• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Timestopper Begins Ch. 20

Timestopper Begins Ch. 20

12

Chapter 20 - Turquoise or green paint?

I should not have done it. Really I shouldn't. It was plain stupid but it just seemed so amusing at the time. And why green? Why green indeed? Why not yellow or blue or turquoise? But turquoise nipples would have been just ridiculous - but I am getting ahead of myself.

It was just a prank, just an amusing idea one afternoon to do a bit of colouring. Well, we have all enjoyed using the crayons and paints and probably have done the painting by numbers thing when young. I just got this urge to colour in the areolae and nipples of the girls - and I enjoyed it. Body paint and a really good sable brush. Such a pleasant little purchase in the art shop over lunch.

Had they not been frozen like statues in the office I think the effect of the delicate and prolonged tickling of paint being applied by a fine, and not cheap, brush on their sensitive 'nips' might have more than got them 'wet.' Could they actually have withstood the perhaps exquisite torture? Certainly I had a whale of a time with my pot of green paint and sable brush.

I always pay careful attention to breasts whether in time or out. I just love their multifarious shapes and sizes and of course nipples match that. Big areolae, small areolae, extra bumpy areolae, big nipples, small nipples, even inverted nipples and have you spotted the tiny hairs on the areolae. No? Well, look closer then!

Lovely to see all the girls, all with breasts exposed in the office, all with their nipples enhanced by the green paint - and such a pretty shade - the outlines of their areolae faithfully followed. A work of art indeed.

And not one girl actually seemed to react when time restarted. I should mention that brassieres were refastened and blouses done up again. Nonetheless the paint would not have dried - not out of time. There was no sudden clasping of breasts or anything, no scooping out of boobs to see why they felt different - that would have surprised everyone!

It was sitting at home that evening when the worry about what they would say tomorrow started to come on. Actually would they swop notes? Would one of them actually say to the others, "A funny thing when I got home, I found my tits had been painted green and I haven't a clue how that happened. It really frightened me." "I found the same." "Yes, me too," and so on. It was more likely no one would say anything but was it really wise for them individually to realise something was not 'quite right' at the office? I hardly wanted them to move on. I liked them as colleagues and I liked to visit them of an evening for 'relief.' It was not a sensible thing to have done really.

It still, though, left the question of whether another colour would have been more suitable.

Strange really this human obsession with sex. I know it is not just me who is a bit keen; a bit obsessive! There is not really that much variety in it: yet we are happy to join together night after night and make the same thrusting movement until, hopefully, both parties experience a tingling, electric thrill called an orgasm. For the male it is accompanied by the emission of semen. Not necessary really though it is a nice feeling as well. How useful it would be if men could come without the emission - yes, having that as an optional thing which could be switched on or off. Probably particularly good if it meant another orgasm was possible quickly afterwards! But would anything ever get done?

Is the refractory period necessary for human progress? Discuss with reference to Western Society. 3,500 words plus bibliography.

I was certainly obsessed and the obsession was becoming worse. I found I was craving new sexual experiences – new girls.

She was almost the classic jogger. Perhaps you have seen her or a girl very like her pounding the streets. All very serious about the running and with pony tail and Walkman. The pony tail keeping the hair so very in place, the Walkman to leave her in her own private jogging endorphin world - and similarly, of course, the sports bra to keep those bothersome boobs in check. It is all so much easier for the male. Willies can be kept in check much more easily than boobs and actually even if the male equipment is left unrestrained it is not exactly going to cause major problems whilst running - there is not the same weighty oscillation or even, and I joke a bit, the risk of getting a black eye (though, probably, the very well endowed ladies do not take up jogging!). Yes, the firm sports bra keeps those lovely titties safely 'cupped.' It would not do for the run to be upset - it is too serious a matter.

I was in the country on a walk. I am more a walker than a jogger. No Walkman for me. I like to enjoy the view and am happy with birdsong rather than Fleetwood Mac. A fine day - I prefer it to the wet, though there is something to be said for walking in the rain – the sky was blue with thin clouds scudding across as I made my way down country footpaths at the edge of fields. The skylarks were rising, the walking was pleasant and I was feeling that nice 'buzz' from healthy exercise. I had, after all, been walking since dawn.

I enjoy walking but my usual obsession was starting to ask questions like 'when' and 'who' rather than 'if.' My eyes appraised her, my eyes took in the sleek brownness of her thighs, the pretty face with its rather small mouth and high cheekbones, the waggle of her hips as she ran and her total absorption. I did not need to hurry my contemplation as she ran past. I had paused her like a Walkman. She was not even touching the ground - that is the difference between running and walking. With walking you always have a foot on the ground.

I walked around her somewhat as if I was a farmer weighing up a heifer at a cattle auction. A crude analogy of course but the simile is not completely inapt - she had udders after all...

The question moved from 'when' and 'who' to 'how.' I looked around. It was morning still and my walk had been a lonesome one. Could I perhaps have a little play with the jogger before the 'big event?' If I was to remove her shorts and panties how long would she keep running before she noticed? It would be interesting - and amusing - to see. Should I remove first panties and see and then the shorts or should they both come down together?

It really is very nice removing shorts and panties from unresisting girls - I have done it enough times so I should know! I did it very carefully so as not to leave any indentation to the skin or the like that she might feel when time restarted. And slipping shorts and panties off slowly is actually the best way! So nice to see the curly patch come into view, a little at a time. I do so like that little vee of curls - blond in her case - nice little tight curls hiding the little divide which leads to such a very interesting place. A small movement of one leg to get the panties and shorts off and there they were in my pocket. Leg put back in place and I retreated. It was not yet the time for intimate touching.

A little bit of a stumble as I restarted time but on she went. So nice to watch the now naked buttocks moving as she ran on and on - her strong muscles moving under the skin. She really had not noticed! Super. A girl running half naked. It would have been just so naughty in the city but here it hardly mattered: there was no one to see - apart from me of course.

I was hardly going to run after her to catch her up so instead I stopped time and just walked steadily up to and past her and then stood some way ahead and waited for her to run past again. My impression was she was not really looking at her surroundings, absorbed as she was in her jog and the music, and would not really register I had not been there moments before let alone she had already run past me once.

Lovely to see those brown thighs working, a hint of glistening sweat adding to the allure; lovely to see the curly vee of hair between her strong thighs moving as she ran. I raised a hand in greeting and she half acknowledged. It must have been about then that it suddenly came to her that she was really 'free and easy' down below. A sudden look of panic and then a downward glance to be followed by her eyes flicking back to me. You could see her thought process: realisation she had nothing on below the waist; immediate awareness a stranger - and a man at that - could see her; the quick looking beyond me - rather improbably to see if the clothes had simply fallen to the ground; the rapid looking around as she tried to work out what had happened (where were her shorts, had she run all the way like that, had I something to do with it); uncertainty what to do; hand dropping to cover herself, stopping, pausing, deciding to run back the way she had come,

"Nice day to be out." I said conversationally and ambiguously.

She did not answer but ran back the way she had come, once more giving me the pleasing view of working naked buttocks.

I smiled, it was time to see breasts moving as well - the sports bra needed to come off and join the contents of my pockets. As she turned to see if I was watching I waved. She could hardly have been surprised that a man was watching her naked bottom! Men like such things.

The girl had run on a little way before I stopped time and came after her. Nice to come up to her and be able to gently pat her buttocks before engaging in the slightly complicated job of unstrapping her breasts. I am always impressed by the clever thing girls do on the beach of half undressing within their clothes - pulling the bra out through a sleeve. Well, that is what I did leaving the still unseen breasts without their support. The loss of containment was going to be immediately felt - and seen by me.

Positioned again a little ahead of her I waited with my amused smile. One, two, three, action. Oh, lovely! Instead of virtually no movement at all, prior to removal, now the tee shirt fabric was alive with movement. Boobs a bouncing! Boobs unrestrained! Wonderful! And her face. Not only suddenly finding the sports bra gone but me again - or my twin staring at her. She ran past with not a word looking distinctly worried - one hand strategically placed lower down and the other trying to hold her breasts from movement. But for her it was going to get worse. I was playing – just like a cat with a mouse. Indeed, just like the cat with the mouse when I had first stopped time outside my house so many months before.

It was not that long before jogging along she found her tee shirt had just disappeared as well. There she was in the morning sunshine with only a pair of trainers and socks on - and the Walkman of course. A pretty, bouncy girl jogging along looking just so feminine. None of that hard, hairy male look. No, instead all smooth skin, soft curves and bouncing boobs - all the feminine bits on show. A joy to behold.

"Naked really is the only way to run." I remarked as yet again she found herself jogging up to me. "It feels so free and easy, doesn't it?"

Her hands were desperately trying to cover those aforementioned 'bits' and that was not easy to do whilst still running, "I, how? What have you...?"

"Clearly you think so. May I join you?"

But she did not stop and there was a distinctly worried look as she turned her head to see me pulling off my shirt.

I do not as a rule jog but, well, why not on a lovely sunny day when there is a pretty naked girl to jog with. I had certainly never jogged naked before but, well, why not on a lovely sunny day when there is a pretty naked girl to jog along beside!

You can imagine the girl was having some difficulty with her boobs now unrestrained and equally you can imagine what my enlarged but not actually stiff penis was doing as I jogged up behind her - not just a side to side movement but up and down and all over the place. She was not going to miss it! Not uncomfortable like her unrestrained boobs but certainly I could feel it banging around against my thighs. And awareness of the penile member does tend to add a certain solidity to it.

"Hallo," I said, "this is nice."

She turned to me as I came up beside her, her eyes widening as she took in my naked chest and then dropping for confirmation that I had truly 'joined her.' As I said, she was not going to miss the important element of my nakedness.

"No, it's not, go away."

"Oh it is; don't you just feel so free running like this. I can see why you run naked. It feels so free - everything unrestrained." Unrestrained indeed.

"I don't, I didn't, I don't know where my clothes are - they just went. I need to find them. I can't run around like this."

"Oh, I expect they'll turn up. Just enjoy the running. Doesn't naked running give you a thrill - a sexual thrill?"

"What! I... oh, no, you've got an erection!"

And I had too. Not an easy thing to bring up when running. So I hadn't. I'd stopped time and as she'd hung suspended in the air my hands had been busy - and not just with the rather wayward boobs! I had also had a rather nice suck on her two nipples: not the productive suck I had with Cindy but a nice little nibble and chew nonetheless. Certainly enough for her to feel when time restarted. All that and a bit of handwork enough to produce a good manly stand on my part!

No one actually around but what a thing to see. Two naked joggers and one sporting an erection.

"Yes, it's a man thing but your nipples are doing the same."

"No, they're not and don't talk about my breasts." But they were. Chewing and the coldness caused by my evaporating saliva had its reaction.

She stopped running. "Look, I don't know you. I can't believe I am jogging naked with you and I find the fact you have an erection off..."

The girl did not finish the sentence. Her mouth fell open in disbelief and she just stared at her right hand - a hand she found was very firmly clasped around the shaft of my (not unsurprisingly) strong erection - an erection she was about to say was offensive to her. Clearly - or at least apparently - not by the evidence of her actions!

"Nice? Manly? Unsurprising? Pleasing?" I attempted finishing her sentence.

"I didn't mean to..."

"No, please, feel free - fondle, manipulate, suck even. Just as you wish." You cannot say I am not obliging. "Please, any of those things. It is what girls do, after all."

She did none of these things. She drew her hand away as if it was red hot. My penis was, of course, merely nicely warm! She was about to run on when she blurted, "Oh no!"

But it wasn't my erection she was referring to but there were actually people ahead of us coming up the path; not yet close but... The first apart people from her I had seen that day.

"Time to hide," I said grabbing her hand and pulling her off the path into the bushes and bracken. "Down, and sshh."

We watched silently as the two men came past and once again the girl found her hand holding my erection. Again it was snatched away. The men safely past I stood, 'accidentally' bringing my erection right in front of her still crouching face. "Please, do play. I am very happy for you to do that."

"I don't want..."

But seemingly she had reached up and once again had hold as if she was going to use it to help her back to her feet. Once again the hand was removed. As we stepped back to the path to see if the coast was clear she found herself holding it yet again. This time she did not let go and I had the pleasant feeling of being held as we walked. She began to work me. She was getting the message.

"There's something just not right here. Is there? What do you want and how do I get my clothes back?"

"No," I said my fingers reaching up and holding a nipple. "Things are a little strange but they will settle back - in time."

"Don't."

"But you are holding me. I should return the favour."

"What happens first?"

"We could have a whole morning naked running and walking if you like – a naked adventure - have you tried naked leapfrog?"

"I just want this over with. How do things get back to normal?"

"It's just like Alice - you have to drink the right stuff."

"Huh?" But then it dawned.

"Suck me off and everything will all go back to normal just like magic."

"So, no need to fuck?"

"We can, we can do both, we can do lots of things but if you want to go straight back to where you were then..."

"And if I run away?"

"We could play rugby and I could tackle you and then we could have a scrum."

"Rape?"

"No, it's your choice. You can just go home."

"Oh, can I, please!"

"But no clothes."

"I can't like this, not through the streets."

"Well, how shall we spend the morning?"

Hobson's Choice really for her - no choice at all. Well, I suppose some choice but sex - serious sex - would come sooner or later - I was going to come sooner or later!

"I don't want to... to suck you off or anything."

"You seem to be wanking me as if there was no tomorrow."

"Look I don't mind doing a handjob but... well I do mind but I'll do it. But I am not going to..."

My hand touched her fur.

"Don't touch me."

"Don't you want me to reciprocate?"

"No!"

"If you opened your legs a bit and lent forward I could..."

"No. I don't want to fuck or anything. I just want my clothes back." She started to cry which rather spoilt the sexually charged situation. Tiresome when girls do that.

"Let's run on a bit."

She seemed to go with that and gave up her obvious intention of trying to make me come to 'get it over with.'

Nice to be running with her. Nice to see the tears dry.

"If I suck will you let me have my clothes back?"

"They'll be back."

"Promise?"

"No question."

She stopped and faced me. "OK."

How nice to see this naked jogger get down on her knees, her naked knees and with her pretty face inches from my cock. She clearly examining it closely and getting ready to do that thing. Of course my reaction was to grow again. The blood pumping and the thing rising up, reaching forward to her, to touch her on the nose of all places.

"I do this with my boyfriend - not strangers." She remarked. "Wish he was here. We normally run together."

"It would have been nice," I agreed, "three of use running naked. You could have kept us both hard. Two, no doubt, fine men for you to admire. We could have chased you. That must be fun. Wouldn't you like that, being chased in a fun play way knowing what would happen when you were caught."

"No, he'd have protected me from you."

"Oh, I don't think so! Go on take the magic drink."

"Must I?"

"If you want to go back."

"I don't know if I can - you're bigger than him."

Well, it was not just my pride that swelled with that!

"Well, aren't you lucky then!"

"Hardly!"

"Go on, try." I touched her lips with my knob. Nice to see!

The delicious feeling of soft cool lips on your knob; the warm wetness of a mouth. There is nothing to compare it to... well yes there is the special place between girls' legs and I had been very good about her special place. The revelation of the boyfriend though meant, very probably, I would be visiting not just her home but that special place as well - probably in tandem with her not so well endowed friend. Providing her shorts contained some useful address information. I had not yet looked.

Lovely to watch the tentative work with her mouth and feel the softness. So nice to be standing there on the path being sucked in the morning sunshine. But having started it was clear she wanted it over with. Not the delicate mouth work but the backwards and forwards head movement - real intercourse simulation. She wanted the job finished quickly. She was not merely engaged in pleasant teasing fellation prior to intercourse. Perhaps I might watch that with her boyfriend on another occasion and see how gentle and loving she could actually be. This was much more animalistic - a desperate desire to get it over with and get at the semen!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Timestopper Begins Ch. 20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds