• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Watching Her Watching

Watching Her Watching

As George opened the front door of his flat he was greeted by the unmistakeable sound of a woman groaning in pleasure. The sound stopped him short as there shouldn't have been anybody there but his girlfriend Melissa.

"Hello, he called out nervously.

"In here, baby," that was unmistakeably Melissa's voice. He pushed open the door of the living room uncertain what he was going to find.

The big relief was that Melissa was alone. But it wasn't her moaning. The sound came from the TV where Melissa seemed to be watching pornography. And although Melissa wasn't moaning she was masturbating.

"Hey baby," she murmured as he came in but she seemed barely aware of him and kept her eyes fixed on the absolutely stunning and perfectly naked brunette on the television as the actress languidly fingered her perfectly shaved pussy.

Melissa by contrast was only just about naked enough to permit access. She was still wearing her University logoed zip up hoody and her jeans were pulled down around her hips but still basically on.

She hadn't even taken off her black lace panties, one hand was down the front of them rubbing her clit, while the other hand had twitched them aside further down where she had two fingers jamming into her hot wet bush. There was a burning hot look in her eyes as she watched the brunnete get herself off.

George's eyes went from the TV to his girlfriend and back again. After acknowledging his presence, Melissa pretty much just ignored him and carried on giving her attention to the girl on the screen as she gently coaxed herself to orgasm.

He had always been burningly curious about when and how his girlfriend masturbated but had somehow always been too shy to ask. He'd watched her finger herself of course but that was always part of sex, a bit of a show. He wanted to know what she did for herself. He'd never found any evidence of anything, assumed she must do something but had no idea what or when.

There was a pleasing mental image he sometime cultivated of her trying on lingerie and maybe reading some dirty book or just enjoying the feel of her own body.

He certainly didn't think she watched porn.

They'd watched porn together a couple of times, always at his suggestion. She'd been totally happy to on both occasions. They'd sat side by side on the sofa watching a beautiful couple sensitively screwing (George had chosen the video with care). George had fingered Melissa whilst she wanked him off.

She'd been totally cool with the whole thing but hadn't shown much enthusiasm and he'd come to the conclusion she was only humouring him and so, feeling a little awkward, he never suggested it again.

Possibly the mistake was not showing her a video of a girl on her own. It had never crossed his mind that she'd be into this sort of thing. He had to admit it was pretty hot.

George moved over so that he was sitting next to Melissa watching the TV screen. The girl was insanely hot, perfect tits not too big, beautiful face with eyes that were that beguiling mix of wantonness and innocence, and the prettiest pinkest cunt you ever saw.

Melissa was so wet that George could hear her fingers actually squelching in her pussy. He was starting to feel pretty hard but somehow too self-conscious to just get it out and start jacking off, even though that's what Melissa was basically doing.

"Kiss my tits."

"Sorry?" George almost thought Melissa had forgotten him.

"Kiss my tits." Melissa stopped playing with herself just long enough to unzip and discard her hoody and peel herself out of her t shirt and black lace bra.

Melissa's tits were a little big bigger than those of the girl on the screen and with a nice bounce to them. Now topless she got back to fingering herself. George thought she looked amazing and loved watching her finger fucking herself, really going for it.

But he did as he was told. He knew Melissa loved her breasts being kissed. Soft open kisses more than licks, starting on the plump undersides and up and round until finally circling in on her nipples.

Melissa was moaning and so was the girl on the screen. Her finger movements were furious now and George thought he could smell her pussy as her juices must have been gushing out of her.

Melissa's moans reached crescendo and she came in big shuddering gasps, her breasts heaving and pushing into George. He pulled away and looked down at her, tits quivering but hands finally still inside her pants.

"Phew," she said, "that was nice".

And she stood up, rearranged her panties and her jeans and put her bra and top back on. She largely ignored George but finally turned to look at him when she had finished getting herself back together.

"Want a taste?" she asked, offering him her fingers, slick with her pussy juices. George took them eagerly fully aroused. He didn't think Melissa had ever tasted so delicious.

But she simply turned and left the room. Even the video had finished and the screen gone blank. George was left feeling horny and frustrated. Still it wasn't hard to work the remote to get the video on again.

About five minutes later, Melissa walked back into the room. George looked up, a guilty look on his face and his hard cock in his hand, feeling like he'd been busted but he was only doing what Melissa had just done.

Melissa looked at him and at his cock with an unexpected warmth in her eyes.

"Would you like me to suck that for you?"

He nodded, amazed, Melissa never sucked his cock.

"Keep watching the screen."

George did as he was told and it wasn't difficult as the girl was crazy hot. He was aware of Melissa between his legs and her hands taking his off his cock and then her mouth around it, licking a sucking.

He looked down at her. Melissa stopped sucking, "The screen, baby," she said softly.

George looked back. The girl was leaning back on an expensive looking sofa, her perfect breasts rising and falling as one, long exquisite finger slid up deep inside her. Melissa kept up a steady tempo all the time, pumping his shaft with one hand as she sucked him down with the other.

The whole experience was so much and so overwhelming that it wasn't long before he found himself cumming hard in his girlfriend's mouth. She just kept on sucking, taking it all down. George kept his eyes on the brunette whose whole body as shaking as she simultaneously brought herself to orgasm.

Melissa looked up at him and he looked down at her. She swallowed and took his cock out of her mouth and put it back in his trousers.

"Now turn that off and come and help me with dinner."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Watching Her Watching

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 313 milliseconds