• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 11

Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 11

1234567

Thanks for reading my series, Tom & Sue & John & Debbie! If you haven't read the previous Chapters, 1-10, please do so before reading this chapter. Otherwise, you're going to miss a lot of the details as each chapter builds on the previous chapter. Chapter 10 gives the readers a 'hint' as to what will happen to the characters as they continue to take the readers on a roller coaster ride filled with sports, romance, and sex. I hope you enjoy the series and I appreciate your votes and comments.

DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in the series, 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie,' are fictitious, as they do not exist. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, is purely coincidental, and should not be construed to associate a real person, living or dead, with the scenes or events described within the series 'Tom & Sue John & Debbie.'

Reverse Cowgirl.

***

Nancy asked, "Mom, can I see you a minute?"

I hastily replied, "What now?"

Nancy handed me the box of old photographs and Sports pages, "Mom I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to 'stir up a hornet's nest.' I promise I won't pry into you and Daddy's past again, but please don't ground me for a month—pretty please?"

I snapped, "We'll discuss this after school. Now you drop your sister off at school and hustle your sweet butt over to the high school—PRONTO!"

Nancy smiled, "OK Mom, but I just wanted you to know that is some sweet picture you took with Daddy, Aunt Debbie, and Uncle John the night of your senior prom! Like WOW—you and Aunt Debbie are wearing some sexy dresses! Y'all were flashing some cleavage!" Nancy giggled as she handed me the picture from our senior prom.

I broke a smile at my daughter, "Your Dad got me that dress for Christmas along with the heels and necklace I'm wearing."

Nancy giggled, "Mom, this picture of you and Daddy at State's Homecoming is awesome! Your boobs look like they're falling out of that dress! Talk about some cleavage!" Nancy held up the picture of Tom and me at State's Homecoming my senior year in high school.

I laughed, "Angie let me borrow one of her formals for Homecoming that year. Angie, Jamie, and the rest of the girl's though my prom dress was too 'plain Jane' and 'homely' for State's Homecoming, so Angie let me borrow one of her formals and the girls gave me a makeover! Your Grandma Lilly thought the dress was just a bit too revealing! Now get going. I don't want you and your sister to be late for school!"

Nancy giggled, holding up another picture, "OK, but I'll bet Daddy was 'madder than a hornet' when you turned him down for Homecoming your freshman year and showed up with Uncle John wearing the dress he gave you, and flashing those 34Ds!

Nancy continued, laughing, "Uncle John looks like he is about to 'cream his pants,' like he is 'chomping at the bit' to 'get it on' with you Mom! Y'all must have fucked that night, right Mom? I'll bet Daddy was 'fit to be tied' once he found out y'all fucked Homecoming night! Huh Mom? Mom, did Uncle John give you an orgasm? Did he shoot his rocks in you? Huh Mom? "

I yelled in harsh, stern voice, "NANCY ANN ..."

Nancy interrupted me before I could finish, "Got to go Mom, I love you," as she hurried out the door yelling, "Hurry up Audrey, or we're going to be late!"

I stood there shaking my head in disbelief at my teenage daughter as I looked down at the Sports pages and photographs from my freshman year. I remembered what a difficult and trying year it was... as my mind drifted back in time...

* * *

August 29th finally arrived and I loaded my trusty VW bug, kissed Mom and Daddy good-bye, and gave my old friend Dusty a pat and a kiss on the nose as I was finally leaving to begin my freshman year at State. Classes would begin on Wednesday, September 1st with basketball physicals August 30th and our first practice August 31st.

The past week at home after I finished my summer job in the City had been a nightmare for me as everyone was questioning 'why I didn't accept Tom's proposal.' Only a very few knew the reason why, after sixteen months Tom and I were no longer dating. I was still devastated over what happened, but Daddy told me, "You have to get on with your life and hope things will work out. You're going to State to get a college education while playing basketball."

Mom hugged me good-bye as she said, "You need to go see Ma and Pop before you leave. They've called every day wanting their 'favorite' to come by before she left for State. Remember your values, study hard, and don't go to any wild college parties! Given time, things will work out between you and Tom."

I dropped by Ma and Pop Sanders. Both were extremely upset and disappointed over Tom losing me and the reasons why. Ma gave me a motherly hug and a kiss. Ma whispered, "Just give things time and everything will work out, you'll always be my favorite! Don't be a stranger in the dining hall on game days!"

Whether time could heal the wounds between Tom and me was something I didn't think would ever happen.

I was leaving town and stopped at the Dairy Queen to get a Coke for the road when Debbie pulled in with her Mustang fully loaded as she was leaving for sorority rush week at University.

Debbie got out of her Mustang with tears running down her cheeks, and hugged me, "Please forgive me!"

I hugged Debbie back, "Sis, we've already been over this a dozen times, and didn't we agree to put it behind us?"

Debbie continued crying, "I was such a fucking slut!"

I continued hugging Debbie, "Sis, for the first time since we were in the first grade we'll be separated. Time will heal the wounds between you, me, and Sally and we'll all be 'sisters' again.

"Sis, I'm proud of you for making cheerleader at University—you'll get to live your dream, even if it isn't at State like we had planned. So, are you going to pledge Tri Delt like Sally and Mary Ann?"

Debbie wiped the tears from her eyes, "Yes, Mary Ann has set it all up and with Sis being a Tri Delt at Central—I'm already in the 'sister hood.'

"Sis, Friday after Thanksgiving when University plays State in basketball before the big football game on Saturday, and when #23 rips the nets for State, don't be surprised if a University cheerleader shouts, 'Way to go Sis,' and when you turn , I'll shake my maroon and white pompoms at you!"

I smiled, "And when I go back up court, I'll give you a 'high five!"

Debbie asked, "What about you and Tom?"

I replied, "I just don't know... I just don't know."

Debbie answered, "Sis, it'll work out just give it time. I'm through with John forever, and of course Steve was... well you know. I wish a million times what happened last summer had never happened... I... I didn't want..."

I interrupted Debbie, giving her a big sisterly hug, "Don't forget, I have a phone in my dorm room!"

Debbie and I got into our cars, going separate ways for the first time in our lives.

I started my two-hour drive to my new home in the Athletic dorm at State, and as I drove along I remembered the good times, the fun times, the final six weeks of my senior year at Dragon High.

I recalled the assembly at Dragon High after we won the State Championship, the special assembly announcing my selection as the MVP of the State Tournament, and the retiring my Dragon jersey #23 alongside Tom's football jersey #83, and John's wrestling uniform to be displayed in the Dragon trophy case forever! A 16x20 picture of my final basket as a Dragon hung in the rafters of our gym along with a 16x20 picture of the undefeated State Champs!

Memories popped into my head of Prom night, our romantic dinner in Baytown that Tom and I shared with John, Debbie, Donna, Billy, Cathy, and Jimmy. The crowning of the Prom Royalty—Debbie was crowned Princess and I was crowned Queen, as 'best friends forever' shared the last dance of the evening together!

I chuckled as I remembered our private after party at the Lake where all of us got tipsy on a drink John made called 'Purple Passion!' It was the first time Donna, Cathy, Billy, and I had been tipsy. 'Purple Passion' took over our better judgment as Debbie got this wild idea to 'cowgirl' the guys together—so we did! Debbie and John, Tom and I, alongside Jimmy and Cathy, and Donna and Billy, lying next to each other on the beach, next to our bonfire, on top of our sleeping bags under the stars! Our boobs were flop'n and sway'n as we all rocked back and forth, side to side like we were riding a bucking bronco and Debbie swirled her hips like she was cheerleading doing a booty roll! Cathy looked like she was riding a pogo stick as she bounced up and down on Jimmy's cock! All our guys seemed to enjoy the 'free' tit show and while spurting sperm deep inside our pussies!

I laughed out loud as I drove along remembering after we did a 'reverse cowgirl' on the guys we all went skinny dipping together and what Jimmy said, "Damn Sis, your boobs were really flopping. I couldn't keep my eyes off them!"

Our graduation and graduation party was nothing like prom!

I remembered State's news conference in which John and Angie appeared as witnesses before the NCAA compliance officer, finally ending the meaningless NCAA probe. State, State's athletes, and prospective athletes named in the probe, Tom and me, were cleared of any NCAA infractions, and because John had been suspended by State for not meeting classes, he was no longer under the 'long arm' of the NCAA. All the alleged infractions were proven false, just as State's internal investigation had proven. 'Coach' Simpson was fired as a State graduate assistant for her part in making false statements to the NCAA. Additionally, the young reporter who 'fabricated' the whole ordeal was banned from reporting any NCAA events. University supporters from Baytown who took part in the fabrication of NCAA violations were banned by the conference for a period of five years. University banned the supporters for life from attending any athletic event on the University campus.

