• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Odyssey Ch. 08

Odyssey Ch. 08

"The problem with infinity my dear companions is that it's just so fucking big!"

Hatter had been trolling through the space and time charts for best part of three days and still had absolutely no clue where His quest went next.

"All very well the likes of Aristotle and Emile Borel making clever quips around the capacity of monkeys to do clever things with typewriters but doesn't really help a poor Timelord find the answer to His dilemma."

River and renata had been listening to these self-indulgent titbits for far too long and even the constant buzzing caresses of their multiplicity of vibrators and dildos had finally failed to numb out the frustrating asides.

"So what exactly are we supposed to be looking for?"

River decided to press the matter if only because her clitoris and ass bud had finally started to scream from the constant massage and penetration. Renata however was still frenziedly coating Rivers asshole with a fresh tongue lashing and could barely make out the conversation through the thighs firmly holding her in a head lock.

"It's the entry to the Steampunk portal. It used to be right next to the Vulvan System but it seems to have moved."

"You mean like my g spot does when I ask You to stroke it?"

"Fuck you River!"

River laid back and relaxed. Renata's initial frenzy had dissipated and her tongue was now moving at a leisurely pace around her ragged sphincter causing a general air of peaceful high to pervade her body. Somewhere in the far distance she could feel a quiet orgasm slowly approaching and River hoped it arrived before she succumbed to sleep.

"The trouble with you girls is that you think ass to mouth is the high point of civilizations quest for the ultimate prize!"

"Blah, blah, blah."

River tried to sound really bored and made a mental note that Hatters cock was going nowhere near her tonsils the next time He fucked her backdoor. It was at that exact moment the wayward and seemingly lost climax found her womb and dropped it down through the ovaries to hit her cervix.

"Fucking hell renata you eat ass like a Nebula prozzy on space crack!"

"Gank Gou Giss Giver."

The answer was of course severely muffled by Rivers gaping ass ring and intermittent heavy projectile squirting.

"Come on you two get dressed. Places to go, people to see, planets to save."

Hatter set the dials and pulled on the controls hard. Immediately the TARDIS erupted into motion, both through the fragile space time continuum and internally in a very unusual fashion.

"What's happening Hatter?"

River was gamely trying to dress but every garment she picked up kept constantly changing in style, material and color.

"We are traveling through a dimensional time field, well actually through lots. Poor TARDIS isn't sure exactly sure where or what she is."

As if to add proof to the already worrying pudding jets of steam started pistoning out from nefarious plumbed joints and the normally silver and plastic console transmuted into antique nickel and brass.

"Fuck River you look so hot!"

The words seemed to dribble like honey from renata's mouth as her eyes wandered over her Mistresses form. Rivers dress was white organza, the kind that seems to float and yet form and shape to the body at the same time, beribboned tightly around her bust line and showing about as much cleavage as possible whilst still keeping her ample breasts in place. The skirt and frilled petticoats were gathered in a high vee at the front showing the tops of Rivers signature white stockings kept in place by taught suspenders that disappeared so seductively up and under the layering. A shiny brown leather bustier cinched around her waist fastening with four gilt buckles and tan Victorian style button ankle boots finished the ensemble. Renata tweaked her own nipples hard and yearned for the tight clamps that River utilized so perfectly.

"Mind you don't piss those nice new striped leggings My dear!"

Renata blushed from waist to forehead and doffed her deliciously stylish brown bowler hat.

"You two girls finally ready?"

Hatter was slowly opening the door whilst carefully scrutinizing this new and as yet unfamiliar industrial landscape. Danger often lurked amidst the most nonthreatening of environments and this particular manifest whilst quaint and antique looking was quite capable of turning malevolent at the least opportunity.

"Hatter you are a revelation. Wherever we arrive You always look in the exact style without changing at all."

Momentarily caught off guard by the compliment Hatter pirouetted theatrically allowing his bright azure blue frock-coat to spread magnificently like the weighted skirt of a whirling dervish. Adjusting his black patent leather top hat to a suitably jaunty angle and placing a pair of rose colored hexagonal shades on the bridge of his nose Hatter stepped casually onto Steampunk World and into a rapidly sprung ambush.

Reinhardt Montgomery the Third was an extremely handsome man. A strong square jaw, glistening pearlescent smile and azure blue eyes gave him the looks of a cinematographic star, all atop the physique of a champion rower and amateur boxer. He was however quite the cruelest, most sadistic and manipulative being in this or any other universe. Even wearing the most opulent of tailored morning suits the cloak of evil never totally left his shoulders and female admirers often found themselves split between taking adoring glances and experiencing terrifying chills along their spines.

"We meet at last Hatter. I had hoped it might have been under happier circumstances."

Hatter was enclosed in a force field of sorts. The static sparks emanating from the shimmering walls suggested an origin in some way electrical but the technology surrounding him was of such strange construct that as yet he really was totally at a loss to comprehend.

"You seem to have me at a disadvantage."

Hatter touched his very fine topper and bowed stiffly.

"Really no need for such formality my dear Hatter. My name is Count Reinhardt Montgomery and you and your two rather beautiful associates are presently in my laboratory."

The Count indicated the two girls as he spoke. Both River and renata were each restrained by straps in what appeared to be a crosses between dental and obstetric chairs.

"My fellow scientist Harriot Van Strang has volunteered to carry out a full examination of the two ladies in order to ensure they carry no pestilence liable to bring discomfort to our world. You of course being a Timelord are known to be disease free so will just have to observe."

On cue the rumbling of a medical cart slowly drew nearer until it appeared around the far corner steered by the expert hands the infamous Doctor Strang in person.

"Good evening Count, I presume that is the legendary Hatter."

"Indeed so Harriot but not needing any of your special ministrations. The two young ladies however are in need of one of your indiscriminate and intimate examinations."

Harriot ever the professional checked that the restraints holding the girls securely in place were adequately tightened. Having had one experience of a patient bolting midst exam she certainly wasn't going to take such matters for granted again. Satisfied to their total incapacity she next placed an O ring stretcher in the girls mouths securely fastened with a strap behind the head.

"You girls can still communicate with simple sentences or even grunts. I am very good at reading grunts."

Picking up a large pair of surgical shears from the trolley Harriet proceeded to remove any garments she considered unnecessary firstly from River and then with a little more difficulty from renata. The striped form fitting leggings whilst very attractive made the scissor work very delicate and it was a marvel of the Doctors professional excellence that all went without any major incident. Both River and renata showed amazing bravery in the face of such strange and unexpected treatment probably slightly assisted by Harriot's hands strategically stroking, teasing and even surreptitiously penetrating the girls anatomy as it become exposed.

"So good to see you enjoying your work Harriet."

Reinhardt sat back in a large leather arm chair and opened the button fly of his gray striped trousers. The sight of Strang dribbling as she stripped the girls had given him a strong erection and it only seemed appropriate to his somewhat warped sense of fair play to use the sexual depravity of Harriet's work as a masturbatory tool. His penis was long, thick and uncircumcised but already the influx of blood had caused the mushroom glands to push out of its sheath. He slowly pulled the foreskin back fully and allowed the cool air to dry off any discharge moisture that had collected. The slow steady surge of testosterone releasing in his glands was causing the shaft to twitch and buck in his hand.

"You going to be able to resist a little wank over this procedure Hatter?"

The question caused Hatter some pain. True these were his companions being handled like so much meat by Harriot but equally he had no particular attachment to either apart from their being good and frankly easy fucks. Whilst he should have had some sense of loyalty or even sympathy he was starting to dribble with anticipation at what exactly her depravities might entail. The thought train got derailed as Harriet slipped three latex covered fingers into Rivers already gaping cunt and stroking her inner lining aligned a nicely lubricated stainless steel speculum with her anal bud. Hatter trying to be casual slipped his right hand down the front of his pants. Luckily they were quite roomy and he was able to get a good grip on his quickly swelling member.

"I hope you are not an anal virgin my dear."

"Gugging ging gig gong gitch!"

"Oh I will baby believe me."

The speculum slipped past Rivers sphincter with a nice firm push and Harriet began to turn the expander screw with an even tempo. Renata was watching proceedings from her own uncomfortable chair with great interest. Noticeably the chair beneath her thighs was becoming shinier as her cunt started to discharge with great enthusiasm. Harriet noticed the wondrous flow and leaning over for just a moment placed a clamp on renatas swollen and exposed clitoris. Renata responded both politely and submissively by squirting in voluminous quantities.

"Mind if I have a little chat with the young one while you play with River?"

Harriet smiled so sweetly in Reinhardts direction he felt no alternative but to rise out of the chair and follow his penis forwards with much haste in the direction of renatas reclined form. Renata smiled gleefully as best she could behind the ring spreader and managed to wink seductively with her anus. River was moaning just a little as the speculum stretched her ass even more than was her own usual practice. Harriet slipped the rubber hose from the douche unit in place and commenced pressing the bulb that pumped the warm liquid soap mixture at a goodly pressure. Easing back the screw then removing the anal speculum Harriet was amazed how quickly Rivers sphincter was able to secure a tight grip on the tubing so eliminating any unnecessary seepage.

"Such a lovely asshole!"

Harriet's envy was totally honest, her own anal sphincter was ragged and torn from Reinhardts constant experimentation with objects of problematic size and shape. By necessity she standardly wore a four inch plug to avoid embarrassing incidents.

"Such a pretty mouth!"

Reinhardt had positioned himself close enough to renatas face that her tongue was able to snake out through the O gag and lash at his exposed mushroom head. She sighed happily as she tasted the salty essence that clung round the rim and pee hole, a flavor filled journey to an earlier anal reaming he had given Harriet. Moving to between renatas thighs Reinhardt lunged forwards to impale his shaft in the girls sopping cunt. Clenching her muscles renata commenced milking the rampant pleasure stick wanting nothing more than a deep dose of this handsomely evil mans ejaculate.

"Nice view Hatter?"

Hatter was not inclined to answer but rather continued pumping his now fully exposed member.

"Want me to let you out so you can get some?"

Hatters hand was almost a blur as it rolled his extravagant foreskin back and forth. The lowering of the force field didn't seem to slow his pistoning at all as he moved quietly to stand directly behind Reinhardt whose trousers where now handily in a heap around his ankles. Having moistened his right finger tips with saliva Hatter ran them along Reinhardts ass crack making sure to totally coat the anal bud. Reinhardt felt the tip of Hatters cock against his flap and reaching back spread his cheeks wide for easy access. Never being one for missed opportunities Hatter pressed forward hard and slid through the offered sphincter and deep into the canal beyond. Reinhardt gasped, shivered and then echoing Hatters thrusts continued plundering renatas oozing vagina.

"Well Hatter you do know how to make a boy feel special!"

Hatter only grunted in reply as he ploughed deep into the Counts dark cavity. His eyes were fixed on Harriet whom having withdrawn the enema tube from Rivers quivering sphincter was now pushing a three inch bulbous plug into the twinkling eye. River for her part was literally intoxicated. The enema liquid had contained a 5% solution of tequila and the quick absorption through her upper anal canal was ensuring a strong and liberating drunk.

"Guck ge gease, guck ge, GUCK GE!"

Rivers slurred pleas escaped from her mouth through the O ring with a good degree of salivated passion. Harriet being an inordinately cruel individual but certainly not a tease immediately thrust three latex gloved fingers deeply into Rivers snatch and started pumping ferociously. Amazed at the depth the hand slid Harriet was forced to palm her thumb and utilize all fingers fully. The hand slipped deep as the span and amazingly with one good hard punched thrust was fully enclosed in Rivers trembling vaginal canal. Harriet's fingertips were touching the cervix at very upward movement and within seconds Rivers abdomen rippled and danced with pent anticipation of the thundering explosion to come.

Harriet pulled her hand from Rivers stretched cunt with difficulty. The suction built up from her fast pumping seemed to grip her fingers like gravity. She admired the excreta cover latex once it emerged before rolling the glove of her hand and allowing the item to fall to the floor where it seemed to cloy like a sodden poultice fresh from a weeping sore. Slowly unbuttoning her rubberized medical coverall she shivered as the hot atmosphere sucked the sweat from the now exposed skin. She could smell the musky odor of her moist vulva and ran two fingers along its length reveling in the opulent moisture already accumulated. Pulling the small examination stool from beneath Rivers chair she carefully lubricated the over sized dildo already securely positioned in its very center.

Standing directly over its formidable tip she squatted till the cold rubber head was firmly clasped between her cunt lips. Allowing her now ungloved right hand to casually trail up the inside of Rivers leg she watched as the expectant labia gaped in joyful preparation for another manual assault. The simultaneous thrusts of hand into fleshy velvet box and surprisingly tight vagina down onto thick dildo bought instantaneous joint climaxes screaming from their cartwheeling cervixs.

Hatter considered this strange turn of events simply as another effect of the space time continuum. Thrusting balls deep into someone who should be an arch enemy and preparing to fire a goodly wad of Timelord essence into his dark recesses was surreal yet within the realms of probability. Obviously His real reasons for risking traveling to the Steampunk dimension had far more serious ramifications than a simple orgy however sublimely deviant it might be. The tightening of His ball sac bought Him back to His present physical need and the pleasing way that Reinhardts anal canal rippled and gripped at His barreling shaft.

Renata was about to explode. She had enjoyed many a double penetration in the past, both by multiple cocks and all manner of combination of penis and dildo but this new experience of being the bottom slice of bread in a very meaty sandwich was beyond her most imaginative fantasies. Reinhardts magnificent staff would have been totally satisfying alone, but with the additional thrust and pressure of Hatters ass sheathed spear was a phenomenon beyond equal in her experience to date. Reinhardts deep infusing load hit her cervix hot and heavy and without a moment's hesitation she let the complete contents of her bladder spray hard and steaming against his buried flesh.

Harriet felt the impaled tip of the dildo scrape across her cervix and with a few careful adjustments aligned the apex directly to the tiny but disproportionately sensitive conjoining avenue to her womb. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets as the tremors of orgasmic repetition mixed with the sweet torturous agony of an almost impossibly difficult penetration. Her fist took on the uncanny feel of a knot swollen deep inside renatas sheath whose muscles gripped in quaking constrictions around the invading phoebe and her four pumping friends.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Odyssey Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1163 milliseconds