• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Friday Night

Friday Night

Life has kind of sucked lately, so I decided to take a weekend staycation. In fact I had been planning my kinky little escapade for weeks now. Here's how it went.

I came home from work around 3:30 feeling exhausted, yet still excited for the pleasure to come... And a little nervous, after all, this was to be a serious self bondage session. Foregoing supper I went straight to the shower, letting the warm water wash away my frustrations.

I resisted the urge to get off right there, telling myself there would be better orgasms to come soon. In addition to a shower I did a few enemas. I did NOT want anything to go wrong in that area. When I was sure I was empty, I made my way to the basement.

There was still a few things to set up. I took a dozen Ice locks from the meat freezer and hung them from a hook I put in the ceiling. from each ice lock hung a half pound weight. As the ice melted and dropped each weight, they would land in a bucket hanging off the edge of the table, with a rope attached to an inflatable buttplug in my ass. Ideally the combined weight would eventually pull it out. And each one would feel like a hard jerk... In theory.

Next I put fresh batteries in my favorite vibe. It's on the larger side, curves up to the g spot and has a forked clit tickler as well. The trick here was again more ropes and pulleys, ice and buckets. As the suspended ice melted and dripped into the bucket, the weight would slowly pull the string and twist the vibrator on. As if there wasn't already enough ice in this elaborate scheme. the key to my locks was also designed to swing to my rescue once the ice around it melted. It is just such a reliable system which is why I use it.

With everything in place it was time to get locked up. So I climbed onto the table and shackled my ankles down, then lubed the plug generously and pushed it into my butt. I gave it 4 good pumps to really fill me up, then 2 more to make it uncomfortable. I found that with my overstuffed ass the vibrator felt quite big. Next I shackled my waist to the table, then my neck. My arms I left free but since I couldn't reach my pussy or the key I was absolutely powerless to undue what had been done.

I had some time before things got going so I decided to close my eyes and let all the worries and bullshit from the week melt away. I wasn't going anywhere for the next five or so hours, so mentally I settled in for the long haul. The fullness in my ass was a delicious sensation.

It doesn't get me super horny to be in bondage, it relaxes me and gives me no choice but to calm down. Bondage gives me peace.

My mind roamed from this to that and worked through some of the recent issues in my life. Lately I had been dreaming of a really hot guy at work.I consider myself a good looking gal, slender and fit, but this guy looked like Greek god and seemed so out of my league. Nearly every muscle in his arms could be seen rippling under his smooth chocolate brown skin. I won't deny it, I've had to disappear into my office and masturbate after spending a few minutes with him. Even his name sounded sexy Michelangelo Thomas.He was so nice too, and I wondered what he would say if I told him how I felt.

I gasped from a sharp pain in my ass. I was close to dreaming of his giant black cock, till one of the falling weights clunked into the bucket tied to my plug. I looked at the clock and discovered that I had been laying there for 3 hrs. My senses awakened and could hear water dripping rapidly. That meant things were about to get really fun. I couldn't do anything but wait for the next weight to fall. The anticipation of pain had my heart racing. After a few minutes the next weight fell, fuck it hurt. I screamed in pain as three more fell in rapid succession. Ten minutes later I had 6 pounds of weight trying to rip my asshole apart. I was in tears, regretting pumping the plug so much.

My pussy clenched hard around my vibrator as it hummed to life. My groans of pain were replaced with moans of pleasure and I was in danger of cumming in just a few minutes. My mind wasn't even working anymore, the combination of pain and pleasure had me thrashing what little I could, my mouth was wide open with a soundless scream, and my eyes felt like they were bugging out of my head.

The plug was close to coming out, and I wanted it out soooo bad. I was squealing on the edge of orgasm but the overwhelming pain in my overstretched butthole was taking over. I massaged my tits and twisted my nipples desperately trying to push myself over the edge.

Finally, and quite suddenly, my orgasm racked my body. My ass clenched hard And sucked the plug all the way back in. The tremors lasted for what seemed like several minutes, probably due to the vibrator pressed hard against my g spot. My breaths were ragged and desperate. I could just clearly enough through the haze to see the key to my rescue swing in front if f my face. I don't remember how on earth I was able to unlock my neck clasp with violently trembling hands.

I sat up and turned off the vibrator but my arms were like jello and I fell flat again. I slowly caught my breath and my vision refocus then deflated the plug. I'm not articulate enough to put into words the relief one feels after removing a large object from their ass after nearly 4 hrs, other than to say it felt great to have that damn thing out of there. With the plug removed, my vibrator slid out of my sopping wet pussy.

Released from my bonds at last I rolled off of the table only to find that my legs wouldn't support me and I fell down to my hands and knees. It took a moment to right myself, but I was walking funny and probably would all weekend. I was so tired that I didn't even make to my room and passed out in the hallway naked..

*****

This story is true by the way, and I hope it got you horny. If you try kinky stuff like this please be safe and have backups. I didn't and if something would have gone wrong I'd have been fucked.

Rate honestly and tell me if you like my story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Friday Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 370 milliseconds