I recalled graduation day was filled with both joy and sadness as I realized a new chapter in my life was about to begin when I walked across the stage to receive my diploma from Principal Wilson.

He said, "Susanna Elizabetta Andrews, Salutatorian, State and National Honor Society, Student Council President, Class Vice President, Homecoming Queen Finalist, Basketball Queen, Senior Prom Queen, Captain of Basketball squad, First Team All State, First Team Area 2, Area 2 MVP, State Tournament MVP, State Tournament First Team selection, two-time All District and District MVP in basketball, will attend State on a full basketball scholarship."

As I was leaving the stage, Coach Stafford left his seat and hugged me, "I'll never coach another like you, you'll always be my third daughter!"

Tears were in my eyes as Tom greeted me with a kiss and a hug, "I'm proud of you, I love you," he said, as I was returning to my seat.

As I drove along toward State, my eyes were misty when I remembered that graduation moment and my nineteenth birthday celebration where Tom and I spent an intimate romantic evening together in Baytown. We had planned our summer together before we were going to get engaged.

I continued my journey toward State when the disappointing times after graduation and my birthday started to haunt me, beginning with Sally's wedding being canceled, Debbie deciding she couldn't go to State because of what happened during the summer between Tom and her during a drunken, lustful moment and concluded with me turning down Tom's proposal—the hardest decision I'd ever had to make in my life.

Tears ran down my cheeks as my mind was still wandering when I pulled into State's Women Athletic Dorm parking lot.

I wiped the tears from my eyes as I started unloading my car, taking my things to my dorm room. Jamie saw me as I was carrying my first load, "Hey roommate, need some help?"

I replied, "Sure!

I was laughing as Jamie began to help me unload my things, "Guess we'll have to quit calling each other 'roommate' this year, 'Coach Thomas,' since you get one of the suites and me and Nancy will be roommates in your old room, 220."

Jamie smiled, "It sure did save your sweet ass to be my 'roommate' last year when you came up to State and shacked up with Tom! I'm just glad your parents never figured it out!

Jamie laughed, "Roommate, you sure have fine taste in your wardrobe this year! Sure beats the hell out of that prom dress you brought up here last year for Homecoming! To be honest, I had never seen anything so 'homely!'"

I finally laughed, "Come on Jamie, it wasn't THAT bad! "Have Angie and Nancy checked in yet?"

Jamie answered, "Yes. Angie and me have clued Nancy in about you and Tom. We didn't go into the 'nitty gritty.' That's your business. By the way, Nancy and Eddie split the sheets before she left for Europe and summer league with the USA Juniors. So I guess you and Nancy are the 'lonely hearts club,' huh?"

I laughed, "I guess! Tom and Eddie's ears will be burning tonight! By the way, how are you and Coach Pete getting along these days?"

Jamie had a big ear to ear grin, "We're doing great, even though Kyle has been tied up in pre-season football practices for almost two weeks now."

I laughed, "So are wedding bells in the future for y'all?"

Jamie smiled, "It's a little early, but I'd say 'most likely!'"

I gave Jamie a 'high five' and asked, "What about Angie and Billy Williams?"

Jamie giggled, "I never thought I'd live to see the day Angie fell head over heels about a guy again! She swore after she screwed it up with Tom when she was a freshman, she'd never fall for another guy, but she has with Billy!"

After Jamie helped me unload all my things into my dorm room, Jamie said, "Now get your things organized and we'll meet up in the dining hall later."

I began organizing my half of the room when Nancy walked in, "It's about time you got here!"

I grinned, "How was Europe?"

Nancy smiled, "It was great. I learned a lot of basketball and developed some additional techniques that elevated my game. Just playing Junior League helped prepare me for the next level. I heard you did great in summer league too!"

I replied, "Yes, basketball ended up being the highlight of my summer along with Angie helping me shop for my college clothes. I guess you know about me and Tom?"

Nancy replied, "Yes. I split with Eddie too, before I went to Europe. Want to tell me about you and Tom? I mean, y'all were going to get engaged at the end of the summer—weren't you?"

I replied, "We were, I'll tell you about it later, but right now..."

Nancy smiled, "Roommate, in Europe I met a guy with a cock that looked to be as big around as a 'Campbell Soup can,' and longer than the biggest hot dog I had ever seen!"

I laughed, "So did that 'weapon of mass destruction' split your sweet little pussy in half?"

Nancy giggled, "Maybe! I'll only tell you once you fill me in on the 'nitty gritty' on what happened between you and Tom! But right now let's get focused on what we both came to State to accomplish—get our college education and win a National Championship!"

I replied, "DEAL!"

The next morning Nancy, Donna, Cathy, and I had our first meal in the dining hall as State student athletes. Only the football players and basketball players had checked in, but today would be a zoo as the rest of the athletes were scheduled to arrive.

Angie joined us after we finished breakfast and as we walked toward the student health center Angie explained, "Today will be an all-day affair with physicals, dorm meetings, and ol' lady Little laying down the law for dorm behavior—curfew, no guys in your room and stuff, you all will close out the day with freshman orientation. By the end of the day you'll be exhausted. Tomorrow morning before our first practice, everyone will meet with our athletic academic advisors and register for classes, along with getting briefed about NCAA compliance rules relating to reporting class attendance and classroom progress on a weekly basis. Finally, after all this bullshit we'll start basketball!"

Angie laughed, "Freshman Initiation into the Ladies Athletic Sorority will begin the night before school starts."

I questioned, "What's Freshman Initiation?"

Angie laughed, "Just a little game we play with all the freshman women athletes—sorta like a 'Truth or Consequences.' You'll be asked a question or two and you have to answer it. Y'all will see, it can—and will—get nasty and personal! Just remember not to get flustered because that is when they'll really come after you."

Donna replied, "I've heard about this, I don't really want to play."

Angie smiled, "You have to!"

As we passed the stadium on our way to the student health center, we heard the sounds of a grueling practice underway as Coach Lewis yelled, 'YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSES! We'll get beat 100-0 if we play like we're practicing against the Irish.'

Angie sighed, "Billy told me, 'This is the roughest early season two-a-day practices I've ever been through and this is my third pre-season—It's been hell on earth these past ten days. Instead of two-a-days they should call these practices 'all day from daylight till lights out at 11:00 PM.' Then she asked Donna, "Have you talked to 'your' Billy since he reported for practice?"

Donna replied, "Only once about three or four days ago. He's going to try and come over to the dorm after the evening practice is over—if it's not too late. Billy told me, 'he was probably going to be redshirted.'"

I replied to Donna, "Billy being redshirted will just give him an extra year of college. Tom was redshirted and we'd planned on him using the extra year for his first year in law school and he'd complete his law degree my first year..." I stopped short of finishing my sentence, realizing Tom and I were no longer together and all our dreams and plans had vanished.

Angie looked me in the eye, "Just give things time, everything will work out," as we entered the student health center.

The day finally came to an end and both Billy's showed up at the Dorm around 10:30 PM to see Angie and Donna. Nancy and I were in the lounge while Cathy and Jimmy were out on a date. Cathy's curfew wasn't until midnight, so Jimmy's Chevy would be rocking tonight!

Billy looked me in the eye, "Tom told me to tell you, 'He'll be over to see you after two-a-days are over, y'all needed to talk and get things worked...'"

Before Billy could finish I said, "Tell Tom there's nothing to talk about."

As I got up, Billy said, 'Wait Sue... I need to tell you..."

I left the lounge and went to my room. Nancy joined me a short time later and we chit-chatted till midnight.

The next morning we were all up early and ready to meet our academic advisors to get our class schedules for the semester. My advisor, Miss Lewiston enrolled me in 18 semester hours. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I had Political Science, Biology, and US History. On Tuesday and Thursday, I had Calculus and English 1, along with Biology lab. I was given a Physical Education credit of 1 hour for basketball. I was excited as my first year of college would start at 8:00 the following morning with Political Science!

I was walking through the dining hall and glanced over at the football players as they were taking their lunch break. This was the final day of their grueling pre-season practice schedule. Tom saw me and motioned for me to come over, but I shook my head 'no' and continued walking through the dining hall to my dorm.

The football players finished their lunch break and now the dining hall was open to the rest of the athletes, so we all met for lunch and compared class schedules.

I was thrilled as Donna, Cathy, Nancy, and I had Political Science together, and I was in Biology and Calculus with Donna and Nancy. We all finished lunch and prepared for our first official practice as members of State's basketball team.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds