• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Karen Babysits for a Man Her Age Ch. 02

Karen Babysits for a Man Her Age Ch. 02

This is the second of a series about a young woman's taking charge of a young man who is her own age. Both are in their 20s and no one is under 18. Those not pleased to read about bodily functions are advised to read no further.

*****

Karen found that heading to Claire Kendall's house on the way home from work became an easy addition to her daily routine. She would arrive at about 5:30 P.M. and would expect that Claire's nephew Jamie would be ready to report to her on his day's activity.

Jamie had been ordered by his aunt, who was housing him free of charge while he searched for an appropriate job, to initiate contacts toward that end. He also was expected to perform regular household chores as the price for his board. Karen also had been told that Jamie was expected to observe what Karen regarded as standard behavioral rules, such as keeping the bathroom clean and in that regard, to avoid the usual male offenses such as leaving the toilet seat up or otherwise doing things that disclosed a lack of respect for his aunt, Karen, and other women.

Karen had spanked Jamie with the tawse and later with her wooden hairbrush for, firstly and at Claire's direction, not pursuing job leads, and then for admitting that he had been gazing up Karen's skirt.

Finally, she had removed her blue hicut panties and ordered him to wear them. It became evident to her that Jamie enjoyed being made to wear her panties, which of course were still warm from her wearing them all day.

Karen arrived at the Kendall home after a long work day and was hoping that things would go smoothly. She realized that disciplining this handsome young man was definitely a turn-on for her—in fact, her panties were already wet as she thought about having him over her lap again—but she also wanted to impress Claire Kendall that her nephew was complying with the directions Claire had set for him and which Karen was supposed to be enforcing.

She let herself in and found Jamie sitting on the couch watching the television. He did switch it off and stood as she entered the room.

"Hello, Jamie," she said coolly. "How was your day?"

Jamie smiled and said that he hoped they might become friends despite the way they had met.

"That will likely depend on how well you comply with your aunt's directions," Karen responded with some firmness in her voice. "So tell me what you have done today to find yourself some work?"

"I did make several calls, Miss Karen, and I have written them down here for you to review," Jamie answered, making Karen feel that perhaps she was succeeding with him.

She glanced at the sheet proffered to her and it looked appropriately complete.

"Did you obtain any favorable responses?" she asked.

"One—the second on the list—invited me to lunch to discuss possibilities," he said brightly.

"Well, that's a good sign," she replied, allowing herself to smile by way of encouraging him. "But you will need to research this person's firm and know everything you can about his business when you meet him for lunch."

Jamie nodded his assent and then volunteered, "Miss Karen, I took the liberty of washing out your panties and would like to give them back to you." He then handed her a small clear zip-bag with Karen's blue hicuts carefully folded inside it.

"Why thank you, Jamie," Karen said with some feeling. "That was very thoughtful of you considering I was punishing you for peeking up my skirt."

"I'm sorry about that, Miss Karen, it shan't happen again," he said with a tone of shame in his voice.

"Jamie, you can tell me whether you liked having to wear my panties," Karen inquired. "For how long did you keep them on after I had you put them on?"

"Miss Karen, I did wear them to sleep that night, and hope that was all right," he said sheepishly.

"Yes," she said, "but did you use them...to jerk off?"

His face reddened and he figured he better tell the truth.

"I did, Miss Karen," he answered, "and I hope you are not angry at me for that. You are so pretty."

Now the blonde Karen's face grew crimson at the compliment and she said, rather sternly, "I'm here at your aunt's request to supervise your behavior, Jamie, so you had better not try to get me to let up on you by complimenting me. But I do thank you for being truthful and for the compliment."

She decided she had better proceed with her duties.

"Jamie, please lower your trousers and shorts so I may inspect them," she said rather formally.

Jamie was still surprised that this young woman was in control but he did what she asked and she now peered into the crotch of his briefs.

"These show that you do not wipe properly," she said, being annoyed at the obvious skidmarks across the rear of the crotch and also some pee stains in front.

"In future, you will wipe properly," she stated.

Jamie now showed his embarrassment on his face.

"Jamie," she went on, "your aunt wants you to behave like a grown-up. Only little boys have poop stains in their pants. Do you need to use the toilet now?"

He ashamedly nodded yes.

"Then we will go there and I will watch you relieve yourself and then you will wipe as I observe you," she said.

Jamie was now horridly embarrassed but he led the way to the bathroom and his pants and briefs already down, he sat on the toilet.

"I will tell you when you may begin to pee," Karen said with an unaccustomed firmness in her tone. She thought to herself how exciting it was to tell some other person when they could relieve themselves. "Do you need to go badly?"

Jamie nodded yes again.

"Do you also need to have a bowel movement?" she asked.

He almost lost his cool exterior but again nodded yes.

Karen now took command for real.

"You may start to pee. I want you to pee and finish peeing before you have your movement," she said. "After you finish peeing you will turn round on the toilet seat so I may observe your defecation."

She figured that keeping the terminology technical would help get both of them through this without his exploding in anger or crying in shame.

Jamie now started to pee, unaccustomed to doing so in the sitting position. He thus held his penis down to avoid splashing outside the bowl. Having to pee sitting down—like a girl—took him back to when his mother had made him do that when he was young.

Soon his stream ended and he followed the humiliating instruction to turn round on the seat.

Actually, he realized it was preferable not to have to face this attractive young woman when he was about to do his business in front of her watchful eye.

Soon he let out some bowel noises and then a long thick dark turd emerged from his anus and dropped into the toilet. Karen found she was fascinated by its length and the amount of residue left on his anal opening after it broke off and fell into the bowl.

"If you are finished, Jamie," she said, "you may take some toilet paper and wipe yourself now. Please show me the paper each time so I may see if you are doing it the way you should."

Jamie was about to protest at this humiliation but realized if he persevered, he might be spared this scrutiny in the future.

He wiped himself and each time—he needed to do it three times before the paper emerged clean—he showed it to Karen.

"Very well," she said, "it looks clean now so you may flush and then pull up your briefs and your trousers."

He did just that and washed his hands carefully before following her back to the front room.

Now they sat and chatted and Jamie began to feel more comfortable with Karen serving as his monitor.

Soon Claire arrived and did not seem to be in a good mood.

"It's been a frustrating day, I'm sorry to say," she said coolly to Karen. "Has he been doing what he's supposed to?" she asked.

"Yes, Claire," Karen responded. "I will let him tell you but I feel he has and I also supervised him in the bathroom because I'm sorry to say that his briefs were stained."

Speaking to her as if her nephew were not present, Claire just said, "He really is a ridiculous little boy at heart."

But then she smiled at Karen and thanked her for what she had already accomplished.

"You may want to stay to see some of my training," she added, with a note of disclosing a secret as Jamie blushed yet again. He knew well enough, however, not to question his aunt.

With that, Claire walked toward her large personal bathroom and Jamie followed her there, as Karen tagged along, only entering the bathroom when Claire told her to follow them in and to sit on a small seat across from the toilet.

Claire rucked up her skirt and yanked down her panties, sat on the toilet, and let her pee fly. It hit the water in the bowl with a loud splashing sound and Karen was amazed at her openness. She had not thought about the prospect of her ever peeing in front of anyone else.

Not only did Claire pee, but when her long stream—it was clear she had held it on for quite a while—wound down, she made the unmistakable sounds of starting to have her bowel movement. Karen found she was staring at Claire's nicely-trimmed bush and her visible labia—light-colored as her blonde pubes. Now this attractive businesswoman was shitting in front of her! Karen heard the poo slide into the bowl.

Finally, Claire had finished and with her index finger, she summoned Jamie to get down and first lick her clean and dry in front. She then turned round and her nephew was staring at her slightly messy anal area, bent down, and started to lick her clean back there.

Karen was amazed at his performing this service so readily but she now realized that Jamie not only was submissive to his aunt—which had been quite clear to her from the start—but that he relished these shows of subservience.

As if it were the most normal thing in the world, Claire sighed with relaxation as she now pulled up her very pretty white lacy panties and then let her well-tailored grey-flannel suit skirt fall.

She grinned at Karen as if she was sharing this intimate activity with her as "one of the girls" and then surprised the younger woman by announcing, "Jamie knows that he will be required to perform this service for any of my female friends, so when you are here, please do not hesitate to have him clean you orally down there after you have used the toilet. By the way," she went on as her nephew grimaced, "if you feel he has been naughty, you may use his mouth as your toilet, my dear. Jamie, I hope you will behave so Miss Cranford needn't do that but you must understand that she may feel the need for her own reasons, irrespective of your behavior."

"Jamie needs to hear this," Claire continued. "I would prefer you confine your using him in that way if he has been naughty or not followed orders, but if you feel like doing it just because you feel like it, that is fine and he knows not to question a lady's decision. Jamie, you have done this for my friends, haven't you? Please tell Miss Cranford."

Summoning up his cool, Jamie merely smiled and said, "Yes, Aunt Claire, I have done this for your friends when they asked me."

Karen was still reeling mentally from seeing this assured businesswoman so coolly pull down her panties and piss and shit in front of her nephew and Karen, but now she was still digesting the fact that the young man had served as a toilet for Claire's friends.

"Thank you, Claire, for extending this privilege to me," she answered with care. "I will certainly take what you said into my consciousness."

Claire grinned as they returned to the front room. She turned to Jamie.

"So what happened on the other two calls?" she asked very sharply.

Jamie was taken aback for a moment and then confessed, "I wasn't able to speak to those two. They were not available."

"Did you leave your number?" Claire asked.

"I figured I better not," he answered haltingly.

"Well, you better do that in future," Claire snapped. "Karen, do you see why you need to question him thoroughly. Jamie, stand up and drop your pants."

Claire then ordered him to bend over the end of the couch and she reached into her handbag and drew out a small rod that looked very stiff but was thin.

She pulled down his briefs to below his knees and lay the rod across his bottom, which Karen noticed had some faint cane marks across it.

Claire than started to snap the rod quite ferociously across Jamie's bottom. He cried out as the strokes began to land with increasingly power and pleaded with her to let him off by promising to do what he knew she expected.

His aunt, however, did not stop what was tantamount to a caning but with the small rod. After making him cry out after a number of these strokes, Claire returned the rod to her handbag. It was now about 7:30 P.M.

"You've been naughty today, Jamie," she said sternly, "so you will get an early bedtime. Go get ready for bed and get into your jammies so I can show Miss Cranford your bedtime routine."

Once again, the handsome 25-year-old did not protest and went off to change into his pajamas.

When he returned, Claire had him kiss her hand and say a very formal good night while thanking Karen for babysitting him.

After he had departed, Claire smiled at Karen and told her she was doing just fine.

"I feel I can learn so much from you," Karen exclaimed in a quiet voice. "You have such a commanding way, especially, of course, in dealing with him."

Claire kept smiling and told Karen she had to confront far more challenging men in her work every day.

"Have you ever felt, Karen, that you needed a touch of discipline to keep you focused?" Claire then asked her in a warm, friendly tone.

Karen was startled but forced herself to tell this amazing woman—who had flaming red hair, no less—the truth as to her innermost thoughts.

"Yes, Claire," Karen admitted, "sometimes like now when I see how you so naturally exert your authority with both your nephew and me, admittedly in quite different ways, I see how I have a lot to learn and am perhaps in need of some encouragement from you, yes, through some deserved disciplining."

Claire beckoned her to stand before her and she softly lifted Karen's stylish skirt above her waist, exposing the younger woman's bright red thong.

"I do admire you younger women who can wear those," Claire confided. "I find them highly uncomfortable, cutting into my butt and yes, arousing me in front at times when I don't need that kind of stimulation."

She reached out and gently lowered Karen's thong to below the blonde's knees and led her across her maternal lap.

Now Claire started to pat the pretty bottom cheeks facing her from her lap and then began to apply her palms more briskly and firmly until she felt Karen try to pull her bottom away.

She increased both the speed and intensity of the spanks until Karen's bottom was now looking quite rosy.

"I think we will stop there today, sweetie," Claire said warmly. "This kind of thing always excites me. Would you mind kissing me down there to relieve some of my excitement?"

Without waiting for Karen's answer, she released her grip on the young blonde and bade her kneel between the seated Claire's legs.

Then Claire started to rise from the chair and slipped her own panties—Karen recognized them as a competitive brand to Spanx and realized that Claire, somewhat older than Karen, had to deal with a fuller figure despite her superb grooming—down and off.

Karen did not wait to bend toward Claire's well-trimmed bush and apply her tongue to the already sopping cunt Claire had a lovely sweet taste with a generous degree of muskiness that Karen found totally intoxicating. Fortunately for the now-fatigued Karen, Claire was aroused speedily by Karen's ministrations and soon exploded in a roaring orgasm.

She managed to motion to Karen that it was fine for her to stop and stand up.

Then she let her skirt fall without putting the Spanx-like control panties back on. She escorted Karen to the door and gave her a soft kiss on her lips and thanked her for being such a fine friend.

Karen went home, feeling the need for a quick cum herself, but savoring both the delightful taste of Claire's cunt and hoping that this quite eventful visit would prove beneficial to her in more than one way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Karen Babysits for a Man Her Age Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds