• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sorry, I'm Married

Sorry, I'm Married

Dear readers! This is cuckold fetish porn. If you don't have the fetish, then reading this will be a horrid waste of your time. The husband watches his wife dance with guys at a party: will she cheat, will she stay faithful? He doesn't interfere. If that sounds infuriating rather than sexy, you'll gain nothing from reading this text.

*****

There were lots of guys and girls at the party, but we were the only two couples - I with my Megan, and Glen with his Pearl. There may have been a couple of guys in their early thirties, but of all the girls my twenty five year old wife was probably the oldest. But, even though many girls were twenty at best, Megan was on par with them easily. Naturally pretty, with long dark hair, that day she wore a slutty short dress that I half-disapproved for how little it covered, and heels so high they made her taller than some of the guys. She was rather popular with the guys, and, as everybody got even more drunk, her popularity only grew. We haven't been to a single party since our marriage, so we were wondering if we would even fit with the rest, but, particularly thanks to Megs, we did, and by midnight we were having as much fun as anyone.

Later on some of the weaker people dozed off or just left - some holding hands with the girls they have met at the party, some driving off drunk with their friends. Some of the girls got intimate with he guys upstairs, but after a while they left too, and soon enough my Megan was left to fend for herself, with most of attention focused right on her. Thankfully, Pearl stayed too, although I wasn't even sure where Glenn was at that point. The two of them sat with about half a dozen of guys, drunk and popular, both of them centers of attention. I liked the way Megan looked, she was beautiful. But, truth be told, Pearl didn't look bad either: with a luxurious hairdo, she also had a real-slutty pink semi-sheer dress on - you could easily tell that she wore a black bra and lace panties. I sat with some guy outside, right near the window to the room with the guys and the girls, and I could check Pearly out without making my Megan jealous, so, when the guys I was talking to fell asleep, I made myself comfortable.

People were constantly walking in and out of the room, but some guys and our wives sat there, chatting and laughing and drinking. My Meg set between two big guys with a glass, laughing her ass off at some dirty joke. Pearl was on some guy's lap. The guy wasn't Glen, but that's what happens when you're too drunk to watch out for your wife who's also too drunk. It's okay, we're not prudes. I wasn't particularly jealous of my Meg either, although the guys flanking her told her obviously dirty jokes and she laughed at them all as she crossed, uncrossed and recrossed her legs and took sips from her glass. If I could glimpse my wife's little panties from the outside, then anyone in the could could see more when she did that, and, drunk as I was, I hoped that it made everyone even more jealous of me than it made me of them.

The topic there was, unsurprisingly, fucking.

"Yeah, I get enough sex," I could hear my wife say, and when the guys questioned Pearl, she said, "Well, there can never be enough of that, can it."

Everyone laughed. At this point I saw that one of the guys had his arm around Megan's waist. Someone drunkenly asked if the ladies present like it up the butt.

Megan said, "I prefer not to answer."

"Hope you do," said one of the guys flanking her.

"Yes she does," said Pearl drunkenly, "and so do I."

Pearl was awfully drunk. I couldn't see her too well, but I could see her hold on to the guy she was sitting on and throw her legs up, certainly putting her panties on display. The guys cheered, Megan cheered, I cheered them on from outside. Some drunk guy ran towards her and, roaring like a maniac, pretended to mangle her pussy. Pearl laughed and shrieked, pushed him away with her arms and put her legs on the floor. I glanced at Megan. They guy on her right was massaging her thigh, rolling her tiny dress even higher, revealing the edge of her pretty panties. She likely didn't even notice.

Soon somebody turned up the music, and most of the guys in the room started dancing, inviting the girls. Pearly was up immediately and was instantly in a circle of affection. Megan stayed on the couch and so did the guys.

The dance was increasingly dirty, which was to be expected, of course. Pearly was undulating, then rubbing, then grinding. She was getting groped and was rather enjoying herself. One of the guys near my wife whispered something in her ear and then slipped his hand from her thigh and right onto her crotch. Meg turned to him, said something obviously quite discouraging, and he removed his hand, smiling nonchalantly.

"Yeah, that's Buddy and Paul," said someone near me. Some guy I didn't know was helping himself to one of the beers that I hoarded at my table. "They're so into her, man. Is that Megan slut married?"

"I wonder," I said.

"Well, regardless, she's getting fucked tonight if our buddies Buddy and Paul are on the case. They're playas, man. They're like pit-bulls, they just won't let go."

"Are they that good?"

"You'll see her dropping her panties, I tell you," he said, picked two of my beers and stumbled off.

Meanwhile, some random guy - neither Buddy nor Paul - grabbed Meg's hand and pulled her into the dance. Laughing, obviously dizzy, my wife finally put her hands up and started moving her hips. A couple of feet from her People, surrounded by even more guys than before, was grinding her butt on some really short guy. Her dress has rolled up to her waist, and some guy had his hand in her panties. As he slid her ass across some lucky guy's raging bulge, she was making out with someone. I wasn't sure, but I think that the thing in her hand, barely visible from when I was, was a naked damn cock. Ah, Pearl, you drunk pig. She was having so much fun. But she was surrounded by too many now-shirtless guys flexing and dancing and reaching to touch her to see what was actually happening there.

I looked back towards Meg. They guy that pulled her up left somewhere. She was dancing between those two - Buddy and Paul. She was clearly watching Pearl, reaching a couple of times to protect her drunk friend from the hands that were going to town on her body. Then there was a cheer, and I could hear Megan say, "Oh my god!" as she laughed while continuing to dance.

The guys around Pearl danced aside, and I saw that she had taken off her bra. Her beautiful pair of tits - even cuter than Meg's, I admit - were swinging as their drunk owner continued do dance. She kept moving her hips while turning around, blissfully showing herself to her husband's friends, Meg and strangers. In a couple of seconds the guys swarmed back on her. But the dance has transformed. Now they weren't really dancing. "Let her go!" laughed Megan as Pearl tried to fight off hands that have become completely shameless. There was a sharp sound, and some guy held up torn lace panties as Glen's wifey shrieked and everyone cheered.

"What are you doing!" screamed Pearl, still laughing.

I could see her cover herself in the crowd. Guys stopped groping her. She turned half-away, showing them her naked ass.

"Come on, Pearly, I'm sorry, I was too drunk," screamed the guy. "Come on, take my shorts!"

He dropped his shorts on the floor and gave them to Pearl. Everyone laughed madly, including the women.

"No, thank you!" said Pearl.

"I don't have anything else!"

"Oh god, you really don't!" shrieked Pearl, and then I, too, saw that he had no underpants and his dick was not out, flying around like a hose. He was completely hard, of course, as was I, as was everyone.

Letting her tits hang out freely and just covering her crotch, Pearl bent over and picked up what was left of her panties. Those were unwearable.

"Wear the dress," said Megan.

"It's transparent!"

"Well, better than nothing!"

"No, nothing is better," yelled someone.

"Oh god," said Megan, "Pearl, hold on."

Accompanied by wild cheers, my wife picked up her dress, grabbed her panties, and, bending over beautifully, slid them down in one movement and, stepping out of them, gave them to Pearl. Even wilder cheers followed.

"Now that's true friendship!" screamed someone. "Cheers! Give her a drink! Crown her Queen!"

Then there was Pearly's shrill voice once again, "They're wet! No, I tell you, they're wet! Boys, take notice, Meg's horny, who knows what may happen?"

"I saved you, and that's what you do! Ah, you!"

Amid the laughs, blushing and laughing and stumbling, my Meg bit by bit started dancing again. There were a couple of guys around Pearl, but my wife was now becoming the centre of attention. I could clearly see her distance herself from the hands that were going too far, though. I drank, watching. It was too much fun.

They kept dancing a while. I stopped paying attention. Some girl who has apparently come back for her boyfriend or something, was making out with him on the edge of the pool. Then they, too, disappeared. I must've dozen away for a bit. When I stumbled awake, what was left of the crowd was coming out of the house. Looks like they were after some fresh air. Music blared, everyone was even more drunk. Pearl, still wearing my wife's panties, was carried by two guys shrieking and dropped into the pool; the guys followed immediately after, and, I'm sure, kinda dirty things followed. Most guys spread around the pool, some jumped in. The only ones that were missing were Buddy, Paul and my wife. From my spot under the window I looked left and right, but just couldn't see them. A bit at a loss, I suddenly heard Megan's voice. There she was, walking out of the house. If was a relief. She was awfully drunk, Buddy's hand was shamelessly squeezing her ass, but she wasn't upstairs doing god knows what things. She walked to the pool.

Then I noticed that something was wrong. Something was wrong with her dress... I looked closer and finally understood that now Meg was wearing Pearl's skanky thing. She must've lost it while I dozed off. So, my panty-less Megan stood there in front of the guys, just like Pearl, trying to cover her beautiful pussy and flashing her ass. When she blushes, her tits become pink. Wish I was that. O, damn you, Morpheus! I watched as my wife took a seat in a chair, reluctant to join the fun in the pool. By the laughter and shrieks of the girl in the water, the goings-on there were hilarious. They were splashing and fighting and asking for drinks to be "floated their way."

After a bit I could hear Meg yell, "Oh my god, what are the two of you doing over there?"

"She's jerking me off! Ahh, ohh! Oh yeah!"

"No, I'm not!" Everyone cheered and laughed. "You're making me do it!"

Laughter got even harder.

"Need help, Pearl?" said Megan.

"Oh yeah, she does!" yelled the guy.

"No, that's not what I mean! Get your hands off me, eek!"

Several guys tried to drag Meg into the pool, but she held onto her chair and managed to stay on the dry.

Everyone was laughing and hollering.

"You go, girl, squeeze him good!"

"Ooh, she knows what she's doing! How does it feel?"

"Feels amazing, you suckers!"

"Ha-ha, lucky asshole!"

"It's not my asshole that's getting lucky!"

"Oooh, there you go, Pearl, dive into it, yeah, yeah, yeah!"

They kept cheering. I wished I could see what was happening in the pool, but I found that I was too drunk to stand up. Looking, drinking, all that I could manage, but stand was above me. So, unable to watch the sexy little Pearl apparently blowing someone in the pool, I focused on my wife again. Narrow shoulders, the strap of her dress barely holding on it. Her cute waist and her thick round thighs. Her soft butt flattening against the hard seat of the chair. At least from behind, her sheer dress wasn't concealing anything much. One of the guys - I couldn't clearly see who - sat right next to her, rubbing her leg from knee up to the thigh, telling something to her, making her laugh. More people were jumping into the pool, everyone was shouting and laughing. I could see the guy telling something to Meg. She shook her head. He shrug his shoulders... and pulled out his dick. They were sitting next to each other, him waving his cock - and the cock was impressive. Slowly, Meg shook her head again, said something, laughed, and, nonchalantly, reached over and started rubbing him off. She looked into the pool, where Pearl screamed, "Ha-ha, I forbid!" and gave him a hand-job. It was very erotic, to see her brush off his hands (he kept trying to touch her) and jerking him off while not even looking at him. Then I saw Megan finally look at the guy. She gave him a little smile, bent over, rebalanced herself to stand on her knees and an outstretched leg, and took his cock in her mouth.

My wife's butt was up in the air. Her sheer dress wasn't even covering anything now. Thrilled to the bone, I saw a couple of guys pull out their cocks as they watched her give their friend a blow job. One came behind her and actually tried to fuck my wife then and there, but she pushed him away with her hand and covered her pussy. The guy stood aside, jerking off, quickly sprinkling his cum on the stone. The guy my wife was working on wasn't nearly as fast, though: she kept bobbing her head, he was groaning and squeezing her tits, and it went on and on. Then I noticed Pearl near the edge of the pool. She stood facing the house and slightly bend over. A guy held her hips as he slammed at her rear. Pearly's mouth made an "o", her breasts were shaking and swinging. Water splashed rhythmically as the guys around them cheered. Now I noticed that some of the guy were actually holding their phones - most directed at Pearly, but some at my wife. The women seemed unaware, and I'm sure that I should've have warned at least Megan, but for some reason I felt this fear that she would find out that I'm watching this happen. Instead, unable to resist the new idea, I held up my own phone and trained it on Megan's naked rear: face down, ass up and a cock in her mouth, she was beautiful. I took a picture, then looked at it. Although it was very dark, I could almost see her mouth wrap around the shaft of the cock.

Finally, the guy blew in Meg's mouth and she sat back normally in her chair. Soon after that, though, she crawled into his and sat on his lap. His huge, really huge cock was erect again - I could see Megan pull her dress so that it would cover her at least a bit. I think she was simply afraid to get just accidentally impaled on that thing. But she sat on the guy's lap nonetheless, borrowed the guy's bottle of beer and took a big gulp, gargled it, swallowed.

Everyone was laughing. I couldn't see what they were pointing at, but then saw Pearl's head pop out of the water in front of the guy who was fucking her just a moment ago. She took a breath, then dove back down.

"She's good!" roared the guy. "She is good!"

"Looks like she is!" yelled the others.

Pearl's head popped back up, the guy pushed her down, bubbles and splashing followed, and the furious Pearl yelled at him, "What the hell! No, hands off now!" she yelled and back off as he tried to get her back down.

Bellowing, "Is that how you talk to your daddy, slut?" the guy caught Pearl, picked her up and, apparently, slammed into her.

They resumed fucking, with the guy roaring obscenities as Pearl swore and moaned.

After a bit of this, my wife slipped of the guy's lap and stood up. He stood up, too, but she pushed the drunk man back into the chair.

"I'm going to go take a leak."

"I can go with you."

"I'm not a little girl, I don't need help with the toilet."

Unsteady on her legs, but beautiful, drunkenly proud, Megan walked into the house - and I saw the guy stand up and follow her anyway, and with him another one - the pair was ready to pounce. I tried to stand up, but couldn't. Oh my god, that was bad. Meg was too drunk to think straight. She was horny, and dizzy, and almost completely naked, and they were handsome young men with beautiful cocks that she wanted to have. I sat there, unable to do anything, finally starting to get lotsa jealous. She was getting fucked, wasn't she? Somewhere in the house she was giving it up with these guys.

Then a message arrived on my phone.

"Honey, where are you?"

"Around the house," I texted.

"Honey, I'm on the toilet... and I need to tell you that honey please don't be angry. Outside of the toilet are two guys. I'm drunk and I'm horny. I'll understand if you tell me to stop. I don't want to cheat on you, honey. I want to... just this once, as a special occasion, allow me to, honey, you know? Please don't be mad at me, honey, I haven't done anything, if you say no than that's it but I'm begging you baby. I seriously, really need it, I don't know how to tell you and I'll understand if you don't understand."

I read and reread the incoherent message a couple of times. Then, drunk and horny myself, I texted: "Do it and tell me about it afterwards, angel."

A couple of seconds. "A favour's on me teddybear." A minute has passed, then another. I still sat there, just like I did before this drunken and horny exchange of text messages. For her, things must have started changing rapidly.

A couple of guys, Buddy and Paul's friends, pulled Pearl out of the pool and pinned her to the floor, with other guys watching and cheering them on. The first guy, the same one she's been playing with back in the water, was fucking her so hard she was screaming. When he was done, the other guy took him place, and Pearl's screaming resumed. They didn't even think to hold back any more, and neither did she. When the other guy came, Pearl scrambled to get on all fours. Wet from head to toe and completely naked, she was moaning and begging to get her to cum as they pumped in her hole. They took turns fucking her doggy-style, then spit-roasted her. While the two guys were taking a break, someone else pinned her down, spread her legs with his knee, got on top of her and bust his nut in a couple of minutes of humping and moaning and calling her names. Having cum a few times, Pearl was resting, jerking someone off lazily, Megan's panties still on her, but now stained with cum and torn at the crotch and the ass. Three or four guys have fucked her all in all, and she sucked off several. I wasn't counting.

I don't know what exactly has happened to Megan that night. She begged me to not force her to tell. All I know is that she "did awful things for those guys." I have no idea what awful things those were, but, besides stuff, she now frequently fingers her ass while masturbating, so that's at least one of the things those guys taught to my wife. She repaid me by setting up a threesome with a cute friend of hers called Kelly, which I enjoyed quite a bit - Kelly was a svelte, freckled brunette and a pleasure to fuck, but she hasn't taught me much. At first Megan tried to forget, but bit by bit she has learned how aroused I get when we talk about that night. Now I know that she knows. It may not lead to good, I'm afraid.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sorry, I'm Married

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 266 milliseconds