• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dealin' With Dawnie Ch. 02

Dealin' With Dawnie Ch. 02

12

Typically B was still out when I dropped little D back at her place. Seeing how disappointed she was to be left alone, again, I all most changed my mind and dragged her back to my place, but given how exhausted she looked she probably wouldn't survive another round, and Lord knows I wouldn't have been able to keep my hands off her after what happened. So I let her be and caught up on some sleep. I'd like to say I dreamed of cute teens with fuck-able little bottoms, but in truth it was the normal nightmarish shit which I more or less forgot about the next day. I woke up at noon, grab lunch/breakfast and then played on my PS until about four when there was a knock at my door.

Checking the peephole I grinned, forced a frown onto my face and then opened the door, "You're early."

"Sorry, but... but I was done with school and had nowhere else to go." Dawnie explained apologetically as she tried to get past me.

I'm having none of that, blocking her way with my much stronger body as I tell her, "Turn around, let's see that pretty ass of yours."

Dawnie blushed, but did she was told, slowly turning her back to me so I could admire the curve of her ass in that sinfully short skirt of hers. I know she doesn't have an official school uniform, but I'm betting her current outfit is post reminded me of the typical boarding school look and thus entice me to fuck her. It's working, probably better than she wanted, given her reaction when I fall to my knees and start caressing those supple cheeks through the thin fabric of her skirt.

"Mmmmm, nice." I compliment her.

"Faith!" She whined, trying to turn around.

I held her firmly in place, then gave her ass a hard smack, "Someone's eager for their first spankin'."

"OWWW!" Dawnie complaint at the blow, quickly following up with, "Sorry Faith, I didn't mean-"

"Shhhhh!" I interrupted her, pushing her little skirt up so I could see her pantie covered backside, "Huh, little snow-white panties, really Dawnie? Do you really think these are appropriate for a slut like you?"

"I, erm... no?" Dawnie stammered nervously, "I'm, I'm sorry, I can go home and change? I'll, I'll wear whatever you want."

"Damn right you will." I said, emphasising the point by smacking her pantie covered ass, "But the little skirt and tight fitting shirt were a nice touch, and we can go shopping for some thongs and a push-up bra to help show off your great titties. Till then, I don't want to find you wearing underwear again, there will be consequences. Understand?"

"Yes Faith." D whimpered.

"You should probably get used to calling me Mistress or Mistress Faith." I said, pushing her panties aside, "Simply callin' me Faith seems a bit informal at this stage, don't ya think?"

"Yes Mistress." Dawnie whimpered, lowering her head like it would stop anyone from seeing her.

To be fair even though this was in the middle of the day there were very few people around, just a few cars whizzing by so fast they probably didn't even register anything, and even if anyone did look our way although probably see is some random brunette standing in front of an open door. They'd have to get closer to notice Dawnie's skirt was lifted and someone else was kneeling behind her. Of course a large crowd could be gathering and I'd barely know about it, thanks to my attention being focused on Dawnie's cute little fuck holes, one as wet as could be and the other so tight and virginal no one would expect it had been stretching for my strap-on the previous night.

"Ya seem to have healed nicely from your first butt fuckin'." I said almost casually, fighting to keep the grin off my face as I tickle her butt hole with my index finger.

"It's still sore Mistress Faith." Dawnie admitted, and I could practically taste the blush as she added, "So could, could you just fuck my pussy this time?"

"Not a virgin here, huh?" I grinned, moving the finger to her wet pussy and slipping inside.

"Nooooooo!" D moaned, taking a few seconds to get used to being finger fucked in public before following up with, "I, ohhhhhhhh, I, I've had a boyfriend or two."

"Really?" I questioned, speaking briefly before pulling out, pushing down her skirt, smacking her ass and then getting up and walking to my bed, "Well if you're going to be my bitch you need my permission before anyone else uses your fuck holes. And I'll use whichever hole I want, whenever I want, but as I'm feeling generous instead of immediately abusing your ass I'll let you lick mine instead."

With that I grabbed magazine I had been reading, jumped onto the bed so was lying on my stomach and then reached down so I could unbuckle my fly. Then I pushed my tight leather pants and thong down to my knees so that my bare ass was handing out, then I looked at the magazine and started to read.

After about a minute of Dawnie just standing there in the doorway staring at me like a fish I sighed, "Well, don't just stand there, get in here and eat my ass."

Yeah, it normally wasn't a good idea to offer up an invitation like that, especially without clarifying I meant only Dawnie, but as the sun was out and D was partly standing in it I figured it was all good. Sure enough there was another moment's silence, I heard the door to my crappy little home close and lock, and then tiny footsteps as Dawn hesitantly approached. Glancing over my shoulder briefly I could tell she liked what she saw, but I'm guessing butt munching wasn't something she tried before. Oh well, there's a first time for everything, and nothing gets me wetter like feeling some slut's tongue massaging my ass hole.

As she slowly got on the bed Dawnie stated the obvious, "I'm, I'm not sure what I'm doing."

I sighed again, "It's ass lickin' Dawnie, it's exactly what it sounds like."

Looking appropriately apologetic D whimpered, "Ok... sorry. I'll... yeah..."

Just when I thought she was going to yammer on like that all night, or at least until I took her over my knee for a good spanking, she leaned down to press her lips to my left ass cheek. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but it was a start, and after a long drawn-out press of lips to cheek she moved over to the other cheek and gave it the same treatment, Dawnie covering my ass in kisses. Which again, isn't what I asked for, but having stuck up Buffy Summers' lil sis literally kissing my ass was a hell of a rush, so I let it happen for quite a while before I urged her to move on to the main event.

"Tongue my hole Dawnie!" I moaned with only slight annoyance, "Mmmmmmmm, get that lil tongue of yours up my ass and rim me! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES YOU LITTLE SLUT, mmmmmmmmm, lick my ass! Lick my ass hole you bitch! Tongue my butt hole you little whore, oh fuck yeah!"

Finally, fin-a-fucking-lly, Dawnie spread my ass cheeks with her little hands and started tonguing away at my back hole. Damn, after all that teasing her tongue felt good against my ass hole. So good that I reached back and helpfully pushed her cute little face deeper into my ass crack, and to her credit Dawnie lapped even more frantically at my hole, swirling it all around the puckered flesh as well as simple up and down licks, even trying to get her tongue up my ass, after I gave her a little encouragement of course.

She didn't get very far. Being a top and all that hole has never taken the abuse Dawnie's little butt hole took last night when I slammed that little ass of hers. Took her little anal cherry and turned her into a slutty little bottom, or helped her to realise what a slutty little bottom she was meant to be, as eager to please me with her tongue as she was to let me stuff her ass. Damn, she barely started giving me a real rim job and already I'm juicing something fierce. Although to be fair after a little morning fingering her left my box alone just in case little D showed. Actually normally I leave myself alone through the day so I'm nice and wired for a good slaying and/or fucking.

It would be so easy to reach down and rub my clit to a nice little orgasm. Hell, by now Dawnie was rimming me with such infectious enthusiasm she could probably get me off by herself, although a couple of fingers in my snatch would help. Provided by me of course, I wouldn't give this little bottom that kind of control over me. But I was still trying to scare Dawnie off... or at least was getting off on acting like it, and for that I had a much more fun idea in mind. So in the name of that I tightened my grip on her hair, pulled her face out of my ass, turned around and gave her one real hard slap across the face.

Even though the force was enough to knock her to the ground I held in her place so that all that happened was her face turned a bit and she let out a cry, then I yelled directly in her slightly bruised face, "You call that a rim job?"

"I'm sorry." D sobbed pathetically.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I mocked in a whiny voice before dragging her to the edge of the bed, sitting down and then throwing her across my lap, "Oh trust me Dawnie, you're gonna be!"

D babbled some more apologies and excuses but I wasn't listening to a word of it. Na, I was busy pulling up her little skirt and then pulling down her little panties to expose her delectable little backside. Once it was nice and vulnerable I lifted my hand up and brought it down hard on those supple cheeks, Dawnie letting out a cute little squeal of pain nearly as loud as the sound of my hand connecting with her butt. She then squealed even more as I settled into a slow and steady spanking.

I wasn't even using close to full Slayer strength and yet in no time Dawnie was bawling like a little wuss. Which was a good thing, right? I couldn't let this become a regular thing, no matter how much the idea of having Buffy's little sister as my sex slave might appeal. Besides, I meant what I said, I'm not looking for a relationship. I just want to have fun, and abusing Dawnie's sweet ass is tons of fun. Sure, I could do without the constant wailing, but the way her butt cheeks jiggled with the force of the impact was fucking sexy, as was the way her pale flesh turned bright pink, then light red and then a dark and angry red.

Best of all thanks to her panties now being down around her knees, and her skirt being bunched up around her waist, her bare pussy was pressing against my thigh and I could tell she was wet the entire time. Granted, initially that was because she'd obviously been anticipating me fucking her, and I think she enjoyed the humiliation of licking my ass and getting her ass examined when she got here, but she got wetter. The little slut got all wet from getting her butt whopped, exposing innocent little Dawn Summers as a submissive little pain slut, and even more perfect to be my bitch. If I was looking for one, that is.

When it was clear Dawnie was enjoying this, both from her treacherous body and the fact that she wasn't begging for mercy anymore, I increased the force of the spanking ever so slightly. Not by much, not at the expense of using my full Slayer strength, but it was enough for me to get a few bangs on the wall from the bums living next door to me. Or maybe they just had a problem with little D squealing so loud. Either way I kept spanking her cute little ass until my hand got tired and I worked up a bit of a sweat, both really impressive considering I'm a Slayer, then I pushed Dawnie down so she was laying on my bed on her stomach, the little pipsqueak sobbing into my sheets as she unwittingly wiggled her sexy little ass at me.

I licked my lips and murmured, "It's butt fuckin' time."

Not sure if Dawnie heard me or not but she didn't make a fuss so I concentrated on getting a strap-on from my toy collection and pulling it up my thighs. It was my 8 incher again. Sure, I considered upping the size, but after the butt beating the other brunette just took this was going to hurt enough, and there's a fine line between trying to scare a girl off and literally making sure she never sat down again. Although she probably wouldn't be sitting right for a while, I thought with an evil grin as I tightened the straps and then covered the dildo in lube.

Once my toy was firmly in place I began to advance, staring at that cute little butt like a missile locked onto it's target. Like that missile I wanted to destroy my target, ram my dick in Dawnie's butt hole and ruin it forever. But again, fine line. So instead I crouched down behind her, sitting on her legs so she couldn't squirm away, then I pressed a finger against the bottom of her spine, slid it downwards into her ass crack until it was resting against her cute little rosebud and slowly pushed forwards.

At exactly the same time D and I groaned loudly in mostly pleasure as my well-oiled finger slips inside her back hole, leading me to grin wickedly and tell her, "Damn Dawnie, ya tightened up real nice since last night. Figured after the poundin' I gave ya you'd be loose as fuck, instead you're practically cherry again. Mmmmmm, it's like this cute little butt of yours was made for fuckin'."

Dawnie let out a nervous whimper as I finished burying my finger into the knuckle inside her butt, then she began moaning softly as I began pumping that finger in and out of that tight little hole. She moaned even more when I added a second and then a third finger into her bottom while I continue to be amazed by the tightness of her cute little ass. Sure, I had been mostly teasing her a second ago, but she really had tightened up nicely. If I didn't know any better I may think she was cherry back here, and if I didn't think before I definitely knew innocent little Dawn Summers was made to be butt fucked.

Speaking of which, I was aching to get my strap-on inside this wonderfully tight hole, however just as I was about to remove my fingers I got a wicked idea which would probably help with the pushing her away, and would definitely make butt pounding her easier. So instead of taking away I added, pushing a fourth finger into Dawnie's butt hole and causing the little pipsqueak to cry out in a mixture pain and pleasure, reaching out and grabbing onto the sheet in front of her as she forced herself to relax.

That made me rethink my new plan for a second, but I just shrugged and thought 'fuck it' I'm fisting this bitch. I almost just rammed the rest of my hand into Dawn's butt just to see her reaction, but instead I reached over to grab the lube I brought with me just in case, squirting it over my thumb and the front and back of my palm just like I did my third finger before I added it into the mix. And then returned the anal fingering for a minute or two to make sure she was nice and relaxed, then I slowly eased my thumb into her, making Dawnie tremble as she struggled to adjust to having so much stretching her ass hole.

She then got even more. She cried softly as I added my thumb and squealed like a little bitch as I firmly shoved the rest of my hand inside her. To be fair I went nice and slow. I could have just stuffed her ass no problem with my Slayer strength, but again, fine line. Besides, it was so fucking hot watching her ass hole slowly stretching wide enough to allow my knuckles to slip past that tight anal ring, Dawnie's squeals music to my ears as my fist slipped the rest of the way in.

Once her anal ring closed around my wrist I gave her a few long seconds to relax, during which she whimpered, "Faith... what, what the hell was that?"

"Just a little something to stretch ya out. Don't worry about it." I reassured her, gently rubbing her back to relax her, "Just concentrate on giving me that cute little ass of yours. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, that's it. Relax and give me that ass!"

To my delight Dawnie did as she was told, burying her face in the bed sheets and gripping onto them tightly as her little butt hole desperately tried to relax. Which was easier said than done when someone shoves a fist up your ass for the first time. Or at least I imagine it would be. A lot of my former conquests seemed to struggle, but in the next few minutes I could have mistaken Dawnie for a pro if her ass wasn't so tight.

Again proving I'm not a total bitch I started nice and slow, just short little jabs inside Dawnie's butt hole, making the little squirt squirm with every little movement. Shortly after that she started to moan in a mixture of pleasure and pain, and then only pleasure, leading me to increase the force. The result was the same, Dawnie clearly loving it, not just from her moans but from the way that she pushed herself against me, compelling her own obscenely stretched back passage on my fist.

Then she actually lifted her head out of the bed sheets and cried out, "Oh Faith, mmmmmmmm aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuck, give me more! Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard, OH GOD! OOOOOOOH GOOOOOODDDDDD AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Not wanting to disappoint the little brat I rammed harder, treating her butt like it was a vamp's face. Except obviously I was punching Dawn's insides, and little pipsqueak was enjoying it a hell of a lot more than the ugly fuckers I dusted. Even when I start pulling my hand back enough so that D's butt hole began stretching for my palm, and those squeals of pleasure were nothing compared to Dawnie's reaction when I pulled back far enough that her back hole was stretching around my knuckles, a.k.a. the widest Dawn Summers' forbidden hole had ever been stretched.

That resulted in Dawn jumping up onto her hands and knees and starting to push back against me, the two of us quickly working up a rhythm until I could tell she was ready to cum. As her wet little pussy was literally went there for the taking a carefully balanced myself on my knees and then started frantically rubbing her cunt, making sure I got her clit with every single rub. She came nearly on the spot, sadistic joy filling me as I made the little squirt squirt, her entire body seeming to spasm especially her ass hole which nearly crashing my hand from the force of her orgasm. It was fucking awesome.

After, I don't know, maybe half a dozen orgasms for little D I start getting jealous. After all, why should she have all the fun? So in one swift movement I pulled my fist out of her ass and replaced it with my strap-on. That really made her squeal. Mostly because well my dick wasn't quite as wide it was a hell of a lot longer than my hand, and I might have got carried away and used my Slayer strength to shove most of the toy inside her. Oh well, soon as I started pumping away at her tight little ass she soon forgot about any discomfort. Although she did continue squealing until she didn't have any voice left and could only whimper softly.

Given that her reactions were positive I was nowhere near as gentle as I was last night with her, pounding that cute little ass of hers nice and hard right from the get go. Ok, I mostly concentrated on the area loosened by my fist, and I didn't get my dildo all the way into her, but again there's a fine line, and Dawnie's ass is way too fuck-able to literally ruin. Although I gave it a decent shot once I slowly reintroduced the rest of my cock to her back passage and my thighs began smacking off her already bruised butt cheeks nice and loudly, signifying that the real butt pounding could begin.

As I began to really give it to her I grabbed her hair and told her, "Take it! Take it! Fucking take it! Mmmmmmmm, take it you little bitch, ohhhhhhhhh, take it! Take it in your tight lil ass like the whore you are! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, you're my whore now Dawnie! My little anal whore! My butt slut! My bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, you're my bitch Dawnie. What are you?"

"YOUR BITCH! I'M YOUR BITCH!" Dawnie screamed, "I'M YOUR BITCH, YOUR ANAL WHORE, YOUR BUTT SLUT, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD FAITH, I'M YOURS! ALL YOURS!"

With that I picked it up a notch, slamming her cute little shitter with almost every ounce of my Slayer strength. Which was probably too much for her human ass, but to Dawnie's credit she took it like a little bitch that she was and once again came with a dick in her ass like a total anal whore. Which in turn made me keep up the brutal pace while grinning, laughing and smacking that bruised butt, you know, just generally loving life and the joy that fucking a bottom's bottom could give me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dealin' With Dawnie Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds