• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Touching Myself for Daddy

Touching Myself for Daddy

For as long as I've been interested in men, I've been lustfully, dangerously, obsessively consumed with the desire to seduce my step-father. He's been a constant presence in my life since I was young, and after I moved out to start my own business last summer I haven't been able to get him out of my head.

Growing up, I had always looked at him as a father figure and protector, but never without at least a hint of desire. Once I finally left the house and I was out on my own, I knew that I had to satisfy my wanting.

But let me back up for a moment and introduce myself before I dive into my dirty story and scare you away. My name's Betty, and I'm 21 years old. Your typical "girl-next-door" type, I'm a little over five feet tall with curly brown hair and a figure I'm not ashamed to call "curvy."

My step-father is still in his thirties, having married my mother when I was barely old enough to walk. He's held onto his youthful, muscular body incredibly well, and the touch of gray that's starting to color his hair just turns me on even more.

One night last month I was out with some friends and wound up taking a taxi home, stumbling into my apartment sufficiently inebriated to make some terrible decisions. The effort I put into trying to sleep went absolutely nowhere, and I found myself sitting on my bed with a creeping feeling that I had to take control and make something happen with Daddy. His birthday was the next day and I thought maybe I'd catch him in a celebrating mood.

I pulled my phone out and managed to dial his number after a few stumbling attempts. He picked up on the first ring, which struck me as strange for 1 am.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Great, he's worried that I'm in danger. Great start to the seduction process, Betty.

"Of course, Daddy! I just wanted to call and say happy birthday and how everything was going!"

"Everything's good. Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'm alright. What are you doing?"

"I just got home from going out with the boys. Your mother's out of town for the weekend, so I've pretty much enjoyed having the house to myself. What are you doing, Betty?"

"I just got home too, Daddy. Are you ready for your birthday present?"

"I...suppose? Should I be checking the mailbox?"

"No, Daddy. Just listen." The alcohol was running away with me, and I felt like I couldn't hold back any longer. "Daddy... I'm so wet for you. I want you to fuck me so bad."

Silence. He didn't say a word, and I was worried for a moment that he had hung up and gone off to tell my mom or something.

"Daddy, are you there?"

"I'm here, sweetie." Well, that's good. "Why don't you keep telling me what you want?"

"Well, Daddy... I really want you inside me. I want you to hold me down and wrap one of your big strong hands around my throat and thrust your cock inside me over and over again." There was silence again, and I started to realize what I had just told him. I could feel myself turning beet red.

"And thinking about that makes you wet?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Tell me more about how wet you are."

"Daddy, it feels like I'm just gushing for you. There's nothing I need more right now than to have you fuck me."

"Tell me what you're wearing, Betty."

"I'm wearing a short pink dress with a red bra and a red thong. And it's so wet for you, Daddy." I was probably laying it on a little thick, but I had no idea what I was doing. I heard the sound of a zipper and knew that I was turning him on.

"Take off your dress for me, Betty. Get out your camera and take some pictures. I want to see this thong." I did as he asked, slipping out of my dress and posing for a set of pictures on my phone.

"Okay, Daddy. I'm sending you the pictures." I keyed in his phone number and sent the pictures, crossing my fingers that he would find them arousing. There was a pause and then he was back on the line.

"You look great, Betty. Now I want you to take that thong off and lay down with your legs spread. And tell me what you're doing." Okay. I can do this for him.

"I'm slowly pulling down my thong, Daddy. I'm slipping it over my knees and kicking it off. Now I'm laying down on the floor with my legs spread."

"Are you turned on, Betty?"

"Very much so, Daddy."

"Good. I want to hear you finger yourself and play with your clit until you cum for me. And don't be shy about it, either."

"Daddy, I-"

"Shh. No more words, Betty. I just want to hear your gasping body as you struggle for release, fantasizing about me on top of you and all the dirty things we're going to do."

With an order like that, I could hardly refuse. I slowly ran a finger down my stomach, teasing myself gently as it passed through the closely trimmed hair below my waist. I experimentally touched a finger to my swelling clit, shuddering at how sensitive it was.

Making the decision to continue teasing myself, I pulled it away and gently traced a path around my outer lips, doing my best to hold on and delay my pleasure. But I could hear Daddy's hot breath through the phone, and I didn't have the patience to keep wasting time.

I gently pinched my inner lips together, setting the phone on the floor so I could use my other hand. I squeezed even tighter, lightly flicking a finger across the tip of my exposed clit. Almost involuntarily, my knees shuddered and tried to shut, but I kept my legs spread wide.

Daddy was starting to gasp and moan, and all I wanted was to make him even more aroused. I slipped a hand gently inside my pussy, using the other one to continue massaging my clit. Rhythmically pushing two of my fingers inside, I used my thumb to pleasure my clit.

With my other hand free, I unclasped my bra and roughly grabbed one of my breasts, abandoning my clit to concentrate on fingering myself. I could feel my tight pussy squeezing my three fingers as they went in and out, curling upward to caress my spot.

I became more and more ferocious in my quest to cum for Daddy, feeling a rush of pleasure began to build deep within me. His voice became gruff and sensual as he demanded I climax for him. I did my best to gasp audibly as my body shook and the feeling became unbearable.

"Cum for me, Betty." I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to, and my body obeyed Daddy's orders. The feeling started at the tips of my fingers as I caressed myself and it shot through every inch of my body. My legs shook and I slowly withdrew my fingers, enjoying the waves pulsing around them as my body squirmed.

I felt like I was watching from outside my body, looking down on myself as I gasped and writhed on the floor. My moans and gasps were outside my control, and every feeling that rushed out of me was for Daddy's pleasure.

He was moaning even louder than I was, and I held still and listened to his wonderful breath. It was heavy and hot and I wished desperately that he was on top of me as he came. But I was tortuously miles away, and I pressed the phone to my ear to capture all the sounds he made.

When we had both finished, I held my breath and waited for him to speak. "How did that feel, Betty?"

"It felt wonderful, Daddy. Did I do okay?"

"You did great, Betty. Before you get dressed again, send me another picture." I pulled myself up to my feet and took a glance at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my body was glistening with a slight sweat, and I looked completely exhausted. But I felt beautiful and I wanted to please Daddy, so I snapped a picture and sent it through.

I waited for a reaction and wasn't disappointed. "Betty, do you know what I want for my birthday tomorrow?"

"What do you want for your birthday, Daddy?"

"I want to visit you in your new apartment. I want to see your tight little body in person, and I want to bend you over your bed and take you. I want to hear you cum while I'm on top of you, and to tie you down and do dirty, naughty things to you." I shuddered at his words, filled with anticipation at what could happen the following night. "So, I'll be there at around 7 pm."

I murmured my agreement, and he wished me good night and hung up.

I did my best to sleep that night, but it was barely any use. I was so excited about the things Daddy was going to do to me, I tossed and turned and decided around 3 am that I had to calm myself down if I was going to get any rest.

I gently slid a hand inside the panties I wore to sleep and started to rub my clit. An orgasm had usually been enough to sustain me for the rest of the day, and I had always taken a certain pride in how simple it was to satisfy myself for extended periods of time. But something about Daddy's impending visit turned me on, even after he had helped me get myself off earlier.

I was shocked at how aroused I already was, and easily pushed a fingertip back and forth on my clit until I was nearly at the brink of orgasm. I resolved to continue teasing myself but not finish until Daddy was here the following night, but this became harder and harder as my hands skillfully pushed my body to the edge.

My breathing had become faster and louder, and I gasped as I pulled my hands away, doing everything I could to stop myself from wresting a climax from my tired body. I stuck them under the pillow and told myself that I wouldn't pull them back out until morning.

Eventually, I was able to find sleep despite my heightened arousal. When I woke up, I concentrated on making breakfast and running errands, keeping my mind busy to stop it from concentrating on my aching clit. All I wanted to do was lay down right in the grocery store, furiously pleasing my clit and fucking myself with the fingers of my other hand.

But I endured, making it home an hour before Daddy was supposed to arrive. I jumped in the shower and cleaned up, carefully shaving my pussy to make it clean and beautiful for Daddy to use. As I looked down at it as I sat in the shower, it took everything I had to keep from pleasing myself. But I had lasted so long already, what was another hour?

I stood in a towel, flicking through outfits and trying to find something that would turn Daddy on. Settling on a white blouse and plaid skirt, I did everything I could to play up the idea of Daddy's little girl wanting to please him. As I was pulling my hair into pigtails, I looked down and decided to surprise him, taking off my panties and walking to the door with nothing beneath my skirt. Daddy's little girl is getting a little naughty. God, I hope he spanks me.

The doorbell rang and I looked myself over one more time in the mirror. Sexy outfit, check. Schoolgirl pigtails, check. A desperate desire to please Daddy? Double check.

I pulled the door open and did my best not to show my instant arousal. Daddy stood in a tight gray t-shirt that showed off his thick chest and arms. His dark jeans were sexy and stylish, and I definitely approved. After examining his body, I lifted my gaze to meet his eyes. They were as piercing as I remembered, blue with just a touch of gray. "Steely" was the best way describe his look, and it took everything I had to not tear his clothes off as he stood in the doorway.

I stepped back, allowing him to walk inside. "Good to see you, Daddy." He smiled.

"Good to see you too, Betty." He wasn't shy, lifting a hand to inspect the pigtails I had draped over my shoulders. "I like the hair."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Why don't we sit down?" He walked past me, slipping a finger down the front of my skirt to pull me along with him.

The touch of his skin against mine set something off inside me, and I was almost begging him to pull my skirt to the ground and leave me standing half-naked. But he was patient, and led me to sit down next to him on the bed.

"I liked hearing your voice last night, Betty. But now I want to see it too."

"You want me to touch myself for you, Daddy?" He nodded. I pulled my skirt down, kicking it off and sitting with my legs apart on the bed. I couldn't hold off if I wanted to, and his firm hand on my thigh was nothing but encouraging.

I leaned back and laid a hand between my legs, gently beginning to caress my pussy. He sat and watched, and I could tell he was enjoying himself as I set a finger on my clit and began to rub it. Having denied myself this pleasure all day, I was on the edge of climax in almost no time. Just as I tilted my head back and began to push myself into ecstasy, Daddy grabbed my hand and pulled it behind my back, wrapping a red ribbon around it and tying it to my other hand.

I writhed around the bed, having been deliciously ripped away from climaxing for Daddy and now helpless to finish. He grabbed my stomach and roughly climbed over me, firmly planting a knee on each side. As I lay helplessly below him, Daddy ran a hand down my head and neck, gently cupping my breast. I was in heaven.

He wasn't gentle for long, dropping the other hand to grab my other breast and squeezing both firmly. I kicked my legs, straining under his weight as he held me down. I squirmed and he responded by ripping my blouse apart, leaving me wearing nothing but my bright red bra.

He reached under me, easily unclasping my bra and tossing it aside. I was completely naked, tied and struggling beneath my Daddy. He wrapped a hand around my back and pulled me up to a sitting position with my hands still tied uselessly behind me. He knelt next to the bed and forced my legs apart, gently kissing the inside of my thighs.

The touch of his lips to my body felt like an electric shock, and as he wrapped his hands around me to hold me in place, I felt his hands holding my lower back and keeping me still. My toes curled and my shoulders shook as he continued to tease me, flicking his tongue around my thighs without touching any of my pussy.

His hands lightly trailed around to the front of me before roughly grabbing my thighs and pulling them apart, allowing him to lean in and gently outline the area around my outer lips with his tongue. I continued to writhe in pleasure but he held me down.

Just as the teasing became unbearable, he pulled away. Looking me straight in the eye, he asked, "How do you feel, sweetie?" It was the first time tonight he had called me something besides "Betty", and I honestly answered his question.

"I feel wonderful, Daddy."

"Good." He plunged a strong finger inside my pussy, beckoning it toward him to caress me. As I shuddered from the rush of pleasure, he pressed his tongue to my clit and my body went into overdrive. My legs shook and I bucked my shoulders back and forth, trying to free my hands.

But he held me down tight and kept pleasuring my begging clit. I kicked my legs, but he was forcing my body to climax for him. His tongue skillfully pushed against my clit, and he drew my first orgasm from me. I shook from head to toe as the waves of extreme sensitivity shot through my body.

As I came, he pressed his tongue down firmly on my clit, allowing it to rest as it became sensitive, but still giving me pleasure.

Finally, my body had tired out. But Daddy was just warming up, and he stood and pulled me downward on the bed until he had wrapped my open hips around his legs. He unzipped his jeans, dropping them to the floor and revealing his erect cock. I took a deep breath as I stared at it, preparing for it to be pushed inside me. It was thick and strong-looking, and I couldn't wait for him to use it.

He took it in his hand, gently easing it into my waiting entrance. The feeling when it finally pushed inside was one of fulfillment. I had been waiting for this moment for years, and it was finally here. He looked gently into my eyes as he slid himself completely inside.

My body accepted his length with ease, and I let out a small moan. He leaned over my body and laid a gentle kiss on my neck before pulling away and thrusting into me again. As he pulled away and thrust back forward, I felt myself accelerating toward another orgasm. I moaned again and again, slowly feeling myself become more and more sensitive.

"Going to cum again for Daddy, sweetheart?" I nodded, and he increased the pace. His pace became almost impossible to keep up with, and I looked into his eyes as my body went over the edge. At the same time, I saw him close his eyes and lean forward, and I knew that he was going to finish along with me.

Just as the pleasure started to jolt through my body, I felt him start to shoot his load deep inside me. He held my hips tightly and continued to thrust, rocking me back and forth as we climaxed together. I felt his heartbeat pounding as he lay on top of me, breathing in rhythm. After what felt like an eternity, our bodies finally came to rest.

He reached around to untie my hands and laid me down on the bed. Crawling under the covers next to me, he pulled my head to rest on his chest. As we fell asleep, I drifted into dreams of the dirty things we couldn't wait to do to each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Touching Myself for Daddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds