• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 12: Dirty Dozen

Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 12: Dirty Dozen

123

"I don't think I can bear it any longer!"

The pain in Gary's voice was clear as we stood in the kitchen of Steve and Carmen's house, listening to the unmistakeable sounds of hot, passionate sex tasking place in the lounge across the hallway. I had gone downstairs to fetch my freshly-fucked wife and her lover a long drink maybe get another strong one for myself. Alice lay upstairs in bed with Mitch having been all-too-easily seduced over dinner, stripped, taken upstairs and comprehensively fucked in the guest room.

I had watched the beginning of their copulation and its noisy, messy climax but had missed the whole of the main course, having been dragged back downstairs by Carmen for my 'treat'.

This 'treat' had indeed been special; nothing less than the introduction to the world of cunnilingus of Julie, the woman currently and noisily being fucked in the lounge nearby and whose husband Gary I had found hiding in the kitchen as I entered.

Young, pretty Julie was the female half of Carmen and Steve's latest conquest couple. Highly pregnant with their second child, Julie and her handsome husband Gary had been virgins when they married and had remained entirely faithful until Carmen had arranged for Julie to be seduced, fucked and inseminated by Steve right in front of her tiny-cocked husband. Up till then, Julie hadn't experienced an orgasm of any kind and neither of them had even tried oral sex.

Steve had provided Julie with the former in spadefuls and was providing even more orgasms as we stood listening. But after a brief incident Carmen and I had unexpectedly enjoyed in bed together in Spain, the She-Devil had chosen me to provide Julie with the latter. This had meant missing most of my own wife's encounter with her young lover Mitch but it had been an amazing experience.

At my hands - or rather my mouth and tongue - Julie had responded spectacularly well to her first oral sex, reaching orgasm almost the instant my tongue had touched her overly-hooded clitoris. In front of her cuckold husband, she had climaxed loudly and messily onto my face as I had tongued and fingered her on the sofa.

Stunned by her first clitoral orgasms, Steve had immediately mounted her and begun the formidable fucking that to my amazement was still taking place. I had missed most of this as I ran back upstairs just in time to see my own wife receive yet another load of semen from her own illicit inseminator.

Alice was now dozing in her young lover's arms so, believing the evening to be coming to an end, I had taken the opportunity to get some refreshment for all of us upstairs. As I had descended the stairs I could hear the familiar creak-creak-creak of the sofa in the lounge and the high pitched female squeals that told of Julie and Steve's continued fornication. I had glanced into the room to see Julie on all fours on the rug, her pregnant belly hanging low while Steve took her from behind in long, deep, controlled strokes.

And then I had found her husband cowering in the kitchen.

Earlier in the evening Gary, a cuckold of only a few weeks, had watched anxiously as his lovely, highly pregnant wife had been seduced and undressed before performing her first ever fellatio on her lover Steve then had finally reached orgasm under my own ministrations. Steve had been mounting her as I left and I had assumed that Gary had continued to watch the remarkable spectacle.

But it seems he had reached his limit.

"It's hard to bear at first," I reassured him, "but you'll get there."

He scowled at me, downed half a glass of wine in one gulp then looked at his watch.

"We've got to take the babysitter home in ten minutes," he said helplessly, "how can I leave her here... like that?"

As if on cue, another ecstatic wailing sound came across the hallway as Steve brought his latest conquest to yet another climax.

Shit! I thought. I had completely forgotten about our own childcare. Fortunately the local girl we were using that evening could usually sleep over in the spare room but...

I excused myself, went out into the hallway and made a quick call home on Carmen's landline. After extorting a huge bonus, our sitter finally agreed to stay overnight and I thanked her profusely. When I returned to the kitchen, Gary had straightened out his clothes and was pulling on his jacket.

"It's no use," he said in a highly distressed voice, "I can't stay here any longer..."

Whether he meant he couldn't stay and listen to his wife's rampant infidelity any longer of whether their babysitter had to leave would remain unknown because the next thing I knew, he had half run out of the front door and their car was revving up in the driveway.

Julies' next orgasmic moan was accompanied by the squeal of tyres on concrete, then she fell silent.

I tiptoed out of the kitchen and carried three glasses upstairs. The lovers were still lying together in the hot, messy bed, Alice's eyes closed in a post-climax glow. I moved towards her hoping for my usual post-fucking treat but before I could even begin to think about my much-needed creampie, I heard slow, soft footsteps on the stairs then Steve appeared in the bedroom doorway with Carmen a short way behind him. He was naked, his well-toned chest bare and slightly sweaty from his exertions downstairs, his legs strong and athletic in the candlelight.

His cock, though not as intimidating as Mitch's was still impressive despite being only half-erect, hanging dark and angry between his thighs. For a moment I wondered what Julie's vulva looked like and felt like after her noisy intimate encounter with this monster organ.

Steve's eyes were fixed on the bed where my wife lay, eyes closed, exhausted next to her young lover. Her head was on his chest, her arm draped across his midriff in adoration.

"Very sweet," Carmen said quietly then looked at me and smiled, "is everything ok?"

I gulped and nodded, ridiculously embarrassed after all this woman had seen and done with us and to us.

"Yes. Thank you," for a split second I realised what I was thanking her for and my stomach churned.

At the sound of my voice, Alice opened an eye and smiled at me.

"Are you ok?" I asked. She beamed dreamily and murmured.

"I'm wonderful..."

"But the evening isn't over yet," Carmen said enigmatically and crossing to the bed, she bent over and whispered something in Mitch's ear. He looked at Alice, then at me, then back at Carmen and I saw him ask her something.

Carmen burst out laughing.

"You're a noble young man but trust me; she couldn't be in better hands," she said, kissing him on the forehead affectionately. "Besides you're in for a treat yourself."

Reluctantly, Mitch rose to his feet, his young, Olympic trained swimmer's body, the toned, well-defined muscles of his chest and arms looking awesome in the candlelight. He bent over and whispered something in my wife's ear. She looked puzzled then disappointed. They kissed full on the lips, mouths wide open, tongues active and eager then Carmen took him by the hand and led him naked towards the landing.

As he passed through the door he turned and mouthed something to the lovely woman he had just comprehensively possessed. I could have sworn it was 'I love you' but can't be sure. What I can be sure is that my pretty, rather dishevelled wife merely smiled broadly and indulgently back at him and that a moment later I could hear his and Carmen's voices and footsteps going downstairs.

This left my recently fucked wife, her original seducer Steve and of course me, the cuckold husband in the bedroom together. Alice was looking at Steve with an expression somewhere between admiration, adoration and apprehension as he slowly crossed to the bed where she lay.

He perched on the edge of the mattress, his semi erect cock still dark and threatening and began to stroke my wife's stocking clad legs and flat, toned tummy. Obviously still tired, Alice ran her fingers over his strong arms and chest and a moment later had raised her lips to his. They kissed slowly and lovingly, Steve's hands moving all over her svelte body from her smooth shoulders to her slightly bony hips.

Then, with barely a break to their embrace, Steve swivelled his body around until he was lying full length alongside my lovely wife, sliding close up against her, his muscular chest against her long smooth back. I guessed she could feel his semi-erect cock against her back of her legs because she murmured softly.

"Please Steve... I'm so sore..." she protested softly but without conviction.

"Shhh! Don't worry; I'll be gentle," he murmured, snuggling close behind her, his chest now pressed lightly against her back, his mouth on her shoulders, neck and ears.

They cuddled for a while, all the time Steve rubbing his body gently against hers, his cock against her slender, toned buttocks.

"How is it now...?" he asked in a whisper.

"Mmmm. It's niiiiiice," my wife replied, wriggling her bottom back against his groin.

Steve's left hand began to stroke Alice's side, from her knee, along the back of her thigh to her waist, then up to her tiny breasts before returning to her hips.

"Mmmmm," she moaned again.

Then, gently but firmly, Steve placed the fingers of his left hand under her knee and raised her leg slightly, opening up her groin. His cock, now almost fully erect, slipped high between her thighs. Alice took a deep breath as his shaft rubbed up against her angry vulva.

"Still ok, Ali?" Steve whispered again, lowering her leg to trap his erection hard against her slit.

"Mmmm yesss," she replied, "it's lovely..."

Very slowly and gently, Steve began to rock back and forth, dragging his shaft along her slit. Alice began to breathe deeply and noisily, her arousal increasing despite her previous exhaustion. A thrill flashed through me as I imagined that, for the first time, I might witness my wife being fucked by both her lovers in a single evening.

This would truly be a night to remember! But the action on the bed was continuing and I watched spellbound.

"how does it make you feel?" Steve asked her softly.

In response, Alice turned her head and kissed him full on the lips. The angle was strange and they kissed awkwardly for a while, Steve's cock still sliding back and forth against her body until eventually Alice broke the kiss.

"Maybe... maybe... maybe it would be ok..." she said under her breath.

It was a clear invitation and Steve took his cue instantly. With a huge smile, he lifted her upper leg once again and wriggled closer against her.

"Oooh!"

The surprised exclamation from my wife's lips told me that despite the awkward angle, Steve had managed to penetrate her from behind. A thrill shot through me; for the first time I had seen my lovely innocent wife take two men's cocks in a single evening!

But Steve was pressing his advantage. He leaned back a little then began to move back and forth again in tiny, careful thrusts, his time his cock inside my wife's well-used vagina.

"Ohhhhh!" she breathed, "Ohhh that's nice..."

He sawed back and forth a little faster, his hips moving steadily and with determination, his arms reaching round her torso to cup her tiny breasts then stroke her tummy on their descent to her groin. Alice responded by bending forward slightly, exposing more of her vulva to his attention and making access easier.

"OhhhHHH!" she gasped again as his cock slipped a little deeper into her body.

I looked closely to see what was happening; Steve's fingers had slipped deep between my wife's thighs; he appeared to be fingering the top of her slit as his cock moved in and out of her vagina from below. Alice's breathing grew deeper and noisier, her chest rising and falling as Steve worked wonders on her arousal.

"Mmmmmyyyyeeeesssss!"

Her moans grew louder and louder and, from what I could see of the bunched muscles on his forearm, Steve's fingers were working overtime on my wife's clitoris. It was only a matter of a minute or so before the first minor climax rippled through her body.

"Oooooowwwwwwwyyyeeessss!"

Alice was clearly lubricating wildly if the wet noises filling the room and the stronger, familiar smell emanating from her groin were anything to go by. Sensing this, Steve begin to thrust harder and faster, fingering her more and more energetically until her whole body shook against him, a precursor to a massive orgasm...

Which didn't happen!

Confidently expecting my sweet wife to climax at Steve's expert hands as surely as sweet, pregnant Julie was even then shrieking out her orgasms with Mitch downstairs, I was completely wrong footed when, instead of bringing her to her first proper orgasm, Steve held my wife's conquered body close in his arms, his cock motionless within her.

A wave of disappointment washed over me. Surely the evening couldn't stop now. True, I had enjoyed my treat between Julie's thighs but the disappointment of ending the evening without the heady mixture of a lover's semen and my wife's juices in my mouth and lungs was hard top bear.

"Keep watching,"

Carmen's voice at my side was low and conspiratorial, almost drowned out by the wails and howls now coming up the stairs from the lounge. Presumably Julie had now discovered that Steve's wasn't the only cock in the world worth having inside her; it wasn't even the biggest or wielded by the most energetic lover.

But my attention was fixed on my wife, who lay on her side as Steve pulled his still-hard erection out of her vagina. There was a look of puzzled disappointment on her face too but I could see how tired she was. Mitch's fucking had been so comprehensive that I had expected Steve's contribution to barely register and in a perverse, masochistic way I had felt proud when she had indicated she could take him on too.

His cock still huge and hard against his lower belly, Steve rolled onto his back and reached into the bedside cabinet, pulling out two small items. As I stood against the wall watching, I saw him tear open a small square packet, extract the contents and roll the small flexible item over the length of his erect penis.

A condom? Steve had never used a condom before when he had been fucking my wife, hence my love for creampies. A condom meant there would be none for me to enjoy!

A perverse wave of disappointment flowed through me but was cut short when Steve then took the other item, a small plastic bottle in his right hand and squirted some of its contents into onto the fingers of his left. Alice's eyes were closed, her breathing heavy. She was exhausted and paid no attention to what Steve was doing behind her.

But I was watching him closely! Something unusual was going on.

Steve began to stroke my wife's slender back with his right hand, from her shoulders, down her spine to her slim, athletic hips, then across her tight, toned buttocks. I heard her sigh contentedly and raise her knees slightly. His hand began to stroke the soft smooth flesh at the back of her thighs, from just behind her knees up towards her vulva. From where I stood, I couldn't see how her tender parts looked but after such a violent session with Mitch and a brief penetration by Steve, she could only be red and raw.

Steve's right hand moved smoothly over her flesh as if seeking her sorest parts. She winced briefly and I imagined his fingers had found his target. I expected him to pause or to try and take her again from behind but instead he began to rub her bottom with his left hand; the hand covered with whatever it was in the plastic bottle.

I watched spellbound. At first Steve's actions seemed to soothe my sex-battered wife's soreness. Alice sighed and moaned softly at his touch, her hips writhing against the fingers that caressed her private parts. Steve quickly squirted more of the substance onto his fingers and returned to whatever his task was. Alice moaned again and wriggled, this time a little uncomfortably.

Then a frown crossed her brow.

"What... what... are you doing...?" she murmured, more puzzled than concerned.

"Shhhh... it's ok... just relax..." I heard Steve whisper into the back of her head.

"But that's... that's my... you're... Oh! Oh! What... OhhhWWW!"

Alice's body jumped on the bed, her hips moving forwards as Steve's hand did its job.

"Shhhh... relax Ali... you'll enjoy it..." Steve's voice was soft and seductive but I could see my wife was unsure.

His hand was invisible behind her hips but I could see the muscles on his arm rippling as his fingers did their job out of sight - whatever that job was.

"Oh! Please... Please... I don't know... I've never..."

Alice's voice sounded anxious but her body was betraying her, complying willingly with her lover's wishes. Steve reached over waist and raised her upper leg, bending her knee towards her chest and exposing the cleft in her athletic bottom further. For a moment I was ridiculously reminded of the 'recovery position' I had been taught in first Aid at school, but there had been no gorgeous, sexy, naked girls to practice on then.

"Move closer, Mister C!"

Carmen's voice in my ear made me jump. I turned to see the She-Devil at my shoulder, on her face an expression of mischief so profound it looked almost evil.

"What's going on?" I hissed as she literally pushed me closer to the bed.

"Move closer; you'll see!"

I shuffled silently forward until I had reached the foot of the bed. My back was still against the bedroom wall but I could just about make out what was going on in the shadows. I stared, blinked then stared again in disbelief.

The long middle finger of Steve's left hand was deep in my wife's anus, being gently but firmly swivelled from left to right and back. Alice's body was tense, I could tell and she was clearly uncertain about what was being done to her but was in no serious pain and in her exhausted, orgasm-denied-still-aroused state was offering no real resistance.

"See?" Carmen, whispered, "I told you I'd think of something."

"You mean he's going to..." but I couldn't finish the sentence.

"Bugger her? Oh yes... unless she resists. But she's not good at resisting, is she?"

"Oh my God!"

It was true; my lovely wife had become a pushover when it came to sex with other men and there was no sign of any real resistance being offered now. Before my eyes, Steve wriggled awkwardly into position behind Alice's exposed cleft, both still lying on their sides, my wife's upper knee raised high, her leg bent as his finger worked its way around and in and out of her anus.

She gasped and winced as a second finger joined the first, stretching her anus. A soft whimpering sound emanated from her throat as Steve worked his fingers in and out and round and round my wife's hidden prize.

His cock was mostly in shadow but I had already seen its large size, intimidating dark colour and knew what effect it could have on my wife's body. I could just about make out his hand guiding the head of his shaft closer to where his fingers penetrated my wife's sphincter.

He raised his head and looked straight into my eye. There was a twinkle in his expression, a sudden withdrawal of his hand, a surge from his hips...

"OoooowwwWWWW!"

Alice's eyes and mouth burst wide open and a yowl escaped her lips.

"Yes!" Carmen hissed triumphantly.

I stared at the bed, stunned at the thought that I had just watched another man's cock really, actually penetrate my sweet wife's anus. Another man's erection was at that moment inside her rectum; a place where not even I had ever been!

"Oh my GODDDDD!"

The high-pitched squeal that escaped her lips was quickly choked off as if her chest had been robbed of air. She squirmed and wriggled but Steve's hands held her hips firmly, keeping his cock inside her body.

"Ooooowww!"

"It's ok, Ali," Steve reassured her.

"Hurts... it hurts... takeitouttakeitout.."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 12: Dirty Dozen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds