• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Melina at the Gym

Melina at the Gym

My wife has always been a bit of a tease. She likes to show off her body to other guys and see their reactions to her. And most of the time their reactions are the same, a bulge appearing between their legs. This is especially true at the gym. Melina works out almost every day, and at the gym she only wears tight-fitting tank tops that show off her pokey nipples, and a pair of hotpants. Skin-tight hotpants that cling to every curve and make it obvious she's not wearing any underwear. Mental image set? Good. I go to the gym to work out with her sometimes and it always makes me hard seeing all the other guys staring at Melina.

---------------

It was... Well... A dark and stormy morning. The sky was overcast with dark grey clouds, and it was pouring rain. On days like these ones, most people would stay in and watch movies. But not Melina.

"What do you mean you're going to the gym?" I asked frantically as she hurried toward the front door in her sweatpants and rain coat. "It's pouring outside!"

Melina turned towards me and flashed me her brilliant smile, the one I had fallen in love with so many years ago. "Rain is no excuse to not get my workout in! In fact, you should come with me. You've missed the last few days and your core could use some work!" Even when she's insulting me it's charming. "Besides, everyone will want to stay in today so the gym won't be as crowded. You can use the treadmill behind mine while I get my run in..." With that comment she turned her ass towards me and gave it a little wiggle, instantly making me hard. I was hooked.

"Well, I guess we're going to the gym then" I said. I couldn't help the grin that spread it's way over my face as I rushed to get my bag. Every trip out with Melina was an adventure, but especially trips to the gym. I could tell she was horny and it was going to be a great day. As I pulled the car out of the driveway and started down the road, she pulled my hand over to her and slid it down the front of her sweatpants. She had shaved this morning and she started to moan as I gently explored her with my fingers. Our gym isn't very far away, so I didn't get to do much before we arrived, but she was practically dripping wet by the time we got out of the car and walked inside.

We swiped our membership cards as we entered and I noticed right away that, just as Melina had predicted, the gym was practically scarce. We headed for the locker rooms and she pulled me in for a kiss before we parted ways, her into the womens and myself into the mens. I changed quickly, swapping out my jeans and sweatshirt for gym shorts and a sleeveless tee. I pulled on my running shoes and headed back out into the main room to wait for her. The main room is full with about 30 treadmills and 10 or so elliptical machines, some tv's hanging around the room, and two walls consisting entirely of mirrors. I sat down to tie my shoes and take a look to see who was there. The treadmills were pretty busy today, since most people didn't want to run out in the rain they had come to the gym just for the treadmills. But it was still less full than it normally is. I counted 18 people, mostly men. Everyone had headphones in and was keeping to themselves, focused on breathing or watching one of the televisions. That all changed as Melina exited the locker room.

She timed her exit perfectly so that as she was walking around the corner, she was pulling her tanktop down over her head, and anyone who was paying attention could have caught a glimpse of her tiny, hard nipples as she situated her shirt and strode towards a treadmill at the front of the room. Almost every guy's eyes were on her as she started up the machine and began with a light walk, ass swaying from side to side with every step. Some were trying to be surreptitious about it, peeking out of the corners of their eyes, while others stared openly and appreciatively. I'm pretty sure one guy missed a step and fell off of his treadmill. I started up the machine right behind her where I had a great view of the show that was about to start in front of me.

After walking for a few minutes to warm up, she kicked it up to a light jog, starting her ponytail bobbing and her ass bouncing as she picked up speed. God I love watching her run. A few of the guys around me had stopped their treadmills and just stood ogling my wife's perfect posterior. It was hypnotizing. Every sway and jiggle sent another surge of blood towards my groin, and I found it hard to even keep walking with the massive hardon she had caused. As she jogged, her shorts began to ride up until the bottoms of her round, soft ass cheeks were hanging out for all to see. I could tell she was loving the attention because her nipples were practically poking through the thin fabric of her tanktop.

After about 15 minutes of enjoying her entrancing booty, I saw a man approaching her out of the corner of my eye. He was shorter than me, but that's not really a surprise given the fact that I'm 6'5". He was also in gym shorts and he was wearing a tight tee shirt that had the gym's logo and the word "TRAINER" printed in bold capital letters across his back. She had told me about her trainer, DJ, but I had never seen him before. She only worked with him on days that I couldn't get to the gym with her. He walked up to her and casually slapped her ass, making her jump in surprise.

"Melina! I hoped I'd see you today, but I thought the rain might keep you away!" His hand remained resting on my wife's butt as he talked to her. She slowed her treadmill down to a walk, and seemed to barely even notice his touch. Some of the guys around me started their machines back up and others left to go to other areas of the gym. A few headed straight for the locker room, no doubt to shower.

Melina smiled at DJ as she walked. "Of course not! It may scare away other people but I'm too hardcore for that." She stopped the treadmill and stepped off of it, giving him a big hug. "It's good to see you today, I didn't know you were working." DJ's hands gave her ass a rough squeeze as he pulled her into him and kissed her on the cheek.

"I wasn't scheduled, but Jesse called out today. Apparently his dog's sick or something. Since I'm here you wanna do the normal workout?" He playfully pinched the exposed bottoms of her cheeks, making her squeak in surprise. She blushed and adjusted her shorts back down around them as she agreed, not even mentioning that I was there. His hand took a firm hold of her ass as they started towards the weight room, and she gave me a little wink and mouthed a silent "follow us." Looks like I was going to get to see what she did at the gym when I wasn't there with her.

It took me a minute or two to calm down enough to follow them without walking awkwardly. By the time I reached the weight room they were already at the free weights. Melina was stretching out and DJ was standing behind her, "assisting" her with her stretches.

She stood with her feet planted shoulder-width apart as she bent down to reach for her toes. He had one hand resting on her back and the other slowly caressing her round supple ass, giving it a squeeze every few seconds. The bottoms of her cheeks had fallen out again, the tight, thin shorts clinging as they stretched over her backside and leaving nothing to the imagination. Every time she was about to touch her toes, he would pinch her exposed flesh, pretty hard from the look of it, causing her to jump a bit and stand up. Each time she did this he reprimanded her for losing focus and gave her butt a firm slap. "We're going to stick with this stretch until you reach your toes" he chided. She grinned mischievously and reached for her toes again, trying to remain focused as he continued to palm and pinch her vulnerable behind.

After what seemed like an eternity her hands finally touched her toes. "Now hold this position" DJ instructed. His hand slipped down between her legs and began to caress her inner thigh as he told her where she should "be feeling the stretch." He slid his hand back up to her butt, obviously stroking her pussy as he went. I could tell because she blushed and her nipples stiffened even more. DJ must have noticed this too, because he grabbed her tank top with his other hand and slowly began pulling it towards her head.

"What are you doing??" She asked, flustered, but in an obvious teasing tone.

"Hold the stretch there, don't move!" He commanded. She started to reach up to stop him and was met with a hard spank on her ass, which made it jiggle oh-so-pleasingly. "Hold. The. Stretch."

Melina returned her hand to the floor and DJ continued to pull her shirt up. Inch by inch he exposed her smooth skin, her abs toned and firm from years of working out. He slowed down as he neared her small, pert tits. Ever so slowly he worked it up farther, baring her slender 32 A's, stopping right before he exposed her hard nipples.

"Well that'll do it!" He said, removing his hand from her back and giving her butt an affectionate pat as she righted herself and adjusted her clothes. "Let's move on to weights. It's a leg day for you today, right?" The two of them walked over to the squats station. Melina loaded the bar with weights, I could tell it was well less weight than her max. She situated her shoulders under the bar, squatting slightly, lifted it and stepped back. DJ stood behind her, admiring the view as he spotted her.

As I watched I realized they clearly had a routine worked out and had done it many times. He crouched behind her with his hands out, palms up, a few feet off the ground. Melina would squat until her backside rested in his open hands. He we squeeze and jiggle her ass for a few seconds and then slap it gently, apparently the signal for her to stand back up. After ten reps, she replaced the bar and took a drink from her water bottle and they chatted for a few minutes. I couldn't quite make out what they were saying, so I walked a little closer, careful to stay hidden behind other machines.

"... have to adjust your clothes a bit as you're lifting to make sure you're using the right muscles." I caught the end of his sentence as she returned to the squat bar and lifted it once more. "Fifteen reps this time." He ordered. She nodded as he returned to his previous position, then began to squat. Just as before, she sat in his waiting hands and enjoyed a brief squeeze or two before the slap that signaled her to stand. As she stood, however, he grabbed the bottom of her shorts and pulled them swiftly up, wedging them in her ass and fully baring her luscious cheeks for all to see.

Melina yelped, clearly startled by the sudden motion and the surprising feeling of her ass hanging out, and the view was spectacular. Her ass wiggled and bounced with the sudden movement, taking a few seconds to settle back into its still position. I almost moaned out loud, but caught myself at the last second. She was now essentially wearing a thong while doing squats. Bending her knees once more, it almost looked like she was trying to stick her ass out farther than before, to show it off. DJ had remained standing after "adjusting" her shorts, and he took a step closer to her. As she lowered herself, her butt cradled and rubbed against the obvious bulge in his shorts and he positioned his hands on her butt. Her squat motion had much less range to it for this set, she was just rubbing up and down the length of his hard dick as he massaged and groped her meaty behind. After fifteen "squats" she began to stand, but he grabbed her ass firmly and whispered "fifteen more". She obediently returned to what was essentially dry-humping her trainer, and I could tell they were both loving it.

After what felt like an eternity she returned to a standing position. "Now we'll work on your endurance, so just stand there holding the bar on your shoulders until I tell you to put it back. Remain focused." He took a step back and knelt behind her. It took no time for his hands to return to her backside, but this time he wasn't just gently massaging. My wife was standing there, holding weights on her shoulders, as her trainer practically mauled her exposed ass. He grabbed and poked it. He pinched it and slapped it. I have to give Melina credit, she stayed surprisingly still throughout the whole routine. That is, until he seized her ass in both hands and started roughly jiggling it up and down. She barely maintained her balance while DJ fully enjoyed her butt, shaking and jiggling it. It bounced around without restraint, and every eye in the place was openly watching her incredible backside dance for them. Two guys dropped the weights they were lifting, another ran into a wall as he walked, and every one of them, including myself, had a very obvious hard-on.

A minute or so of this went by, all of us taking in the view of her glorious, jiggling ass, until DJ finally stopped. He leaned forward and started nibbling and biting her full cheeks, continuing to squeeze and jiggle as he feasted. I almost lost it and came in my shorts right there, but I managed to calm myself down in the nick of time. It was amazing, watching this stranger enjoy my wife's body in public, and I knew she was enjoying it too. Her face was flushed and her eyes were fluttering closed. She was failing at concealing her moans and the sexy sound drifted around the room. She finally had to put the weights down before her legs gave out or her knees went weak.

Melina bent down to stretch out her legs after the strain they had been through, not even bothering to pull her shorts back into place. Her ass jiggled as she bent, her round, supple cheeks hanging free. She was bending one knee and then the other in rapid succession, apparently to help her muscles, but what it did to her but was unbelievable. Her exposed backside bounced and wobbled, jiggling without constraint. I wished I hadn't left my phone in my locker... I could have recorded that moment to enjoy for the rest of eternity...

DJ stepped up next to her and began talking to her again. His hands gently squeezed and massaged her ass as they spoke, it was as if his hands couldn't go more than 10 seconds without some sort of contact with my wife. Not for the first time I wished it was me doing those things to her right now. "That's enough legs for the day. You've built up quite the endurance! Remember when you could only hold that for ten seconds?" He affectionately patted her ass as he said this last bit. His left hand slipped around her torso and pulled her to a standing position. He pulled her up against him, her flawless ass cheeks cradling his rigid cock. His hand moved up her stomach and onto her left breast. He pinched her tiny sensitive nipple through the fabric of her tank top and whispered in her ear. "Let's go work on your upper half."

He released her and they walked to the corner of the room that had the weight machines. Not free weights, but the ones where you put the pin in the stack of weights and then you only lift that much. They went to the one that works your pectorals, where you hold your arms out to the sides and then push the pads together in front of you. Melina, ass still exposed and swaying hypnotically as she walked, turned around and sat at the machine. DJ put the pin in the weight stack and watched her put her arms on the pads and prepare to push them. Before she could start, he adjusted her clothes again. He pulled the bottom of her tank top up to the bottom of her breasts again, then took a step back and looked her over with a frown. Then he smiled, reached forward, and gently pinched both of her nipples through her shirt. She gasped and her nipples stiffened immediately. They're very sensitive, she can orgasm from only having her nipples teased.

DJ stepped back and admired his handiwork and nodded. Melina sat, face flushed with excitement, bare ass on the machine, arms spread, with her tank top practically a bikini and her perky nips clearly showing through the thin cloth. Then she started moving.

With every push on the pads, her small but full breasts squeezed together and threatened to burst out of her thin, skin-tight top. At the sensation of the fabric moving over her skin, her nipples stiffened even more. DJ noticed and frowned again. "Stop. We can't have you getting so aroused every time you do a press... Hmm... We need to find a way that you can do these without your shirt moving and over stimulating you... Oh, I know!" He reached forward and pulled the neck of Melina's tank top down, freeing her gorgeous tits. He pulled the shirt into position just underneath them, so that her breasts were slightly lifted and framed by it. They looked magnificent.

She began doing presses again, this time with her perfect tits unobstructed and her hard pointy nipples in full view. With every press, her breasts squeezed together and jiggled. It was so fucking hot. I wanted to run up right then and put my hard dick between her gorgeous, supple breasts, to feel them squish and form around it, it looked so enticing. DJ walked around the machine until he was behind her, then sneak his hands around it and grabbed a mound in each hand. "I need to check to make sure you're using the right muscles as you do this. Wouldn't want you to do the lift wrong and cause more harm than good."

He gently squeezed her tender flesh at first, testing their firmness. He slipped a few fingers between her breasts as she pressed the weights, feeling them squeeze around them. Ad, his grabbing got more fervent, and rougher. He groped and felt every inch of her small chest, then began to shake her tits around. For a small set, they have a lot of bounce to them. Every motion was sheer perfection. Beautiful, young tits in all their natural glory.

DJ started to prod and pinch Melina's nipples, at which point she stopped doing presses, too aroused to focus on the menial task. Her moans once again began to fill the room. Anyone who hadn't already been absorbing the show was not entranced in the events. Her body writhed and wiggled as his pinching became harder and he started gently twisting and tweaking them. He grabbed her nipples and stretched them out, then used them to jiggle her breasts some more. The moaning increased as I could tell Melina was about to climax.

But then he suddenly stopped. She looked up at him in confusion and frustration, but he merely walked to the front of the machine and said "you're done for the day, time for you to go get showered." Not even bothering to adjust her clothes, he grabbed her by the nipples and led her towards the locker rooms. Her ass and tits jiggled with every step, and she looked back to the room, her eyes finding mine. She mouthed a quick "come on" before they reached the locker rooms. He let go and pushed her towards the women's locker room, slapping her still wobbling ass as she jiggled her way in. Instead of heading into the men's locker room as I expected, he followed her into the women's room. And so did I.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Melina at the Gym

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds