• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • From Burkina Faso With Love Ch. 03

From Burkina Faso With Love Ch. 03

Nadia Al-Masri smiled to herself and licked her lips as her sinfully sexy West African lover, Aziz Kalenzaga, gently spread her slender thighs and inhaled the womanly fragrance of her pussy. The young Yemeni Arab woman held her breath, and then relaxed as Aziz smiled at her before he began eating her pussy with gusto. All the tension that Nadia had been feeling melted away like ice in the sun. At last, the young woman relaxed and began enjoying herself.

The wait is over, Nadia Al-Masri thought happily as Aziz worked his magic on her. Sticking his tongue into her cunt while worming his way inside her womanly portal with his wicked tongue, the West African stud sent thrills of pleasure shooting through Nadia. The young woman shuddered in pleasure as Aziz teased her cunt, causing her to squirm and moan his name.

Nadia's breath came out in ragged puffs as the young woman experienced pleasures that she scarcely dared imagine, thanks to her ardent lover. Aziz paused to look into Nadia's lovely face and asked her if she was alright. Nadia nodded vigorously, urging Aziz to continue. Grinning, Aziz resumed licking Nadia's pussy. Flicking his tongue over the hood of Nadia's cunt, Aziz watched as the young woman's eyes widened in shock, and he stuck two fingers in her pussy.

A wicked idea shot through Aziz Kalenzaga's brain like an arrow. Looking at Nadia Al-Masri, he asked her to trust him as he showed her something new. The young Arab woman nodded most eagerly, and the West African stud smiled a smile a shark would recognize. At last, Aziz's ultimate fantasy was about to come true, all thanks to the willingness and trust of the young woman he cherished above all others.

Nadia Al-Masri's heart skipped a beat when Aziz looked at her adoringly, and then asked her to do him the honor of sitting on his face. Grinning shyly, Nadia nodded and then happily obliged Aziz Kalenzaga, the west African stud who stole her heart, by sitting on his face. Straddling Aziz's handsome face, Nadia rested her ample derriere on his visage and made herself at home, smothering him with her booty.

Aziz smiled as Nadia sat on his face, and then busied himself licking her hairy cunt while fingering her butt hole. Nadia gasped at the twin intrusions of Aziz's tongue in her pussy and his fingers in her asshole. Shocked pleasured coursed through her, and the young woman sighed happily. At long last, Nadia Al-Masri, the chaste and pious, Hijab-wearing Muslim sister from Yemen was experiencing sexual pleasure thanks to Aziz, the man she loved.

For ages, Nadia Al-Masri had lived a cloistered life with her family in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Going to her civil engineering classes at Carleton University, attending the weekly meetings of the Muslim Scholars Association, and heading to Masjid every Jummah, like a good Muslim sister was supposed to do. That was Nadia's whole world, and she barely dared to dream of romance, for she considered such a thing truly beyond her grasp.

Along came Aziz Kalenzaga, the tall Muslim brother from West Africa, and he set Nadia Al-Masri's world on fire. With him by her side, Nadia felt truly invincible and free for the first time in her twenty one years upon this earth. Whenever Aziz looked into her eyes, Nadia felt the unknown twin sensations of lust and love, anticipation and dread, all at once. The spark of desire within her was kindled every time, and Nadia couldn't get enough of the gorgeous, masculine stud known as Aziz.

That's why, after a few months of courtship, Nadia Al-Masri decided that she was ready to give herself to Aziz Kalenzaga, in every way. They were coming from the movies when Nadia looked Aziz in the eyes and told him that she was ready. Smiling, Aziz pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately, and then they boarded the bus and headed back to his off-campus apartment on Bronson Avenue, not far from campus.

Aziz took Nadia home, and laid her on his king-sized bed, and then he undressed her and made the shy, nerdy young Arab woman feel like a goddess. For Aziz proceeded to tenderly kiss and lick every inch of Nadia, setting her ablaze with his every touch. When he kissed and fondled her breasts, Nadia moaned. And when Aziz sucked on her tits while fingering her pussy, Nadia screamed his name loud enough to wake the dead.

Aziz smiled to himself as he continued kissing, licking and probing Nadia. The slender yet delightfully curvy young Arab woman was hotter than he'd dared imagine, and once he got her into bed, Nadia definitely let her freak flag fly. Aziz sniffed her cunt and licked it while fingering her butt hole. Feeling inspired, Aziz flipped Nadia on her belly, told her to stick her big Yemeni ass in the air and then began licking her ass. Nadia was inexperienced but quite eager to play, and Aziz definitely liked that in a woman.

Grinning, Aziz spread Nadia's plump ass cheeks wide open and began licking her asshole. Nadia giggled softly as Aziz feasted on her asshole. For ages Aziz dreamed of licking Arab female booty, and now, thanks to his wonderful lady love Nadia Al-Masri, his ultimate fantasy was coming true. Happily Aziz licked and sucked on Nadia's butt hole and the young woman squealed in delight, for she loved every second of his most unexpected pleasure.

Much later, Nadia found herself on her back, legs in the air, as Aziz finally got ready to fuck her. Taking her small hand in his, Aziz kissed her, and then rubbed his long and thick, dark dick against her hairy mound. Nadia held her breath. The moment of truth had come, and Nadia's hesitation returned. Looking into Aziz's eyes, she saw love there, mixed with primal lust. Speaking softly, Aziz told her to relax and Nadia nodded.

Grinning, Aziz pushed his dick into Nadia's cunt, and just like that, the gorgeous Yemeni pixie was a virgin no more. Nadia slowly let out the breath that she hadn't even realized she'd been holding as Aziz entered her. The young Arab woman felt a slight pain as her gorgeous West African lover penetrated her, but it quickly vanished.

Aziz Kalenzaga pulled Nadia Al-Masri into his strong, manly arms and kissed her, and she lovingly wrapped her arms around her lover's torso as he made love to her. Passionately the two of them went at it. Nadia screamed passionately as Aziz took her to the edge, and beyond. Straddling Aziz, Nadia rode him hard, as the repressed young Muslim woman unleashed years of pent-up frustration and passion all at once.

Hard and fast Aziz slammed into Nadia, barely able to match the young woman's furious passion. Aziz pounded away at her, loving the feel of her soft tits against his chest. He kissed her lips and her neck, and even smacked that nice round ass of hers as he fucked her. At some point, Aziz took Nadia on all fours, face down and ass up. Nadia laughed as Aziz smacked her ass, and pulled on her long, lustrous black hair, which was freed from her Hijab for a change, as he fucked her like this. The young woman screamed passionately as she got fucked on all fours, loving the primal nature of it. The two of them went at it until exhaustion claimed them, many hours later.

Aziz Kalenzaga gently pulled Nadia Al-Masri closer, and kissed her on the forehead. Moments later, the tall, burly West African stud was fast asleep. Nadia looked at Aziz as he slept in her arms, and rested her head against his massive, hairy chest. In the dark, the young Yemeni Arab woman smiled contentedly. At long last, she'd finally had sex! Happy as can be, Nadia went to sleep at last. This was one of the best nights of her life, all thanks to her beloved Aziz.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • From Burkina Faso With Love Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds