• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 11: Legs Eleven

Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 11: Legs Eleven

123

"You're sure she didn't say who else would be there?" my lovely, unfaithful wife Alice asked as we drove across town towards the house where our friends Carmen and Steve lived.

"All she said was that she was arranging 'a gathering' as she called it and that it wouldn't be complete without us," I replied, "I know it's infuriating but she's as much your friend as mine. You could have asked her!"

We drove on in silence for a few minutes before Alice continued.

"She wouldn't tell me anything about it. When she makes arrangements just with you it usually means she's up to no good. She planning something; take my word for it."

"If you're right then you're going to have a good time, anyway!" I smiled.

I really didn't know any details about the event to which we had been invited only two weeks ago but, if Carmen's track record was anything to go by, Alice was quite right; the She-Devil had been scheming, a surprise was in store for us both and it was a racing certainty that my sweet innocent wife would finish the evening with another man's sperm swimming around inside her. Just whose sperm it would be that evening was for the moment a mystery but made the prospect all the more exciting.

I could tell Alice was both intrigued and excited at the prospect of a mysterious encounter. Her sexual frustration had been increasing slowly but surely ever since our return from Spain over a month ago and by now my own prowess in that department had become woefully inadequate.

I glanced across at the lovely woman sitting demurely in the front passenger seat of our MPV, the same vehicle in which at Carmen and Steve's hands we had embarked on the Journey into Cuckoldry that had taken us so far and provided so much pleasure.

As I slowed down for traffic lights, I looked in the rear view mirror. There were no vehicles behind but merely looking reminded me vividly of how on that first night I had watched my wife being expertly seduced in that very same back seat by Steve while his scheming wife Carmen kept me occupied in the front with her hand inside my trousers.

Neither Alice nor I had made much effort to resist the assault on her fidelity and within forty-five minutes I had watched my wife go from harmless, giggly tickling with an old friend right through to full scale penetration and insemination by him in front of me.

Since then our so-called friends had manipulated us so successfully that we were now firmly established in a Hotwife & Cuckold lifestyle. So far this had involved my wife being fucked half senseless several times by Steve and, most recently, by a young Olympic swimmer friend of theirs called Mitch.

The evening's dress code was 'casual' but of course no woman would take the risk of being underdressed in any social situation, let alone one in which she might be meeting a new lover. Alice had taken great care over her appearance, starting with a visit to the waxing salon the previous day followed by a lengthy hair stylist appointment and the selection of some new particularly attractive new lingerie to wear underneath one of her current collection of dresses.

She looked absolutely stunning in a close fitting, short white sleeveless summer dress that she now wore with a soft red belt around her waist, sheer skin-coloured hold-up stockings, the tops of which were tantalisingly just visible under her high hemline and high red killer-heels. Her long blonde hair fell over her shoulders and had been brushed by me until it shone before being secured by a red band that set it off to perfection. Add to that a natural tan and the lightest-looking make-up and her looks could kill! I felt proud to be married to such an amazingly attractive woman, however unfaithful she had already been and, we both hoped, would be unfaithful again in only a few hours' time.

"Are you ready?" I asked smiling.

"Do I look ready?"

"You look stunning," I answered truthfully, "Steve won't know what hit him."

She beamed at me.

"And you're sure you're ok if..."

"If you get fucked again? As long as it's what you want then it's what I want. Just let it happen and enjoy it. You know I will."

"You're a very special person," she whispered, kissing me on the cheek then quickly checking her lipstick in the sun-visor's mirror.

Seconds later I pulled onto the driveway where three cars were already parked. Our friends' cars were there as expected but there was another unfamiliar vehicle too; a grey estate car and as I helped my sexy wife out of the passenger seat, I noticed the unmistakeable paraphernalia that always accompanies a small child in the open rear of the car.

Who did Carmen know with a small baby, I wondered as Alice and I stood nervously on the threshold and rang the doorbell? I felt her hand slip into mine and squeezed it reassuringly.

"Excited?" I asked.

"Very," she replied, "it's been a long time..."

"Alice! Mister C! Come in!"

My wife's words were cut short as the door opened and there stood our devious friend Carmen who greeted us very warmly and ushered us into the house. I entered behind my lovely wife with more than a little trepidation, wondering what wickedness the She-Devil had in store for us this time.

Carmen herself looked simply stunning in her short, figure-hugging black dress which appeared to highlight the tiny bump that was forming in the region of her tummy. I tried to calculate how many weeks pregnant she must have been and realised it was about time she began to 'show'. Her hair shone and her skin glowed in the way many pregnant mothers seemed to blossom and the sheer sexuality of the woman struck me like a blow.

Taking Alice by the arm, she steered us through the hallway and into a large, airy lounge which opened onto a bright, sunny patio. In the centre of the room stood three people, glasses in hand, chatting in an animated and slightly nervous manner. Steve was immediately recognisable of course but there was another couple too.

I stopped in my tracks. It was Julie and her husband Gary; the lovely pregnant woman I had first met in the coffee shop with Carmen then bumped into again in the supermarket. Alice and I had seen the two of them in the cinema with our friends.

Of course I knew from my conversation with Carmen that Steve had successfully bedded Julie at least once in front of her husband, adding another 'Total Conquest' to their list; a list on which Alice and my names featured prominently.

I stared at the couple with my mouth open; if anything, Julie had grown more confident, more assured and more attractive since I had met her in the supermarket. Dressed in a dark blue cocktail dress even shorter than Carmen's, she had eschewed the tights or stockings that Alice preferred and her long, surprisingly shapely legs were bare and displayed to perfection. The dress was tight as well as short but with a looser, pleated hem that rose tantalisingly high as she moved, but not quite high enough to reveal her panties. It made her distinctive, round baby bump even more obvious although the brightness of her eyes, the sheen on her short dark hair and the way she almost glowed with fecundity would have made her pregnancy obvious to all women and all but the most stupid of men.

I wondered whether this heightened sexuality was the result of any further 'dates' with Steve following her first seduction but of course knew better than to ask.

"You remember Julie, don't you?" the She-Devil smiled impishly.

"Of course I do," I replied, bending to kiss the offered cheek, "how are you?"

The smile on Julie's face was broad and genuine as if delighted to see a familiar face in an unfamiliar situation. There was a twinkle in her eye too as she replied with feeling.

"I'm great thanks. We're great I should say," she added stroking her bump affectionately. "Did you get all you wanted after I left you?"

I grinned back wondering whether the innuendo in her question was deliberate.

"Can anyone ever say that have everything they wanted?" I replied equally ambiguously.

She paused and looked straight into my eyes, her pupils large and her expression mischievous.

"Carmen was right about you."

There was a moment of silence during which it struck me just how extraordinarily attractive this pregnant young woman was. Then Julie grinned and laughed.

"You haven't met my husband, have you?" she indicated the handsome man to her left.

I turned and shook hands with Gary. Despite having seen him in the cinema, I was surprised at just how good-looking he was close-up. Nearly as tall as me and obviously fit, his well-tailored trousers and plain open-necked shirt showed off his toned body remarkably well. It wasn't hard to see how Julie might have fallen for him and for a moment I was relieved that I had been to the gym that afternoon and taken time over my own appearance.

"Hi. Nice to meet you," he smiled a little warily, taking my hand in his.

His grip was surprisingly strong, though why I should have expected the handshake of a new cuckold to be any weaker than my own remains a mystery. For a few seconds we seemed to sum each other up; me wondering how he really felt about his wife's recent infidelity and whether his cock really was as small as Carmen had described.

Did the two of them have any idea that Alice and I knew so much about their recent downfall?

Did they know just how far down the road to cuckoldry Alice and I had travelled too?

Was he like me, puzzled about Carmen's plans for the evening and seeing me as a possible lover for his young wife? After all, Steve was already in the room and paying my own wife rather a lot of attention.

Our mutual inspection was brought to an abrupt end by Carmen who brought us both champagne then led Gary away to meet Alice who greeted him politely but clearly resented his intrusion into her conversation with Steve.

"Well Mister Cuckold," the She-Devil asked when she returned to my side, "have I surprised you again?"

