• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Alex's Stepmother Pt. 03

Alex's Stepmother Pt. 03

123456

If you have not already done so, I would suggest you read Alex's Stepmother and Alex's Stepmother Part 2 (the first and second parts of this series). All characters in this piece are 18 and over. Thank you to everyone who read, rated and commented on the first 2 parts. Please comment and rate if you wish to and as always, enjoy.

Chapter 1:

"Pass me the remote!" I said to my stepmother.

She was sitting in the passenger seat next to me as I drove the two of us up to the Lake District where the holiday bungalow we were renting for the week waited for us. She wore a long, sleeveless floor-length red dress with a low hanging neckline which displayed a generous portion of her cleavage and ebony skin. She was not wearing a bra and because we had the windows down, her nipples stood out proud and erect as they strained against the fabric. She was also – I knew this because I had insisted on it – not wearing panties.

She handed me the remote and I tucked it between my legs on the seat as I concentrated on the road. "Which one did you want in my ass again?"

I should probably explain – since my father's funeral earlier in the year, the relationship between my stepmother, Emma, and me has changed. We were like any normal mother and son. I mean, she is technically only 14 years older than I am and because she used to be a model, I probably perved on her a bit more than most sons perved on their mothers – probably a lot more to be honest – but she wasn't my real mother so I didn't feel too bad about it. Plus she is black and I am white so the thought of it being taboo really didn't factor into the equation.

The night after my father's funeral she gave me a blow job – which my father himself made her promise to do before he died – and our relationship started from there. As things stand now, we have taken things to a whole other level and neither of us has looked back since. We are very much in love – albeit in a rather hush-hush kind of way. From my point of view at least, I feel like the luckiest guy in the world, here I am with this 34 year old milf – My 34 year old milf – and all the time and money in the world to enjoy with her. And the icing on the cake? – She loves acting like a whore. Only for me, she's made that point crystal clear but when we are alone she is my own personal 'mummy-slut whore', as she puts it.

This conveniently leads me onto her question. Last night, I gave her a series of presents – the red dress she is currently wearing being one of them. Two others she currently held in her hands; vibrating dildos. The first was a purple rubber one that varied in thickness, its end was pointed but it got thicker and smaller again 3 times before you reached the base. It was sold as a normal dildo but it looked to me like it would fit snugly in her ass and she could decide how much she wanted to take inside her. The second was a 6 inch long, 2 inch wide aluminium one and I had bought it for 2 reasons. Firstly, it caught my eye as I walked in as it sparkled in the artificial light and secondly, and more importantly, it was remote controlled. Not long ago, Emma made me sit through the film The Ugly Truth, and although I was bored out of my mind for most of it, one scene did entertain me and gave me a few ideas. If you've seen it, you'll know the scene what I'm on about, if not, well, it's probably the only chick flick film I would actually recommend you take the time to watch.

"The purple one." I took my eyes off of the road and grinned at her as she stared at the two dildos. Ever since she had declared herself my personal whore, she had started carrying lube around in her handbag – just in case I fancied fucking her ass if we were out and about. She set the silver dildo down in the centre console – a convenient fit – and rummaged around in her handbag for the lube.

"Can you hold these, please?" She turned and offered me the dildo and the lube. I took them both in one hand and put them with the remote between my legs. I then watched out of the corner of my eye as she reached down, grabbed the bottom of her dress and started bunching it up and folding it over so that it formed layers of material in her hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked, puzzled.

"I know I've not had it long but I'm already in love with this dress." She said as she continued to hike it up her legs, exposing her smooth toned thighs. "So I don't want to ruin it by getting lube and my juices all over it."

Her reasoning was sound and I slowed the car significantly so that I could pay more attention as she lifted her ass off the seat so that she could pull her dress up over it. She tucked the fabric in on itself and let go, allowing it to fall perfectly around her abdomen. To anyone outside of the car she was wearing a red top or dress like any normal person would, but to me from her hips down, she was totally nude – except for her flip-flops.

I passed her back the lube and purple dildo and focused on the road again as she went to work, lubing it up well. "Okay, it's ready." Emma said rather coyly to me.

"Don't forget to turn it on." I reminded.

"To what setting?" She asked; giving me full control over what was about to happen to her, "There are 3."

"Are they labelled with anything special?" I asked.

"No, just 1, 2 and 3." She shrugged as she inspected the device.

"Just stick it on 1 for now," I instructed. "You can always turn it up later."

My stepmother flicked a button and the dildo suddenly came to life. A dull buzzing sound filled the car interior. "Ooh! I can already tell I'm going to like this!" Emma said gleefully. "How far should I put it in my ass, Alex?"

"All the way!" I said, our eyes meeting for the first time. "I want you to stick it in all the way then just sit back on it and enjoy for now."

"Mm! Okay, baby!" She pulled some slack on her seatbelt then lifted herself off the seat and stood in a semi squat position as she awkwardly lubed her ass then lined up the dildo. She tried and failed several times to jam it in, but then placed the buzzing purple dildo on the passenger seat and sat back on it slowly.

"Mmmmmmm!" She moaned as the buzzing seemed to die away. Only if I really concentrated hard on the noise could I hear it. "Fuck that feels good in my ass!"

"Is it all the way in?" I asked.

"Hang on." Emma slowly lowered herself so that she sat back on the seat properly. Unless you knew she had the vibrating purple dildo up her ass, you would have been none the wiser. "It is now."

"How does it feel?" I asked her.

"Good." She sighed, "It's filled me up. You know I like that."

I chuckled. "I do." I glanced at the Sat Nav built into the dash, it said we still had just under two hours to go until we arrived. I had a decision to make. Did I allow my stepmother to have multiple orgasms on our journey or did I build her up to one big one? Hmm decisions, decisions. I glanced over and saw her gently toying her clit with a finger. I looked up to her face and our eyes met and she grinned, biting her lip as she did so. "You ready to put the other one in your pussy?"

"Yeah," She said in her motherly voice that I so loved. She reached for it and poked and rubbed the end over her clit a few times. Her eyes closed and fluttered in bliss as she did so.

"Ah – Ah – Ah!" I made disapproving noises. "Don't rub your clit with it, that's cheating!" She opened her eyes and pouted at me. "Insert it in your pussy and then leave it please, mummy."

She glowered at me and gave me the silent treatment but did lift her left leg up, parting her juicy black pussy lips with one hand and sliding the dildo inside with the other. She gasped as I took my eyes off of the road for a second to watch it disappear inside her. "It's cold!" She breathed.

I chuckled. "Good. Now take your hands away. You aren't allowed to touch your clit or pussy at all until I say so."

"What?!" Emma barked at me. "How is that fair?!"

"Are you my mummy-slut whore or not?" I asked, using her new pet name for herself.

In her defence, she didn't miss a beat. "Yes I am!" She said submissively with a whorish smile and in the voice I loved. "I'm your personal mummy-slut whore to use. My mouth, cunt and asshole are always ready for your cock and cum at a moment's notice. You can cum on my face, on my pert little black tits and anywhere else you wish and I will wear it with pride until you tell me to wash it off or lick it up."

"You don't have little tits!" I chastised.

She brought her hands up and squeezed them through the red fabric. "They're only 34C cups." She complained. "I want them bigger. If I had my way, I'd get a boob job."

"You're not allowed a boob job, mummy!" I warned. "You're perfect exactly as you are and your tits are plenty big enough for me. I'd take your perky natural boobs every day of the week over a bigger pair that was fake."

She smiled at me. "Thanks, Alex. You always know how to make me feel better about my insecurities. Just like your father."

I smiled and concentrated on the road once more. I smirked to myself then with one hand on the wheel, I used my free hand to turn the remote on and set the dial to 1, the lowest of the 5 settings displayed. The effect on Emma was immediate.

"Nnngh! Fuck!" She groaned and gripped the door as the dildo started vibrating inside her. She then composed herself and shot me a look. "A little warning would be nice."

"I figured you earned a reward for stating you're mine again." I laughed.

"Hmph." She looked away from me and out of the window.

"Would you like me to turn it off?" I asked in an amused voice.

"No." She turned to look at me. "I want you to make me cum."

"I will." I grinned as I focused on the road again. The Sat Nav displayed 42 miles until our next junction so I indicated to that. "In 5 miles you have my permission to turn the one in your ass up to 2."

"Can I rub my clit too?" She asked hopefully.

"No."

She watched the Sat Nav display like a hawk and the very instant the 5th mile was up she raised her ass off the seat and reached behind to her asshole and the purple dildo that currently inhabited it. "Oooh fuuuuck!" She mewled out in a low content groan. "Please can I turn it up all the way? It's like the inside of my ass is getting a massage."

I was going to say no but I caught her gaze and I couldn't say no to that face. "Yeah go on then." I said. "But, you have to take a forfeit for me letting you turn it up early."

"Oh?" Her curiosity spiked. "What kind of forfeit?"

"You'll find out if you turn your dildo up to maximum."

Emma grinned whorishly at me, lifted her ass off of the seat like before and turned the dildo in her ass up to the highest setting. "FUCK!" She exclaimed loudly. I could now physically hear the dildo in her ass buzzing again without having to concentrate on it. "Holy shit that feels good! You should totally try this, Alex."

"I'm alright thanks." I snorted. "I'd much rather put things in your ass than mine."

"I'd prefer that too." She agreed. "So what's my forfeit?"

"Take your top off and ride naked the rest of the way." I said coolly.

"But what if someone looks in?!" Emma protested.

I shrugged. "You should've thought about that before you turned the dildo up." I said casually. "Plus I want to see my mummy's sexy dark chocolate nipples. Now take it off!"

She bit on her bottom lip and frowned as she decided whether or not to do it. After a stern look from me, she reluctantly pulled her dress up and over her head then threw it on the back seats behind us. She was now completely naked except for her flip-flops.

"Take your flip-flops off and pull your legs up and apart so that your feet rest on the seat." I instructed.

"Okay." She said hesitantly. She did so then gave a little squeal. "Argh!"

"What is it?" I asked at once, looking over to make sure she was okay.

"The dildo started sliding out of my pussy!" Emma giggled.

I rolled my eyes, "Put it back in then arrange yourself so it won't."

She did and was now sat with her back pressed rigidly against the leather with her knees up and feet planted firmly on the passenger seat. She shuddered, "Mmm, this feels good."

After another 5 miles I turned the dial on the remote straight from 1 to 3 and the effect on Emma was profound. She gasped and clutched my knee tightly with her hand. "Fuuuuuuck!" She breathed out slowly in one low moan. "Oh god; please let me touch my clit, Alex! I need to cum!"

I grinned over at her. "Not yet mummy dearest. You can go to town on your clit when I turn the remote up to 5."

"Urgh, Alex!" She threw her head back against the headrest. "You're driving me insane!"

"Would you like me to take your mind off of it?" I asked.

"I would like you to let me cum but as you aren't going to, you might as well distract me." She spat exasperatedly.

"Okay." I grinned and sped up. There was a car in front of us and we were catching it rapidly, I pulled out into the middle lane of the motorway.

"Alex..." My stepmother said slowly, finally catching on. "What are you doing?"

I didn't answer; I just grinned at her as we pulled alongside the car in the slow lane and checked out the driver. Result! The only occupant of the car was the driver and he was middle aged. Probably about ten years older than Emma, not that it mattered. I beeped the horn and made him jump. I laughed at his reaction which seemed to make him angry. He shot me a pissed look then sped up.

"How rude!" I exclaimed. Emma shot me a similar look to what the guy just gave me but I grinned at her again. I sped up and pulled alongside him again. He looked over angrily at me and I held my hand up as an apology, "Sorry man!" I said loudly, as if he could hear me. "But look!" Then I indicated to Emma and he seemed to notice her for the first time.

"Alex!" Emma chastised.

"Sit up straighter so he can get a proper look at your tits." I said without looking at her. The guy driving the other car couldn't take his eyes off of my stepmother.

"Alex!" Emma repeated, crossing her hands over her breasts. "I don't like this. He's properly perving on me!"

"I know." I said, keeping one eye on the road the entire time. "Now take your hands away from your tits so he can see them."

"Alex –!" Emma went to complain again but I interrupted her.

"Emma, do you want to cum or not?" I asked harshly, silencing her for a second or two.

"Y-yes!" She said at last.

"Good!" I said matter-of-factly, "Now stop hiding your tits from that man, and turn in your seat so he gets a better view." She reluctantly lowered her hands, sat up straighter in her seat again, lowering her legs as she did so and turned to face the window. I electronically closed the passenger window and then watched on as he kept looking from the road to Emma and back again. He grinned and gave us a thumbs up. I chuckled. "Blow him a kiss."

Emma blew him a kiss then sarcastically asked me without turning away from him, "Would you like me to hop over and suck his cock too?" Her voice was full of bitterness.

"That won't be necessary." I laughed and sped up, leaving him in our wake – his car could not keep up with the acceleration of mine. Emma turned back to sit in her seat normally and gave me a stare that if looks could kill, I would be dead, buried, rotted and forgotten about right there and then. "Besides," I said, giving her a charming smile. "My cock is the only one you are allowed to suck from now on."

"Hmph. I'm not talking to you!"

She was pissed. But I knew how to combat that. I reached for the remote and turned it all the way up to 5. She tried not to react to it but I saw the shudder that shook her whole body. "I've turned it up to 5, mummy. You can make yourself cum now."

Her hand shot to her clit and her legs spread open as wide as they could go as she pulled her feet back up onto the seat again. "Nnnngh!" My stepmother gritted her teeth and closed her eyes as her fingers blurred over her pussy.

"Just tell me when you're going to cum okay?" I said. "I want to watch."

"Uhhhh – yeah, okay!" She breathed. I concentrated on the road again, enjoying the sounds of the vibrating dildos going mental inside her and her fingers swishing over her pussy blending in the interior. She took a bit longer than I thought she would to bring herself to the brink of cumming but her moaning and groaning increased as I drove. "Fuck – Fuck I'm gonna cum!" She exclaimed loudly.

"Good!" I said, gripping her inner thigh with my left hand as I drove. "I want you to cum so hard, mummy. I want you to scream so loudly that that guy can hear you even though he's miles behind us!"

That seemed to push her over the edge and her whole body tensed and shook as she grunted and writhed on the seat next to me. "Oh fuck I'm cumming so hard!" She screamed out, her head thrashing side to side on the headrest. "Nnngh!" She rode out her orgasm by grinding her ass down on the seat and making both dildos move around inside her. As her orgasm subsided she breathed deeply and sighed. "Fuck, Alex that was good!" She turned to look at me in the post orgasmic bliss. "They still feel so good."

I placed my hand over the one she had covering her pussy – her fingers now rubbing her pussy gently. "Then cum again, baby. I'm not turning this dildo down and you aren't taking it out." I grinned at her and after a moment she grinned back and closed her eyes. She grabbed my hand and held it tightly as she placed her left hand over her pussy. It was less than 10 miles before she was ready to cum again.

"Fuck, Alex!" She opened her eyes and gazed at me. "I'm going to cum again!" I said nothing but just watched her while keeping a close eye on the road ahead. Her body tensed up again and her fingers blurred over her clit once more as she brought herself to orgasm while riding the two dildos inside of her. "Oh fuck – oh fuck – oh fuck!" She bucked her hips up and down and her body strained against the seatbelt that went across her body. "Fuck – oh my god!" Her eyes shot open, she spread her legs as wide as they would go and she let go of my hand. She pulled the silver aluminium dildo from her pussy while continuing to rub her clit then with a scream she squirted her juices all over the glove box and dash in front of her. "Oh my god! I'm fucking squirting!" She repeated. She shoved three fingers inside her pussy, and finger fucked herself for a few seconds before pulling them out and squirted again.

"Shiiiiiiit!" She cried, collapsing back on the seat. "That was so intense! I haven't squirted in years!"

"You've made the dash soaking wet!" I laughed.

"Yeah I guess I have," She inspected it half-heartedly as she came down from her climax. She then wiped the aluminium dildo with a wet wipe from the passenger door storage, put it away in her handbag and sat back in her seat normally, beaming a contented smile to me.

I smiled at her, "You can put your dress back on now if you want?"

"Nah, I'm alright like I am for the moment." She sighed, resting her head against the passenger door window. "I will when we leave the motorway."

"Okay," I chuckled. I wasn't about to complain, she was giving me a great view. "Um – do you want to take that dildo out of your ass?"

She turned and our eyes met briefly and I knew her answer before she said it. "Not really." She smiled back at me, grinding her ass against the seat.

I laughed and turned my attention back to the road.

Chapter 2:

The bungalow was lovely. It was small in comparison to our house, there were only 2 bedrooms as opposed to the 6 we were used to but Emma fell in love with it as soon as she saw it and so long as she was happy, I was happy. Also the views from every window were so picturesque and we felt so remote and isolated from the rest of the world while still keeping the luxuries we required – shower, kitchen, Wi-Fi, TV etc. Christ, if Emma missed an episode of Don't Tell The Bride, life was just not worth living.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Alex's Stepmother Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds