. Any man I'd be interested in would be kind, caring, understanding, communicative, intellectual, and deep. Someone like...well, like you. Secondly, I cum pretty damn well without a man and I can't imagine that their company would be any better than yours. So when it comes to men, I'm truly not even sure I want one!"

Clara stood motionless in the shower, holding the towel against her as she absorbed Lindy's monologue. Tears welled up in her eyes as she realized that Lindy preferred her company to that of any man. Clara loved Lindy and adored Helen, so knowing that Lindy felt this way moved her deeply.

Breaking out of her stunned immobility, Clara proceeded to dry herself off and step out of the shower. With an expression of adoration, Clara stepped over to Lindy and enveloped her in a warm, loving embrace, "I hope you know how wonderful I think you are, Lindy."

The two women maintained their embrace until Clara's phone rang and Lindy instantly remembered what she had come over for in the first place.

"Oh shit!" Lindy exclaimed, "I'll be that Mom wondering where the hell I am!"

Clara grabbed her cell phone and tossed it to Lindy, "You answer it; I need to get some clothes on!"

Lindy hit the answer button on the screen and put it on speaker so Clara could hear, "Hello?" She said sweetly.

"Lindy, did you get lost on your way next door?" Helen said, a bit more snarky than she had intended.

"No Mom, I'm sorry. We just got...talking...and we lost track of time."

Helen sighed, "Its ok Hon. I just need you back here. Can Clara help out?"

Clara nodded and Lindy replied, "Yup, she'll be over in a bit!"

"That's wonderful! Now let Clara know that we really appreciate her help and hurry back, okay?"

"I sure will, Mom. I'll be back soon."

With that, Lindy ended the call and quickly explained to Clara what was going on.

"Oh! Well, I'd be happy to help out Hon! After all, it was me that peed on your floor first," Clara finished with a wink.

"Can you bring a few toys over...you know, for the 'after party'?" Lindy said with a huge grin.

Clara laughed, "Are you sure Helen will want us messing up her perfectly clean house?"

Lindy winked back at Clara, "She will if she's invited to the party."

Lindy returned home and Clara arrived shortly thereafter. The rest of the day was spent cleaning, chatting, and eating the pizza they'd ordered. By late evening, everything was put away, reassembled, and smelled lemon fresh.

Chapter 2: The After Party

About an hour after the three ladies made coffee and crashed on the couch to relax, Lindy decided it was time to bring up her plans for the evening. Helen was chatting with Clara about nail polish, when Lindy looked at Clara, winked and wiggled her eyebrows. Clara grinned and instantly knew what Lindy was thinking; quickly changing the subject to give Lindy the floor.

"And I think Lindy has something she'd like to say!" Clara commented excitedly.

Helen looked over and Lindy, then back at Clara.

"Okay, what have you two cooked up now?" Helen said with a half grin.

Lindy smiled, "Well, first I need to confess something. Today, when I got to Clara's, I kinda accidentally walked in on her private time."

Helen's eyebrows shot up and she glanced over at Clara, "And how did THAT go?!"

"Oh, I'd say it went very well!" Clara replied, bursting into a fit of uncontrollable giggling brought on by the anticipation of things to come.

"I see!" Helen said, returning her gaze to Lindy.

"Ok, well...let's just say the water on my dress wasn't from getting caught in a sprinkler," Lindy explained, trying not to also break out in laughter.

Clara caught her breath for a moment, "Well, not an outdoor one anyway!"

Amused by her own witty retort, Clara fell back on the couch, giggling even harder and holding her stomach.

"So are you going to tell me or what?" Helen said, feigning annoyance.

"Okay, okay," Lindy continued, "Clara was using a sex toy when I walked in on her and I asked if she'd bring some of them over and show them to me after we finished cleaning today. We thought you'd enjoy being part of that, but it's totally up to you!"

"Well, if we're going to be doing an educational presentation, I might as well get mine out too." Helen said, winking and rising from her place on the couch.

"Wait!" Exclaimed Lindy, "You have sex toys and you never told me about them?!"

"A girl's gotta have a few secrets! Now why don't we all get into some comfy jammies, go pee, and meet back here for a little 'Show and Tell'." Helen replied sensually as she walked into her bedroom.

Clara composed herself, grinned at Lindy, grabbed the big gym bag she'd brought over, and headed directly for the big bathroom downstairs. Though not understanding the "go pee" directive, Lindy made her way upstairs to her room and did as instructed.

Ten minutes later, all three women were back in the living room and seated on the couch; Clara to the right of Lindy and Helen to the left. Both Helen and Clara were in robes, while Lindy had opted for a solid black, two-piece cotton pajama set.

Helen and Clara both looked at Lindy, then at each other and chuckled.

Lindy looked concerned, "Is what I'm wearing okay?"

"You're just fine, Honey," Helen said, giving Lindy's thigh a gentle rub.

Clara opened the medium leather satchel she had with her, and proceeded to lay out the various sex toys she'd brought with her. Helen did the same with the long black velvet bag she'd brought from her room. Lindy studied each toy as they were placed on the coffee table before her.

"My, my...that's quite decadent," Clara said, eyeing Helen's fancy toy bag.

"It's all about style, Darling," Helen said, winking at Clara, "It makes me feel mysterious."

At that moment, Clara felt somewhat odd. Clara was physically attracted to Helen and at times would get off at home while fantasizing about her. However, her deeper feelings toward Lindy kept any outward advances at bay, so she just enjoyed the sexual tension and private fantasies. What Clara found odd was that while she should be getting aroused by the air of sexuality building in the room, she wasn't.

It was then she realized that she'd never been in the presence of both Helen and Lindy when Helen was horny and Lindy was not. Lindy was excited to be seeing the toys, but she had not yet gotten sexually stimulated by the situation. Clara had never been one for ghosts or other paranormal phenomena, but at that moment she was convinced Lindy's serenity and innocence were acting like some kind of weird sexual dampening field. Logic told Clara it was all in her head, but her subconscious mind held onto the irrational doubts.

On the table before Lindy sat six toys; four were Clara's, and two were Helen's.

Helen had laid down a 8", grey silicone vibrator and a twelve inch black dildo. Clara's collection consisted of a short, thin, purple dildo, a cock ring, a pocket pussy, and the masturbation sleeve she'd seen earlier.

"I'm pretty sure I know what the basic vibrator is," Lindy said, pointing to Helen's vibrator, "but what is this?" Lindy finished, picking up the cock ring and put it to her eye like a monocle.

"Vee haf vays uf mahkink yoo speel yor zeekrits!" Lindy teased in her best German accent.

Clara and Helen burst out laughing so hard, that both held their stomachs and nearly fell off the couch. Lindy joined in the laughter and for several minutes, the house rang with the sounds of glee. After everyone had composed themselves, Lindy continued examining the toys and picked up the black dildo.

"This one looks fun, but it doesn't vibrate?" Lindy asked, squeezing and flexing the toy.

"Well, that one is used a little differently," Helen said, motioning to Lindy to pass it over to her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Lindy Series Ep. 07: Lindy's Toy Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds