• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Jake

Jake

She had just turned on the shower and was standing under the stream when she saw him coming out her back door, standing on the porch looking at her. The shower had been built by her dad years ago, out in the yard, so he could wash down after a hard day in the field. She loved the faded gray redwood sides, but right now wished the end of it wasn't open to the house. Jake was taking in her nakedness as he undressed.

She thought about running, but where to go? His tanned, muscled torso was impressive. So was the great thing swinging between his legs as he peeled down his jeans that didn't have briefs under them. He didn't take his dark eyes off her body, which did not yet have its summer tan. She broke out in goosebumps, even though the water was hot.

He stepped off the porch and strode toward her. She gave him her best stare, but knew it was hopeless. The last time he was here, kissing her goodbye with his sister looking on, she had a hot flush as he pushed himself against her. The message was unmistakable. I want you and I will have you.

He was under the water with her, his maleness between her legs, his chest hair torturing her nipples. The bar of soap in his hand roamed up and down, sending tingles everywhere. His mouth was on her neck, working its way around to her lips, where his tongue collided with hers. She clung to him, wondering how he had subdued her so easily. She was supposed to hate him, their families had been adversaries for years. She was raised to believe the Reilly clan was evil incarnate. Violent, troublemaking Irish bums.

Over his shoulder, she saw his sister Colleen holding fresh towels and smiling at them. Since the accident that killed their parents, he seldom went anywhere without her. A tremor went through her as she realized Jake was going to take her in front of Colleen. He turned off the water and walked her in his arms to the porch deck. Colleen extended a towel. "You are looking very nice today, Rebecca. Ranch life agrees with you." She handed Jake a towel and said, turning to go inside, "I'll fix some drinks." She had on a flowered print dress that flattered her slender figure. From the shapely way it wrapped around her behind, Rebecca guessed she was naked under the dress and wondered if Colleen's underwear drawer was empty.

Jake had her towel in his hands, rubbing her briskly. "You know why I've come." It was a statement, not a question. She faced him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He was pressing insistently into her front. She kissed him lightly and drew back. "I'm flattered you desire me so much. My body wants you, but my mind thinks you are a treacherous rogue that will bring me nothing but trouble."

"Colleen says you are the right match for me. I trust her judgment."

"You are here for more than a moment's play?"

He picked her up and entered the house. "Where do you prefer your loving to take place?"

Colleen was standing to one side with wine glasses in her hand. The dress had disappeared and there was nothing underneath, as she had guessed.

"It's warm and sunny on the upstairs deck."

She felt secure in his arms as they followed Colleen up the stairs. Was his sister's nakedness a sign that she was part of the loving Jake was going to bestow on her?

The three of them relaxed on the swinging lounger in bright sunshine. The parents used to sun here years ago and welcomed her to join them. They enjoyed the warm days of summer when clothes weren't necessary. Her mother sometimes would say, "Rebecca, the grownups are going to have some birds and bees time, would you excuse us?" Her curiosity was at fever pitch, but she obediently went downstairs and usually spent the time her parents needed alone in currying her horse and tending to the stalls.

Jake was silent, as were she and Colleen. They sipped the wine and absorbed the warm sun. "My parents used to sun here this time of year. Once in a while, my mother would ask me to leave so she and my dad could have some birds and bees time. Are we going to have some birds and bees time, Jake? Is Colleen going to stay?"

Jake pulled her across his lap, his hand on her breast, feeling its round firmness. "Do you just talk about sex, or do you do it?" His hand found its way between her legs as Colleen leaned down and kissed her, tenderly at first, and then more boldly, finding entrance with her tongue and pressing lips down with force. Rebecca jerked and gushed on Jake's fingers. With two people working on her, she was sure she would come soon.

Before that happened, he had her in the air, rolling and twisting like a gymnast. "Jake! Put me down."

She glimpsed Colleen putting something on Jake's big tool.

"I was hoping you would say that," he said, as Colleen spread her lips and Jake's hard cock slipped easily inside, riding on lotion.

"Oh, you were supposed to ask before you did that. But don't stop. That stuff on you feels wonderful inside me." His thrusts were long and deep.

Colleen was behind her, worrying her tits and biting her neck. "He told you once already about less talk and more action. Do you like him in there? It drives me wild when I get grabbed and just taken in any odd place. He doesn't let me have underwear. After you come, I get him next."

Rebecca was shaking from the twin assaults on her body and on her mind. Jake's sister was getting her sex from him and loving it. She was taking sex from Rebecca just this minute, fingers rubbing the hard bump of her clit. Oh god, she couldn't hold back anymore. She screamed and shook in a monumental orgasm like nothing she'd had before.

"Oh, Jake." Her voice fell to a murmur. "I won't ever fight you if you fuck me like that."

Colleen was licking her like a cat. Jake was still hard and throbbing inside the tight, spasming cunt. She was delirious with sex frenzy. He pulled Colleen on top of her so she could be speared while continuing the adventures of her tongue on Becca's sensitive flesh.

Colleen grunted and said, "He takes me whenever he likes, wherever he likes. Once I asked him if I could decide when we have sex, and he said no, never. Am I a kept woman, or what?" Her eyes bored into Rebecca, dark with lust.

"I feel so cheap sometimes. He comes in and stands me up against the wall, his big cock poking at me. He says, with that gleam in his eye, 'Have ye been a good girl today, Sis?' Before I can answer, he is sliding into me and pushing us both against the wall so tight I almost faint. Then he kisses me tenderly and I just die from loving him so much. Becca, I can't deal with him. Maybe you can help."

Help, she thought. How could she help with a man who reduces two adult women to quivering, gasping puddles of nothing. They clenched fiercely. "Colleen, we have to take him on together."

They made him a nice dinner, sitting naked across the table and smiling at his dark glances. He had his jeans back on and wolfed his food. The big muscled shoulders showed the farm work he did.

"Becca," she said, "we need to talk about the farm. Since your dad died, everyone in town worries about you trying to run the place by yourself."

She guessed this was what the visit was all about. It wasn't just for sex.

"I suppose the Reilly clan wants my land?"

He gazed at her and nonchalantly said, "We have a better offer. Colleen and me, just the two of us."

He let that hang out there as they cleaned up the kitchen and wandered out to the corral, where there was some sun left. She thought it was daring to be hanging over the rail with nothing on. She laughed and wondered whether he was going to take them there, bending over the fence, with the horses watching. She giggled again, thinking of the moments when she and her dad had helped the stallions do their duty. Breeding a mare could be dangerous.

Colleen nudged her and asked, "What are you laughing about?"

"I am thinking about breeding the mares and wondering whether they get to watch Jake do us."

He said, "I do have in mind breeding both of you, but not right now. When the time comes, I will bring you here and tie you to the rail so I can sniff those female in heat smells and get all riled up."

She walked into his arms with a hot kiss. "There has to be a marriage license before babies."

"He's been thinking about that. Asked me if he should court you like a regular boyfriend. Dress up and bring flowers."

She was pressing against her back, sandwiching the three of them together. Rebecca was horny all over again and wondered if she should ask him for a demonstration of being all riled up.

"What did you say?"

"I told him he was a cowboy stud, and dressing up and putting stuff in his hair like the guys in town do would not help win you."

She turned around and kissed Colleen, darting her tongue between the full Irish lips. Her voice was a soft whisper, "I like the idea of a package deal. You are ok with that? Living here and making babies alongside me? What will the family say?"

Jake nipped at her neck and said, "My brothers will be madder than hell when I tell them that the Richardson name is staying on the ranch deed. I'm marrying the girl, not stealing the property."

In bed, curled at his side, with Colleen still in the bathroom, she asked, "Doesn't your sister need a man of her own? Won't people talk?"

He kissed her forehead and said, "I've tried every whichway to get her to see that, but it is no use. The woman says I am all she has left in the world, and please don't abandon her."

She hugged and rubbed on him and whispered, "I'm in love with both of you. We can make a good life together."

He nuzzled at her breast and whispered back, "For a wildcat, you are sure nice. Will you marry me, Rebecca?"

Colleen had heard that as she walked into the room, toweling her hair. She lifted her eyebrows at Rebecca. "Well?"

"If my father were alive, he would say this was very suspicious. He would say, "Becca, he is tall, dark and handsome. Even knows how to saddle a horse and throw a bale of hay. But those Reillys can't be trusted."

Rebecca climbed on his chest, staring into the dark eyes. He wasn't returning her look, he was fastened on her firm tits with their prominent nipples. She was fresh from the shower and smelled wonderful. He knew his sister could see his cock reviving, but Rebecca couldn't without turning.

He smiled. "I'm just a low life varmint, I guess. Not fit for a fine woman like you."

She pounded hard on his chest, crying out, "Yes, you are an Irish bum, through and through." They fell into an embrace, tongues licking at each other. Colleen was there too, fresh with lotion.

"You have to marry me in church, in town. Colleen will be a bridesmaid. Your brothers will be on their best behavior."

She was awake at first light, like always on a ranch. The warmth on both sides of her was new and felt good. She couldn't decide whether to go after the cock on one side, or the breast on the other. After moments of indecision, she found a hand creeping in her direction and intercepted it to her lips.

Colleen's body easily shifted on top of hers as she tasted the fingers, which had recently been between the legs of their owner. Rebecca whispered, "You have to entertain him while I do the coffee."

She drew back the covers to climb out, but stopped to admire his hard cock. It pulsed gently, and she could not avoid a lick or two. Without a sound, he was over her and sliding quickly in place.

"Planning my morning already, are you?"

She was gushing and felt out of control. Closed her eyes and tried total relaxation before his energetic thrusting. Teased him with a limp body.

His voice at her ear was harsh, "Any more of that, and you will be hanging from a rafter!"

A mighty heave and they were on the floor, with Rebecca on top, shouting, "Fuck you, Jake Reilly!"

He scrambled to his feet, keeping her firmly impaled, and ran through the house, laughing. He let her down on the front porch and they stood there in the morning sun, dripping and smiling. Colleen swatted their behinds, "Bad, bad, bad," and they pulled her in close.

"If you are going to marry me and run this place, there is plenty of fence work, and the brush in the pasture needs clearing."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Jake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 77 milliseconds