• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 12

Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 12

12

(Copyright 2015 © by wants2beSassy)

When Maeve got back to her apartment Aedan was waiting to show her the room.

"Bastard, how could you do that?" I asks as we get in a golf cart to go to the "pleasure house".

"It is my job, Maeve," he says, turning to look at me. He seems to be trying to communicate something. I do not understand.

Anger burns, I snidely say, "You have ruined a man's life as well as humiliating and objectifying me."

He puts his finger to my lips gently, then to his, and points to a spot on the cart that blows air. Is he saying the cart is bugged? If the cart is bugged, what else is? What else has a GPS attached? I am suddenly suspicious of everything.

"I told you, Maeve, he gets what he wants, whatever it takes," he tells me.

I contemplate this, does he have dirt on everyone close to him? It seems like more of a possibility every day.

We get to the house and when we reach the door, he turns around and puts his finger on his lips again. He also makes binoculars with his hands. Bugs and video everywhere?

With today's technology, not impossible. Actually, not even difficult. I get goose bumps, is my apartment bugged and videoed?

Aedan enters a code into the key pad and the door unlocks. "Your number for the keypad is, 6969." He tells me.

I roll my eyes and say, "Seriously?"

"Yes, The Devil thinks it's a big joke," HE "The bedroom you want is the third door on the left."

He follows me down the hallway.

I open the door. It is a little girls room. "No."

I say one word, "No."

my thought too. The devil said if you did not like it, try the blue room." He shows me the blue room and it is similar to the Red Room. No cage thank goodness.

There is a sitting area for 2. I open the two doors, one has a closet, which already holds a sapphire blue dress, a bra a couple shades lighter than the dress, the promised Jewelry and matching shoes with very high heels again. It is a good thing I have been practicing. I hate wearing high heels for very long.

Aedan follows me to the kitchen, I open the fridge. Of course only alcoholic beer. I am potentially going to corrupt this boy by having sex and I am not serving him alcohol. I head for the front door.

"Where are you going?" Aedan asks.

"The grocery store, to get some Mountain Dew, and some of the popular energy drinks. Gamers tend to like them."

"Mr. Diabhal won't like it," Aedan says.

"Well the boy is more likely to enjoy the experience sober," is my reply. "If I offer for him to go play video games early in the evening, will you order two pizzas and bring them to the 'pleasure house'?"

"What are you thinking?" He says.

"Knowing The Devil, he is going to be teasing the boy all through dinner. I don't think it's a good idea. So I will take him over early, play some games and get to know him." I respond.

"Okay, let's go." He replies.

"Us?" I ask.

"You seem to forget I am your bodyguard." He tells me

"But it is just a quick run to the grocery store. You don't come with me when I stop on the way home," I reply.

"I better check your GPS logs, the only place you are allowed to go alone is work. You will lose your car if you don't follow rules," he says angrily. "How did my bloody team miss it?"

"Really, do you have to? I wanted some time to myself." I say.

"Yes, Maeve, I do," He says firmly.

I sigh as we take the golf cart back to my apartment.

We get in my car and I say "I am not a child."

"Maeve, please just trust me on this one. It is for your protection. Someone in a position similar to yours was kidnapped a few years ago." He tells me.

"In my position?" I yell, "I am not the first".

"Nope, it just took a long time to find someone he thought was unique, and smart enough to replace her. We couldn't track anything about her abduction. We assume it was one of the men she was with, but so many are out of the country. We put spies on their estates, but no hint was found," he said. "Denise is in your position too, but her job is to please women. She does not work that aspect as often as you do."

I am stunned. How could all this be going on for years? I am beginning to see the need for a body guard. I just wish it was someone I had not been intimate with.

Aedan gives me directions, I give him a quizzical look.

"This store is better than the chain, it is the one I go to," He says.

Why does it even matter for soft and energy drinks. Maybe he owns stock in this store. I am tired, frustrated, and mentally drained. I just need to get home for some purr therapy.

Aedan quickly gets out of the car and rushes to my side before we are half way out. He puts his finger to his lips again, and starts to take off my coat. I am puzzled, but let him take it. He throws it in the back seat. "Follow me."

He is not heading to the store. He reaches under the back tire of a car, and clicks a remote to unlock it.

"Aedan.." I start to say.

"Maeve, watch out for the shopping cart," he says loudly, while putting his finger to his mouth again. Are we super spies?

He opens my door for me, but before he closes the door, he grabs one of my shoes, then the other one. He opens his trunk, puts them in something in there, and shuts it.

He gets in. He pulls me into his arms and starts to kiss me, I try and pull away but as the kiss gets deeper I feel myself leaning in. Suddenly, he lets me go. "What the hell is going on?" I say frustrated, resisting the urge to yell at him.

"Your coats and shoes all have listening devices in them. I have a friend named Victor who was in the marines with me. He now works for me. In a low enough position, The Devil, does not have any interest in. He dropped this clean car off for me."

"All my coats and shoes?" I ask

"All, feel lucky it is not all your clothes, I talked him out of it." He explains, "Victor kidnapped the last girl and she is happily living somewhere else. Since then we have been collecting evidence against, The Devil. We use some of it to free people. We have to be subtle or, The Devil, will catch on."

I am stunned. So this explains the hot and cold routine.

"Your car is bugged, your apartment is bugged. Assume anything The Devil gives you is bugged. Including jewelry. The gold anklet just has GPS. We have to make this quick, so we don't raise any flags. Most of the security people just report to me, but there are some Assholes who go to, The Devil."

This is more information than I have ever received from him. He pulls a kitty litter box from the back.

"We got a self-cleaning one sold at this store. Self-cleaning so you had a reason to buy a new one. Under the top filter, there is a button. This button will release a very thin false bottom. There is a phone with my and Victor's secure phone numbers," Aedan said. "Only use it in emergencies, the estate has equipment to detect unauthorized numbers. All guests scan their phones when they come in. Since tomorrow night is for a friend, it will not be videotaped."

Thank god, much easier if things go the way I want them too.

He practically jumps out of the driver's side door. He gets my shoes, we go into the store and make our purchases including one self-cleaning cat litter box.

I had a hard time falling asleep. David Conner and tomorrow's corruption of an innocent kept gnawing on me. I was having anxiety stomach aches; I was chewing enough "Tums" to reach my calcium levels for a month. Maybe I will get lucky and I won't really be his first, parents don't know everything.

I got up and spent an hour doing yoga. I fell asleep quickly afterwards, but was up by 5:00 am.

My anxiety stomach aches are not going away. How did I get myself into the job of ruining others lifes? I call down to Denise and ask her if she can get me something better than tums, and if she can get me into a spa for most of the day.

It doesn't occur to me until after I got off the phone, she answered early.

Some better medicine was sent up within an hour. Aedan was parked in front of my apartment to take me to the spa. It is enough to mostly distract me for the day. I hate the monosyllabic conversations when bugs are around, but I realize we need to avoid suspicion. If we went offline enough times it would be a red flag.

All three men are in the dining room, when I make my entrance in my low cut dress showing a tease of the lighter lacy underneath. They all stand up. "Just on time Maeve, we just finished talking business," the Devil said.

"Look son, she's a fine filly for a first time," The father says in a Texas accent.

I light up the room with dazzling smile, even though I feel like throwing up. Just as I suspected, they have been teasing the poor boy. He is much taller than me, but is definitely blushing.

I walk up to him and say, "Hi, I am Maeve." I hold out my hand to shake, but the kid pulls it to his mouth and kisses it. Then blushes again..

"Um, Peter, my name," He stammers.

"Very nice to meet you Peter. May I invite you to my house, where I have mountain dew, energy drinks, pizza, and Halo."

"Maeve, we were hoping to have the pleasure of your company for dinner," The Devil says.

"Sir, I think Peter would be happier over video games and pizza on his 18th birthday. Don't you?" I reply.

"You are right, such a good hostess thinking about the younger set. Take good care of him," The Devil replies.

I turn to Peter, where to my disappointment he has discovered my breasts. I take him by the hand, and lead him to the front door into a golf cart. Thank goodness I got him out of there before they teased him so much, his pride would force him to have sex with me.

Of course, the way he is focusing on my breasts, I have a feeling I am not going to be able to talk out of it.

We get to the house, and Peter has a Mountain Dew. He gets halo ready while I get my Mountain Dew. I pour mine half down the sink and add vodka. More liquid courage. I have to do this a couple times a week and I may become an alcoholic.

I almost tie at halo three times before the pizza comes. I suspect the only reason I came close was the breast distraction. Aedan brings in the pizza box, and calls me to the kitchen.

There is a note on the advertisement on the box "I hope you know what you are doing."

I give him a delighted smile and a wink. I hope I know what I am doing too. He rips the advertisement off, and leaves.

I bring the two pizzas, and plates to the living room. I go back for more Mountain dews.

I turn the video game noise up, and sit close to Peter on the couch. He only sees my breasts again. Sigh.

I give him a toned down smile, "Peter, a lot of people regret losing their virginity to someone who is not special. They want it to have meaning. Are you sure you want this?"

He mumbles something, and blushes.

"I am sorry, I didn't understand," I say.

He clears his throat, looks down at the couch; he gets out a longer sentence then the mumble, "Maeve I can't imagine losing it to anyone more special than you."

I contemplate for a minute, give it one more try? Or teach him.

I pull his head up and make him look me in the eyes, "You know this will be a onetime thing."

He clears his throat, "Actually Maeve, my dad said if I get my grades to a certain level and maintain them, I can be with you when, Mr. Diabhal, will let me. He said you could even go on trips with me and miss work."

I am stunned. Nobody mentioned this to me. Clearly, either the Texan is a good friend, or The Devil wants something from him.

"Mr. Diabhal wants me to come work for him after college," he says.

I give him my special smile, and excuse myself. I rush to the first bedroom, and hope my bathroom door guess is right. It is, I make it in time to throw up in the toilet.

Poor kid. Although, Aedan did say this would not be videotaped. They could always do it later as his "employment" came closer. I rinse out my mouth and brush my teeth really well. There are always spares tooth brushes in every bathroom. Okay, time to go through with this.

I return to the living room and remove the pizza from his lap. I straddle him and notice he is already hard. He knows part of what is coming. I put my everything into a deep mouth exploring kiss. I feel his cock jump.

"Wow, I have never been kissed like that before, can we do it again?"

Heck no, he may cum if I read his cock right. I stand up take him by the hand and lead him to the blue room. I sit him on the bed. I take off my shoes and jewelry and throw them out the door. He looks puzzled but doesn't say anything.

I slowly pull my dress over my head, wiggling a little like it helps me get it off. Really, it is for his benefit. I let him take in my mostly naked body, which now just has the bra. I wish we could go back to the lap sitting and more foreplay.

Since it is his first time, I better not. Cumming pre-maturely would embarrass him. For this reason I ask him to remove his clothes, instead of doing it like I was planning. At least giving him an orgasm by blow job will make me cum. Which is good. I don't want him to know this does not turn me on.

I ask him to remain standing; I walk over to him. I kneel in front of him. I look into his eyes as I take his cock in my mouth. I slowly lick his head and suck it. He starts to stiffen. I quickly suck him all the way in as he cums. I cum too, such a well-trained slut.

He falls back on the bed. I climb up beside him, and caress his chest and arms as he recovers. He turns so we are both on the bed looking at each other. He looks deep in my eyes. "Maeve, may I take your bra off?" he asks.

"Of course, except I have a few instructions to on how to please a woman. Afterwards, you get whatever you want from me until morning," I tell him. "Would you like me to teach how to remove the bra from the front, so you don't have to interrupt anything?"

"Yes," He whispers.

I teach him. Then he surprises me by turning me on my back. He tries to return the deep kiss but is timid. I push him up a little. "Take control of my mouth; you own it. It is yours. No need to be timid or worry about hurting me."

"Ask me to kiss you," he says looking in my eyes.

Dammit I was afraid of this. Puppy love. His dad will regret this. I lick my lips alluringly, "Peter, please kiss me deeply."

He does, he starts out a little slow. As he gains confidence the kiss turns into something mind blowing. Between his embrace and my earlier orgasm, my hips thrust up towards him.

"Very nice Maeve, does it mean I am turning you on?" he asks with those puppy dog eyes.

"Yes Peter, it does," I tell him honestly.

"I love it when you say my name, what shall I call you? Kitten, it is what you remind me of."

"Whatever you like Peter."

"Does anyone else call you Kitten?" he asks.

"No." I state.

"Show me what else turns you on Maeve." He says.

"Give me the deep kiss again." I tell him.

He does. I gently suck in his bottom lip and lick it. He gasps, and suddenly he presses his hips down and his cock is in me. Wow, younger boys recover fast. He starts fucking me slowly, but quickly builds up.

"Use a commanding voice and tell me to cum right before you cum." I whisper.

"Fuck, cum kitten."

We cu, together, his eyes widen as he feels my vagina tighten and release over and over. Instead of climbing off of me as I expect him to, he lies there looking at me. His eyes on mine, he leans over and tentatively kisses my nipple.

"You can suck on it, you can even gently bite it. Although, not all girls like the bite part," I tell him.

I give him a few more ideas and he learns quickly. I am doing the hip thrust thing again. Damn this kid is good.

"Tell me how else to turn you on Kitten," He says.

"I love to have my neck and ears kissed and nibbled," I respond breathlessly.

He starts in on my neck, his new found expertise with his tongue and teeth clear. Once he bites too hard. "Sorry, Kitten, I won't do it hard again."

How did he know it was too hard? My breathing must have changed. If he is aware of his lovers body, he will have no problems seducing girls after tonight.

"Move your hand between my inner thighs, slowly put one finger in and slowly fuck me with it. Increase the pace for a few minutes, then add a second finger. Repeat, with a third. Then tell me to cum," I say.

I can't believe I am asking to wait so long to cum, he has me so hot. He does as instructed, until he inserts the second finger.

"Cum, Kitten!" he says and I do, my vagina tightening around his two fingers.

He finger fucks me harder as my orgasm goes on.

"Cum, Kitten!" he says as he slips the third finger in.

Oh my, who would have thought this shy kid would get the hang of things and catch on so quickly. He has taken control of my body.

"Please, Master, fuck me," pops out of my mouth, what the heck? He does, this time it is hard and rough. Every time I stop orgasming he orders me to cum. He lasts much longer this time. Is this kid going to keep me up all fucking night? Do I want him to stop?

I am almost to the point where I am going to orgasm with no orders. He pushes his cock deep inside me this time as he cums. He rolls off me. "I need to cool off a little, Kitten," he says. "I like the master thing, you shall use it when we are in the bedroom from now on."

"Yes, sir." I respond without thinking.

He tweaks a nipple. Oh my gosh, am I creating a monster?

"Yes, Master," I find myself saying. This kid is 18!

He starts to finger fuck me again, watching my face. "Please, no Master," I gasp.

He stops, "Explain?"

"Master I am in multi-orgasmic mood. If you keep touching me I won't be able to teach you more about pleasing women."

"Why would I want to please another woman?"

My brain is in a fog, damn how did I lose control? He caresses me and sets off another orgasm.

"I can't believe you have never had sex before, you are a natural," I said. "You don't want to be celibate when you can't have me."

"Oh trust me, I was a virgin. When I decide it is time for something, I try and do it right. I don't think my celibacy is your decision, Kitten."

"Ok, how about this: I have been instructed to do this and will be punished if I don't. If I have many more orgasms I will go into sub space, especially if you bite my nipples again." I explain. "I will be useless then, because every touch will make me orgasm."

"I got a little information about you and I learned you had been trained as a submissive. So I researched it more, and found out some women can cum on command. I was hoping you could," he says with a big smile. "I wanted to make sure I gave you pleasure. It is a lot more fun in action. So I am familiar with what sub-space can do. I am very pleased I can put you in sub-space. I had no idea I would be able to do it the first time."

Maeve looked away, and blushed. Well at least he wasn't a complete natural.

"You are so beautiful when you blush, kitten," he said, lowering his voice to a whisper. "I intend to be your owner. Even if I have to negotiate it with, Mr. Diabhal, to work for him. We do know some of how he operates, how he blackmails people, we will not be caught in the web."

They knew and still came here?

"My dad had me look at a lot of pictures of beautiful women, they all looked the same. Then I saw your photo, and something about your eyes caught my attention. So I chose you," he said. Continuing in a whisper, " Since meeting you in person, you will be mine in every way, within a yeas. They don't know I mean to make you mine. One thing you don't know about me, I am not like most 18 year olds. I have my life planned, and have never wavered or regretted any of my decisions. I can act like a normal 18 year old, with all that blushing. Now kitten, show me how to please a woman."

I know it is just words, but can an 18 year old really be this confident about life.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds