• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Unbeaten Challenge - Nevaeh

The Unbeaten Challenge - Nevaeh

12

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Nevaeh (SHIMMER, WSU, SHINE)

The Unbeaten Challenge - Nevaeh

A women of wrestling erotic story.

* * *

The video begins with a simple image screen with the words "The Unbeaten Challenge!" and underneath in smaller writing reads "Recorded Spring 2015". This soon changes to a screen with new words: "Fame and fortune await any female wrestler who can defeat the so far undefeated, unstoppable, and UNBEATEN grappler Danny Pounder." The next screen reads: "However... If our challenger loses, she agrees to be FUCKED in the very ring she just lost in!"

Using a screen effect to tiles to "switch" to actual footage now, a title-bar graphic reading "The Challenger" on the bottom of the screen as we see the gorgeous and curvaceous Ohio blonde known as Nevaeh standing with her hands on her waist. She's clad in red based ring attire with silver and black designs of skull logos and the word "KILLER" in tribute to her OH4K stable, with snugly fitting ring pants that do nothing to hide her juicy, thick ass, a sleeveless top with a hole in the center that shows off her large and rounded breasts, topped off with black wrestling boots.

"Whoever this guy is who thinks he can just beat and make me his whore for the night? You don't know who the fuck you're messing with here!" Nevaeh states with a glare. "I'm the Gem City Queen, and I've won titles in SHIMMER and WSU, kicked ass in SHINE Wrestling and in the Combat Zone, and with my boys in the OI4K we prove that Ohio doesn't just breed damn good wrestlers... It breeds killers!" She confidently says, holding up a hand to show the four fingers. "My boys are gonna be proud of me when I bring all that money home, and I'll be leaving this so-called Unbeaten jack-off with some major blue balls... Unless I rip them off of him before it's all over with!"

Titled graphic effects are used again to switch to a new scene, the bottom bar now reading "The Unbeaten" as a handsome, muscular man with short brown hair wearing gold wresting tights that are so close fitting that do nothing to hide the obvious sizable package in his pants, smiles to the camera.

"The Unbeaten, Danny Pounder here once again!" He introduces himself. "This is going to be another great one, going against not just a red hot blonde, not just a blonde who's stacked with great tits and one Hell of an ass, but one who's a MILF as well! I'll certainly give her credit, she's been in the business for a long time, won a few titles, and worked for basically all the major promotions going in the indies. But what she's never done? She's never handled someone, or should I say something like this before..." He states, grabbing a hold of his package through his tights. "You might put up a bit of a fight, but you're going to end up going down like all the rest of them, and going up and down on my big cock when I pound that thick ass and those nice, big tits of yours before I'm done with you!"

* * *

The video now changes using a full-screen flip style effect to a wide shot of a full scale professional wrestling ring in what appears to be a warehouse of some sorts but with no-one in attendance except for the two competitors in the ring and a cameraman in the ring. From behind this far camera, the sound of a ring bell being struck is heard as Nevaeh and Pounder circle each other, an on-screen graphic reading: Rules - One pinfall or submission to a fair finish. No fast counts or tights/rope aided pins or holds permitted. Rope breaks must be given. Match can only be won inside the ring. May the best competitor win!"

"Some muscled up punk? This is going to be too easy!" Nevaeh states as she comes forward, locking up with him but quickly getting overpowered as he turns it into a Side Headlock, trapping her for a moment before spinning around to switch up chain-wrestling style to apply a Hammerlock to the blonde who grunts as she quickly fires off a Back Elbow to stun him and break the grip. Turning around she continues using strikes, a series of Forearms to the side of the head that rock him and force him to back up to the ropes where she grabs the arm and pulls to use the Irish Whip. However he easily counters and turns it to send her off into the ropes, waiting and knocking her down with a shot with the shoulder.

"Gonna take a lot more than that honey!" Pounder taunts as he turns and comes off the ropes himself for momentum, coming in with a swing and a miss with the arm as she ducks under, hooking him around the waist, pulling back and trying early for one of her big moves of the Bridging German Suplex! He plants his feet though, going nowhere and reaching down to break the grip, grabbing the arm and using it to pull her in so he can scoop her up, turning around while holding her up, and then planting her dead center in the ring with a classic Body Slam.

The proud Ohio native is hissing in pain as she reaches behind her, looking to get up but instead being stopped by a stomp to the back, setting things up to keep her seated as he drops down, kneeling and locking in a Chinlock, pulling her backward against his knee that he's planted against her spine. She groans in pain, her hands grabbing his to try and force herself free but his strength is far too much to just break free from like this. So much so that he keeps her locked down for several moments, smirking as he enjoys watching her struggle and ensuring the camera gets a nice shot of her large tits being pushed out by how she's stretching her across his knee.

"What's the matter Nevaeh? I thought you Ohio people were "killers", huh?" He taunts, breaking the hold and taking a step back so he can come in and drop down to nail a Forearm Strike to the back, stunning the curvy blonde as she sits. She doesn't even get a chance to move as he reaches down, picking her up around the waist before hooking her up, delivering a Belly-to-Back Suplex to once again target the back by dropping her down onto the canvas. Not quite done yet, he again takes a hold of her to bring her upward with her facing away, scooping her by the side in order to lift her, and then send her down across the knee with a textbook Backbreaker. In fact, one that's instantly turned into a submission to bend her across the knee with one hand applied to the chin to push down with the other hand on her leg to keep her locked in place.

"Ahhhhh!! Motherfucker!! Hnnnnn... No!! Not... Not tapping!! Ahhhhh..." She groans in pain, her hands again trying but failing to free her from this position as he bends her backwards across the knee, once again giving the filming camera visual treat of her large tits being shown off. The suffering continues for several long and painful moments before just shoving her roughly down to the canvas, the damage clearly done as he watches her again reach back to hold the targeted area. The starlet of WSU and CZW gets no rest however as he grabs her by the head, bringing the gorgeous blonde up to her feet and forces her over to a corner, setting her up into it with her back facing out so she's slumped against it. Smirking, he takes his time as he walks all the way across the ring, measuring his target and then running across the ring as he looks to slam right into that back.

At the last moment however Nevaeh dodges out of harm's way, leaving him crashing into the turnbuckle and stumbling back out, his momentum working against him as it allows her to take him over and down with a Snapmare, soon followed by an old school Neck Snap and quickly getting to her feet she runs the ropes, catching the still seated opponent with a beautiful Sliding Clothesline! Clutching her back still, she gets back up to her feet, determination on her gorgeous face as she now measures him as he staggers up to his feet, catching him as soon as she can with a kick to the stomach to set things up. Grabbing the head she snaps off the perfect Corkscrew Neckbreaker she calls the Double Shot, and it leaves him down on the canvas, prime position for her to force him over and go for the pin!

"One! Two! Ahhhhh shit!! I fucking had that!!" She exclaims as she managed to slam her hand down once then twice, but his shoulder shot up at two-and-a-half. There's no one to complain to however so she knows she has to stay on the attack, getting back to her feet and once again sizing up the opponent but staying behind him this time. When he gets up she reaches in, looking for that big German Suplex again and she hauls backward, lifting him for a moment but when he kicks his legs it throws her off balance. Instantly when his feet touch the canvas he snaps downward to break the grip, a standing switch as he now locks her up from behind and there's a look of shock on her face for the moment she's made to take flight as he hauls her up and over with a big time German Suplex of his own.

"Ahhhh... One mean little Neckbreaker there honey..." He comments as he gets up to his feet, surveying the scene as she's been left down and hurting on the canvas from the unexpected shot. It's all too easy therefore for him as he pulls her upward and turns her around, grabbing her by the side and then bring her up, over and down with a vicious Backdrop Driver to leave her almost crumpled on the mat. He's not quite finished yet though sadly for her, taking his time again as he reaches down and pulls her up, this time lifting her up and turning her upside down into position for his go-to move of choice, driving her back into the mat with the Tombstone Piledriver! It leaves the busty blonde laid out on the mat, no resistance offered as he hooks a leg and starts to slap his hand into the canvas.

"One... Two... Three!"He slams the mat to make the count, standing back up with a smile and raising his hands as off camera the bell is rung to signal the end of the match. "Your winner, and STILL undefeated... The Undefeated, Danny Pounder!" He yells with a chuckle before he turns his gaze down to the woman who is now his "prize". "Now, let's see if you can get hardcore and without being around light tubes and barbed wire..."

Pushing down his tights, his lengthy and thick to match cock is freed, already beginning to harden as he looks over her wonderfully curved body, gripping himself and starting to stroke his tool while on the mat the now defeated beauty is starting to come back to, groaning as she starts to sit up and shake her head.

"Ahhhhh... What the fuck... My fucking head... What the fuck?!!" She groans then exclaims as she turns and sees his big dick pointing at her, her eyes widening in surprise at seeing such a piece of man meat.

"You lost honey... So it's time to live up to your end of the deal... And paying with that great looking ass of yours.

Narrowing her eyes, she glare up at the handsome and muscular hunk in front of her. "Fucking bullshit! I fucking had that thing won! And if you think I'm gonna just suck you off..."

"As great an offer as that sounds, I've got another idea to get this going... Get that top of yours off and let those big titties come out to play." Pounder says as he continues to lightly stroke himself.

"Fucking typical male... Fine! I'll do it..." Nevaeh snaps up at him, showing great displeasure but living up to the terms of the match as she pulls her tight top up and over her blonde haired head, her large and rounded breasts bouncing free as she in frustration tosses the garment aside as she gets up to her knees in front of him.

"There we go... Now let's see if those tits feel as great as they fucking look..." Danny says as he moves in and gets into position placing his dick between those mounds with a cocky smirk on his face.

"You... You've got some fucking nerve punk... Bet you won't even last a minute fucking these!" She says with gritted teeth, having little choice but to fulfill the stipulations of the match, glaring defiantly up at him as she presses those large tits against his rod as he instantly begins to fuck them, so that her first act as the "loser" is immediately pleasuring his big dick with her rounded breasts as he thrusts up and down between them.

"Thinking you're some big shot just because you got lucky with that win..." She claims, glancing down to see the fat head of his length popping up from between her boobs before vanishing back down as he smoothly repeats the firm motion, moaning as he enjoys the soft flesh all around his stiff pole even though she's not grinding her tits against him, the friction enough of her chest pressing against and around his tool is more than enough to get him enjoying this titfuck.

"Luck had nothing to do with it babe... Mmmm... I just proved why I'm The Unbeaten..." The muscular hunk responds with a smirk, watching her breasts slightly bouncing even in her grip from the perfect amount of force he's using with which to steadily pump her mounds, pulling his dick out from between them for a moment and making her glare again as he grips the base, smacking the crown against her tit.

"Your husband is the lucky one to get a fine pair of tits like these every night..." He chuckles before he spits onto his rod, stroking it in before once again pushing up to slide briskly in and out of her large, lovely breasts of the former SHIMMER Tag Team Champion, showing he knows just how to handle a set of big boobs with his nicely paced but still firm pumps to keep himself groaning in pleasure.

"Fuck you!! He'd kick your fucking ass if he was here!!" She snaps with another glare, the proud Ohio native hissing slightly as she grips her own breasts, still refusing for the moment to give in to the hunk who defeated her as she only pushes her tits against that pumping, fat rod to sandwich it, but the motion is seemingly having an effect as she lets out a low groan when he gives her a more forceful thrust up into her boobs.

"You're lucky I don't just grab a hold of your fucking cock, and..." The busty blonde starts to threaten before she's cut off, having to let out a gasp as he surprises her by spitting down onto his dick as he fucks her large tits, the saliva instantly vanishing along with that shaft when he eases down before reappearing as he keeps the steady and smooth breast fucking action going.

"Sounds like someone... Mmmm... Is a sore loser..." Pounder says with another handsome smirk, unfazed by her rebelliousness as he continues to thrust away into the gorgeous, rounded chest of the Gem City Queen, keeping himself groaning as he enjoys the feeling of the soft friction from those tits against his member when he sends it swiftly back and forth into her cleavage.

"Ahhhh... Don't worry honey... There's plenty of time to show you that losing to me... Mmmm... Doesn't mean you're a total loser..." He adds, staring down as he watches his thick man meat pump away between those tanned mountains, seeing her chest sexily jiggle every time he pumps firmly up between them and forces her to groan as the beautiful female wrestler still refuses to rub those boobs against his pistoning pole, but he's doing the job just fine himself to put on a great show for the camera that's close up and recording this hot titfuck.

"Cocky bastard... You really think you're some hot fucking shit, huh?" She snaps with another glare up, her defiance perhaps would look more meaningful if she wasn't taking a quick and deep breast banging at this time as he keeps on sending his long cock straight up between her juicy, MILF tits to make them bounce before smoothly pulling back down in order to repeat the motion that keeps him moaning.

"You wouldn't last a minute in the places I wrestle in... Uhhhh! Let alone last if you actually fucked me properly instead of my tits..." She claims with another glare, glancing down again to watch his cock still thrusting away in between her large boobs as she keeps them nicely pressed against the sides of his rod, the sensations and force of his pumping motion making her groan in the signs of her body betraying her lust a little, but it's clear the talented and beautiful wrestler isn't yet ready to give in to his lusty cravings just yet.

"Mmmm... Well, I've been lasting just fine fucking that great rack of yours..." Pounder states with a smirk, pulling of her boobs. "But if you're so sure, then feel free to try and wear me out..." He offers, moving to lay down on the canvas of the wrestling ring they are in.

"Oh, I'll do more than just fucking try!" Nevaeh snaps, getting up so she can pull down her wrestling bottoms, showing off her thick and juicy backside along with a perfectly shaved pussy.

"I just think you need to loosen up honey... A good ride on my big cock should do that..." Danny chuckles confidently as he watches her move now to mount his waist, facing him and leaning forward so she can plant her hands on either side of him.

"More like a short trip for you, so enjoy it while you can last!" She states a smirk of her own, clearly thinking she'll finish him off easily as she lowers down, taking his shaft up into her pussy but as she sinks down, the fact she lets out a moan already shows it will not be as easy as she believes.

"Mmmm... Show me what you've got babe..." The stud underneath her groans with a grin, watching the busty blonde ease down onto his rod as she starts to ride him, working her hot, tight snatch up and down onto his length and impressively breaking into a forceful pace just moments after starting, letting him get a great feel of how snug her love tunnel is.

"Ahhhh... Yeah, give it to me... That's fucking hot!" He moans his approval, watching her large tits that he'd been fucking just moments ago now freely bouncing away as she moves her tanned frame sharply but steadily back and forth onto his dick, taking that man meat in deep and making herself gasp and groan in the process as her tight pussy has to spread to take such a thick pole inside her.

"Mmmmm!! Motherfucker... You can't handle this... Mmmm..." She glares down at him again, her defiance if anything working against her as it's making her roughly rock her hips towards and away from his crotch as she takes his member straight up into her tight and starting to dampen snatch, and the way she's causing herself to moan out as she handles that dick is another sign her body is further betraying her somewhat reluctant now mind.

"Ahhhh!! Just because... Uhhhh! You've got a big fucking cock... Doesn't mean you can handle my fine as fuck Ohio pussy!" She states between groans as she keeps up this steady pace that's making her thick butt cheeks slap down into his thighs each time she drops down, giving the recording camera behind her one Hell of a show as it films that fat, length cock being all too easily taken in near balls deep now into her snug snatch.

"Mmmm... Well you got one thing right babe... That's one fucking fine pussy you've got there..." He chuckles with a groan, moving his hands up to take a hold of her big, jiggling tits and the first squeeze alone makes her moan out and bite down on her bottom lip as the woman who held the WSU Spirit Championship keeps on swiftly and with a purpose riding his porn star-like cock to stuff her tight and now wet pussy full with that man meat.

"Ahhhh... Mmmmm... Ride me babe... Work that great snatch all over my cock..." He encourages her, blatantly ignoring her attempts to remain defiant in this situation as he focuses on getting all the pleasure he can from her tightness being sharply raised and lowered onto his stiff pole as the smack of skin meeting tanned skin sounds out each time she rocks back and drops that tight twat all the way down onto his member before raising up to the midway mark and repeating the motion time and time again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Unbeaten Challenge - Nevaeh

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds