• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Why Did I Do This? Ch. 02

Why Did I Do This? Ch. 02

123

This a continuation of madneuron1234's 2010 story, "Why Did I Do This?" It was madneuron's only Literotica story. That is too bad because, IMHO, it was a very good story. I have emailed him/her, but, after nearly five years, I suspect the email address in Literotica's system is no longer valid. In any event, I have not heard from him/her so I am going ahead with the outline I started some time ago. One of the surprising things about the original story is its relatively low score -- 3.56 the last time I checked. I read all of the original's comments, and it appears some of the commenters are REALLY turned off by cheating wife stories. Many (all?) of them 1-bombed the original story. My advice: IF YOU DON'T LIKE CHEATING WIFE STORIES, STOP READING THEM!

This is a cheating wife story. You should first read the original. This chapter has explicit sex. I hope those of you who read on enjoy my modest attempt to score better than I did with my Chapters 2 and 3 of Payson's original "Lake Powell."

"Why Did I Do This?" - Chapter 2

I have been told that my previous story did not follow the normal Literotica "format." Accordingly, I am going to spell out some of the things I should have included in my original story. I only mentioned two players -- my husband, Jay Williams, who was and still is age 42. The other was my college freshman lover, Ted Ogilvie, who was18 at the beginning of the story and is now 19.

I never introduced myself. I am Christina (Tina) Williams and I was, and still am, 40 years old. My two children are James who will be 17 in June, and Tessa who will be 13 in July. There is at least one more person I will introduce when she makes her first appearance.

I mentioned, in my original story, my relationship with Ted began about six months ago. That should have given you a clue that my extra-marital activities have continued during the intervening six months. They have. All my encounters have been with Ted, in his apartment. Ted worked as a cook at Max's Diner which is next door to Ted's apartment. Ted's apartment was in an older home that had been split into five apartments. Since it was not a typical apartment complex with a parking lot, I had to park my one-year-old silver BMW SUV on the street. University Boulevard is four-laned, with additional room for parallel parking on both sides of the street. I could normally find a parking place when I arrived at Ted's between 11:30-12:00.

Ted generally worked at Max's two or three weekday afternoons, into the early evening. He would also work one of the weekend days from morning to mid-afternoon. I worked part-time at the university library on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Ted's class schedule had him out of class by 11:00 on Tuesday and Thursday. Convenient, eh? That's how things were set up on last November 2nd when we had our first lunch and our first very exciting sex session in his apartment.

Well, to make a long story a bit shorter, we met virtually every available Tuesday and about half of the available Thursdays. I say "available" because Ted and my kids had Thanksgiving break, holiday/semester break, and spring break. Ted flew home Thanksgiving eve and returned Saturday night. He also flew home for two weeks around Christmas. Additionally, I occasionally worked a Tuesday or Thursday at the library, and, even less frequently, one or both of the kids' activities caused me to miss a "Ted day."

Now, here we are nearing May and school will soon be out for the summer. Ted plans to work at Max's and take a couple of summer school classes. My part-time library job will continue with my same schedule during the summer. I can take unpaid time off for a family vacation.

Ted arranged his summer school class schedule so we could continue our Tuesday and Thursday trysts. We still had an occasional lunch in his apartment, but we preferred to use our time to have sex.

Jay had gotten snipped after Tessa was born, so I had to be careful with Ted so I wouldn't get pregnant. Ted and I tried using a diaphragm, but he didn't like the slight taste of the spermicide when he ate my pussy. Neither of us liked the feel of condoms, but he kept a supply in case we really needed to fuck when I might be fertile. We settled into a routine: When I might be fertile, I got him off in my mouth and ass. Yes, I had given Ted my virgin ass. I really worked on my deep throating skills. After lots of practice, watching porn movies, and reading about it, I was able to get the job done. Ted, during my fertile time, would eat and finger me to several great orgasms. When I was not fertile, we would fuck like bunnies. Life was good. I had sex with Ted one or two days a week and I was a dutiful stay-at-home mom the rest of the time. I was really able to separate my two lives without giving my other life away when I was home.

My sex with my husband, Jay, became a little more frequent and we even tried few new positions. I had to remember not to deep throat him and continue to deny him my ass -- the very few times he asked. Life at home was wonderful. We celebrated Jay's and the kids' birthdays over the summer, and we were able to take a two-week family vacation at the beach.

A new school year began. James continued his assault on us to buy him a car. Part of his logic was how uncool it was to have his mom drive him to and from school; the only thing less cool would be riding the bus. We could afford to get him a car, but we were afraid he would spend too much time driving around and his grades would suffer. We did allow him to use one of our cars for Friday and Saturday night dates. He did not have a steady girl, but he was popular enough to get more than his share of dates.

That changed when he met Amy O'Byrne. Her dad had transferred from Denver over the summer so she showed up, as a Junior, on the first day of class. After school started, she got the lay of the land, had a few dates, and then latched on to James. He brought her to meet us, and she was a doll. Additionally, she seemed to be very nice. Another strong point for James was Amy had a car. Before long, Amy started driving James and Tessa to and from school a few days a week.

James explained that Amy had a weird school schedule because she had taken two years of German in Denver, and our high school did not offer German. Neither did any of the nearby high schools. A high school counselor made arrangements with the university so Amy could take the next two levels of German. The foreign languages building was quite a way from the library, and, since she did not need the library, I never saw her on campus.

*****/*****

AMY

It was so cool I was able to finish my third and fourth years of German at the university. The students there were no more advanced than I was. The only drawback was I had to go to summer school next summer to earn enough credits to graduate the following spring. But that was a small price to pay to get my four years of German. My university classes were from 12:30 until 2:00 on Tuesday and Thursday. I had been to James's house enough times, and had gone on plenty of dates with him so I knew his mother drove a silver BMW SUV. I began to notice a very similar car on virtually every Tuesday and some Thursdays when I drove to and from the university on University Boulevard. I decided not to ask James about it, but the next time he drove his mom's car on one of our dates, I memorized the license plate number and later wrote it on a small piece of paper and tucked it safely away in my purse.

Sure enough, the SUV was parked on University the next Tuesday and the license plate number matched. It was parked there when I drove by at 12:10 and again at 2:15. It wasn't there on Thursday, but it was there the following Tuesday and Thursday. I decided it was time to tell James. He, of course, did not believe me at first. I told him to write down the license plate number, and we would play detective the following week.

We both cut the appropriate classes the next Tuesday. I borrowed a girlfriend's car and James and I headed for University Boulevard. We identified Mrs. Williams's car and parked several spaces behind it, knowing she would be driving away from us. Sure enough, she came out of an older house, got in her car, and drove away. James was sick. We decided not to skip class on Thursday, but I saw her car again on Thursday. I called James and told him. He said he was going to talk to his dad over the weekend. We went out Friday night and he told me he was going to tell Tessa before he talked with his dad

I questioned the wisdom of telling a thirteen-year-old about her mother's cheating, but James was adamant, telling me Tessa with "wise beyond her years."

*****/*****

JAMES

I was waiting for an opportunity to discuss Mom's apparent infidelity with Tessa. Dad had gone to the golf club for a 10:00 tee time. Mom went to do the grocery shopping immediately after lunch. I had sworn Tessa to secrecy and told her the chronology of Amy's and my discoveries. Tessa immediately said, "What a slut!" I reminded Tessa that we didn't know what Mom was doing, but I was planning on telling Dad before the weekend was over.

Tessa insisted on being with me when I talked with Dad. I reminded her we could not let Dad know anything was up before we talked with him. The same with Mom. Especially Mom! I told Tessa I would do all the talking; then we would see what Dad's reaction was.

Mom came home before Dad did. Rats! Sunday afternoon, Dad was mowing the grass when Mom said she was headed for Sam's Club, and asked if we needed anything. I acted like I normally would and said, "Yeah, I need another case of Corona." Mom nodded an 'okay' and headed for the car. As soon as she was gone, I grabbed a beer for Dad. Tessa and I went out to the deck, and I walked out to Dad, offering the beer to him. He set the mower to idle, gave me a funny look, and said, "Thanks."

I asked him if he could take a break so Tessa and I could talk to him. He gave me another funny look, and we headed for the shaded deck where Tessa was waiting for us. I decided there was no sense beating around the bush, so I paraphrased the line from George Clooney's 'daughter' in the movie "The Descendents." I simply said, "Dad, Mom is cheating on you."

*****/*****

JAY

I didn't know what to say. James is a bright kid, and I had never doubted anything, within reason, he told me. I don't know if I was in shock, but my mind would not focus. I finally asked, "What? Why? Are you sure?" He told me what Amy had seen before she got him involved. Then he told me what he and Amy had discovered. He had obviously given this some thought because he had everything laid out logically and in chronological order. Tessa kept interjecting, until James finally told her, "You just found out about this yesterday, so let me handle it."

I asked James if he had the apartment address. He said he didn't, but it was on the south side of Max's Diner on University. I told the kids not to say anything to Tina because I needed to think about the situation before I did anything. I sent James on an internet mission. I wanted him to get the diner's address for me.

I had no idea if the obvious reason for her SUV being there was the real reason. I loved Tina so much, but I didn't know what I would do if she cheating. I ruled out confronting her. I didn't have much information, and I thought it highly unlikely she would break down and confess. Additionally, given enough time, she could come up with a reasonable explanation. I wanted more information before I thought about taking any action. Maybe I was just postponing the unpleasant, inevitable end to my marriage. I finished my beer, finished mowing the yard, showered, and put on clean clothes. My mind, of course, could not stop playing out all kinds of scenarios regarding Tina and her lover. Or lovers.

We got through the rest of the day; everyone acting like nothing different had been going on. I took a sleeping pill. I seldom do that, but I knew I was otherwise in for a rough night.

I went online when I got to work Monday morning. I found ABC Investigations was near and I gave them a call. "They" turned out to be "him," and he answered the phone. I introduced myself and explained the initial, limited help I wanted. I gave him the diner's address and told him about the apparent apartments in the house just to the south. I told him, for now, all I wanted was the names of the tenants and basic information about each. He said he could "reschedule" the rest of his morning and thought he could get my information via the internet and/or phone calls to his "contacts." He thought he might be able to accomplish the task by noon.

We discussed fees, and I gave him my corporate credit card number -- I would reimburse the company when I got my next statement. Ah, the privileges of being an executive. I attempted to get thoughts of Tina's possible cheating out of my mind so I could accomplish a few tasks that really shouldn't wait much longer.

As semi-promised, Mr. "ABCI" faxed information to my in-office fax machine. I had names, addresses, birth dates, jobs, etc. I discounted three of the tenants. The 77-year-old disabled retiree was the first I eliminated. When I was left with what I thought were the only two candidates, I had to chuckle. One was a nineteen-year-old male college student, and the other was a thirty-three-year-old female grocery clerk. I quickly toyed with the notion Tina was involved with the woman. I might be able to forgive that, as long as they continued and allowed me to join them. NOT!!

So, armed with this underwhelming information, what should I do next.? I had no idea, so I called Mr. ABCI. He agreed with my analysis and suggested we focus on Ted Ogilvie. Mr. A started talking about stakeouts, video, etc. I told him I didn't want to go to that trouble and expense. He suggested putting a couple of voice-activated recorders in Ted's apartment. I asked how he knew when Ted was out of his apartment. Mr. A assured me he could get Ted's class schedule and his operative (Mr. A?) knew what to do if Ted had skipped class and was in his apartment. He'd go away and come back later. Ingenious!

I told Mr. A I really wanted the the recorders installed not later than early the next (Tuesday) morning. I already knew Tuesdays were the lovers' days of choice and I did not want to wait another week. He also knew Ted worked at the diner, but did not know Ted's class or work schedules. I assumed he knew how to get them so I left him to do his job.

Mr. A called my cell just before I was planning to head home. He said Ted was working and "they" were able to install the recorders. He said "they" should be able to retrieve them while Ted was in class Wednesday morning. He promised to call as soon as he had listened to the recordings. I was surprised how calm I was. I didn't know why.

I was a little less calm all day Tuesday and Wednesday morning. I had been doing a pretty good acting job at home. My biggest concern was Tessa, but, if she could act until Tuesday noon, the deed would likely have been done. I was, at this stage, not going to worry about all the possible unforeseen roadblocks to Mr. A's plan.

Mr. A called about 10:00 Wednesday morning. He told me the recorders had been put in Ted's bedroom and living room. He said, "You ain't gonna like what you hear." I got in my car and headed for his office. When we were settled, he told me a female's voice was picked up at the times we were expecting. He assumed it was Tina's voice, but, before he let me listen to it, he went on to say there was a different female voice that was recorded Tuesday night. He said I would definitely want to listen to that, too.

He had anticipated I would want to take the recordings with me and had made duplicates for me. He assured me he would keep the originals safe. I again gave him my corporate credit card to bring my account current. I hoped I would not need his services for anything more expensive.

I decided to return to my office and stay late so I could listen to the recordings in the safety of my office. I called and left a message telling Tina I would be one or two hours late. I started listening to the recordings. The first voice was a male's. He was making a phone call and identified himself to the other party as 'Ted.' I could only hear his side of the conversation. He referred to the other person as 'Babe' and they were setting a time to meet that night at his apartment.

Clearly, the first female voice was Tina's. She had arrived just after 11:30 and said, "Let's do lunch then we can do each other for a couple of hours." Tears began to well up in my eyes and I had to stop the recording.

I steeled myself and resumed listening. I could tell they were preparing something for lunch. They discussed non-erotic things such as how their past six days had gone. Clearly, they were quite comfortable with each other. They continued to chat while their food was cooking. Ted told her everything was ready, but a couple of items needed to simmer for five more minutes. That caused Tina to say, "Come here, you stud." It sounded like some pretty serious kissing and body rubbing was going on.

They ate lunch and continued to chat. Ted asked if she was going to be able to "stop by" on Thursday. She indicated she could and asked Ted if they should plan on lunch. They agreed they would and then discussed what Tina could bring for Ted to cook. Lunch was over all too soon. I guess they didn't eat much so their digestive systems would not interfere with their bedroom activities. Then Tina surprised me by telling Ted, "I've been giving some thought about what special thing we might be able to do on our first anniversary." Ted asked if she meant the first day in the library. Tina replied, "No, silly. I mean the first day we were alone here. November 2nd. Anyway, it will be difficult, especially since it will be a Wednesday. But we've got some time to think about it."

The audio from what I assumed was the bedroom was louder and more clear. I heard lots of moans, groans, terms of endearment, and other things you would expect from lovers who were experienced with each other. Ted asked if she was fertile. She indicated she was and Ted said, "I guess Mr. Studly isn't going to get your pussy today. I guess Thursday is also out." Tina indicated he was correct. I heard Ted say, "God, Babe, you always know how to suck my cock. Make sure you give me plenty of deep throating before I fill your stomach with spunk." She obviously did. And he, also.

Tina said, "Get down there and eat that pussy!" He obviously did a good job because Tina was making noises I had not heard since our first few months of marriage. Lots of "Oh Gods" and "I'm cummings." Eventually, Tina said, "I can't take anymore right now. That was five orgasms -- each was magnificent. Can you get it up again for your round two? Where's the lube?"

Ted responded, "Let me get it. Haven't we done this enough times so you don't need the lube anymore?" Tina told him she wanted some lube in her ass just to make sure his cock would easily slide in.

Tina had never given me her ass, and had never come close to deep throating me. He could have a much smaller dick than I, but that thought was somewhat dashed when Tina urged Ted with, "Cram that big cock up my ass!"

Ted, through various grunts, stated, "If you ever give this to your old man, his smaller cock will slide right in." Tina used a loud, unkind voice to remind him not to ever talk about me. "Sorry, Babe, I just got carried away -- there it goes! I'm all the way in. Do you want me to go slow for a while?" Tina mumbled something sounding like 'yes.'

After a bit, Tina, in full voice, shouted, "Fuck that ass! Pound it senseless!" And it certainly sounded like that's what he began to do. Lots of noise. Ted was clearly all the way in because I heard what must have been his balls slapping against her ass, or pussy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Why Did I Do This? Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds