• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Meant To Be

Meant To Be

123

She walked from the bathroom to the bed dressed in a black garter, stockings and four inch pumps. With blue eyes, blonde shoulder length hair standing five foot six a hundred and fifteen pounds with 36 D breasts and nipples that pointed accusingly at you, she was the women of men's dreams. Slowly, suggestively she approached the bed till she was kneeling next to him. Leaning over she kissed him, a deep, wet, sensual, seductive kiss.

Slowly she straddled him rubbing her wet pussy on him, bring his penis to life. Finally when erect she positioned it to enter her and rode him, playing with her nipples till she burst into an orgasm. Falling on top of him she continued to kiss him as before eventually sliding down his body till her mouth found his erection. Her mouth, tongue and hands worked his penis and balls taking him deep down her throat for the next twenty minutes before his backed arched and he exploded deep in her mouth.

Recently it was the same every time they had sex. She a highly sexual woman whose interests ranged to all types of sexual delights could not get him satisfied by doing anything other than oral. Even then the work involved each time made it less and less satisfying.

Susan Woods now 38 years old divorced her husband of sixteen years three years ago. She was devastated when she found out he was having an affair. She discovered her initial devastation was only the tip of the iceberg.

Susan was the ideal wife. She was as much a driving force in the success of the business as he. Ensuring all the back office work was performed correctly and efficiently, entertaining all the customers and their families, all the time allowing Tony to concentrate on the marketing and sales. Even with all the responsibility of the business she kept a beautiful home and raised their son Josh. Susan wanted a large family but Tony insisted he only wanted one child. As always Susan's goal was the happiness of her husband. Unconsciously, she was driven by her goal.

She performed her wifely duties as well and anyone could image, even in the bedroom. This was not a chore for Susan as she loved all aspects of sex; some would consider her tastes kinky or a fetish. Although one would not know it by the way she conducted herself. It could almost be said that she had two personalities, one outside and someone else inside the bedroom. Even with her sexual drive and curiosity she began to realize there was some spark missing between her and Tony.

How could she have known? Tony was a handsome rugged man. He impregnated her as soon as they were married. But, then things started to slowly fad, nothing so dramatic that she would immediately notice. He was always attentive to her needs. She was the aggressor in the bedroom, still he always went along with whatever she wanted to try or do. But there was something Susan did not possess that would have made the difference, a penis.

The affair was one thing. An affair with another man was something that destroyed Susan. She had been betrayed, used as a beard. Her marriage was a sham and she was nothing more than a pawn. The divorce was swift, he wanted out and she wanted him out ever faster. The settlement left her secure for life. The betrayal left her crushed and distrusting of men. With the exception of the one male she clang to and loved dearly, Josh.

Jose Wood was already on the shy side even though he inherited both his mother and fathers good looks. The divorce had put Jose Wood through a lot. He was fifteen at the times and even though it was a private family situation word spread. He had to live with his friends knowing that his father left for another man. Additionally, the house was sold as part of the divorce settlement and they move to another town. It helped that next to no one knew the reason for his family splitting up. Still he had to make new friends which given his shy nature was not easy. The real issue for him was what this had done to his mother.

Jose was always close to his mother. He loved her dearly. Now she was a wreck. He knew she need him more the ever before. He did everything to help stop the pain, low self esteem, and general distrust she was experiencing. It was not easy, especially for a fifteen year old. But over the next three years he learned what worked and what didn't.

Susan always encouraged Jose to date, but Jose sensed she didn't handle him leaving her well. Even though she knew it was wrong. It didn't matter much anyway as Jose's shyness gave him little chance for dating. Besides, his mother was the most beautiful women in the world. She loved him and he loved her. He never felt overly shy or awkward with her. Over the years he started to fantasize more and more about her. As with every young man Josh had a significant porn collection that fueled his fantasies. Eventually his mother was always the subject of them. He would never act on his fantasies for fear of her reaction. Losing her would be nothing less than devastating.

Jose's two main interests were art and track. He excelled at both which helped him with making new friends. By senior year he had a number of scholarships for both athletics and scholastics to schools with fine art programs. All in all they settled into a close loving life.

It was Saturday morning and Jose got up a little later than usual. After getting ready for the day he went right to his work room to check on the lamp he was finishing for his mother. They had founded it at a yard sale. She loved it but it was in disrepair. Josh went back and bought it for her. He finished restoring it last night. He would surprise her by leaving it in her room.

Jose was quite certain he was alone in the house. His mother worked out every morning either at the gym or yoga. When he arrived at his mother bedroom the door was closed. This was not unusual but he was taught to knock even if he knew no one else was home.

Three light taps, 'Mom you in there?' Three more light taps, 'Mom?' The coast was clear. Jose entered excitedly to plant his mother's surprise.

Fresh from the shower Susan stood in front of the mirror blow drying her hair and admiring her body. Her exercise regiments keeps her toned and fit. The regiment is a poor substitute for the lack of sex but it helped. Susan didn't know why she felt so lazy. She never sleeps this late on a weekend. No matter her yoga class would energize her, it always did.

Finishing blow drying her hair she gives herself one last admiring look, while touching her nipples. They immediately become hard and erect. They have always been sensitive and any stimulation would turn her on immediately. She stops before the need to masturbate. Anyway there is no time she is already running behind and will be late for her class. Quickly she opens the bathroom door and enters her bedroom to get ready.

Worlds collide as Jose and his mother rush into the bedroom from both directions, Jose with the lamp in hand and Susan naked. It seemed like an eternity for both of them, even though it was only a matter of seconds before Susan covered up as best she could putting one hand between her legs and her other arm across her breast to cover her hard erect nipples.

'Jose! My god what are you doing!? Why didn't you knock?'

Jose lowered his head to stare at the floor. 'Mom I did knock, twice. You didn't answer, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I wanted to surprise you...'

'Well you certainly succeeded.'

'No, no the lamp, I want to surprise you with...'

'OK, Jose you need to leave.'

'Right, I'm sorry.'

Jose fumbles trying to put the lamp down while not looking up. First on the floor, no it will fall over on the carpet. He moves quickly around the room looking as if he is examining the carpet. Susan getting over her initial shock is starting to find watching her son dilemma humorous. Finally, Jose puts it on her dresser. Looking up to set it down he sees the reflection of his mother's naked backside in the mirror. Her hand does not hide the small tuft of pubic hair between her legs just below her tight well rounded ass. Josh lowers his head not wanting to be caught. He exits the room swiftly.

'I'm so sorry mom.' The door closes.

Josh is sitting at the kitchen table try to put the image of his naked mother out of his mind. His erection start to subside as his mother enters.

'Well Josh anything interesting happen this morning?' Susan said with a smile.

'What?'

'Look Josh, you did knock before coming into my room, correct?'

'Yeah, mom I swear, I knocked twice and called out to you.'

'The way I look at it is I was in the bathroom drying my hair when you were knocking. It was just one of those things that happen. It's like kismet.'

Jose had a confused look on his face. Susan realized he didn't know what she was trying to say.

'Kismet Josh, it means fate. Some things happen that are beyond our control. But they are just meant to happen. This just happened and maybe we should just caulk it up to fate and move on. What do you think?'

'Yeah, sure, it was fate like a tree getting hit by lightening.'

'OK, I'm late and have to run. I'll see you later. Oh by the way. I love the lamp. You are the sweetest, most loving person I know.'

As she leaves Susan bends over and tenderly kisses her son on the check at the same time knowingly or not giving him a close up look at her cleavage.

Josh was having trouble concentrating on what his mother was saying as she stood in front of him in her yoga pants and top but he knew she understood what had happened. All he could visualize as she spoke was her naked, her large round breast and hard erect nipples, the curve of her waist to her hips and shapely legs, and the well trimmed patch of blonde pubic hair. He was grateful she left when she did and did not see the erection that grew back in his pants.

Susan knew it would never be put totally behind them. Still she didn't want Josh to feel guilty or bad over what was really a set of events, fate. She was pulling away from the house when she realized in all the commotion she forgot her yoga mat. Pulling over she ran back to the house. As she past the kitchen window she noticed movement from the corner of her eye. Her eyes opened wide as she turned to look. There through the blinds was Josh facing her, eyes closed naked from the waist down. He was leaning against the counter stroking his cock. Susan stood frozen not able to turn away at the sight.

'Oh god, was it what happened that has gotten him so excited? It must be what else would cause him to masturbate the second I left the house. Is he masturbating thinking of me?'

She knows she should leave but can't. Even though she doesn't understand why, she wants to watch. She wants to watch someone turned on by her, someone that desires her, someone that loves her and not someone that is just using her, even if it is her own son. For the first time in three years her libido feels alive, and with that her self esteem and worth have a spark of rekindling.

He has masturbated often thinking of her. But now with the image of his naked mother burned into his brain forever the fantasy is stronger than ever. His cock is seven inches and thicker than a can of Red Bull and fully engorged. He is ready to explode.

Susan stares, her breathing has become heavy and her body is starting to react as she feels the tingling and wetness between her legs when her son erupts. With his cock pointing straight at her the first rope of cum shoots several feet in the air falling to the kitchen floor, followed by a second, third and fourth. Slowly his orgasm subsides till only a strand of cum hangs from the large head of his cock.

Susan steps away from the window before Jose opens his eyes. She leaves as quickly as possible on shaking legs.

She is sitting in the car shaking from the sight of her son playing over and over in her mind. Her mind starts too unclouded as she slowly she calms down. She becomes more aware of herself and her surroundings. Her nipples are hard and her pussy is wet. She is sitting in her car two houses down form hers. She must get out of there before someone sees her and realizes what has happened. Starting the car she drives away.

Susan has regained her composer enough to realize she is driving aimlessly. She also realizes the notion that one of her neighbor knowing what just happened because she was parked in the street was an insane thought, the thought of a panicked person.

'My lord, what a morning this has been. First I'm naked in front of my son, and then I'm watching him masturbating and shoot cum at me. Why, why did I forget my yoga mat? I never forget my mat. Everything seemed to be crashing together.' Her conversation with Jose replays in her mind, 'Kismet Josh, it means fate. Some things happen that are beyond our control. But they are just meant to happen.' No that was just a rationalization to make him feel better, just a rationalization. Susan makes a quick left turn and head to her yoga class.

Susan arrived in the middle of the class. She also stayed for the second class. Susan hoped it would do her good to get her mind off this morning's events, it did not.

When class was finished the yoga instructor Jill Clay ask Susan to stay for a minute.

'Hi Jill, what's up?'

'Susan, are you OK?'

'Sure, why do you ask?'

'Well to be perfectly honest you are never late for class and you were off the entire time. That is not like you. At your level you could be one of the instructors. Today you were in a world far, far away. Are you sure everything is OK?'

'No, I guess everything is not OK. I've had a rough morning. It's Jose, he is, um have some female problems and I guess I got involved.'

'Oh, eighteen year old boys can be a handful. Is he alright?'

'Yes I think he is doing alright. We, I mean he just need to sort things out.'

'Well Susan the best advice I can give you is to just be there for him. I know you love him. Whenever he needs you make sure you're there for him. No matter what things all work their way out.'

Susan's stunned look was lost on Jill. What was she saying? Did she know what was happening? No that is another insane thought, how could she. 'Are you saying that fate will intervene no matter what we do?'

'No, I don't believe fate is that powerful. But, I believe events in our lives help form our thoughts and feelings. Then we act accordingly. So fate does play a hand. Don't worry too much about it, just let it flow and I'm sure you both will be just fine.'

Susan pulls into the driveway dreading going into the house and seeing Jose. She convinced herself to just act as if nothing has happened, as both of them agreed too. She just hopes she could pull it off.

'Josh, I'm home. Where are you?' The house is quite. Susan enters the kitchen to find a note on the table.

'Hey Mom, I went for a run with the team. We're going back to John's for BBQ and hang by the pool. See you later tonight. Love, Josh.'

Susan lets out a sigh of relief. She can use some time alone to sort through her thoughts. She makes a cup of tea and heads to her room for a quick shower. She stops as she passes Josh's work room. It was no more than a spare bedroom converted for him to do his art work. She enters looking at all his completed and in progress projects. 'Gosh, his is so talented. He can capture beauty in the simplest object.' Looking around Susan notices electrical cord and brass polish. Immediately she remembers the lamp. He must has gone back and purchased it for me. She turns to leave as her heart skips a beat.

Susan is not thinking. Her actions are not thought out or calculated. She is moving through the house for the first time taking in all the rooms and their possessions. Recalling where they came from and what they meant. All of them somehow bound her and Josh. Suddenly, she is aware that she is in Josh's room sitting on his bed.

She picks up his pillow and puts it to her face. Breathing deep her senses are filled with his smell. It calms her, setting her at ease. She is ready for her shower. Susan sees the sketch book as she returns the pillow. Innocently, she opens it up.

It's her! Page after page of her in all of her different outfits, yoga, gym, casual, dressy, sleepwear... In all of them he made her look beautiful almost glowing. 'Oh my, I'm his muse.' She continues to turn the pages to discover the final pages are of her naked as she was this morning, standing facing him in the bedroom, with her arms covering up. But, not just sketches of what he saw but, what he imaged. He drew her in various other poses, not graphic but erotic.

'How, he only saw me for a few seconds. How could he capture me with such details? He's even drew the heart shaped birth mark by my navel. How could the image of me be so burnt in his memory? I'm his muse and his fantasy.' Susan returns the sketch book and goes to her room.

Susan showers and put on a pair of panties. Laying her bed Susan is now trying to process everything that has happened. When she believes she has started to come to grips with the events of the day another piece is added. It is then she sees the lamp. Holding it in her hand Jill's words come to her, 'I know you love him. Whenever he needs you make sure you're there for him. No matter what things all work their way out.'

'But, isn't it Josh who loves me. Everything around this house reminds me of him or him and I together. Whatever I need he is there for me, lovingly.' Susan puts down the lamp as the stress of the day's event over take her. Her eyes close and she drifts into a relaxing sleep.

She starts to stir as the bed moves beside her and warmth touches the side of her body. There is a light gentle touch on her breast as her eyes open. It's Josh, naked, kissing her breast. He moves to her nipple and starts to suckle. Her nipples react immediately, hardening. She must stop him but she can't, she won't, she doesn't want it to stop. Her body is tingling. She grows wetter and wetter as her son move down her body kissing he's way past her waist. Slowly, he removes her panties. He looks up at her.

'Is it OK mom?'

Susan spreads her legs invitingly as she reached down to caress his face. She reassures him with a tear running down her cheek, gentle pulling his mouth between her legs, 'Josh I love you so much.'

With a start she wakes. Her panties are soaked, her nipples hard and her breathing is labored. Susan's subconscious has freed her of what she was suppressing. Her eyes swell with tears, tears of relief. Her hand moves to her aroused nipples as her other hand finds its way inside her panties. Her clitoris is swollen and hard. In her mind she replays the image of Josh masturbating. His cock is fully engorged, the head pointing straight at her. He hand is stroking feverishly. This time she is with him. She is standing facing him, naked for his pleasure, masturbating for her pleasure. She is about to explode.

Loudly she declares, 'JOSH, JOSH, I love you so much!'

Her orgasm is intense. She has one after another as she recalls each string of cum shooting from her son's cock, but this time hitting her crotch and thighs. Slowly she comes down from her sexual high. Tears are streaming down her face, her hand is soaked and for the first time in years she feels complete and at peace. She whispers as she slowly gets up to shower again, 'Josh I do love you.'

Susan rummages through her draws until she finds the bras buried at the bottom. She has not worn them in years. There was no need as no man could be trusted and all men were liars and cheaters, until now. Now there is a man that lives for her, comforts and cares for her. She will be there for him in turn. 'I am his muse and fantasy. I will inspire him and feed his fantasy.'

Susan puts on the sheer bra that does nothing more then give a little support. Underneath the thin snuggly fitting tee shirt her breast and nipples are free for display. She wants to not wear panties but, decides on at least a thong as she is sure, when the time come she will wet through her bottoms. The bottoms are short bicycle pants, normally worn under shorts. Wearing shorts would not be what she wanted for Josh. Her hair and makeup are fixed.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Meant To Be

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds