• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Secretary Changed Ch. 02

A Secretary Changed Ch. 02

You probably want to read chapter 1.....

Coming back from the restroom, I stumbled a bit. Shaking my head I thought to myself, no more of that Devil's Iced Tea.

Having had two, for a girl that never drinks, was a bit much. Through blurred fish eyes I could've sworn I saw, Mrs.Anders? Becca? What do I call her now? Wait, she's leaving?

Before I could think, clear my head, I heard Miss Jane.

"Over here little miss big tits."

Too tipsy, well, drunk actually, to realize she called me that in a crowded room. A room full of professionals. Business people.

Unaware of the chuckles and giggles, the crowded bar just a roar to my ears, I made my way back to the table. My purse sitting where I thought I left it. Miss Jane eyeing me with a smirk.

Still trying to act, dignified. Trying to maintain I slid back into the booth, my skirt sliding up a bit. My panties just flashing. Just.

"Where umm, where was Mrs. Anders going?"

Miss Jane smiled as she took in the view of my legs, my long toned flawless legs. "Oh she's just off on an errand," she replied. "Don't you worry your pretty little head about her."

I hiccuped and wiped a bit of drool off my lip, red gloss smearing a bit. I know. Classy.

"Miss Jane," I slurred, "uumm I need to get back to work I think."

"Of course doll," Miss Jane said with a smile, "but drink this first, it will help you feel better. "

I took the glass. The cool looking liquid clear and clean. Thinking it was water because, I'm sure Miss Jane had my best interests at heart, I took a long deep drink of the elixir. A deep life bringing drink.

Of course it wasn't water.

Miss Jane giggling. Me coughing. Choking. Liquid fire burning through my esophagus. Blazing a trail of pyroclastic flow slowly down where it created a lake of fire in my tummy seeming to remind my stomach lining I was damned for all eternity.

The last thing I heard as I kicked off my heels and ran for the restroom as though the Devil himself was crawling up my throat was Miss Jane chuckling. One word. See if you've heard it before. Everclear.

Things got a little, confusing, after that.

Explosively purging what I could only assume were my internal organs followed by my skeleton.

Some girl asking if I was okay. Some girl saying in long drawn out fashion, "Ewwwwww!"

That's about the point it all went black. Well black with a fiery red border. And it wasn't even two in the afternoon yet...

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...3 years earlier....

Finley. My dear Finley. College sweetheart. At long last has proposed. Of course I said yes. How could I not?

Dear sweet, handsome, wealthy, educated Professor Finley Anders.

I am so excited I can hardly finish the mornings work. Think I'll head down to the lounge for a noon drink. Just one. A personal celebration.

We have put our careers first throughout our lives. Putting off marriage. Unable to conceive , children were never a concern. Now at the top of our professions, the time has come at last to take the final step.

My dear Finley.

Sitting at the bar, enjoying my zinfandel.

I never noticed her until she was next to me.

"Hello, I couldn't help but notice you're drinking alone yet, look so happy, I'm Jane.

I took her offered hand, and replied with a flash of my diamond. "I'm Rebecca and im engaged, newly engaged."

I'm sure I was glowing.

"It's nice to meet you," she said as she motioned the bartender over.

After that fateful meeting things would chamge.....

Wake up. Oh my God my head. What happened.

Close my eyes and wish for the grave. It can't feel any worse then what I feel right now. What happened? Drifting back towards sleep as the bed starts to spin, a whirling dervish under my prone form. Okay, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration.

But not by much.

Maybe I should try to get up. Ugh, maybe not.

Trying to think, about what happened. Last thing I remember I was having lunch with Mrs. Anders and, oh no. Miss Jane.

Miss Jane. Something happened. I can't remember. Close my eyes and think. No that's too painful. The few times in my life I've actually been drunk were nowhere near as bad as this. This is remarkable. This is epic.

My head is about to throb and pound and pop like a balloon thats been way past over-inflated.

Okay, sometimes I'm such a drama queen, but still.

Where was I? Oh right. Miss Jane. Did something happen? Did I make a fool of myself?

What if she tells Mrs. Anders? Oh this gets better and better.

Lay back and doze. Drift. Body refusing the minds pleading cries for mercy. Listen to the tick...tick....tick...ticking of the clock.

Suddenly I realized several things at once. With a gasp, my hangover forgotten just a bit I sat straight up.

First, the ticking clock. I don't own one. Second to hit my senses was, I was naked.

At the last, as I pulled the thin sheet tightly to my toned body and held my arms across my breasts, the fact that I wasn't alone.....

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...three years earlier...

As my eyes focused I realized something.

My engagement ring was missing. With a start I looked at my finger. Bare. I took a deep breath. The taste in my mouth, odd. Yet oddly familiar. Tequila and, something else, just at the edge of cognition.

Sitting up and looking towards the window I concluded I was home. Safe. If a bit shaken. Perhaps still inebriated. The sun coming up.

Then a thought crept in. I'm not wearing certain things a proper lady such as myself should be. First and foremost my lovely engagement ring.

Then, realizing I wasn't wearing a bra. Or...panties.

Looking down I could see my skirt, blouse, and high heels hadn't changed. Same cream and tan business dress I started with. Started yesterday with. Oh my god.

My phone next to me, it's shrill chirping as I lifted it and pressed answer. "Hello....?"....

Sitting up, on the bed, tightly holding the thin sheet to my naked body, I looked at the chair. The chair at the end of the bed. The occupied chair. Miss Jane.

"Wakey wakey little miss big tits, " she said with a smile. Her eyes, staring deep into mine. My blue eyes wide open now.

"Miss..Miss Jane?" My voice sounded dry, small, cracking and trembling.

My heart was pounding in my ears as she looked at me, her face an almost evil grin. An evil rictus grin.

"The restroom is right through there, I imagine you need it." Her long finger pointing to a door next to the bed.

Wrapping the sheet tightly around me I moved slowly, painfully, to the end of the bed. Glancing at her once I left, into the restroom.

Once inside I sat to relieve myself, completely unsure what was happening. I was so lost in thought I didn't even notice the opulent surroundings. Had I done so I might have been impressed. As it was, I could only wish for my head to take a pause from trying to eject the top of my skull.

"Dont be long," I heard her call out. "We've much to discuss."

Whatever.

Wrapping the sheet tightly around me again, I returned to the bedroom. "Sit," she said, pointing to the end of the bed in front of where she sat.

Her legs crossed, wearing another impossibly well tailored pantsuit.

Sitting, looking at her, I finally asked, "Whats this all about?" My voice cracking halfway through.

Her silence was worse then a reply.

Her only reaction? She reached out and handed me my phone.

I looked at Miss Jane and bit my lip, holding my phone.

Deciding at least I should call work and make an excuse, I mean, I didn't even know where my clothes were or where I was, I typed in my password.

Blank screen. No screensaver. No missed calls. Nothing. Most importantly, and of course, most disconcerting.

No contacts.

Some of you might back up your info or even, gasp, write your contact numbers down. So feel free to judge me an idiot for never bothering. Looking through I found only one folder.

Creepily titled #you can and you will#.

Looking up at Miss Jane, she stayed true to annoying character and merely smiled, and nodded yes.

I opened it.

The horror. The shock. The stomach lurching panic. Picture after picture. Me. Naked. Spread.

Several with my pink folds open wide, my inner depths exposed. Several with my brown eye winking.

I felt it once again. My soul trying to leave my body through my mouth and I ran for the toilet.

As I heaved dryly, my tummy long since empty I could hear Miss Jane giggling in the other room. Like a young girl. Like a schoolgirl.

As I was kneeling, I heard heels behind me. Seems like an age ago I would've turned to see what kind and how expensive they were. Now I couldn't even look up.

My position, kneeling with my lovely face down dry heaving into the toilet, while very classy, left me quite vulnerable. To what you ask?

I heard, then felt, clinking, jingling, and before I could react in any way, a one inch leather collar was around my neck, under my lovely long blond tresses. The vibration from the clicking lock traveled down my spine kissing each and every vertebrae. With a whimper I looked up and back to see, Miss Jane, with her seemingly ever present smirk.

"After you clean up, little miss big tits, we can begin.".......

(to be continued)....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Secretary Changed Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds