• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mandy's Day in the Park

Mandy's Day in the Park

You leave the family at home and head outdoors for a day out in the woods. You set out in the morning on a warm sunny day for a walk in the nearby park. Some time ago you had found and explored an old trail, rarely if ever used. That's where you are going today.

Turning off the main track you soon picked up the trail. It appeared unused as always. You walked along this as it took you down through the thick forest, winding down towards the river. Finally you are there, the secret spot by the river only you know about. The sandy riverbank had few trees, and the sand was always clean and perfect for stretching on. The walk in was quite hot so you eyed off the river, a swim would cool things down you thought. With nobody around you slipped of your shoes, pulled your top over your head, and pushed down your pants. Standing now naked in the sun, you felt the sun's warm on your body, then quickly you walked down to the water's edge and slipped into the cool water. Your body tingles with the coolness and you feel goose bumps all over your skin.

Walking out you go back to where your clothes and rolled out towel are. Lying down on your back you feel the warm sun on your skin, you feel exhilarated and alive. Knowing you are lying down, naked, in the middle of nowhere with no-one around excites you. You lie back, close your eyes and run your hands across your chest, to remove the water drops. Doing so you brush across your now hard nipples. You like how that feels, and brush them again. Now, relaxing back, you caress and pinch each nipple in turn, making them harder, pulling then and squeezing each as they get harder still. One had then moves down over your belly, down to between your thighs. Your fingers rub between your pussy lips rubbing your clit. You gasp at how this feels, to be lying in the sun naked, pleasuring yourself. You lick your fingers making them wet and return them between your thighs, feeling the slipperiness over your fingers over your clit. One finger delved in deeper and finds your pussy getting wetter each time your finger yourself. With one hand you finger and rub your clit, with the other you pinch and squeeze your nipples, as your rub and finger harder and deeper you feel your climax building until you shiver and arch your back as you cum hard onto your hand. Spent, you relax back into the sun's warm, your eyes closed as you drift away.

'The things you find by the river', a male voice says, awaking you. You jerk awake and see a naked guy standing before you. He's been enjoying your nakedness. How long has he been there, you wonder, was I asleep? You reach for your clothes, but they aren't where you recalled leaving them. 'Your clothes? Oh, they are over there,' he says. 'Breeze must have blown them.'

He's erect and has a nice cock, and is looking you over with some hunger. 'Mind if I join you in the sun, I was just having a swim over the other side and noticed you,' he said. He kneels in front you and places his hands on your knees. 'You looked like you were having fun, but maybe missing something,' he said with a wink. His cock was hard and upright now and very erect. 'Perhaps you missed a bit of this,' he said as he knelt down and burying his head between your thighs. You gasp in both shock and curious delight as you feel his hot wet tongue part your lips and search for your clit. You fall back and give into the exploration. His tongue dances and flickers over your clit teasing it until it's hard so he can then nibble and suck on it, starting to bring you to another climax, whereupon you pull his head deeper into you as you cum and thrust into his mouth, before collapsing back again.

'I thought you missed something, and maybe something else as well,' he said as he moved up your body between your parted legs to kiss your breasts and hard nipples. You hold him to your breast as he sucks each nipple in turn, longingly and with insatiable hunger. You feel his cock at your pussy lips, and begin to part them. He slides in effortlessly as you are so wet with desire for this stranger. You feel him fully inside you, deep and firmly he thrusts and you now have his cock within you. You kiss and he bites your lips and neck gently. Your hands grab his arse to guide his thrusts and push him deeper into you each time. His hands caress each breast, firmly, pinching each nipple in turn.

His cock feels so good want him inside you forever, to be there, on that sandy beach in the sun fucking in the open. Your excitement builds as you can feel yourself cumming. You tell him to cum, you want to feel his cum inside you as your nails dig into the flesh on his arse cheeks, pulling him into deeper. You feel his cock begin to swell inside you and you know he's about to cum. With one hand you grab his balls and squeeze firmly as you feel him spurt inside you, and you begin to shudder in orgasm as you feel his hot cum filling you, and your hand squeezes every drop from his pumping balls.

You both collapse, into each other's embrace. Your bodies are slick with sweat and love juices. You look into his green eyes as he smiles and kisses you. You drift away.

A splash awakes you. You look around. He's gone. Where? You look across the river. There! He's on the other side, dressing. He pulls on green trousers, boots, and then a shirt with shoulder badges. It's a uniform of sorts but you can't quite tell. A broad brimmed hat and sunglasses are next. He turns, waves to you and walks off into the forest.

He reminds you of somebody. A lone ranger perhaps...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mandy's Day in the Park

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 747 milliseconds