• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Away From Prying Eyes

Away From Prying Eyes

Susan waited in the hotel anxiously; her son was running late and that always made her worry. She was a good mother after all, even in spite of their unorthodox relationship. It had been 3 months since they began their forbidden affair and so to hide themselves from less approving eyes they started renting a hotel room to conceal their lovemaking. People just didn't understand how a mother could love a son that way, but to her and her boy it had just been natural. The bond they shared was bound not only by attraction but also by blood and they were stronger for it. Her son was a fine, lean young man who knew exactly what he wanted and what he wanted was her.

Like an eternity had passed, she finally heard a knock on the door and rushed to open it. She felt a wave of relief, seeing her son standing there, shaking off his coat from the rain. She ushered him inside and wrapped her arms around him, tenderly but firmly. He was hers and he was safe, and now that he was here he wasn't going anywhere else tonight.

She tilted her head up to kiss him. Her 'little boy' hadn't stayed as such and he was now much taller than she was. He kissed her back, hard, feeling her firm warm body under her dressing gown. Susan now took pride in her appearance despite having children since being with Rory, he had complimented her physique on every occasion he got since he confessed his attraction to her. In her son's mind, no woman could live up to her. She was incredible. She was his infinity.

He untied her gown, letting the fluffy fabric fall down over her slim shoulders to expose her beautiful breasts, the ones that had nurtured him in infancy and were his playground now. He did not wait around and made no effort to hide his intentions. Unhooking her bra, he began to suckle gently on her nipples, groping her ass as he gorged her with his mouth. He quickly started teasing her with his lips and tongue, feeling unsatisfied until his mouth had caressed every inch of her body. Susan could only do her best to hold back that pulsing desire to moan out in pleasure, knowing that if she did it would only encourage him to push her further to climax.

He pressed her against the hard hotel wall, forcing his weight against hers. She pulled off the rest of her gown roughly, exposing her freshly shaved cunt. Her son looked down and saw how she was dripping wet with anticipation. The sight made him even more feral, no doubt thinking of all ways he wanted to fuck her. He moved his head down to meet her clit and began all manner of orgasmic movements with his tongue. Susan gripped his hair messing it in the process as her body began convulsing out of control. Each touch of her sons tongue on her clit brought wave after wave of unimaginable pleasure to her.

"OOOOOOH FUCK YES" she screamed as her own son brought her to orgasm, her legs shaking with the thundering sensation inside her.

For a short while she felt a unique kind of satisfaction she could only get when with her son. She looked up to see him smiling but somewhat discontent. His erection was rock hard and he finally freed it from his pants, letting his boxers fall to the floor around his ankles. He reached for her and wrapped her legs around him as he hoisted her up. His mother was a curvy, petite woman and yet he had no trouble supporting her weight as testosterone pumped through his veins. His eyes betrayed an insatiable lust for his mother's body and in that moment Susan knew that her orgasm was just the first of many. He thrust his engorged cock into her slit, penetrating her with precision and speed and the pleasure began anew. Her clit rubbed against his pubic bone as he fucked her, creating the most incredible stimulation she had felt.

"Oh baby. Yes, my baby boy!" she moaned into his ear, biting on it gently.

"Mother" He groaned, grasping her neck and building up his speed, chasing a divine orgasm.

"Son" She quickly replied, as if her life depended on it, she let out a deep rumbling moan from her throat as he kissed her neck.

"God yes, fuck your dirty mother" she screamed out. "I want it, I want every last inch of your cock."

No secrets could be kept between them as their bodies entwined. He carried his breathless mother over to the nearby dresser while she knocked a glass off to make way for them, unfazed as it crashed to the floor. With her back now pressed securely against the mirror above the dresser her son began his frantic thrusting once more. Invigorated by the sight of themselves in the mirror the couple began driving themselves onto each other with more and more force. With their rough fucking reaching new heights the dresser began to shake, creating a repeating thumping noise against the wall and knocking a nearby ornament over through the shear vibrations. As if to match the drum beat of the wall the two began moaning loudly in unison.

The two continued like this until Susan pushed her son off her, giving him a cheeky smile before locking him in a passionate kiss. Her son attempted to place his arms on her hips but before he could she sent him falling onto the hotel bed. Scrambling back towards the pillows his mother quickly followed him and climbed on top of him, balancing her weight upon his crotch. Susan blew him a playful kiss before grabbing his hard cock with her left hand, while she hastily rubbed her clit with her other hand. She guided his hot member until it reached the cusp of her vulva. She took a deep breath, embracing the moment and let herself slide down until his cock was fully engulfed inside of her, giving her a mind blowing sensation any woman could get addicted to. Her son leaned back in response and let out a deep gasp. Placing her hands on his chest for support, she began to ride him, slowly at first, to match her movements with his.

He placed his hands on Susan's smooth thighs, no longer holding himself back. His hands stroked up and down her, from her hips to her knees, matching the rhythm they had created. He took one hand and played with his mother's breasts. Her nipples were hard and they felt at home in his hands. Feeling the touch of her sons hand against her chest made her more comfortable and she quickly increased her pace. What started as gentle back and forth soon turned Susan into her very own cowgirl and Rory was her bull. The pure pleasure each second gave her made riding his cock a trivial task.

"Fuck me mom, Fuck me" he roared out loud, so his mother could see the climax she was bringing him too.

"I want you to cum with me Son, cum with me!" She screamed back. It was a miracle the neighbours hadn't heard them but this fast approaching orgasm was too good for them to hold back now.

Suddenly and with pure intensity, she came in an explosion of hot wetness, soaking his cock with her juices as she howled an indiscernible moan of pleasure. He watched his mother pulsate uncontrollably on top of him.

As if it was some primal call his own orgasm came moments later, an intense pressure building in his loins and exploding deep inside her, creating a pleasant warmth in her pelvis.

Susan collapsed over her sons chest, panting for her breath. She could hear his heartbeat while pressed against him as he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly.

"I love you. I mean it. Not just as my mother, but as a woman" he whispered to her softly.

Hearing the words made her feel safe and desired and she closed her eyes in his embrace. She never had to question whether or not he loved her and whether or not he would leave her.

After all, she loved her son...and her son loved her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Away From Prying Eyes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1289 milliseconds