• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • An Officer and A Gentleman

An Officer and A Gentleman

It's 8 p.m. on a Saturday evening in a bustling level 1 trauma hospital. My shift began as it usually did. Being a hospital police office, my partner and I made rounds in our assigned area. Tonight, we toured the Emergency Room. A familiar excitement fills me, washing me over with nostalgic feelings of when I was a young man.

The ER was filled with the usual crowd of faces. Stretchers lined the hallways as patients waited to be placed in their designated areas. Visitors and family members stand among the patients, eyeing every staff in uniform to get some sort of clarity as to the disposition of their family members. The doctors sit behind the stations frantically writing their orders as to catch up with the multiplying patients waiting to be seen. The head nurse is making announcements to clear the ER of visitors so the incoming nurses can make their rounds.

"Harry, please clear the room of family members until 9:30 p.m.," Cathy says to me. She has been head nurse here for almost 15 years. I've been working with her the last 25 years. Feisty as ever, but this nurse couldn't hurt a fly. 25 years of the same job was enough to experience what lay people would never believe. From inebriated frequent flyers to drug seeking fellows who I've seen grow up in these very ER. 25 years and I've finally earned my detective shield.

As my partner and I cleared the ER, the nurses came to view. They exchange reports amid usual conversations and humor that only these nurses understood. In my 55 years of life, I don't think I have ever, or will ever, fully comprehend their language. Don't get me wrong they're speaking English, but their stories are but a league of their own.

There was one nurse that always caught my eye. Sandra Hayes. 26 years my junior. she's fairly new to the place compared to her co-workers, but she's made her mark. She's known to be quite a firecracker. Standing at about 5'2" at approximately 120lbs, I can only imagine what lies behind the shapeless navy blue scrubs. I tower over her standing at 6'5" and over 200lbs. She is sweet and kind, but has a liking for tying down belligerent patients with a sass that is rare nowadays.

"Hi, Harry! How are you? Another overnight shift for us, huh. I've got my restraints ready for anyone who misbehaves tonight," Sandra says with a mischievous little laugh and a wink.

"Hayes, you are crazy," I tell her, "what are we gonna do with you?" We exchange a few words all the while wild thoughts flood my head with the restraints she had already prepared. Thoughts of using them to bind her hands while I explore her clouded my mind. The way she speaks and laughs leaves me intoxicated. Inebriated without the least bit of alcohol. I needed to excuse myself as my manhood began to swell. Hiding all 8.5" of it in my uniform pants may be difficult.

"I'll catch up with you later, Hayes. Gotta get back to my station. Now you behave yourself," I say jokingly with a hint of seriousness. She laughs as she continues with her work.

The night passes along with minor incidences. Drunks being drunks and out of place being restrained so that they don't fall out of the bed and hurt themselves. Then a few times we were called to the ER to remove discharged patients who do not want to leave. Every chance I get, I wander around Sandra's assignment hoping to get a glimpse of her. I see her busily working a patient. 5 hours into her shift and she's looking tired. Only about 7 more hours to go. I wonder what time she will be going on break.

It's now 3 am. My assigned break time. I find myself on a recliner in the hospitality room. This room is rarely used, and no staff usually takes a break here. There are about 5 recliner chairs in this room, along with an office, a bathroom, and a shower. The great thing about working nights is that majority of the administration is not in the hospital. Foot traffic is not as much, so the staff can get some pretty good break time. As I began to settle, the door opens. It's Sandra. My heart races as she takes comfort in another recliner a few seats from mine.

"Hey, Hayes. Finally putting your feet up for the night?" I say.

"Oh hey, Harry. I didn't mean to disturb you. I didn't know anyone else really uses this place to take a break. You know we're not really allowed in here. I won't tell of you won't," she says.

"It'll be our own little secret," I said. "Why are you so far away? I don't snore!" She laughs as she moves to the recliner next to mine. As she settled in, I can smell her perfume. Her perfume drives me wild making my imagination run a muck. That's not the only thing running a muck. I can feel my heating up knowing she's but an arm's length from me.

