• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • It All Began With a Kiss Pt. 08

It All Began With a Kiss Pt. 08

I woke up later than usual (around 6:30 for me) to find Jen curled up right next to me.

I turned on my side and held her close, "you have absolutely no idea how much I love you sweetheart." I said as I brushed her hair behind her ear (as a gentleman should :b).

With her eyes still closed, she gave one of her heart-melting smiles, "I think I have some idea." She said just waking up.

I laughed softly and kissed her lips before pressing our foreheads together.

Jen slowly opened her eyes and kissed my nose, "you're unbelievably hot, did you know that?"

I blushed and buried my face in the pillow, "I'm so far from it..."

"Can I ask you something?" She asked with a slight blush forming across her cheeks.

All I could do was nod, my face still buried in the pillow.

Jen began to get a little nervous and fidgety, "you tell that I'm gorgeous all the time, I don't think so especially in the mornings. Do you really mean that?"

I turned my head to face her and I took her hands in mine, "I do truly mean that. You are the most gorgeous girl I have ever met and to me you are always gorgeous." I said truthfully.

She did not know how to react to that. She opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out.

At that moment, all I could do was smile and look into her stunning eyes.

Now it was her turn to bury her face in the pillows, "are you sure you can deal with me for the rest of your life? ALL of me?"

"Will you look at me first?" I asked smiling widely.

She turned her head to me, and I could see the largest blush spreading across her face.

I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her softly before pulling away, "does that answer your question?"

She nodded slightly, blushing extremely deeply before looking at me with puppy eyes, "will you hold me?"

Without answering, I wrapped my arms around her so that my hands rested on the small of her back.

She sighed happily and nestled her head into my chest.

I brought one of my hands up and brushed my fingers through her hair with a soft sigh, "what am I going to do with you?"

"You can fuck me." She said enthusiastically.

I laughed, "You would like that wouldn't you?"

Jen bit her lip and smiled, "mmhmm, how would you like me to be your sex kitten for a day? You can do whatever you want to me. No love-making, I want you to let yourself go and FUCK ME!"

"So dedicate a whole day of just mind-blowing sex with you?" I said with a smirk.

She nodded, "anything at all."

I smiled, "I think I can do that kitten." I said as I kissed her nose. "When do you want to start?"

She looked at me like I was the dumbest person on the planet, "well genius, I'm horny 99.9% of the time so take a wild guess."

I spanked her, "don't use that tone with me kitten." I said, quickly figuring out that calling her kitten was turning her on.

She gasped and blushed deeply, clearly turned on, "sorry..." She said softly.

I stood up and bent over so that I could kiss her forehead, "good kitten, now take everything off except your panties and I will be right back. Also, no touching yourself."

Before getting to see her strip, I walked out of the room to our closet and found my "stash" of hidden sex toys for just such an occasion.

I picked out rope, a couple of remote controlled bullet vibrators, a blindfold, and handcuffs before heading back to the room.

When I walked into the room I saw that Jen had done exactly as I had asked.

She was wearing only a tiny black thong and was blushing deeply trying not to touch herself.

"Good kitten now spread your arms and legs so that I can tie them down." I said before putting everything except the rope down.

She obediently did as I instructed, and I proceeded to tie her wrists and ankles to the bedposts.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you are submissive to me." I said with a smirk before sitting beside her on the bed.

Jen blushed, "haven't you noticed? I thought you would have figured that out by now."

I laughed, "Well now I know. So lets have a little fun shall we?"

I stood back up and picked up the small remote along with the two bullet vibrators.

"W...what do you plan on doing with those?" Jen asked a little nervously.

I smiled and walked back to the bed, before sitting back down beside her, "relax kitten and enjoy."

I gently pulled her thong away from her body, and put one of the vibrators right against her clit before letting the band of her thong snap back against her body.

"Oh and one more thing; no cumming without my permission. Do you understand kitten?" I asked with a smirk.

Jen nodded and bit her lip.

"Good." I pressed the low button on the remote and the vibrator on her clit immediately turned on bringing a moan from her.

I smiled and lay down next to her as she squirmed against the ropes.

"Remember, no cumming." I said before planting soft kisses all over her breasts.

She began moaning very loudly as I began licking, sucking, kissing, and biting on one of her already erect nipples.

I took the other vibrator, and turned it on low as well before placing it on her other nipple and gently rubbing it making her moan very loudly.

"C...can I p...please cum????" She asked needingly.

I took my mouth off of her breast and shook my head, "no you may not."

I placed my mouth around her other nipple and brought the vibrator to the one I just had my mouth on.

She began squirming uncontrollably and I turned the vibrators up to the high setting.

"PLEASE?!?" She asked loudly.

I nodded and pressed my free hand against her thong-covered pussy.

She let out an orgasmic scream and I felt her squirt in her thong.

It was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen.

I turned off the vibrators and smiled, "and how was that my kitten?"

She slowly opened her eyes up and bit her lip, "fuck me NOW!"

I spanked her pussy lightly and she gasped from the sensitivity, "what did I say about that?"

"Sorry master." She said with a deep blush.

I laughed and untied her so that she could relax, "master huh? Interesting..."

Jen pouted, "are we done so soon?"

I didn't respond to her question, "Sit up kitten."

She obediently sat up and I put her arms behind her back before handcuffing her.

"Hey, what was that for?" She asked.

"Hush kitten." I said seductively, before slowly taking off the remainder of both of our clothes.

Jen looked down at my extremely hard cock and bit her lip as a large blush spread across her face yet again.

I picked her up by the back of her thighs and carried her to the nearest wall.

She gasped as I pushed her back against it, and slid my throbbing erection into her now dripping pussy.

"Thought I forgot didn't you?" I asked lustfully before beginning to pound her pussy.

Jen moaned very loud, so I leaned over and began biting and sucking on her "special spot" on her neck.

She gasped for air as I felt her cum all over my cock.

I smiled and slowed down a little to let her catch her breath.

Before long, she looked up at me with those stunning eyes and bit her lip, "can you take these off please?" She asked and shook the cuffs.

I bottomed out in her pussy and just held her there, making her squirm slightly, "I sure can babygirl."

Without pulling myself out of her, I carried her back over to the bed and sat down on the edge.

I reached over to the small table and grabbed the key to the cuffs, before unlocking them for her.

Jen immediately pushed me back onto the bed and began bouncing up and down on my cock.

She began moaning loudly, and bouncing faster and faster.

I moaned with her and pulled her down, and began kissing her passionately.

Not too long later, we were both on the brink of an intense orgasm.

I think we could both sense it, because Jen began bouncing up and down as fast as she could, and I met them with my own thrusts.

She held my hands on her hips as I pulled her down and thrust upwards.

This is all it took; her body went into spasms as she began squirting all over me.

I cant say much, because I was filling her pussy up with my cum.

After the orgasms subsided, I slowly pulled her off of me and held her extremely close to me.

Her heart was racing, and her breathing was slowly returning to normal.

I smiled and kissed her forehead, recovering from the same symptoms, "relax babygirl, I've got you."

I felt her relax slight, and she rested her head on my chest. The only way I can truly describe it, is that she melted into my body.

She closed her eyes as she returned to her normal self, "that was not a whole day, but it was amazing none the less."

"The day isn't over yet sweetheart." I said before taking one of her hands in mine and gently rubbing the back with my thumb.

This brought one of the largest smiles I have ever seen from her, "I love it when you hold my hand. I don't know why, but it just tells me that you love me." She said softly.

I put my hand on her cheek and turned her to face me, before closing my eyes and kissing her softly.

She blushed after we broke the kiss, "can I get another one?" Jen asked, sounding like a little girl.

I laughed softly and put my hands on her hips as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Jen smiled and pulled me to her and began kissing me.

I gladly kissed back and could not help but smile.

She broke the kiss and straddled my lap, "someone is all smiley." She said, smiling brightly herself.

I blushed, bringing a giggle from her.

She leaned over and began planting quick, soft kisses all over my face, making my face turn completely red.

Jen sat back up after a few minutes and laughed, "ok now that is just too adorable."

I quickly covered my face with my hands, but Jen grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head, "uh uh, I get to see that adorable blush loverboy." She said with a smile.

I blushed even deeper as she layed on top of me, and began brushing her breasts over my chest, "I think we need a shower." She said with a smile before brushing her free hand down my body to my throbbing cock.

I bit my lip and looked into her eyes lustfully.

She giggled and gripped my cock lightly before biting her lip with such a seductive smile, "then again, why take a shower when we are going to get all dirty again?"

Then I did something I never thought I would ever do; I whimpered softly out of pure and utter lust.

Jen gasped as a slight blushed formed across her face, "was that you???"

I blushed deeper than I ever have before and tried to hide my face, but with my arms pinned above my head, and Jen laying on top of me...it was kinda hard.

"No no no, don't hide. Did you just whimper a little bit?" She asked softly with total lust in her voice.

I nodded slightly, extremely embarrassed and I shut my eyes.

She pressed her chest against mine and gave me the long kiss that I will never forget.

After a few minutes of kissing, Jen sat back up and smiled, "well mister, I'll help you if you help me." She said matter of factly.

I looked into her eyes curiously trying to figure out what she was planning, when I felt cold metal wrap around my wrists.

She handcuffed me to the bed...

"My rules are no touching, only licking. Understand?" She asked with a huge grin.

I nodded and she crawled up to me and just completely sat on my face.

She gasped and leaned over as I began kissing her inner thighs, "fuck this is gonna be tough." She said between moans.

I smiled to myself and gasped when I felt her warm, wet lips wrap around the tip of my cock.

I immediately began paying "special attention" to her clit, and she began swirling her tongue around the tip of my now rapidly-warming/throbbing cock.

Before long, I felt her tense up as she began cumming on my face with a loud-muffled moan.

I moaned just as loud, as she took my entire cock into her mouth/throat.

I can't even begin to tell you the immense amount of pleasure I was in at that very moment.

She pushed her ass back so that her pussy was shoved in my face, and I quickly took the hint.

I pushed my tongue as far into her pussy as I could get it, and began swirling it around.

She moaned around my cock and began bobbing her head up and down as fast as she possibly could.

I gasped and began licking her as fast as I could, causing her to tense up and squirm.

Soon after, I began shooting load after load of cum into her mouth, as she began cumming all over my face.

I collapsed back, breathing heavily as Jen turned back around and crawled up next to me.

"You are so yummy." She said as she curled up on my side.

After my breath returned to normal, I turned to her and blushed, "are you going to untie me?"

She shook her head and draped her leg and arm over me and put her head on my chest, "nope, you and I are going to take a nap and then get back at it."

I blushed and gave a pout, "please?"

Jen kissed me and shook her head, "nope, no touching remember?" She said as she got comfortable against me and fell asleep.

I pouted, but could not help but smile as I watched her sleep (I know just how creepy that sounds, but she is so peaceful when she sleeps).

She squirmed a little bit, but I fell asleep with her holding me.

A few hours later, I woke up to an odd/pleasurable sensation.

I looked up and squinted to focus, but was unable to for some reason.

"Well hey there sleepy head. I thought I could get away with a lot more before you woke up." Jen said with a giggle.

I closed my eyes and opened them again, and was able to finally focus on what was happening.

Jen had put her thong back on and was grinding her pussy on my cock.

The only difference was that she had pulled it to the side so that my cock was between her thong and her pussy.

I found out later that this is known as a pantyjob.

She rolled her hips and I came all over her pussy and stomach.

"Mmm, yummy!" Jen said as she scooped up some of the cum on her finger and licked it clean, "veryyy yummy."

I blushed deeply and she began slowly crawling up my body, making sure to brush her breasts up my body.

She stopped and pressed her breasts to my chest and gave me another one of her amazing kisses, "you did it, a whole day dedicated to just mind blowing sex."

I moved my hands to her hips, finally realizing that she untied me.

"Lower." She said with a smile.

I pushed my hands farther down, stopping at her lower back.

"Lower." She said again, biting her lip.

I laughed and slid my hands down and grabbed her ass, "happy?"

She nodded and kissed my softly, "and I loved every second of it."

I pulled her close and held her tightly, "same here sweetheart."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • It All Began With a Kiss Pt. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds