• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Werewolf Girl Ch. 06

Werewolf Girl Ch. 06

Chapter 6

Lying in bed Vera stretched, naked, kicking off the tangled sheets. She felt a little sore in a few places. She ran a finger over the tooth marks on her shoulder. They would be healed by the time the sun rose. It would be better if she slept. He body was exhausted but her mind was racing.

She felt like she was aware of Lucien even though she wasn't with him. His scent was all over her and she imagined him lying upstairs in his bed, thinking of her. It made Vera angry that she couldn't go up there and sleep beside him, nested into that warmth and scent and safety. She hated being told what to do but this time it was her own conscience doing the telling.

She must have drifted off at last because she woke when David climbed into bed, shifting the mattress. Seeing that she was awake David cuddled up to her, taking her naked body gently in his arms. He smelled like cigarette smoke and buttered popcorn. It made Vera smile and she squeezed him back.

Neither of them spoke but David caressed her, his soft hands smoothing themselves over his skin in lazy patterns. She turned sleepily onto her back and opened herself to him. He kissed her gently and thoroughly, as though her were tasting and appreciating her.

Vera moaned softly as David eased himself inside of her. They moved together, gently, like seaweed in a current. Sheathed tightly in her slick warmth David held her close until they came, gently, shaking against each other.

::

The next morning Vera didn't want to get up. She had never been one to lay about in bed; there was always something to do and she was usually eager to greet the day. Vera, who always seemed to know her own mind, was paralyzed by indecision. She wanted Lucien, needed him. But she had become very fond of David. She knew that it would bother her if she hurt him. And she didn't know how to leave without hurting him.

The day passed slowly. Lucien wasn't home. Vera watched TV with David and did some chores. She was restless and everything seemed to annoy her. She decided to make dinner to occupy her hands at least, and try to take her mind off things. The boys all came home and gathered in the kitchen, sniffing expectantly and wondering what was for dinner.

"Steak," she announced proudly, flipping a slab of meat in the skillet. "And potatoes."

They ate in front of the TV, plates balanced on their knees. Vera sat between David and Lucien on the couch, their legs touching her on either side. Vera relished the savory red meat. She sliced big chunks off her steak and chewed them with relish, eyes closed.

David cut into his meat and frowned at it. "That's little rare, isn't it, Honey?"

Vera and Lucien both looked up at him, mouths full. Vera swallowed. "We can put yours back in the pan for a minute if you want." She said

"Nah," David smiled. "It looks fine, actually."

Chris wolfed down his food and scooted out the door again. He had a date with the girl he'd met at the bar.

When David went to put his plate in the kitchen Lucien twined his fingers into Vera's hair, pulling her towards him and burying his face in her neck.

"When can we be alone?" he growled, his breath hot against her skin.

She was almost panting and felt herself growing damp between her legs. "Tonight," she whispered. "David's working." He placed his finger against the pulse in her wrist and she looked into his deep eyes and they both felt her heart beat fast. When they heard David walking back to the living room they broke apart.

::

After Vera heard David's car pull out of the driveway she bounded up the stairs to Lucien's room. He was waiting for her, reclined on the bed and she grinned when she saw him. "You look good enough to eat," she purred. She sauntered slowly towards him, even though all she wanted to do was leap into his arms.

"I could say the same," he smirked, running his tongue over sharp teeth.

Vera looked around Lucien's bedroom for the first time. It was masculine and spartan. There was a desk, a bed, shelves, some clothes. She inhaled and felt dizzy with the concentration of Lucien's scent. Her eyes were drawn to him again, still lounging on the bed, watching her. His dark eyes were half closed but his whole body radiated power and energy. At a moment's notice this man could become a killing machine.

Unable to resist him any longer Vera walked slowly to the side of the bed. She liked the way his eyes clung to the curves of her hips as she walked. Vera pushed her fingers into Lucien's hair and he closed his eyes. Lucien's hand snaked around the back of her bare thigh and he pulled her closer, making tickly little circles on her skin with his thumb.

Vera climbed onto the bed and threw one leg over Lucien's body so she was straddling his hips. He groaned when she sank down onto him and Vera could feel the bulge in his jeans already. He ran his rough palms up and down the smooth skin of her thighs and Vera rocked on him, feeling herself growing slippery.

She leaned forward to kiss him and stopped, an inch from his lips. He lay still in the dim light, his full lips parted in anticipation. Lucien opened his eyes a fraction to see what was taking her so long. "What?" he asked.

"Nothing," she whispered back. "Just looking," she smiled. He smiled back and closed his eyes again. God, she loved his mouth. Vera could have looked at him all day. She ran her fingertips over the strong square shape of his jaw, then his lips. Lucien snapped his teeth at her fingers and Vera pulled back, laughing.

He caught her face between his palms and kissed her deeply. Vera melted against him. His wide chest was warm and solid and he smelled amazing, spicy, masculine and dengerous. Lucien's lips caressed hers and his tongue darted into her mouth. She tried to catch it with her own. They rolled on the bed, laughing and wrestling, each trying to get on top of the other.

Vera was out of breath and giggling furiously when Lucien finally got her pinned. She tried to push him away and wriggle free. "Oh no you don't!" he laughed and grabbed her wrists, holding them down on the bed on either side of her head.

She smiled up at him, her hips pinned to the bed under his weight. "What you gonna do now, wolf-boy?" she teased.

"I might just have to eat you up," he said with a devilish grin. He was breathing hard himself and his hair was falling down around his face.

He bent his head slowly towards Vera's exposed throat. Her heart was pounding and she let out a little moan of pleasure when his lips touched her sensitive skin. He moved his mouth right over her jugular, feeling her life's blood pulse beneath his lips and tongue. Lucien bit gently at the skin of her neck, making Vera gasp and shiver. She hardly dared move with his powerful jaws so close to her throat but she trusted him.

He kissed and bit his way down her long neck and nosed his way into her cleavage, breathing in her scent and sighing. Lucien let go of her wrists to squeeze Vera's full breasts through her t-shirt. She moaned softly and stretched out, enjoying his caresses.

Lucien lifted the hem of her shirt and stroked his thumbs up the gently curved planes of her belly. He kissed each of her hip bones and Vera giggled when he dipped his tongue into her belly button. Lucien unbuttoned Vera's shorts and sat up to let her wiggle out of them. With much kicking and squirming he finally pulled them off of her bare feet and flung the offensive garment across the room.

He removed her panties too and sat back on his heels, looking at Vera lying naked on his bed. The sun had set but the moon was bright through the window—almost full. Vera smiled at the dreamy, lustful expression on Lucien's face. She stretched her arms over her head and flexed her muscles in a smooth ripple down her body.

"Oh, Vera," he half groaned.

"Hmm?" she questioned innocently.

"You'll be the death of me."

She grinned and crooked one finger, beckoning him back down to her. He obliged and sank down beside her, wrapping her in his arms and kissing her mouth, warm and passionately.

Vera broke the kiss gently. "You know," she said teasingly, toying with a button on Lucien's shirt. "It seems supremely unfair that you are full dressed and I'm naked."

Lucien obliged her by rolling onto his back and spreading his arms away from his body. He smiled and closed his eyes. "Have at it, love."

Smiling, Vera climbed on top of the big werewolf and started unbuttoning his shirt. She ran her hands over his chest, opening his shirt and running her slim fingers through the dark hair that covered his pecks. Vera bent down and kissed his shoulder, the smooth skin of his bicep, she closed her lips around one dark nipple and sucked until she felt it tighten in her mouth.

She worked her way down, over the smooth ridges of his abs, running her fingers down the trail of dark hair that led her like a path into his jeans. She scooted down Lucien's body and unbuttoned his pants slowly. She folded down the top of his pants, placing a kiss just inside his waistband. She heard Lucien's intake of breath above her and smiled.

She shimmied his pants and boxers down his legs, and dismounted briefly so he could kick them off onto the floor. Vera knelt between her lover's knees and ran her hands up his thighs. He groaned in anticipation but didn't move from his spread-eagled position.

Vera looked at his tool, standing up hard in the silvery moonlight, surrounded by a neat forest of dark hair. She ran her hand up his shaft, turning her fingers to encircle him. Lucien's cock jumped and pulsed at her touch. She moved her other hand up Lucien's thigh to cup his balls gently. He groaned again and lifted his hips in a phantom thrust.

Vera leaned forward and took him into her mouth. Lucien let out a sigh and Vera took him deeper, inhaling his rich, masculine scent. She pulled back, wiggling her long tongue against the sensitive underside of his cock. Lucien's fingers wound their way into her hair and he pressed her down again. She acquiesced and took him as deep into her throat as she could, swallowing around his thick head.

Lucien's fingers in her hair pulled her off again and Vera sat up, wiping her lips on the back of her hand.

Lucien crooked his finger, beckoning her down to him as she had done. Vera sat back, shaking her head and smiling devilishly. In a flash Lucien surged up and grabbed her, pinning Vera to the bed under him. He held her down with his hands on her wrists and slowly spread her legs with his knee. She looked up at him, panting. She tested his grip by trying to move her arms but she might as well have tried to move a mountain.

He lowered himself down and pressed into her. Vera arched her back and lifted her hips, taking him as deep as she could. He thrust into her, slowly, she could feel his whole length moving inside of her. Lucien's deep brown eyes looked into her own and Vera felt like she was completely exposed to him. But she couldn't look away.

The pressure of Vera's orgasm built and her knees started to shake. Lucien's pace picked up, as though he could sense what she needed. He released his hold on her wrists and moved his arms under Vera's body, holding her close to his chest.

Vera wrapped her arms around Lucien broad shoulders and molded her body to his. He moved so deep inside her that she felt like they were one person, moving in perfect sync. With his cock brushing over and over that special spot inside her, Vera's orgasm exploded. Her body arched and she threw her head back, shaking in Lucien's arms. He moaned and came with her, holding her body tight against his as he came inside her.

They held each other for a minute, catching their breath until Vera wiggled out of his arms and stretched like a cat. "Thanks, baby." She grinned, hopping out of bed. "Now let's go run!"

::

::

Hi friends! The next chapters might be a *little* late as I haven't actually written them yet :/

I promise I'll try to keep up!

-T.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Werewolf Girl Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 506 milliseconds