I laughed, "I've given up trying to second guess you. It's best just to go with the flow."

" A wise idea," she grinned, "but I think you'll be pleased. Your lovely Alice is in for a real surprise. There might even be a treat for you this time too!"

I watched bemused as she picked up a freshly opened bottle and re-filled our glasses, then announced.

"It's a lovely evening so I thought we'd eat on the patio."

There was a murmur of approval and we all began to drift towards the open patio doors. As she stepped over the threshold I saw Julie stumble a little and heard Gary whisper to her.

"Watch the champagne, Jules."

She gave him an angry look.

"I'll be careful," she hissed, "just make sure you look after me, ok?"

I smiled as I realised they had come with the same expectation Alice and I had; Julie wanted to get fucked and Gary would help make it happen. But just what the sexual dynamic was supposed to be was unclear. With Gary a brand new cuckold, me an established one and Steve the only acknowledged Stud present, was he planning to have both our wives in the same evening? Perhaps even in the same room? At the same time? My tummy twisted into knots at all the possible combinations and I felt myself hardening in my pants.

Outside the sun was still shining and the air was warm. The garden was neat and colourful and in the middle of the patio a large glass-topped table was set for... seven?

"Someone's still to come?" I asked Carmen, my eyebrows raised.

The She-Devil flashed me one of the most mischievous looks I had ever seen.

"Wait and see, Mister Cuckold!" she whispered and went to talk to Gary in a hushed voice.

For a moment I stood alone in the doorway watching the group. Carmen and Gary were head to head in deep meaningful conversation. Carmen was flirting with him and teasing him outrageously, touching his arms and hands and fixing her eyes on his.

Every so often Gary's eyes would flash guiltily across to his exceptionally pretty pregnant wife who stood with Alice talking to Steve. The two girls were flirting lightly with him as if neither wanted the other to know just how well Steve knew them and their bodies, while at the same time watching each other carefully as if trying to sum up the other's attractiveness and perhaps move that little bit territorially closer to the lover they both knew they had shared.

Steve seemed amused by the whole situation.

"Um...Hi!"

"What? Oh!" I spun quickly round.

The voice behind me was soft, young, masculine, rather nervous and shook me from my reverie with a start.

"Mitch!" I exclaimed in genuine surprise.

The young man standing uncertainly before me was if anything even more impressive than the last time I had seen him in Spain. Tall and powerfully built with a young and handsome face, his trained swimmer's muscles were clearly defined through his tight-fitting polo shirt and his strong legs and tight buttocks displayed to perfection by expensive faded jeans.

For a moment I was taken aback, then remembered how he had looked then, naked from the waist down, leading my freshly seduced wife away from the secluded patio to the bedroom. There he had efficiently fucked her several more times throughout the night leaving me with a sore, exhausted but deeply satisfied spouse to bring back home on the plane the next day.

For a moment both of us realised that we hadn't seen or spoken to each other since he had so spectacularly and successfully cuckolded me and I could see the sudden fear and uncertainty in his eyes.

Had Carmen told him we would be here? Had she reassured him that I had actually wanted him to seduce my wife and take her so comprehensively; that I was happy about it and not now murderously after his blood?

"Mitch, darling..."

I will never know the answer because at that moment Carmen noticed him, left Gary half way through a sentence and moved in, greeting the new arrival enthusiastically.

"I'm sorry, the train was late..." he began but Carmen cut him short.

"You're not late! We've only just come outside and..." she pulled his ear closer to her mouth and I heard her whisper, "well, we couldn't have started without you, could we?"

How very young he looked, I thought as Carmen took him by the arm and steered him slowly around the group, introducing him first to Gary then Julie and finally guiding him towards the corner of the patio where Steve and Alice were still talking and flirting, unaware of the new arrival.

I will never forget the expression on Alice's face when she turned and looked her most recent and most successful seducer straight in the face. Surprise, astonishment and open delight were quickly followed by embarrassment, fear and finally a flash of sheer animal lust. Her knees quite literally went weak and she leaned slightly against Steve before his strong arm steadied her.

I had never seen my lovely wife respond with such utter adoration and desire to anyone or anything either before or after that moment. Whether Steve or Julie noticed it I couldn't tell but Carmen most certainly did because, as Mitch bent to peck my wife on the cheek, she flashed me a look that I can only describe as triumphant, her dark eyes ablaze.

The introductions now made, we enjoyed a few more drinks as we chatted; well, Carmen, Gary and I chatted while Alice fawned over Mitch and Julie hung from Steve's arm in a possessive manner. By the time dinner was ready, Alice had drunk rather more than usual and was decidedly tipsy, as was Julie who, she said, 'wasn't used to alcohol'.

Carmen's plans for the evening became clearer as she sat us at table. I was amused to see that, despite the way the evening was likely to end, she had still stuck to the usual conventions of an English dinner party. Being the hostess - and being Carmen - she insisted on sitting at the head of the rectangular glass table, with Gary and me either side of her. Julie sat next to me; Alice sat next to Gary and Mitch and Steve positioned themselves on the end, each next to the lovely woman he had last fucked.

The food was delicious, the wine was excellent and the next two hours passed in light, amusing conversation. At first glance, an outsider might never have guessed which of the three lovely women was married to which good-looking man but no-one could have missed the strong sexual frisson in the air or Gary's obvious nervousness.

My own concentration was severely distracted by the activities going on at my side and under the glass-topped table throughout the meal as the two studs began what was obviously going to be the easy seduction of their female neighbours right under their husbands' eyes.

Once I had helped serve dessert and Gary had brought the coffee, the light was fading quickly. Steve had turned on the patio lights and heater an hour earlier, and extra candles had been brought to the table. The previously round-table conversation took on a more intense, intimate edge and within a short time, Carmen, Gary and I had been politely but firmly excluded from the four-way seduction that was now taking place alongside us.

Flashes of discomfort passed over Gary's face as his pretty wife's attention became more and more fixed on the two studs, her back now increasingly turned towards her husband. Alice's body language mirrored Julie's but this apparent rejection no longer bothered me. After so long as a cuckold, I saw it for what I hoped it was; the prelude to a wonderful sexual experience for us both.

It wasn't long before brandies were being sipped and the intimate hand-touching that had been taking place above the table throughout the meal became stroking and fondling of thighs below the glass, accompanied by the raising of already-high dress hems until both girls were showing tantalising glimpses of new and expensive lingerie.

A short while later, the group of four had become two distinct couples. Judging by her body language, Alice was clearly completely smitten by Mitch; the provider of what she had told me was the best sex of her life. Her eyes were on his, their pupils huge and black; her hands brushed against his arms and her partly open thighs rubbed against his legs. Below the glass, his strong young hands caressed her thighs closer and closer to her groin though I noticed he kept shooting me rather nervous sideways glances.

Across the table, Julie was totally entranced by Steve who, thanks to Carmen's storytelling ability, I knew had recently given her the first orgasm she had ever experienced; a certain amount of fascination on her part wasn't hard to understand. Julie's voice was high and giggly, as if hanging on his every word. Much bolder than Mitch, Steve's right arm had long ago snaked around her back and casually fondled her breast and a short while later his left hand became invisible under the pleated hem of her dress. Judging from the change in expression on her face and the sudden silence that descended, I guessed he had started to finger her beneath the table.

Carmen of course had been trying to keep Gary and me occupied with bright, slightly risqué conversation throughout the meal and as the seductions progressed, she redoubled her efforts.

Gary was clearly still very unsure and kept looking across anxiously at Steve and Julie, visibly trembling but doing nothing to interfere with the seduction taking place alongside him. It was a feeling I knew only too well. Julie by now had completely turned her back on her husband and was breathing slowly, her head resting on Steve's shoulder. Steve was whispering sweet nothings into her ear while his confident hand continued its work beneath her dress with increasing results, if the almost inaudible soft moaning that my ears occasionally caught was anything to go by.

As night began to fall, Carmen took charge once again and after a word or two of firm persuasion, Gary and I stood up and began to clear the table, leaving the four lovers to take things forward with a little more privacy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 11: Legs Eleven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds