• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Growth Spurts Ch. 02

Growth Spurts Ch. 02

That night, I laid in bed and thought of the past day's events. The Thursday night I wished for a bigger cock. When I awoke Friday morning, I found my dick had sprouted from a small stub to a gigantic tree. Then unbelievably, after my older sister Sarah eyed my exposed bone under the dinner table, we had incredible sex in my room. I dumped my load into her tummy, inside her pussy and over her face and body.

"I just had sex with my sister! Incredible sex!" I thought. "Holy fuck!"

Next day, I awoke with my typical "morning wood." It was still huge and tented my bed sheets, but at least it hadn't grown any bigger. So yesterday wasn't a dream. I would normally have wack off but I needed to go to the can. Pulling on my MMA shorts again to at least hide myself, I scooted towards the bathroom. As I reached for the door, it opened from the inside. I stood face to face with Sarah.

"Hi Stud!" She smiled and grabbed me. She wore some pink flannel pajamas. The shirt was open and just covered her breasts. Her bottoms were short shorts pulled up tight and proudly displayed a rather deep camel toe. My cock jerked. "Mmm.. Is that a tree in your pants or are you happy to see me? Or both!"

"Sarah! Someone might see!" I scolded her and sidled by. "Besides I really need to go!"

I closed and locked the door behind me but heard Sarah call out. "Come to my room if you want to get rid of that thing!"

I shook my head and pulled down my shorts. I sat down but then realized that my dick was still too hard to piss sitting. I stood up and had to lean way forward so I could point it into the bowl. When I relaxed my bladder, piss came out in a torrid; like a race horse. And then taking a shit was no piece of cake either. With a hard-on, my dick pointed (dangerously) at my face. When it got soft, it would have dipped into the cold bowl, so I had to keep it between my knees.

After I showered, I needed to dress for breakfast. Baggy shorts alone weren't going to do so I ended up putting on some tight compression shorts first which at least held my dick against the inside of my thigh.

I got downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast and found Mom and Dad had already left to go shopping. Coffee still seemed fresh so I poured myself a cup. Food however didn't seem appealing this morning.

I was leaning back against the counter and took a sip of java when Sarah walked in. "Hack!" I choked. "Sarah!"

She had changed from her pj's into some sexy pink, lacy lingerie. Her bra cradled her breasts and barely covered her nipples while her panties were thongs that just hid her clit and some of her slit; the already wet string ran between her hairless, puffy pubes. "Hey, baby brother! Your sister has a job for you!"

She walked over to me and placed a hand between my legs again, cradling my balls. "I think you've got the tool that can fix my leak." She found my hardening member and ran her hand up and down. "My god, Timmy. I still can't believe how big it is!

Sarah pushed down my shorts and my dick sprang up free. She grabbed it with both hands and started to stroke it. It grew harder and thicker until it reached its full potential. She pointed it downwards and pressed her body against mine. When she let it go, my shaft was between her thighs. Sarah moved her hips back and forth sliding her definitely leaking slit over my cock.

"Fuck, I'm dripping so much." She begged. "Timmy... Can you fix my leak? Pleeeze?"

Not waiting for an answer, Sarah moved away and turned around. She bent forward from her waist as she reached between her thighs and pulled her thong string aside. Her juice was running down her thigh. "Put it in, Timmy! God I need your cock inside me!"

I put my coffee on the counter and moved into position behind her. I placed a hand on her ass and held my dick with the other which I used to rub my knob against her hot hole. My cock was glistening wet as I pressed the tip just between her lips. She tried to move back into me but I held her.

"Timmy, stop fuc'in teasing me and put it inside me... Now!" Sarah commanded.

I placed both hands on her ass and pulled her to me. Her cunt seemed to open up wide as I entered. It was incredibly hot as I watched my entire 12-plus inches disappear inside her. I started slow; pulling out half way and pushing it back in.

"Hard, Timmy! Fuck me harder" Sarah cried out. She was still bent over with legs spread wide and was now holding her ankles. Her long blond hair swept the floor. "Slam it in me. I need to cum!"

Obeying my older sister, I repeatedly drove my hips against her ass. Slowly at first and then faster and faster as I slammed into her firm and shapely ass. Her cunt seemed to squeeze and suck at me. "Oooo gawd, Sarah! I'm gonna cum!" I warned her.

"Yes! Now! Come in me now!" Sarah screamed.

All that pent up energy from not relieving my morning wood was released into my sister. "UuuuH! UUuuH! UUUuH! Oh F..U..C..K..!" I screamed out. "UUUUH!!"

"Yes! Oh fuck! Yes, Timmy! Dump your load inside me!" Sarah thrashed about as she orgasmed wildly and gushed. "Aaauuuu!"

We stayed in position with my throbbing dick still all the way inside my sister for a few minutes to recover. But with my balls now emptied, blood started draining from my member and I felt it get spat out of her slick hole. A big splash of cock sperm and cunt juice spilled onto the floor between her legs.

Totally spent, I let go of Sarah's hips and leaned on the counter to recover as I pulled up my shorts. Without my support Sarah collapsed to the floor. On her back with splayed legs and her thong still pulled to one side, I watched more fuck liquid pour from her gaping hole.

"Oh fuck, Timmy! I don't think the leak is fixed." Sarah smiled at me. "You'll have to try to fix it again."

Sarah struggled to get off the floor and took my hand to lead me to her bedroom.

This time on the comfort of her bed, we took some time as I fucked her in every position we could try out or think of. I lost count of how many times I made her cum; often as she sat just impaled on my dick as I laid on my back. We didn't stop until we were both spent and panting. She must have squirted a couple of gallons.

I looked over at the clock. "Shit! It's 1.30 already! We've been fucking for hours!"

"Right? I looked at the clock a little while ago between orgasms." Sarah tee hee-ed. "It just felt so good... so right to have you inside me, Timmy."

"Yeah. Nice, but I've got to go see Marsha." I managed to rise up from the soaked bed.

I had to have another shower to get rid of the sex stink Sarah and I were covered with. I grabbed a clean pair of compression shorts and put them on. Unfortunately they were shorter and came down less than mid-thigh. I grabbed a pair of button down jeans and a golf shirt. I felt a bit peckish after burning all those calories so when I finished dressing, I went down to the kitchen for a fast bite before going to see my girlfriend.

Sarah had changed into some loose fitting sweats and was on her hands and knees wiping up our mess from the floor. "Jeez Timmy. We really, really made a mess down here. I'll have to change my bedding too. They're soaked."

The front door opened. "Hi kid! We're back!" Mom called out as she walked into the kitchen. "I thought you guys would be gone by now... Sarah, what are you doing?"

"Oh we just spilt some cream and stuff and I was cleaning it up." Sarah answered sheepishly.

"Hmmm? Cream eh?" Replied Mom.

I felt bad leaving Sarah to clean up our "cream and stuff" but I was already a little late for my date with Marsha. I grabbed a bagel. "Thanks, Sarah!"

"Thanks for what, Sarah?" Mom asked.

"Oh, I helped Timmy with some stuff. And he was mostly responsible for making the mess even though I'm cleaning it up." Sarah smiled at me.

I smiled back and took off. Mom looked at both of us suspiciously.

I got to Marsha's house just a few minutes late, but late enough for us to miss the early movie showing at the mall. We had some time to kill so I told her I needed to buy some new compression shorts at the sports store. I made sure to get the longer ones. I dumped them into the trunk of my Toyota. By that time Marsha was getting a little peeved.

Marsha looked at me with her big, brown, sparkling eyes. She tried to look anger but it wasn't in her nature. "Well, since we missed what you wanted to see, I'm picking the movie I want to see."

Marsha had just turned 18 a couple of months ago. She was half Brazilian and half Japanese. Even though both her parents were a bit of hot heads, Marsha didn't inherent any of that trait. Both her parents however were very good looking and she did inherit that. She stood only 5'-5" but was very shapely. She had very long and thick, shiny dark hair. Her face was soft looking with big pouty cock sucking lips which she regularly uses on me. We have had sex a couple of times and always said how great it was but ...

Marsha selected some love story/romantic comedy chick flick. We sat in the middle of the mostly empty theater. I looked around and saw a number of girls and a few couples. The guys with their dates looked like they were hiding and didn't want to be there. Obviously their girls made them go. Hopefully their efforts would be rewarded with some sort of gratification.

The lights dimmed and the movie ads rolled. A few more walked in late. Finally the movie started.

Marsha held my hand in hers and was really into the movie. I was getting pretty bored. There was really no one around us so I turned slightly towards her. I used my free hand to find her firm breasts and tease her nipples. Marsha offered no resistance so I took it as okay to continue.

I looked around before I unbuttoned the top buttons of her dress and slipped a hand inside to play with her tits directly. Still no resistance (not that she usually does). I unbutton the last few more and got access to her body beneath. My hand on her thigh told me she was wearing stockings and garters which she know I have a great fetish for.

My cock had grown hard and causing some great discomfort. I shifted to try and find a position to accommodate it. The only way was to sit straight with my legs extended as much as I could. I stared forward at the movie.

My hand traveled higher between Marsha's thighs. The classic fake love scene between the two stars played on the screen. Marsha spread her legs a bit. I moved my hand higher and discovered she was wearing crotchless panties. Her pussy was already wet.

Marsha shifted a bit. Her hands pulled at the waist of my pants and popped the buttons open. I knew this meant she was going to give me a hand job. Her hand moved inside and to my crotch and grabbed my package. Well some of it anyways. She squeezed it slightly and then moved her hand downward a bit more and squeezed again. Then a bit more and a bit more until she found the end.

I turned to look at her. Marsha was looking at me with her mouth opened in awe. Her hand stroked and squeezed my length through my jeans. She moved her head as if it say "what the fuck is this?" She held up her hands about a foot apart and stared at me. I just kind of shook my head with my mouth slightly open as if to say "I didn't know what was going on."

Marsha buttoned her dress as she motioned she wanted to leave. I quickly buttoned up my jeans and we left. In the hallway just outside of the screening, she placed a hand on my chest and pushed me against the wall. "Tim! Tell me what the fuck is that in your pants? Is this some sort of a joke or what?"

"Marsha. Really I can't really explain it." I started. "The other night I kind of wished that I was bigger. The next morning it was big. Then it continued getting bigger until..." I looked downwards referring to my cock's current size.

I wasn't sure of Marsha's demeanor. Whether she like it or hated it or what. She just looked at me staring as if trying to figure out if it was bull shit or not. I stood there no knowing what else to say.

"Let's go." She grabbed my hand and led me back to the car. "My house!"

I sped her back to her parent's place. Nothing was spoken. Anytime I tried to say anything, Marsha just said "Shush!"

When we got there, the house was empty. Her parents had gone out dancing. They loved Salsa and went pretty much every weekend. They stayed out pretty late so it left Marsha and me alone for a good while. Marsha pulled me into her bedroom and left me in the middle of the floor.

"Take off your clothes!" She ordered. I stood there looking at her. "I said, take off your clothes. I want to see if this thing between your legs is a fucking joke!"

"No joke." I shook my head and started to strip. I let my jeans fall to the floor and stepped out of them. My compression shorts still held my stick against my thigh. "Honestly, Marsha. It's real."

Marsha tried to be mad, but she looked so hot in her sun dress. She stood mostly on her left foot while she tapped the high heel of her right. Her arms were akimbo under her firm, nice sized breasts. She nodded her head towards my lower half.

"O-Kay!" I warned as I hooked my fingers into the waist band.

As I pushed it towards the floor, more and more of my cock was bared. The more was bared, the wider Marsha's eyes opened. The wider her eye opened, the more her mouth gaped until it was totally exposed. It was totally hard and was pointed toward Marsha.

"Holy fuck, Tim!" Marsha very rarely swore. She walked up to me and grabbed it with both hands. Her fingers failed to meet around the girth. "It really is real! It's huge!"

Marsha automatically started to stroke it. "My god, Tim. How big is it?"

"Hard, it's over a foot." I told her.

She pushed me back onto her bed. The force caused my dick to slap against my belly. I swear I could feel it get thicker as I watched Marsha literally rip off her dress. Her eyes looked wild. She licked her lips.

Marsha straddled my thighs and pressed her juicy pussy against my balls. She used both hands to hold it against her belly and between her tits as she moved back and forth. Her stockings rubbed against my legs. "Oh fuck, Tim." Was all she could manage.

She lowered her head and opened her mouth to take it in. When I was smaller, she had no problems taking it in entirely. Now she only got about 5-inches into her stretched, moaning mouth. "Aaauuuu!"

She popped her head up and gasped. "It's so big. That's about all I can take before I start to gag." She glommed her mouth on me again and used both hands to jerk me up and down, ravaging me like she had never done before.

I wanted her to take more like Sarah had but I didn't want to force her and let her play with it on her own.

Suddenly she popped her head off. "Oh fuck, that is so good." She swore again. She reached over with one hand into her bedside table and grabbed a rubber. "I want to try it inside me!

Marsha ripped open the packet and pulled out the condom to place on my cock head. As she rolled it on, it was really tight and almost hurt. It barely reached three quarter way down and was stretched tight. Still in her high heels, she stood on the bed with my hips between her feet. She placed the underside of my cock against her sopping wet lips through the split slit of her panties and slid up and down lubricating my entire length.

She aimed the tip against her dripping sex hole. "Oh gawd!" She lowered herself slowly.

Marsha was incredibly tight. Even when I was smaller, I could feel her squeeze me. I watched as she took more and more of me inside her, stretching it wider and wider, grunting with each inch she forced it. If it was tight before, it was really tight now.

There was no way for Marsha to take it all. She worked her ass down more than half way before having to stop. "That's all I can take inside me. I think it will rip me apart if I tried to take more." She said almost apologetically.

Her hips started moving up and down, fucking me as deep as she dared to go. Her eyes were shut tight. Her mouth was open but no noise came out. She supported herself with her hands against my chest as her ass bobbed harder and faster. Her cunt was incredibly tight.

"Oh, Tim! I'm going to cum!" She yelled out.

"Yeah, Marsha. I'm going to cum too!" but just then I felt something pop inside her. She had stretched the rubber so much it split. "Marsha, I think the condom broke! I'm going to cum inside you!"

"Yes! Fuck! Come inside me!" Marsha screamed. "Give me your fucking cum NOW! AAAAAaaaaa!"

I started spewing my load deep into her unprotected womb.

"Oh god, Tim! I can feel it inside me." Marsha continued fucking me. "I want it all! Give me all your cum inside me. It feels so fucking good!"

I kept shooting until I could shoot no more. Marsha's fucking had slowed to a stop before falling over on to the bed beside me. A flow of cum poured from her pulsing, gaped hole as she panted to regain her breath.

"That was incredible!" Marsha gasped. "Oh my god, Tim. I've never felt that before."

But I was kind of concerned as I pulled off the shredded rubber from my slightly wilted dick. "Ummm... Marsha..." I held up the destroyed protection.

"Oh don't worry. I've been on the pill as well." She giggled. "I just promised Mom I'd use a rubber."

"She knows?!?!?"

"Of course she knows. But she doesn't know about this!" Marsha palmed my slightly softened dick.

There was some silence before Marsha spoke. "Um.. You know. I think it's bigger than James' dick."

"What!" I turned with a jerk towards her. "What do you mean? How do you know?"

"Oh, take it easy Tim." Marsha smiled. "Sarah told me about James and his dick. Tiny compared to yours now."

"You know about her and James? You talked to Sarah... about James..."

"And you." Marsha grinned. "She would always brag about how big James' dick was, but I told her how great of a lover you were. Now I can tell her not only what a great lover you are but you have a bigger dick than him!"

"Errrr... She already knows." I confided sheepishly. "After it happened, she spotted it under the dinner table. And then stuff just happened."

"What do you mean 'stuff'?" Marsha asked.

I related the tale of Sarah and my discovery and adventure. All the while, Marsha laid beside me and stroked my cock.

"Oh, that is so hot, Tim!" Marsha kissed me. "I can wait to tease Sarah about it!"

"What?" I shook my head in disbelief.

"Oh, Tim. You can't believe that Sarah and I just talk!" She chuckled as she rolled atop of me. "Sarah is a great lover, just like you but female."

Marsha slid her body up a bit and allowed my regenerated hard bone to press against her opening. Most of her tightness had returned but offered less resistance as it pushed into her.

This time, we did it much slower, more love than just a hard fuck. She let me cum inside her again, especially since the condom did nothing the previous time.

I shot another load into her before I had to leave. Her parents would be home soon and she wanted to clean up before they arrived back.

She kissed me good night. "Thanks, Tim. That was fabulous. I can't wait until the next time."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Growth Spurts Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds