• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Year Ago Ch. 11

A Year Ago Ch. 11

12

This is an evolving story of Sara's sensual investigation. Please review the first phase of the story . . .

*****

As I was getting dressed the nurse opened the door, "Doctor wants a second semen sample, just in case, thanks," as she handed me the sample cup and the door shut.

I opened my purse and took out my phone. I had forty minutes before I would meet Jake. I looked about for the lesbian magazine but it wasn't on the table, nor in the drawer. I would just use my memory of Jenn, that sexy beauty.

I pictured her naked but with white trim collar about her neck and at her wrists, black hose covering her legs and simple but tall black pumps. My arousal was strong as I lifted my dress hem and leaned back against the wall in my own heels. Pushing down my pantyhose and the thong I quickly grabbed my penis. The second minor orgasm of the day!

I used the mirror to check my makeup, touching up my lips and blush. Settling my red dress about my hips I stepped back and looked at myself. Of course Jake could easily recognize me. My hair was still near a boys cut.

I used my credit card to handled the payment since these consults weren't covered by my medical plan. Interestingly the therapy would be. Nurse Rachel came to speak with me.

"The hormones pills will be ready by 5pm. Can you stop back near around then?"

I had planned to leave the City after lunch but realized I could do some shopping.

"I can manage that, sure. Could you text me with an update?"

Exiting the building and walking I was distracted by the idea that the doctor would have my surgery so soon. And the therapy wasn't in my plan either but it should have been. A block from the restaurant I saw a salon that had a beautiful wig on the head stand in the window. I thought that had I had been wearing something like that I could have avoided this lunch.

Jake was there when I arrived. He was polite but curiously anxious.

As we shook hands I tried to adjust mine to a subtle press. He had a strong hand, but he was well over six feet tall and at least two hundred pounds.

"Michael, I gotta say you stunned me this morning. Leaving the elevator, I immediately recognized you."

I was still standing, "Can we sit down Jake?"

He continued as he shuffled the chairs, "But wow, you look great, I mean, dressed that way. I mean I'm not saying anything you don't know, right?"

He had ordered two beers and I took a huge gulp of the cool lager.

He was smiling, "So how did 'this' happen? You left the firm about fourteen months ago, right?"

I was more nervous and looked down at the mug, "Jake, it's important that I ask for your discretion. I would appreciate you're allowing me to control who and when I choose to reveal my gender change to."

"What! You mean this isn't just a tranny kind of thing, just for today? Wow, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions Mike."

"No, it's understandable, but it's Sara now, and will be going forward Jake. I'm having my named changed and the legal issues will be settled within the month, but can you agree to hold my secret please?"

He realized his glee earlier was inappropriate and changed his expression, "Of course Michael, I mean Sara. I'll not tell a soul. I was with those business guys and they had questioned me. I told them simply I'd seen an old friend, that cool right?"

I looked at him and changed my plans. I would stay at the Hotel tonight. I needed more than just the meds. I didn't want another random meeting like this. It wasn't Jake's fault but my stupidity that lead me to this moment.

We parted and I hoped I could trust him. I called the Hotel to settle the room for another night and re-traced my steps to the salon. The new blond wig was an expensive piece with human hair, darker blond, just about at my shoulders. As I left the salon near 3:30pm I got a call.

"Sara, the Doctor as spoken with Doctor Thema who has agreed to see you this evening at five if you can make that." Nurse Rachel had a horrible manner but I sensed that this was important.

"We'll have the meds sent to her office, so you can save a trip OK?"

I paused, this was important. The Doctor wants this Thema to guide her regarding the starting of my hormone treatment. "Sure, what's the address?"

Walking along the shop windows I curiously watched my reflection. This new hair so changed me. I could barely believe this was me. Anyone who had known me wouldn't recognize me without looking into my eyes. How stupid to have to explain myself to Jake, to have to trust in him. Maybe he would be good to his word but it was outside of my control now.

I decided to spend the hour shopping for a some simple jewelry. I had the bracelets and earrings but no rings. Entering a shop I had previously used eighteen months ago I saw the woman I'd bought a gift from for an earlier girlfriend.

"Can I help Miss, aahh, a ring is your interest. Surprising how many single girls buy one for themselves. Many like to have a diamond, but on the right hand."

She hadn't remembered me especially with the wig, which was good. Of course as I was dressed and in tall heels, it was easy to disappear. Today I agreed, I wanted a serious ring for my right hand.

I left an hour later with a three quarter caret solitaire set in platinum. The credit card wasn't an issue and that surprised me. Maybe she did recall me, but nonetheless I had a great E color VS-1 stone on my hand.

Doctor Thema was a middle age short woman. Her grey hair looked super. Many of her generation colored theirs to protect their age. Her manner immediately relaxed me and we spoke for nearly an hour.

"Sara, you know this life change will not be as easy as the past few weeks. I'll release the hormones to you if you agree to see me every other week for the next few months. The Doctor was concerned about the abruptness of your decision but seeing the context and the effect I'll support your decision."

"Those friends that have been made aware of Sara's changes will be essential. Respect their surprise and they may help nurture you. I understand that your parents are on the other coast but you should set a schedule to bring them into your life."

I'd told her of my recent meeting with Matt.

"The men you choose to stay close with may present the most challenge. Please go slowly and be careful. No surprises regarding your sex organs will prevent you from a difficult encounter. A good friendship isn't easy to find so tread carefully with the boys in your new life. Your friend Lynn could also be helpful, but that's up to you. I think you handled that meeting very well."

She spent some time explaining the possible side affects of the hormones. The new products were highly targeted cross-sex for someone like me.

"The sexual performance should not suffer with this particular regiment Sara but please keep me aware of any negative affects. Use this E-Mail to provide me the updates." She handed me a card with her cellphone and e-mail address.

Near seven I arrived back the Hotel. I went to my room and showered. The wig was on the headstand. As I came out of the bath I saw it and chastised myself again. So stupid. The Jake episode still bothered me.

I decided to have dinner in the Hotel restaurant and slipped on my black pants and a white blouse together with my black strapped heels. I held my purse close as I exited the elevator. A man paused to allow me to pass.

"Thank you," I said walking by and smiled.

The wig seemed to give me some anonymity. It was so simple. I sat at the window bar and enjoyed a glass of wine thinking of the alternatives. New hormones would soon be silently altering my chemistry and I considered if I should visit the salon during my next visit to the city to see Thema. Maybe for some hair extensions. The tech had suggested that my hair was too short for an affective job at this length.

Having a moment I looked at my phone and noted that sometime didn't seem correct. I re-booted the software and sure enough I quickly received eleven e-mails from the past five days that somehow had been undelivered. Nine of these related to my business issues but the other two were personal. The first was from Madison wishing me well with the doctor. The other was from Bill. He had sent me a note Saturday at 11:45am, four days earlier, telling me he would be at his parents house for a week due to his mother's health. He was in the City. I immediately sent a text telling him I was at the Hyatt and pushed send. Then I realized I had sent my request as if I was still Michael. Sending the text at that instant I failed to remember he had not met Sara.

I blink later he texted that he would be here thirty minutes, 'order us a round'.

That meant two black & tans and a shot of Stoli each. I looked about, the crowd had grown to more than fifty people. He'd expect me at the Bar near the TV. This was a problem. I couldn't just walk up to him like I'd managed with Matt. But a plan came to mind.

Thirty minutes later I was in the ladies room and Bill approached the empty stools I paid the barkeep to hold. Two shots and the brews were set waiting. A Twenty-dollar tip can do good things. He sat down and the barkeep told him I was in the 'Ladies room'. He chuckled and sipped the b&t. He didn't question anything and I saw him as I turned the corner. My heels were noisy to me, but the crowd was providing some cover. I simply slipped into the stool next to him and took the shot.

"Bill, I have to explain some things," I spoke in my normal female voice since I could no longer achieve Michael's range.

He looked surprise as he watched me down the shot, "Excuse me Miss. That was for my friend. Please, he went to the restroom and will be right back. That's his seat."

He had registered my statement, "Bill, it's me." Looking at him I handed him my license.

"What, what the fuck is this? Where's Michael Miss? Did you steal his wallet?"

I turned more to face him, thankful I was wear pants, "Look at me William."

I'd used that name when I was expressing an important point, "Yes, I'm wearing a wig and my nails are polished. My face is a little thinner and I've got makeup on. Oh, and my chest is different too."

He was completely beside himself, "No Fucking way you are Michael." He threw the license to the bar and started to get up.

I put my right hand on his left forearm, "Bill, don't leave. Let me explain what has happen over the past few weeks."

He paused and push clear of my hand, "Listen lady, this is not a nice joke. I got a text from my buddy Michael not some babe in heels."

I handed him my Audi keys, hoping the fob would stir him, hoping he stay and give me a chance to explain myself.

"So you've stolen his car and his ID, get the fuck out of here." But then he paused and looked at me, shaking his head. Bill stood and walked away.

I turned and watched him then pulled my phone from my bag and hit the re-dial.

"Hello? No way Michael, no way it is you. Please," He looked back to me at the bar, then around the room as if the old Michael would come and expose the prank.

"I'm going to wait here until you return and finish your beer Bill. I want you to understand how different I feel. Shit Bill, you're my best friend and I need you to talk about this, to see the new person I'm becoming. It will be a lot less difficult for you than the conversation will be for me."

He closed his phone and was standing still about forty feet away looking at me. After a moment he turned toward the door and left. I watched and a tear formed and I was alone.

I saw the barkeep looking at me and she approached, "Old boyfriend huh?"

I did hear her, but was lost in thought, "Oh, him, yeah, sort of."

Then a few minutes later Bill came back through the door and sat down beside me.

"I acted so badly, but shit I'll give you, I mean, I'm not convinced it's actually you. Michael how can, two weeks ago we rode the hilltop route together."

I smiled, "It was seventeen days ago, two weeks ago I did something out of curiosity and the next thing I was learning to alter my voice and manners. It may seem rash to anyone else but these changes have made me happy. This morning I met with a doctor and she has schedule my surgery for breast implants. As you see I've elected to live as a female Bill, but I'm still in many ways the guy you've known for fifteen years."

He interrupted, "Really Michael? There is no way that is true. Shit you've got tits and a ass that screams for attention. What equipment do you have inside those sexy slacks? Even just sitting at the bar I'm distracted by your long legs and your shoes. Are you going to lose your dick? The idea that we can get on without this being an, "

He paused and I quickly said, "Bill, can you give me a chance?"

He just looked back and I wondered what he was thinking. Could he remain a friend without seeing me as a 'partner'? The 'sexy shoes' comment stirred me. He sipped the beer and turned away to the TV screen now showing a basketball game.

"You have to understand that my programming is fucked up when I look at you Michael. I smell your perfume and see you sultry eyes. I'm troubled, thinking of your evident femininity. How can you not see the affect this is having?"

He was rattled, "What do you call this new self?"

"Sara, I like the name," but he interrupted me again.

"And what, do you have sex with girls still or have boys become your focus?"

I thought his question concealed part of the problem. He was seeing me as truly female and therefore a possible lover. We had many double dates so he knew I loved women. Matt's comments came to mind. There was another buried issue; Bill's stepbrother was gay. Tim had come out to Bill five years ago. They had been really close up until then. Shortly after coming out Tim had moved out west and now lived with a older man, but he was a bit of an artfag due to his partner's money. Bill and the family saw Tim infrequently. He missed the old relationship he'd had with Tim.

I considered his rant, "I'm unsure what these changes may mean to my sexuality Bill, but I still desire women. I haven't slept with a woman since Lynn. Though I'm quite infatuated with someone named Jenn. Are you suggesting that my physical appearance is troublesome? You're not saying you want to go to bed with me, right?"

He punched me harder than he realized, "What does, has she met the new girl Sara?"

"You mean Lynn? Yes." I rubbed my arm. It hurt and I'd be bruised.

"I'll bet that was a difficult conversation."

Still smarting from the punch I said, "We had lunch a few days ago," but he interrupted me again.

"She must have been excited to see, shit, never mind." Bill was withholding something.

I considered the possible issues but he continued, "She tried to tell me you may be gay, just after you two split. She was troubled by your good looks. I'll bet she had real trouble, damn Michael, you've lost quite a bit of weight."

"Bill what Lynn thought and thinks is history. She and her friends were at times difficult to deal with. But back to my 'physical appearance'. I am not interested in having sex with men."

"Glad we can move passed that idea, shit. Mic, I mean Sara, you do look incredible. There are guys watching you, and the hair, wow. A wig right? But still beautiful."

We settled down and spoke about the gender politics and where transgender people fit.

"I guess if you're gay, I know, you're not sure what that means for you, but if so it must be complete. I mean, consider Tim. He and I never had an sexual experiment. Maybe because I did sense his sexuality, even years ahead of his announcement. We still share stuff on-line you know, but he is really into guys and the sex. You're still attracted to girls but your story about the guy in the Porsche, you weren't a little attracted to him? Or the salesman you mentioned?"

We had been drinking for nearly two hours and I had gotten some food but we were a little intoxicated. I considered his question; was he probing or was he a little aroused.

"Man, I just don't know yet Bill. Guys don't seemed to get me excited. This Jenn girl though, wow I'm at a lose to explain it." I didn't share the details of Sunday with him.

He started to get ready to head to his parents and I asked, "Are you good to drive? You can have the other bed in my room if not."

He considered the bill and said without looking, "No way 'Sara'. I'm too aware of my curiosity to sleep in the same room as someone who looks like you. I'll get home OK. It's less than six miles."

I smiled at his statement. He had been probing. "Text me when you're there OK?"

He looked sharply at me, "Michael wouldn't have asked that Sara. Let's get out of here, you first."

We exited the bar, him following me, my heels clicking on the Lobby stone.

I turned about abruptly, he was looking at my ass!

Smiling slyly he said, "Do we shake or hug now Sara?"

I hugged him and his hand touched my bum. I pushed it away, "No Bill, that isn't how we'll handle saying goodbye."

He waved as he stepped out the door.

Back in my room I showered and took my first hormone pills and found a lesbian porn movie on the adult channel. It was one of those Blake knockoffs. Slow but to the point. All of the girls seemed to get off. My mind saw Jenn dressed as one of the beauties, black hose, suspender and heels. Her long brown hair let down. She brought me off again but I slept roughly due to the alcohol.

As I drove quietly away from the City, the doctor's schedule was on my mine. The minor outpatient procedure was reversible but I'd told Bill the truth. This was me. Doctor Thema had really helped me put the past ten years in context. In her view this wasn't sudden but inevitable. The next three weeks I needed to confirm some feelings. Therefore I wanted to experiment. I needed to be with a woman. To see how loving and being loved as a woman was different. I realized also as difficult as it may be I had to try having sex with a man, to be penetrated. I clearly enjoyed the toy play Sunday. The research I'd found indicated that my gender change could alter my orientation.

The thought brought me anxiety. Some strange man could be problematic. How would I find and offer myself to such a guy? Maybe I could find a gay friendly bar and try to get picked up? I knew that I could be hurt if I was to tried an fool a guy.

Returning to my thoughts of Jenn I wondered if and how I could get her interested in me. Then I realized she already was. She was on her own when she watched me at the track. With her pony tail and t-shirt she had nailed me. Jenn is who I wanted but how do I ask her without Angelica's being aware?

Almost an hour into the trip my mind considered the three of four encounters I had with men; men who'd seemed to be interested in me. Thinking of the look and build of the four I noted I was interested is larger men. Blair was clearly handsome and tall as well as smart. I wondered how I could explain myself though.

I arrived back home in the late morning still wearing my new wig. A neighbor might have questioned the blonde if they weren't all busy with their day. Actually I was surprised that neither Mr. Johns, the retired mechanic nor Mrs. Greggs who lived opposite me, hadn't approached me during the past two weeks.

Getting some water to hydrate I realized that Thomas might be the man. Angelica's note made it clear but he would definitely share any sexual adventure we had with her, and maybe that other woman too. I need only text him she had implied. There was little to no chance he would hurt me nor be surprised by my boy bits.

I got focused on the backup of work and didn't consider this new adventure for the rest of the afternoon. Bill's text near five brought me out of my work head though.

"I'm sorry I wasn't more understanding. Did some research on your changes. Seems I could have a friend who's a new girl. I'll tried to be more respectful next time Sara."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Year Ago Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds