• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • She's All That Ch. 08

She's All That Ch. 08

12

I wasn't myself anymore and I didn't know what I'd become. I used to be on top of the world and now I didn't know what I was becoming...

It had started out when I'd received a text from Malaya telling that if I met her after school, I would get something -nice. I hadn't really been in contact with her since the day after she'd spent the night at my house and she'd made me feel foolish tricking me, giving me the impression that she REALLY liked me. Whenever we hooked up it was fucking epic. I'd begun to realize that I was hooked from the first moment she'd knelt on my cock. My curiosity and desire was starting to get the better of me as I found myself wanting to know more and more about Malaya Padilla. That's why after a week of enduring her lack of attention and practiced in familiarity; I'd been somewhat overjoyed to receive the simple text from my friend John's girlfriend.

That morning after following the simple directions texted to me, I'd found myself sitting in my car behind the school cafeteria. I was sure that Malaya was going to pull some kind of stunt but decided to show anyway as long as some pussy was in the offering. She didn't keep me waiting long as she suddenly appeared from the far end of the building smiling waving in my direction. She was wearing a white collared shirt sleeved shirt and a knee length light blue skirt that had these sewn in suspenders that fit snuggly over her narrow shoulders. I noticed that her hair was combed with bangs in the front and a large ponytail in the back. My cock started twitching at the sight of her and I fumbled with the door lock on the passenger side as she bent over grinning at me through the window.

"Somebody is happy to see me." She chirped as she jumped in beside me not even giving me a chance to respond before engaging in a torrid make out session and rubbing my crotch. My own fingers were under her skirt breaching a very tight pair of panties to find her damp mound underneath. I'd just started running my finger along her slit when she grew restless and gingerly pulled my hand out of her panties.

"Not here Darren, I want to do it someplace else." She'd leaned back in the passenger seat drawing her skirt down and continued rubbing my cock through my jeans.

"Where; my mom is taking a sick day so are we going to your house?" Malaya smiled nodding in the negative.

"You want to go to the library?" She nodded again as she leaned forward and drew me in for a deep kiss. She had this way of kissing that sent shivers down your spine and jolts of electricity to your cock.

"Darren; I want you to be completely open minded about what I going to suggest and there is no need to be apprehensive or guarded." My pulse instantly quickened knowing that she was possibly going to pull some sort of swerve and screw me over.

"Hey we don't have to go anywhere Malaya; we can do it right here baby. I'd love to eat your pussy right now alright?" She started chuckling and I was immediately nervous figuring that I was screwed one way or the other because we both knew that I was going along with whatever she wanted regardless of how fucked up it probably was.

"Would you relax monkey boy; I just want to do over there behind the cafeteria." She pointed towards the back of the building and the first thing I noticed was all of the filled dumpsters in the area near the school parking lot.

I don't know about that Malaya." She responded by leaning forward and slowly drawing my zipper down until my cock sprang forth like a jack no' lantern palming teasing and caressing the head of my member eventually giving it a few sensual tugs before drawing her hand back to her own crotch and pulling her panties to the side.

"I thought you wanted to fuck me Darren."

"I do Malaya; I want you so fucking bad right now. Don't you want to make love in a bed?" She started laughing and leaned forward taking me into her mouth. She swirled her tongue on the very tip of my urethra while sucking as hard as she could for a few seconds and nearly making me blow a load in her pretty mouth right on the spot. I watched as she released my glistening cock and started sliding her panties down her shapely thighs and calves. Malaya hopped out of my car leaving her underwear on the seat.

"You know John would have never turned me down even if I wanted to fuck on the principal's desk." She turned and started making her way over to the back of the cafeteria putting extra emphasis in her swaying hips. She bunched up her skirt raising it and giving me a view of her round bubble butt tan lines and all. Each cheek was well-formed fleshy ovals that had a slight bit of jiggle to them. It took less than a minute for me to jump out of the car.

"Anybody ever tell you how easy you are Darren?"

"I figured I'd give you the privilege of being first Malaya." She took my arm in hers as we walked over to the back of the school cafeteria and I found myself wishing she'd dump John for me. I couldn't deny that I'd been missing her something fierce since our night together and I was seriously yearning to have her all to myself.

"What-the-fuck?" The minute we rounded the corner I found myself looking at a small group of girls some of which I recognized. There was Gertrude this flabby band member that played the clarinet. I remembered always seeing her smiling at me with these thick braces on her perpetually yellow teeth. Everyone called her Pikachu and I could see why. She was a frumpy chick with too wide shoulders and a fucked up inverted looking ass. I also noticed Karee a waif-thin blonde with the most horrible case of acne I'd ever seen. In fact most of the girls assembled behind the school cafeteria were social outcasts and pariahs in our school.

"Remember what I said about being open minded Darren?"

"No; what's going on Malaya?"

Look it's really no big deal so you should probably take chill pill, calm down and listen to me for a minute." She had a death grip on my arm and was leaning in obscuring my view of the girls gathered in the dirty alley. Some of those freaks were smiling and grinning in my direction and I immediately started sweating bullets.

"Ah-uh I'm not-I'm not FUCKING THEM!!" She quickly put her hand over my mouth silencing me and leaned in pinching my earlobe as she whispered.

"Shut the fuck up Darren nobody said you had to fuck anybody shithead; you're so full of yourself and I-uh just wanted them to see you because none of them believed me, but you can go if you want to monkey boy." She shoved me back standing there with her hands on her hips. I paused for a minute looking back towards my car and back at her round face.

"Darren I'm going to make you a promise okay?"

"Uh, what is that Malaya?"

"I promise that after today; I will NEVER talk to you, NEVER SUCK YOU and definitely NEVER FUCK YOU AGAIN alright?" There was such venom in her voice as she folded her arms across her chest that I knew she meant every word of what she was saying.

"Can't we talk about this a little bit?"

"Why; you're ashamed to be seen with me and I honestly don't know what I even saw in you in the first place Darren." She sounded kind of hurt and it tugged at my heart strings.

"I'm not afraid to be seen with you Malaya; I want you to be my girlfriend." I noticed this weird look cloud her face and she pulled her glasses off revealing the exotic creature hidden behind those thick horn-rimmed frames.

"Are you serious Darren?"

"Yeah, can't you tell how I feel about you?"

"You're just saying that to get into my pants monkey boy. You'd never take me around your jock friends; face it we're from two completely different world's asshole."

"Let me prove it; I'll take you out tonight after my game." The team had a big game this afternoon and coach was counting on me to have my shit together.

"You can prove it right now Darren." She took my hand and led me over to her fellow nerds. I tried to grin and bear it but one of the girls was staring holes in my crotch and she looked a little like she had Down's syndrome. They were all tickled to death and then Malaya dropped a bomb.

"He's going to eat my pussy right now girls." She'd pulled her skirt up exposing her clean shave snatch to all present and I was floored knowing that if I refused we'd be over. Technically speaking we weren't actually an item but the few times I'd been with Malaya had blown my mind. She was quite possibly the greatest fuck I'd ever had and I wasn't willing to lose her.

"Come on doofus; suck my pussy in front of my friends." She winked at me and I was confused as I slowly dropped to my knees facing her mound. I looked up at the other girls and back at her snatch feeling trapped. It felt like I had something caught in my throat and my eyes were watery.

"It's okay Darren; you don't have to do this or EVER SEE ME AGAIN alright?"

All of the Malaya's nerdy associates gasped nearly in unison as my tongue caressed her puffy mound finding her clit. She made these cooing sounds as I licked her lower lips like a pet lapping up water and cradled my head with one of her hands. She quickly became moist and her flavor dotted the tip of my tongue as I brought my hands up spreading her flower. I can't really say what got into me but I wished the others weren't there so that I could pull my cock out and stroke it while I pleasured her.

"Oh baby; you suck my pussy so fucking good. Guess that's why I keep you around bitch." Her words did not shock me but some of her friends chuckled and laughed out loud. Malaya gasped as two of my fingers entered her and grabbed the back of my head with both of her hands.

"OOOOHHHH FUCK MONKEY BOY!!" My face glistened with her juices as Malaya came squirting all over my face and making me gag. She pulled my head back with one of her hands so that could look at my face and I noticed that her face was flush with pleasure.

"Tha-that was so fucking cool Malaya! Is he gonna eat our pussies now?" It was Gertrude and just hearing her mentioning such a thing made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I looked around to see the chick with Down's syndrome with her flowered dress up exposing her own furry pelt.

"THE FUCK I AM!!" I jumped up backing away from the group as Malaya lowered her skirt barely regarding me as her friends crowded around her laughing and giggling. I immediately felt like the whore that I was and stomped off back to my car vowing to really lay into her the next time we fucked. She looked partially euphoric as she gossiped with her geeky friends and I began to wonder if it was such a good idea to eat her out in front of so many witnesses.

"I'll call you Derbin!!" She yelled after me intentionally getting my name wrong and making me feel so stupid that I felt like putting a bag on my head. For the rest of the day, I felt like all eyes were on me and that my peers knew what had happened behind the school cafeteria. I resolved to stay to myself for the most part and my day was going well when I noticed that weird chick from behind the cafeteria more times than I would have liked.

"Can I help you with something?" I tried to sound as annoyed as possible hoping my tone was threatening enough to run her off. I tried to remember what her name was recalling that she'd been called "Mary the Mongoloid" by some of my peers in the popular crowd. I had never teased the poor girl because my parents would have skinned me alive for doing something so insensitive; but it hadn't stopped me from laughing at her expense on a few occasions.

"I'd like a word with you Darren." She had that slightly weird voice that some deaf people have and I noticed that she sounded irritable.

"Well get in line "Mary"; I've got things to do!" Her brow furrowed and she closed the distance between us quickly so0 much so that I jumped.

"Well, I beg to differ. Before you get any ideas, I already emailed the footage to my laptop at home." She was holding her books close to her chest and rotated them until I was staring at her I-Phone. The image on the screen made me want to immediately take a dive out of the nearest window head first. She had captured some really good angles of me servicing Malaya. Some of the other geeky girls were visible in the background as well.

"You fuckin bitch; you want money or something huh?"

"Follow me if you don't want everybody to find out about your fetish." She started off and didn't look back. I didn't know if I should just blow her off or take her seriously. How smart could Mary be after all? She was basically a mongoloid. Minutes later Mary had led me into a small room bordering the gym used by the drama club as a dressing room. I was apprehensive walking into that room as she closed and locked it behind me.

"Can I let you in on a little secret Darren?"

"What's that "Mary"; you want me to eat your pussy right?" I was in no mood for games and even I could see where this was going.

"Well fuck Darren, that's no secret at all. I've been dreaming about your sweet little mouth down on my pussy for three years now. No, that's not what I'm talking about asshole." My pulse quickened as she started methodically undoing the buttons on her flowered dress which looked like something from a second hand store. Mary was really short and had this kind of stunted looking torso along with a thick neck and I was surprised when she opened the front of her cotton frock revealing a set of tits which were the size of grapefruits. I simultaneously nearly laughed and retched at the sight of her overly large sheer flesh colored granny panties.

"As you well know the insensitive fucks of which you figure as one of their number like to refer to me affectionately as "Mary the Mongoloid" and Darren this really, really upsets me. I'd like you to know that while I do appear to be afflicted with Down's fucking Syndrome; I'm more lucid and perhaps even more intelligent than most of you pretty people. I have a rather "rare" genetic disorder that has resulted in my appearance asshole and do you know what that means Darren?"

"What?" Mary pushed her granny panties down her thick pasty looking thighs and kicked the across the floor. For a second time I nearly retched as she stood there in front of me wearing only a plain utilitarian looking brassiere nude from the waist down. She had a large tuft of hair over her crotch and her legs were unshaven.

"I-AM NOT-A -FUCKING MONGLOID!!" The sudden outburst shocked and surprised me and she looked like she would attack me if I made a sudden move.

"Sorry Mary." She was spreading her dress across the floor as a makeshift sheet and planted her meaty squarish butt nearly taking her weird eyes off me the whole time.

"My name's not Mary asshole; get down here and eat my pussy bitch." She folded her chunky hairy arms behind her head and reclined with her legs wide open. I could see that despite her anger and irritation, Mary or whatever her name was appeared to be soaking wet downstairs. There was this musky smell waftingnthrough the air and it only reinforced the fact that I didn't want anything to do with this chick's vagina. She worked herself with a few of her stubby looking fingers and moaned softly. She became even wetter dousing the small room further in her pungent odor. I knew I didn't really have a choice and I got down between her legs cautiously digging my fingers into the copious fur there to find her tiny little hole.

"Hurry up Darren I gotta be home at a certain time or my mom will come looking and you don't wanna be found in here with me like this do you?" Her taunts were getting to me along with the fact that I wouldn't be in this situation if it weren't for Malaya Padilla. I really was just saying hello when we'd initially met and I'd come to regret nearly everything that'd happened to me since then, all the embarrassment and humiliation and this latest fucking indignity.

"COME ON EAT IT DARREN!!" My tormentor was getting impatient and I gingerly stuck my tongue onto her little button making her shiver all over. I ran the flat of my tongue over her nerdy slit and she attempted to grab my head but I shoved her hands away.

"B-Be nice to me' I just want you to be nuh-NICE to ME Darren." She moaned as I circled her prominent clit not paying attention to what I was doing. I used a hand to open her small cunt and lick her walls while my other hand stealthily slid my zipper down.

"AAAAIIIEEEEEEEE!!" I shoved my entire eight inch cock into her tight snatch in one vicious thrust letting it rest there as her weird roundish eyes widened and her mouth became an O signaling the deep violent penetration of her chubby body. Her inner walls immediately seized up around me with vise-like suction.

"Uh I wuh-I was ...I was a virgin." Her chubby hands had grabbed fistfuls of my letterman jacket and shirt as he flabby legs jerked and trembled. The look of surprise and pain shook me to my core and came to my senses abruptly.

"Oh shit; I'm sooooo FUCKING SORRY MARY!!" I attempted to pull my cock out of her box noticing that some serious blood seeping out as I pulled back.

"LEAVE IT IN DARREN!!"Her fingers were like a death grip on my shirt as gasping, she scooted forward trying to get more of me into her snatch. In seconds she was weakly humping up against my pelvis. I don't know what came over me but I started pushing back into her until we'd built up this rhythm fucking each other very slowly. My hands crept up to her full breasts and started kneading them through her bra finding and rolling her thick rubbery nipples while her legs locked in the small of my back. She hooked her thumbs under the sides of her brassiere and pulled the garment up over her tits with some effort and I could see how swollen and fat her nipples were now that they were exposed to the open air. Her brassiere had been on so tight that its outline framed her full rack with impressions in her doughy skin.

I roughly pulled and twisted her nipples making her squirm under me while I picked up the pace slapping my pelvis against hers just a little bit harder. Her cunt was so tight that I noticed a fleshy sleeve emerging every time my cock was pulled back before plunging into her pussy over and over again. Her face was twisted up with this sick lustful look and pangs of guilt washed over me but I knew I wouldn't stop until I was finished. Her weird looking face was giving me pause and I withdrew my cock from her abused cunt noting the sheen of blood coating half of its length.

"Please put it back in me; I want you to finish." I grabbed both of her arms pulling her into a sitting position so that I could pull her bra over her head and toss it aside. She didn't utter a word of protest when I put her on all fours and buried my cock all the way up to her cervix making her cry out. She had a square flabby looking butt with hints of stretch marks and my cock looked obscene plowing between her jiggling ass cheeks. I fucked her doggy for several minutes increasing the pace until I was slamming into her as hard as I could. What was going through my mind as I fucked the hell out of "Mary the Mongoloid; I really can't say but she was definitely getting her money's worth.

"Fuck, your pussy is so damn tight." I grunted spreading her cheeks further apart until I could see how much she was getting stuffed with.

"I'm sorry it's so tight; you don't like it?"

"No, it's just fine Mary and I like it a lot." I had nothing to lose by being honest and she began to push back against me until I felt a familiar fire in my tightening loins.

"Are you gonna cum now Darren?"

"Hold on Mary; give me a minute." I pulled my cock out of her snatch and rolled her over on her back. I wanted access to her big tits and intended to finish there on her chest. She looked puzzled as I straddled her torso until I put my member in the valley of her cleavage.

"Oh, titty fucking; I can do that real good Darren. My cousin Zack always tit fucks me when he comes over." True to her word Mary's chubby little hands pushed her suprisingly supple breasts tightly around my cock and held it there firmly while I humped her chest like a madman until finally, I shot a thick rope of cum straight up her pug nose and all over her tits. She coughed and wiped her face before taking me into her mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • She's All That Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds