• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Why Not

Why Not

It was another night of me fighting with the wife. We've been fighting for a while now. To make matters worse, we haven't had sex for a while now. So there I am trying to get some sleep on the couch. No luck, the wifey is snoring away in our bedroom. I can't sleep, so I go upstairs to check on my son who has a cold.

I go to his room and check on him. He's fine. My daughter is spending the night at a friend's house. So I hear loud snoring coming from her room. My sister in-law is in her room. I thought she be staying at her friend's house, guess not. She has been living with us for a long time & rent free by the way.

She is one of the reasons we have been fighting too. I mean come on, she's twenty-six years old she should have her life put together by now. The door is cracked open. I was going to go back down stairs, but for some reason I went into the room. The desktop lamp was on so it wasn't too bright in the room.

To my surprise her sister was out cold sleeping in her panties and a spaghetti strap tank top. Now she's not a knockout by any means. She's a big girl and what surprises me is that she has a boyfriend, but never stays at his place. which is weird i think. I would say pushing about 300 pounds.

Looking at her and not having sex for a long time would get anyone hard. Sure enough my dick was throbbing in my boxer shorts. I noticed perception bottles on the desk and I knew she was drinking with her friends. Looks like she had taken a few strong pain killers. Like my wife, she's a heavy sleeper.

When she takes her pills she's dead to the world. Knowing I should leave I don't. All the blood is in my dick and it's saying to grab that ass. She's wearing some bikini panties, so some of her ass is hanging out. Like I said, she a big girl. I know her panties are a 4X size cuz we do her laundry since she been living with us.

Not thinking I grab a handful of ass. I freeze for a moment. She doesn't move at all. Keeps on snoring. Knowing this gets me harder. Massaging her ass for a while it hits me. My camera records video. In a quick second, I go to my dresser in my bedroom and get my camera and check it.

"Yes, the batteries are charged".

I go back into the room I close the door this time. Set up the camera so it can record everything. When I checked on my sister in-law I see that she moved her right leg a little up. The camera rolling, I'm not thinking straight.

"I want to play with that pussy" I tell myself.

I hook the sides of her panties with my fingers and pull them down and off with ease. Now looking at her naked from the waist down. For a fat girl, she has a pretty pussy. I run two fingers up and down against her pussy lips.

"Oh Shit... She fuckin' wet".

I continue this a few minutes. Stroking my cock I start rubbing her juices on my dick and tasting my fingers. Going crazy with lust I hike up her right leg to get better access to her slick cunt. I take off my underwear, start climbing on the bed with my 9 inch cock sticking straight up.

Grabbing my cock I start rubbing the head of my cock between those moist wet lips. Then she started letting out soft moans as I tease her clit the tip of my dick. Her juices free flowing down her snatch and coating my cock.

Thinking to myself "I need to stop". "But... I need some pussy."

I was so crazy and horny. I just shoved all 9 inches in. Just within seconds I was balls deep. Both hands full and spreading her ass cheeks when from out of nowhere a fucking loud moan comes out of her mouth. I freeze again.

"Oh Shit. I woke her up."

But nothing, her pussy is awake but she's still out cold. I start to pick up the pace sliding in and out. Every time I thrust forward in I hear that beautiful squishy sound of her wet pussy. I'm not gunna lie, about five minutes of this and I'm ready to pop.

Then I hear that little voice in my head.

"Come on... You got that ass spread, why not."

Her moaning stopped when I pulled my wet dick out. Not even a second later I was pushing the head of my cock against her backdoor. To my surprise it went in with ease cuz of all the juices. Man her ass was hot and tight. I just lost control and just pounded her ass.

Now her breathing quicken and the moans of pleasure and pain started. I was over the edge this ass that was so tight. I couldn't take it, I drove as deep as I could, balls coated with pussy juice. I came with force, all that built up from not fucking was shooting deep into her ass. Has I come down off my high I see sweat on her body and a smile on her face.

I try to relax while her ass is still squeezing my cock for every drop. Finally I pulled it out as thick white cream oozes out. To my surprise when I looked down my dick was still hard. It wasn't rock hard, but hard enough. I was gunna clean up the mess then suddenly she started moving. But luckily all she did was roll over onto her back. She was still breathing fast, but now I see her cunt really well and her little clit sticking out.

Still being turned on, I turn my focus onto her tits in her tank top.

"Fuck It. It's a spaghetti straps."

Just a little tug on it and her breast came into full view. A nice pair of C-cup, areolas not too big not too little. Nipples still nice and hard. Just reacting I hop back up between her fat chubby legs and stick my dick right back in.

Still hot and wet, I start going to town on this pussy. She moaning, biting her lip and wiggling under me. I take her right tit in my mouth. Lick it and suck away on it. She going crazy. Her hand on the back of my head. I switch to her left tit and the same thing.

She's whispering "Fuck Me, Fuck Me."

Her breathing gets faster and faster. Her body is tensing up. Her pussy is getting tighter and tighter. I know what's coming next.

"Oh my god... What are you doing???"

Fuck she woke up, not even two more thrust. Her eyes rolled back, her body spasming and her pussy claps down on my dick. I can't take it. I try to pull out, but it wouldn't let go. So stream after stream of cum fill her pussy. More then the first time that it's oozing out. Looking at my sister in law, I see that she passed out from her own orgasms.

"Well I dodged a bullet" I thought to myself.

I quickly got up and got my underwear back on. I cleaned up the cum that was visible, but what was in her ass and cunt... I left in. A little present she won't remember. I hope. Fixed her tank top, put her panties back on. I was in the clear I thought. Well until I saw the bed.

"Man... That's a big fuckin wet spot." I thought for a second. "Got it."

I go threw her stuff she has in the closet to find the dildo she has and thinks we don't know about.

"Got it."

So pulling her panties to the side and rub her purple dildo up and down her pussy to coated it in juices and leave it next to her on the bed. I grabbed the camera and got out of the room. Quietly closing and locking the door so she thinks she locked it.

Well I did finally got some sleep that night. I also have something to look back on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Why Not

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 934 milliseconds