As she cozies in the blanket she's wrapped herself around, we talk in the dark. About work, our family, and some nonsensical things. She asks me to lock the door so no one else can come in. This way we get maximum rest. I do as she asks. I know that nothing can possibly happen, but I sure hell wish something would. She talks about her unhappy relationship with her 30 year old boyfriend. Now I'm not really one to give advice as I have been divorced from my ex wife for about 10 years now. But I sit there and listen to her talk offering what little advice I have garnered in my 55 years of existence as a man.

10 minutes into the conversation, I find her dosing off. She finally falls asleep. I, on the other hand, had a hard time even taking my thoughts off her. In the darkness I can see the silhouette of her lips. I dared touch it. I brush my fingers across her face to set aside stray strands of her long dark hair. With a mind of its own, my thumb drifted to the curve of her lips. Soft as can be. I wonder what it would taste like. She opens her eyes. I freeze, bewildered by her entrancing gaze. My hand still on her cheek. She does not protest. Instead she takes my hand and buries her face in it, like a feline rubbing against her master.

To my shock, and pleasure, she guides my hand lower to her breast not once breaking our stare. I can feel she's at least a C cup. Forgetting all senses, I take her into my arms and kissed her passionately on her lips. She wraps her arms around my neck as our tongues battle. Her mouth tastes more tantalizing than I could imagine. My penis is responding freely to the magic this woman has bestowed on me. I am addicted.

I lift her up easily like a rag doll and undress her. No light is necessary to see how beautiful her body was. My hands registered every inch of her. I clumsily undo my belt and take my pants and shirt off. Now we were both stark naked, alone in a room in the hospital during our break. I carry her into the shower room, and lock the door behind us careful not to break our kiss. With the light on I can see redness and swell of her nipples and the fine completely shaven mound of her womanhood.

I turn the shower on and stepped into it with her.

I sat down on the shower bench and began sucking and licking her nipples. My fingers explored her pussy and noted how wet it was. I easily slid 2 fingers in her tight hole and began to finger fuck her. I lifted her legs to my shoulder as she held on to the shower bars on the wall. I began licking her cunt as she moans right above me and the water drips on us continuously. I continue eating her out as waves after waves of orgasm lash at her body.

"My turn," she says as she climbs off my shoulders. She kisses me wildly tasting her own fluids. While I still sat on the bench, she works her way down my body. I take pride on my shape. Age has never been a factor, I still worked out to maintain my shape. Her hot tongue makes its way down my neck, my chest, my abdomen, until she reached my groin. Seeing her on her knees, with her hands caressing my dick, sent me into overdrive.

She takes my dick in her mouth, slowly bobbing her head up and down, twirling her tongue on the head of my dick. I hold on to her head as she skillfully swallow all 8.5 inches of me. I groan in pleasure as she continues her assault.

I lift her up and she straddles me. I knew where we were headed. I can feel my dick at the entrance of her pussy. She gasped in pleasure as her pussy engulfed all of me. Her pussy feels so warm and wet as she bounces up and down on my lap. I turn her over, so that I'm coming from behind her.

"Fuck me, Harry! Fuck me harder," she commanded.

I began ramming my dick into her pussy, thanking high heavens that two doors separated us from the halls as to mask the moans of pleasure emanating from this nurse.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! I want you to come with me. Fill me with your cum, Harry!" With those words, I busted my load into her warm, wet, dripping cunt.

"Oh, Harry!" That was all she could mutter, as we were both spent.

"Don't worry, Sandra. You won't get pregnant. I've had a vasectomy years ago," I told her.

"I don't care about that, Harry. As long as we can do this again soon."

"I work another shift tomorrow night," I tell her.

"Bring the handcuffs next time," she says as she gathers her belongings and readies herself to return to work. She turns back to me, smiles her mischievous smile and winks.

I can't wait for my shift tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • An Officer and A Gentleman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds