• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Descent into Slavery

My Descent into Slavery

It all began fall of my senior year of high school. Cross-country practice had ended and I was on my way to my car to go home when Jackie stopped me and asked for my help.

Jackie was beautiful; she had long brown hair complemented with deep brown eyes. She was 5' 4" with an athletic body and a little bit larger than average breasts and butt. She was 18 like myself, yet she was way out of my league. I was all around fairly average, I played a few sports so my body was fairly athletic and I had short brown hair, but I lacked that special something that sets you apart from everyone else. Jackie, on the other hand, had that special something.

So, needless to say, I was ready to help her with anything she needed. She plays field hockey and it was her turn to take in all the equipment. Jackie and I did know each other as we had English and history together and talked with one another from time to time. It seemed to be just my luck that I had happened to stay late on the day that Jackie needed help.

I went with her to go unlock the equipment shed that was behind the bleachers and then we began taking all of the equipment into the shed. By the time we finished there was pretty much nobody left at school and we sat by the bleachers and continued the conversation we'd been having while trekking to and fro the equipment shed.

After a while Jackie put her feet on my lap and commented that they were really sore from practice. Almost immediately I got hard from having these size 4 1/2 feet in my lap even if they were in shoes. She looked at me with really big pleading eyes and asked me if I could rub her feet for her.

It would have been impossible for me to say no to her even if I had wanted to, so I just replied, "Of course I can!" And with that I took off her sneakers and began massaging her feet. Immediately as I took off her shoes I could smell the salty sweat on her feet from the hours of running around on the field, but I didn't mind, so I didn't mention it; Jackie must've smelled her feet from where she was sitting yet she didn't say anything.

The conversation continued to flow between us for another hour or so; all the while I was rubbing her feet. At some point Jackie looked at my hands and remarked, "That feels really good, but aren't your hand getting tired?" They were but I was in heaven with her so to keep her from leaving I said that after a while I forgot I was still rubbing her feet. From the look on her face I could tell that this made her happy, so I kept massaging her feet and we kept talking.

Shortly after that Jackie asked, "Don't my feet stink? After all I wasn't even wearing socks and was sweating all practice" To which I replied "I can barely smell them, but don't worry because they smell terrific." She was astonished and lifted one foot pressing it to my face and asked, "Are you sure?" I nodded, and she grabbed my nose between her toes and shook my head playfully with her foot and said, "You're so nice."

I opened my mouth to reply to her and before I knew it her foot was in my mouth and I was instinctively licking each toe and everything in between. Jackie giggled with delight and pushed me onto my back using her foot. We spent at least an hour in that position with the only changes being where her feet were as I licked all of the sweat off of her toes and the soles of her feet and the heels.

Jackie stood up and I began to stand and follow her but she pushed down on my chest keeping me in place, she then said "It's getting pretty dark so I think we should go back to my place before we do anything else." This statement really excited me, I had no idea what else we were going to do but I definitely wanted to find out; I was so turned on that she could've told me to do anything for her and I would've done it.

She lifted her foot off of my chest and I began to get up, but she told me to stay on all fours and crawl behind her. I obeyed her and hoped that no one would see me as we walked to her house, which was only a few hundred feet from the school.

I would find out later that her parents chose such a close location to the school because they would never be home to transport her to and from the school themselves, so she walks herself instead.

My dad had left my mom when I was very young and my mom was never home because she worked two jobs to support us, so I didn't have to worry about not coming home at regular time besides what teenager would come home early on a Friday night like tonight.

Once we arrived at Jackie's house she told me to go wait in the corner for her. After about an hour she returned and told me I could leave the corner. She had showered, changed clothes, and done a list of other things, which made her look glorious, especially from where I was, on all fours looking up at her beauty.

She was also holding an old leather dog collar and a leash, which she put around my neck, telling me that I was no better than a dog and as stupid as a puppy, so I would be her pet and she would be my master. She told me I would never learn how to talk like a human, but she would train me to be one of the best-behaved dogs.

My training began with the basics, when I had to go to the bathroom I would hold it until she let me outside to go, I would eat dog food out of a bowl on the ground for breakfast and dinner, and I would do anything that she told me to no matter what. To enforce this idea she fed me dinner, which consisted purely of dog food.

Jackie told me to lie down on my back, and I did so immediately. She then removed her skirt and panties and sat on my face commanding me to open my mouth. She filled my mouth with her shit, which tasted disgusting, but I did as I was told and swallowed it for her. Somehow this turned me on even more, which just put me deeper under her control. I licked her ass for her as she had told me to do and then she shifted and pissed in my mouth. The pee was a welcome drink after having to eat her shit.

I then began to lick and she told me not to stop, eventually the taste of her urine changed to a new flavor, one that smelled of arousal. I kept licking trying to get my tongue deeper in her pussy, and I didn't stop because had to just keep licking. After bringing Jackie to five orgasms I was allowed to stop.

We were both exhausted after this and Jackie said it was time to go to bed but first she must take outside so I don't have any accidents during the night. I eventually managed to go the bathroom outside even though it felt weird.

Jackie tied my leash to her bed and told me I would sleep there on the floor tonight and that her parents would come home late at night and probably leave for work early in the morning, so she didn't want me making any noise. She also told me not to jack off that night or else I wouldn't get any surprises from her the next day, then Jackie went to sleep and I did too, happily curled up at the foot of her bed.

*****

All of the events depicted above are fictional and should not be acted out in real life. Please comment if you enjoyed the story; I have plans to write another yet am unsure of the response that it will yield.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Descent into Slavery

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds