• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Old Man Discovers... Ch. 53

Old Man Discovers... Ch. 53

Older man Discovers –continued- Chapter 53

Last sentence chapter 52-"Bud is sucking and grunting"

Fred is slowly and smoothly sliding his cock in and out of Buds ass pussy. All of this has been going on for almost fifteen minuets. Someone is going to cum soon.

Bud pulls my cock from his mouth and shouts, "Oh yes, fuck me. Slide that log

inside of me and make me your slut. Make me have your baby." he pleaded. He smiled and put his head back on my cock.

I had to smile at the comment, as I've never thought of Fred's cock as a 'log.' After all it's not much longer than four inches, stiff. But he does have girth. Thus a 'log'?

Bud's hands were gently caressing my skin. His fingers brushing over my nipples causing me to moan softly. Suddenly Bud say's "OH, no not yet. Oh, shit, I'm cumming. I'm cumming!

Bud is deep throat sucking my cock. Making all kinds of noises, bucking back and forth. All of a sudden Fred shouts, "AH! My turn, my turn. I'm gonna flood your ass pussy. The gush is cumming, I'm cumming!

Bud is pinching my nipples and that's all it takes for me. I tell him, "Keep swallowing Bud, keep swallowing. Make it feel like I'm fucking a tight pussy. Swallow Bud , here cums your reward. Now I'm the one shouting, lifting my pelvis and shooting cum for what seems like 60 seconds.

I was spent, looking down I saw I was soaked in sweat, which beaded up and ran from my smooth chest and down my sides. Past that I could see Fred slowly bending over Bud. My cock is still throbbing and pulsing after the orgasm. Bud's eyes were looking into mine as he slowly began licking the sweat from me, dragging his tongue over my skin.

"How was that?" he asked taking a brief pause from licking me. I reached down and began to caress his head, his short hair like a soft bristled brush. As he continued to lick me.

I could see that Fred's hands seemed to be on auto-pilot, his eyes closed, exploring Buds naked body. Eventually one hand found its way to his crotch. I could tell he was milking Bud's cock. Finally he raises his hand to his face and begins licking.

Slapping Bud on the ass he says, "You have Mack cleaned up, now it's time for you to clean me and enjoy the ass pussy cum from the two of us."

Abandoning me, Bud turns around and slowly starts milking and licking Fred's cock. Sucking the now flaccid two inches, he eventually makes it to Fred's balls, sucking each one into his mouth. Running a hand underneath the balls he says, "This hole I have my finger in is mine as soon as we all rest up a bit.

I'll get some warm wash rags for all of us. One of you break out some cold beers. We'll sun bath, relax and see what or who cums up next. I'll be right back."

Lazing out in the sun and drinking our beers after wiping up with the warm wash cloths, we all dozed off. I woke up first because of Fred's snoring. Laying there stretching and yawning I thought back to what had happened so far. This could be a wild day or two, if things continued as had happened so far.

My cock was semi-hard and glancing around I saw that Bud and Fred were in similar condition. Remembering what Bud had done for me, I thought I should/could return the favor. Moving over to him and kneeling, I began to lightly run my fingers over his cock and balls. Bud stirred slightly and spread his legs apart completely exposing his rising cock and firm ball sac.

Staring at his cock I thought, that needs/wants to be sucked. So that's what I did! I pointed the some what flaccid cute cock at my mouth and lapped at it, lashing my flattened tongue across the fat cock head while looking up at him. His eyes opened wide as he felt my lascivious movement and felt the heat of my tongue on his meat.

'Yeah,' he sighed, 'suck my cock, man!' He humped his hips at me, poking his cock into my lips. I opened my mouth to his assault. His cock head forced its way between my lips and into my mouth. I loved it! I sucked with all my might, causing him to groan, tug back, and thrust forward hard, sending more of the his cock into me. I took it, gratefully. Sensing I could handle it, he humped again, and again, and again, and again, each time getting more of it into me. I worked with him, sliding my hands onto his buttocks and pulling him into me forcefully, letting him know I could take everything he could feed me. Letting him know that he didn't have to hold back for fear I'd choke on his dick.

With more than half of his growing tube disappearing into my wide-stretched mouth, much of it obviously already in my throat, I looked like the classic cocksucker on his knees in front of a perfect specimen. The sight thrilled me to the core. I was exactly where I had needed to be, with exactly the cock I wanted to suck, deep in my mouth, now, and fighting to get in even deeper. I loved it!

His eyes caught and held mine in the mirror. 'Ooh! You look fine down there. Look at you sucking my big dick!' he whispered excitedly. 'Oomph!' he grunted, "take my cock, man. Oomph! Take it all the way! Man, what a sight!"

So we began seriously working together, him humping, me bobbing, all the time watching ourselves and our progress as his hardened cock sank itself deeper and deeper into my throat until it had gone deeper than any other ever has. Until it was in all the way. Until my nose flattened against bone and my forehead pressed tightly against solid abdominal wall.

"Oh, God, he cried out. Look at that! Fuck, I can feel you on every inch of my meat! It feels incredible! I feel my balls against your chin! This is much better than I had dreamed!'

I felt great. It had been necessary to rise up into a half-squat to be able to accommodate his weapon, in order to get all of it down my throat, but I had done it. Now, I began an ideal deep throat blow job, putting all my skills to work, bobbing and sucking, swallowing and tongue twirling, making love to his cock. My hands caressed every reachable part of his body, toying with his hard nipples, rubbing his pecs, massaging his buttocks and the backs of his thighs, as I luxuriated in the feel of him and his sexual responsiveness. It lasted an exquisitely long time, but when I wrapped my hand around his balls and tugged, his entire body stiffened.

"That's it... don't stop... ooohh yes, that's so fuckin' good", Bud shouts. His legs were spread wide and I reached under him and slipped a finger in his ass. He let out a gasp and started to moan even louder, "Oh, god, yes! That's it, like that, deeper... deeper! Here I cum, it's shooting, swallow, swallow. Oh, god it's good, ohhh so good."

to be continued..

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Old Man Discovers... Ch. 53

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds