• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Friendly Girlfrend at the Frat Ch. 02

Friendly Girlfrend at the Frat Ch. 02

This all happened long before the days of AIDS and rampant STDs. Back in the days of free love, where our motto was "If it moves, fondle it." And we did.

Remember those days? Free love? Free love! We all had condoms, but we didn't use them much because we didn't need them much. Every sane college girl was on The Pill. STDs were rare and minor, at least in my college crowd. And AIDS didn't arrive for another decade. Chill out.

About 50-50 truth and wishful thinking.

Names changed to protect the innocent and the not-so-innocent.

*****

Our frat had many parties, big ones about once a month on Saturdays, and little ones, BYO, most Fridays. The big spring party is "Houseparties Weekend," near the end of classes, before exams.

This year it was exceptionally warm. All the guys were in cutoffs and tees, the girls in shorts or miniskirts, T-shirts or tank tops. My honey had her favorite tennis skirt on, a little pleated thing that is very short to show off her gorgeous legs.

We were having a good time, dancing, drinking, talking. At one point I wanted to take her out onto the patio but she didn't want to leave. So I picked her up, threw her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry and headed for the back door. I hadn't gone ten steps before I heard a shout, "Red panties! Whoa! Check it out! Red panties!" One guy, then another, yelling, laughing, and pointing. At me! I realized eventually that they're talking about her! It's her panties they see. Because I threw her over my shoulder like that, her butt was straight up in the air, and her little pleated skirt must have been falling down, or up, above her waist, exposing her bottom to everyone - everyone except me. She pounds on my back. "Let me down, you asshole!" Oh, boy, is she going to be pissed!

I put her down and convinced her to walk with me to the door. It wasn't hard now to get her to leave, with a dozen drunk guys pointing at her and commenting crudely on the color, size, and contents of her underwear. Which I haven't even seen yet, and I was the only guy on the first floor who hadn't. Red panties sounded familiar, but I wanted to see, too.

We had a smoke out on the deck and talked about it. I apologized for putting her in that situation and eventually she forgave me. She hadn't thought about what the skirt would look like, either, when I first picked her up. And the juvenile appreciation of her hot underwear? "Boys will be boys," she sighed. The other girls probably sympathized with her, but they didn't offer much support.

When we went back in, though, all the guys were now calling her "Redpants! Redpants!" Or "Miss Redpants" if they were being polite asking for another peek. How cool. She had no choice but to take it, and after a while it became her nickname.

We went back to the dance room to get away from the taunting. She always dances sexily with a lot of suggestive hip movements and such. But that night she twirled a lot, too, and that little skirt didn't entirely hide what's underneath. Oh, look, little flashes of red. Intentional, I'm sure. A few guys were even bold enough, and drunk enough, to just walk up to her, or crawl up to her, and flip up the hem of her skirt to expose the red pants briefly. Finally I got to see the famous panties and I recognized them. Yes, red, nylon, bikinis, really tiny and tight, a little lace around the edges. Hugging her mound and cheeks. Yummy.

At one point she disappeared for fifteen or twenty minutes and I couldn't find her. She wasn't in the ladies room or the bar or the dance room or the pool room or anywhere obvious. When she found me later, she told me that Mac was at the party stag, and he took every opportunity to get his hands on her. Out of sight of others, fortunately, he pulled her aside into an alcove upstairs. He held her there for a few minutes. "He pulled me in with him, rather forcefully, and held me tight. He kissed me. A lot. Really passionate, too, like . . . the other time. Not just friendly." She looked down. "Good thing Bill has a date tonight. If they both grabbed me in there like that, I couldn't have resisted at all. Mac was enough of a handful."

"And?" I asked. "You were gone quite a while."

"And . . . he felt up me up. Like the other time." She glanced up at me but looked down again. "I didn't object much, or loudly, because I didn't want anyone else to hear or see us together. I pushed his hands away at first, but . . . I mean . . . he's already 'sampled the merchandise.' Why make a big deal of it? So he put his hands on my boobs and my ass. . . . You know I like . . . I like having a man's hands on me." Then she looked up at me. "And I like him." She tried to explain. "I like the way he kisses me. And I like his hands." She looked down again. Embarrassed? Not at being turned on, for sure. But maybe at admitting that she likes being felt up by another guy? Maybe admitting to me, her serious boyfriend, that she was playing sexually with another man just a few minutes ago? And loving it?

I was taken aback. She likes his touch? She wants him? What about me? She sensed my uncertainty. "Oh, no, Tommy, I *love* the way you touch me and kiss me. I *love* you. . . . It's just that, well, he's . . . different . . . new . . . a little . . . adventure." Pause. "And so I didn't mind him touching me. I didn't stop him."

She buried her face in my shoulder. "Then he started to grope under my skirt. First he put his hand on my ass, sort of, then really on my ass. He reached up inside my panties." Given that they had already been intimate, this was not unexpected, nor, I got the impression, unwelcome. She didn't break away and leave. He continued kissing her and feeling her up. "After a couple minutes, he worked his hand around to the front of my pants and cupped my pussy, hard. I could feel that the crotch of my panties was damp and hot. He felt my wetness, and I didn't object, and that encouraged him to push his fingers hard on me, between my labia, and press on my clit. Oh, god that felt wonderful." She was squirming now, against me, telling me this. "He even got his hand inside the front of my pants and, before I could react, he pushed a finger inside me. Oh, I was so wet. He didn't have to work hard to get into it. . . . I just couldn't keep my legs together. Being fingered felt so good, I relaxed and melted. I think I actually swooned. Good thing we were still kissing so deeply. I'm sure my moaning would have been audible."

She was hiding in this dark alcove being finger fucked by a boy that wasn't her boyfriend, someone she had no relationship with. Well, I thought, not much of a relationship - other than that a couple weeks earlier, she had spread her legs for him and let him fuck her. And come in her. In front of an audience.

"We've already been . . . intimate. What's a little more playing around? And it felt so good to have his hands on me. And in me. He had me before. I'm sure he wanted to have me again. And I was getting really turned on. I wanted to get really well fucked right then, but that was hardly the place. We would surely have been caught . . . because I'm not, well, quiet, am I?"

Now she looked up at me. "I had to go back and find you before you wondered what had happened and started looking for me. I didn't want you to find me with your friend's finger pumping my vagina."

I was amazed by what she was saying. And I was hard as a rock. "Do you mind that I played with your friend? Are you upset?" She pushed up against me and felt my erection in my pants.

She could feel that I was aroused. Why deny it? "No. . . . No . . . I'm not . . . Not at all. I wish I could have been there to see it."

"I know you enjoyed watching me get laid last time. Now I think you enjoy hearing about it, too, don't you? Maybe you would like to catch us with his hand in my sex." She reached between us and grabbed my hardness.

I was so hot and hard, it was all I could do to croak out, "Yes, I would like to see that." Hard breathing. "You know I want . . . I want you to enjoy yourself. Do whatever you want. Do whatever feels good to you. . . . If Miss Redpants wants to open up and play, let her play." I pulled her hips into mine to feel our organs together. "I would be jealous if you didn't tell me about it, though."

"Mmm. Too bad Bill has a date tonight or we could all get together again. Mmmm, wouldn't you like to see that?" Teasing! "Both of the boys running their hands all over me? Reaching under my tiny skirt? . . . Playing with my pussy? . . . Fucking me silly?" Pressing hard against me. She hissed in my ear. "You could watch their cum slide down my legs. This skirt is so short that everyone could see their cum on my thighs." She squeezed my cock hard. "People would think it was your cum dripping out of me. But you and I would know it was theirs, too. Hmm?"

She paused, whispered wistfully in my ear, "I wonder if Bill's girl would be up for a . . . five-some." She squeezed again and again and I thought I would come in my pants. Little did we know that Bill's date was blitzed and involved in some game in the card room, so he was running loose.

I didn't want to waste the hard-on and the excitement. "Let's get out of here," I said, and led her away.

The back lawn of the house is really huge. It's as wide as the house lot but like 150 yards deep. It runs downhill in little rolling folds, alternating between level terraces and downslopes. A favorite thing to do is lie on the downslopes a couple levels down from the house. It's private. You can't see the house and no one can see you from the house.

This warm night we go down there, lie down to look at the stars and make out. We're both very turned on, her from her little adventure, and me from her telling me and teasing me about it.

We got serious about it and started to make love. She unzipped me and pulled me out. Her panties were off and in my pocket. They didn't even make it out of the building, actually. Yes, they were as wet as she said they would be. And blooming with her delicious scent. She was hot, wet, and open. I was hard and urgent. She sat on top of me and lowered her pussy onto my cock, then lay down and we moved gently together, slowly pumping and stirring it around. I held her tight against me so we could move only minimally, stretching out the time. I wanted to savor every second of the feeling of her wonderful pussy tight around my cock.

Then we heard Mac's voice. "They're at it again. The horndog and his honey." Mac and Bill saw us going out into the yard and followed us. We freeze, not moving at all. Yikes, talk about compromising positions! I'm *inside* her and, even at this super-slow pace, I'm just a few seconds from coming. I hold her tight, but I can't help moving, just a little bit, to slide in and out. Just a little bit. Just a hair. She has her face buried in my shoulder and is whimpering, "Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god." She puts her lips to my ear and whispers so only I can hear, "Please, Tommy! Go ahead! Fuck me! I don't care about them. Do it! Now. Finish! Now!" and she squirms a little.

Mac mused, "I wonder if Tab A really is in Slot B?" We laughed a little, just enough to move, just a little, but still just enough to make me come. I pumped into her, involuntarily, I couldn't help it, sending shot after shot of hot cream into her hot hole. I pushed up, she pushed down. One of them picked up the hem of her skirt and they leaned down to stare up into our combined, connected crotches. They could see our muscles still twitching and pumping. "Yup, it sure is. And I think it just filled up the balloon." We laughed some more, nervous giggles more than anything, but enough that her pussy muscles contracted and pushed me out. Now they were staring directly into her open slit with cream oozing out of it and dripping onto my pants. She kissed me and I kissed her back, our mouths wide open and tongues intertwined. What could we do? There was no denying the heat of the moment. What an erotic scene! A couple fucking in the grass. A hot pink cunt, wide open, freshly fucked, filled with sperm, white drips of man juice on pink lips glistening in the moonlight.

"Can we have some kisses, too?" Mac lay down beside her. She looked over at him and leaned to kiss him. I remember: she likes the way he kisses. He pulled her over on top of him, off of me. She went willingly to her new lover. Now they looked like the loving couple, kissing deeply, holding tightly, hands all over, over and under clothes. Billy lay down on the other side, and Mac let her fall down between them so they could both enjoy her.

She kissed them alternately while they fondled her body. Cupping her breasts. She squirmed and pushed their hands away from her body. Two guys were too much for her. Sliding down her stomach to her waist. She moaned and pulled away harder. "You guys! Feeling me up in front of my boyfriend! You're bad. Get your hands . . . mmmmffff . . . ohhhh." Pulling up her tank top and moving her bra so they could feel her bare breasts and kiss her nipples. "Oh, no, please! Please! . . . please . . . kiss me!" She got into it. She was writhing to their touches. Moaning constantly into their kisses. Breathing deeply when one kissed or nipped or pinched a nipple.

Hands went down below her waist and pulled her little skirt up to her belt. Her pussy was now completely exposed to their sight and their hands. "Oh, no, you can't! You can't! You want to . . . take me . . . right here?" They hissed their yesses. Hands dipped to her thighs. Covered her crotch. "Oh, god, right here? Both of you . . . with my boyfriend here?" Hands pulled her thighs apart. Fingers inside her slippery lips. "Tommy! Do something! . . . If you don't do something, they're going to take me . . . now . . . right here! You know they will! . . . Like last time! They'll fuck me! Right here! Like last time. . . ."

I was frozen to the spot. I'm sure her fighting was just for show. They both had fucked her before, in similar circumstances, the two of them, with me watching. She lay back and spread willingly and took them into her sex. Two cocks fucked her and squirted their juices into her while the man she loved watched her enjoy it.

Tonight, she wanted to be fucked again. They pressed more, and she resisted less.

"Oh, god! They're inside me! They're in my pussy! Oh, god! They're moving around and sawing in and out of me! I can't take it! Finger fucking me! I can't . . . I can't . . . I can't help it!" Her legs flailed around. "They want me! They want to have me! They're going to use me! Now! Tommy! Please! They're going to fuck me! Please! They're going to stick their things in me and fuck me! Pleeeeeaaaasssee!"

Please what? Please continue! There was no more fight in her, not even mock fight. She spread her legs apart to make room for them to reach into her most intimate, hottest spot. They both fingered her, one inside and one massaging her clit, then switch, then both inside her at once. She was crying, almost screaming, into their kisses as she came. Red hot. Bucking. Her hips pumped up again and again to meet their hands, to make their fingers go deeper inside her. Her legs wide apart, one over each of them. Her cunt was slippery and sloppy with my cum, and that made it easy to get many fingers into her and pump in and out.

Her hands were not idle. She pressed on both their crotches to feel their hardness. In a moment of clarity between mini-orgasms, she unzipped them and pulled out their hard cocks. Mac was first to drop his pants completely and kneel between her legs. She grabbed his cock again and guided it up to her nether lips. I watched his length slide slowly into her body. Wonderful! Thrilling to watch! My woman wants to be penetrated! She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles to squeeze him and pull him tight into her. He pumped up, down, in, out, for minutes. She was kissing them alternately still, and a good thing it was, to muffle her screams of pleasure. They could feel and hear her passion in their mouths as she wailed, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuuuuuuccccckkk mmmmeeeee!" into their kisses.

He pumped faster for a few seconds and then groaned as he came. Now his cream was added to mine. He got up.

Bill took his place. Dropped his pants. His cock aimed directly at her. She smiled, encircled it, and pulled him toward her. When the tip of his cock was against her slippery lips, she grabbed his neck and pulled him down. He lowered his body to hers, forcing his entire length into her sex hole. God, how exciting it was to watch that! A man's hard cock sliding into a woman! My woman! Splitting her lips and going into her! She lifted her legs and angled her hips up to pull him in as deep as he could go. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in, hard, and pumped him in, again, again. He only lasted three or four minutes until he shot into her, too. They were still kissing to cover her entreaties and her screams and his moans. I could hear them all, and see close-up the hard fucking that was causing them. She opened her body wide to take their cocks into her, to suck them dry, to take all their juices. It was frantic and feverish for a few minutes. And then it was over.

We all lay in the grass looking up at the stars and had another smoke. But we all forgot to bring anything to drink, so we had to go back in. That much exercising makes one thirsty, y'know. We couldn't all go back in together. The guys went first. We waited ten minutes before we got up. I brushed the grass off her back and skirt. Don't want any evidence that's too obvious. I handed her her panties, but she didn't want them. "I want everyone to see all your juices on my thighs. Most of it drained out already, anyway." So in we went. "Everyone will think it's just your cum draining from my box. No big surprise. They know you use my hot box. They won't even guess that three men contributed to my debauchery tonight."

While we were standing in the bar quenching our thirsts, I noticed a lot of guys and girls looking at her. I told her that she was on display there and might want to move to a less lighted location. She said, "Yes, I know. They can see my slimy thighs. With all that spunk on them. Mmmm. They know that I've been bad." She leaned in to whisper to me, "But they don't know how bad. Or was I rrreeeaalllly gggoooooddd?" Sproing! Instant boner!

We didn't get much sleep that night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Friendly Girlfrend at the Frat Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds