• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Escalation Ch. 02

Escalation Ch. 02

12

The door slammed shut. Terry looked up from the breakfast table as his wife Alison strode into the kitchen, whistling a happy, carefree tune. He'd been up all night worrying about her, but she obviously had had a good time, judging by her demeanour.

"Morning, hubby," she beamed, planting a big kiss on his cheek. She threw her handbag to the floor and sat down with a contented sigh in a chair. Terry waited for her to say something, but she didn't.

"So... how wa.."

"How was last night?" she said, gleefully. "Fucking. Awesome. And Jane said it'll only get better from now on. She's promised to introduce me to some of her friends in the lifestyle and I can't wait to..."

"Woah, woah, slow down!" Terry said, laughing. "I take it that means last night was... fun? And who is Jane?"

"You know, Jane, my friend. My best friend now, I guess," she chuckled. "She came round for dinner with her husband one time, remember? The half-Japanese girl."

"Ooooh, THAT Jane," he said, remembering at last. "Wow, she was there? I'd never have known she was a swinger."

"Yeah, I didn't know until the other day, then I saw her at the club with these two studs and when you hadn't even noticed them, I kind of... snapped, I guess. She'd given me a little signal that she wanted me to join them in a private room so... I guess I did."

"I thought... you mean you had an orgy?"

"Well, it was a foursome," Alison winked. "Although I guess when the other five people came into the room, that counts as an orgy..."

"Woah, hang on a minute... you had sex with eight other people??"

"Yeah, it was fucking amazing, the best night of my life ever," she exclaimed. "I was very nervous when I entered the room and I saw Jane on her knees, sucking the cocks of both men. She looked up at me and pointed one of the dicks in my direction. Tentatively, I knelt and began to suck it too. When I tasted the pre-cum, something clicked in me and I stripped down completely. Soon I was sucking his cock like a wild thing, licking his balls and that bit between the ass and the balls, whatever that's called. I was really going for it, all my inhibitions had gone out the window. I had almost forgotten Jane and the other guy were in the room when he tapped on my shoulder and we both swapped, allowing me to suck my second dick of the evening."

"I could feel the cock in my mouth get even stiffer," Alison continued, "and I knew he was about to cum. I really want to swallow his load for some reason, something I'd never done before. He groaned and thrust deep into my mouth, causing me to gag a little, but I fought past it and was rewarded as jets of sperm filled by mouth. I eagerly gulped it all down, not letting a drop escape. He wilted and I let him plop out, a satisfied smile on my face. I could see Jane was finishing off the other man, but when she let him go, it was clear she hadn't swallowed. She crawled over to me and grabbed my head. I knew immediately what she wanted, so I opened my mouth and she slowly dribbled all the cum from hers into mine. It was sordid and degrading... and I fucking loved it."

"Then she gave me a sloppy, tongue-filled kiss, my first ever full-on lesbian experience. It was... pretty awesome. It turns out I'm pretty firmly in the bisexual camp, which is interesting as I'd never thought about it really until the past week. We kissed passionately and I felt her hand on my dripping pussy, automatically opening my legs to give her access. She knew just how to stimulate me, obviously very experienced at pleasuring women. I moaned as she slipped three fingers into me, working my clit with her thumb. The two men flanked us now and I instinctively grabbed their semi-erect cocks, desperate to work them back to full stiffness."

"As I felt their dicks being to get hard again, I came. It was the most explosive orgasm I've ever had and, I'm pleased to say, it was also the least explosive orgasm I had that night. My whole body quivered and bucked as I climaxed, legs twitching and clamping together as Jane continued to masturbate me. My clit was throbbing and I had to pull away, it was so sensitive. I knelt there, gasping, shuddering with pleasure as I came down slowly. I opened my eyes and smiled weakly at Jane, who then fed my her fingers covered in my orgasmic juices. They put me on my back then and one of the men entered me."

"It was so matter of fact, taking another man's penis inside me for the first since we began dating, Terry," Alison mused. "It was like nothing, not a big deal, although the cock itself was pretty big. It was nicely thick, it gave me a little bit of a stretch and was longer than yours. It felt... good. So good I came like a motherfucker on it."

"You came... with a man fucking you?" Terry said.

"I know, it's never happened before!" Alison said, beaming. "I just... can't describe it. It was so good, much better than when I touch myself or even when Jane was touching me. It was... intense to a special level. And Jane says it gets even better than that, I was just having the tip of the iceberg of orgasms, apparently. But yeah, it was mind-blowing as it was and if that's the best climax I ever have, fuck, I'm happy with that."

"This is the bit you might not like so much," Alison said, though she showed no sign of caring whether Terry would like it or not. "I... kind of begged him to cum inside me."

Terry was quiet, but said nothing.

"And, er, the second guy came in my pussy as well... plus the three other guys who came in later. All five of them," she said, pointing at her groin, "dumped their spunk in my womb."

"Five men?" Terry said.

"Yes."

"Five men came inside you?"

"...yes?"

"Alison..." Terry said, reaching across the table and taking hold of her hands, "that is the most... absolutely fucking amazing thing I've ever heard. I'm so happy, so proud of you, my dirty fucking cumslut of a wife."

Alison beamed, relieved.

"I couldn't help it," she said, excitedly. "I just... really wanted them to fuck me full of their cum. A couple of times I even came at the same time. That was incredible. I was just afraid I was crossing a line, that you'd be upset."

"How could I be upset? It's beautiful, such an amazing thing. Upset? Fuck, I love it."

"So... you don't mind the fact I've got the loads of five men inside me now, as we speak?"

"It's very, very arousing," he said. "I don't want you to worry about me. As long as you come home to me, I'm ok. As long as you are happy, I'm happy."

Alison was skeptical. She hadn't realised how deep her husband's fetish for cuckoldry went. He wanted her to do anything she wanted, more or less, but did he realise where this could lead? Did he actually mean it? It was all well and good saying these things in the heat of the moment, but what if she really went for it, spent days and nights away from him, fucking other people? If she loved the lifestyle so much, she changed and they drifted apart?

She hadn't said anything, but she'd lost control last night. She'd begged for them to cum in her, she'd screamed her head off as woman after woman ate her pussy, Jane fulfilling her promise of eating cum out of Alison's fucked hole. She'd felt completely at home in that sordid situation and she was wondering about where to go next. The fact Terry was innocently giving her the green light to go on was too much, she thought, temptation for her to resist.

Alison was the type of woman who threw herself into something she liked. If she got into something, she'd devote herself to it almost full time. This had usually been confined to gardening or cookery or music or whatever in her younger days. Never in her wildest dreams did she considered the possibility she would be doing this with sex, but she was and she intended to go for it head on. Her stomach was full of butterflies as she pondered the potential situations she could find herself in and she resolved to go on the internet later and scour the tube sites for depraved acts she could carry out herself. She smiled wickedly.

"Yes, I think I am happy, Terry," she said. "Very happy indeed."

As she looked through the various sites, typing in increasingly unwholesome things, she was impressed by how filthy her mind was. She found herself repeatedly viewing clips involving gangbangs, double penetrations and videos involving cum play, like bukkakes or women taking repeated cumshots up the pussy or ass.

Then she saw the interracial gang-bang. Her eyes shot open as she saw this young girl taking two gigantic cocks in both holes. She was mesmerised as they fucked her senseless, the girl's eyes rolling back in their sockets, clearly driven out of her mind with ecstasy.

"Holy fuck..." Alison said as the woman was pounded, both cocks easily over 10 inches long and thick as her forearm, slamming in and out of her petite body, which looked to be continuously rocked by crippling orgasms. The men were relentless and when one tired, another replaced him. The wider shots showed a room full of men, eager to get their turn inside her eager body.

Alison felt an overwhelming urge, a need to be the woman in this video. A black man-only gang-bang was right at the top of her to-do list now. A thought struck her - Jane. A quick search of her name revealed nothing, as clearly she wouldn't use her own name. Thinking, Alison tried Jane's screen name she used on Skype and various other things. Bingo! Alison was impressed - one tube site alone had over 200 videos all uploaded by someone with the same user name.

As Alison glanced through them, she just grew more and more turned on. Seeing her friend is such situations, even after the last night, was incredible. So many gangbangs, so many double penetrations, so much cum everywhere... she couldn't hold it back any more. Standing, a video of Jane being sandwiched between two burly black guys playing on the screen, Alison removed her top and bra, tossing them aside. She teased her nipples for a while before discarding her skirt and almost ripping off her underwear in haste. She stood there, masturbating, watching her friend gleefully take black cock after black cock on the screen.

Her knees turned to jelly as she came, but she wasn't satisfied. Sitting down, she spread her legs, hooking each knee over the arms of the chair and dipping three fingers into her glistening twat. Four went in soon after and she rammed then in and out while rubbing her clit with her other hand. It took mere seconds to climax again and this time she was too exhausted to continue. Eventually, she switched off the computer and dressed herself, not bothering with her underwear or bra, rejoining Terry in the lounge, her husband unaware of what she'd been doing.

It seemed like he was unaware of most things she was doing or thinking over the next week. Life was relatively normal on the face of it. Jobs and the normal routine took over, though ever-present in Alison's mind was porn and her own burgeoning sexuality. Any chance she got she masturbated to a video of Jane fucking a bunch of men and by the time her friend finally called her on the Friday night, Alison was desperate to feel the warmth of a real man's big cock inside her again.

"Hi lover," Jane said. "Ready for another night at the club?"

"God yes," Alison said, not bothering to hide her desire.

"Excellent," her friend laughed. "Can we speak freely?"

"Yes, Terry's not back from work yet," Alison replied.

"Wonderful. I think we're going to give you what you want, darling," Jane said. "Last week was a taster, now I think you're ready for the main course. What do you say to... a room, you...and three black men?"

"I say... fuck yes!" Alison laughed. "I've been watching videos of you online, especially the ones with the black guys... I can't wait to see if what you said was true."

"Well, it's not completely true, but in my experience black is best. Girth, length, amount of cum, potency, stamina... it's all best in a black guy. And for horny sluts like us, we need the best!"

"Damn right!" Alison exclaimed. "When does it happen?"

"I can pick you up right away," she said.

"Now? Holy... but what about Terry? I need to tell him, he'll want to wa... ah, fuck him. Come over, I'm ready."

Alison had a quick shower and applied a modest amount of make-up. As she was dressing, Jane rang the doorbell.

"Come in!" Alison shouted. "It's open! Ah, there you are. I can't decide what to wear, as usual."

Jane was carrying a big fur coat and wearing one herself. "I'm thinking the only suit you'll need tonight is your birthday suit."

"You're right, but still... do you like this one?" Alison said, holding up a sleek black number she'd bought recently.

"Seriously, you're not going to wear anything. Not now, not on the way, not in the club. Just this coat so we don't get arrested. Everything else can go. Naked under the coat, girl. Naked under the coat."

Alison looked at the coat and shrugged.

"Sure, why not?" she said. Swiftly, she disrobed, standing naked in front of her friend, who also discarded her garments.

"God, it's... too hard to resist you," Jane smiled. "Let me just... warm you up a bit."

She knelt and began to eat Alison's pussy, hands gently holding her head in place. Alison moaned as Jane's expert tongue did its work efficiently. Before she could cum, Jane stopped, leaving Alison frustrated and desperate to climax. Spinning her around, Jane then spread her friend's ass and began to devour that too, eliciting all sorts of different feelings from her lover.

She stopped and Alison was left buzzing with excitement, worked up a treat by her friend.

"Let's go," she said. "I really, really need a cock in me."

The journey to the club seemed to take forever, even though it was just a short trip downtown. Alison had to resist the urge to just masturbate in the car, hoping her discipline would be rewarded later on by the lovers she was expecting to drive her to orgasm over and over.

"Ready?" Jane said, as they entered the club.

"As ready as I'll ever be," Alison said, nervously. The door closed behind them and they took off their coats, completely naked now. Alison's pussy was almost dripping wet as they approached the bar.

"Two of the usual, Pablo," Jane said to the barman. "Have my ... friends arrived yet?"

"Yep, they're all in room number one for you, J. How many were you expecting, by the way?"

"Tyrone said he and two others were going to show. They're for my friend here, she's never been with black guys before... why?"

"Ah," Pablo chuckled, looking at Alison. "Let's just say she'll have more fun than she anticipated today."

"Sounds interesting," Jane smiled wickedly. "I think my little friend here is ok with that. Right, Alison?"

"Er, yeah, sure..." she replied, slightly confused but going along with it all. Whatever happened, she just wanted to get on with it and have some sex.

"Anyway, they're all waiting for you. I'll buzz the room, let them know you are here."

"Thanks sweetie," Jane said, taking their drinks and blowing a kiss to the barman. "That's Pablo. He's a lovely guy. He's been here as long as I can remember. He's bisexual, loves the ladies and the fellas, especially the black fellas. And his cock is to die for."

"He's kinda cute," Alison said, looking back at him. "I'm not really into latino guys, but I think what I'm into doesn't really count anymore. I wasn't into sex really, after all..."

They laughed and sipped their drinks, Alison liking the warm, fuzzy feeling the alcohol gave her. She felt even more loosened up now, ready to go.

"I think I want to get started," she said, placing her empty glass on a nearby table. "I'm really fucking horny."

Jane just smiled and tapped her friend on the ass. "Then let's do it."

She pushed open the door to room number one and ushered Alison in. Once inside they both did a double take at just how many men were inside. Jane had promised Alison three men, but it seemed that Tyrone, the organiser, had got a bit carried away. There were 10 men in the room, all black, naked and chatting casually. They saw the two girls and Alison's heart raced as erections began to grow immediately. Ten enormous black dicks swelling just for her and Jane.

"T...ten?" Alison said, voice quivering with both fear and overwhelming lust. Jane merely nodded.

"I... holy fuck, I can't... oh my..." Alison stammered as some of the men approached them. Jane looked at her friend then stepped back.

"They're all yours, honey," she grinned.

Alison gulped as she was surrounded, hands all over her. She gasped as mouths found her nipples, hands touched her ass and her clit, fingers slid into her gushing cunt.

"What a beautiful girl," she heard a man say, to a chorus of approving grunts and nods. She was petrified but so, so turned on. Nothing she'd ever done came close to this level of depravity and, she realised, she absolutely loved it. Her lust conquered her fears and she let herself be carried away by it.

Cocks brushed her skin, hard and thick, long and throbbing. She reached down, wrapping her small hands around the pulsating wands of flesh. They were so big, she couldn't encircle them. All were longer than the ones she'd taken on her first trip to the club. Suddenly she was pushed gently through the group and down onto a bed in the middle of the room. Behind her she felt a man mount her, his massive cock nudging her dripping wet pussy.

"Beg for it," a man growled. Alison turned her head and looked the man behind her in the eyes.

"Please... fuck me with your massive black dick!" she moaned. "I need it so bad, to be fucked by a real man, a stud, a black stallion. Give me your cock and fuck my womb full of your fucking sperm. It's so fucking big, I'll never fuck a smaller man ever again. FUCK ME!"

The cock speared her, sinking 6 inches into her pussy in one movement. She squealed and then realised that only half of it was inside her. He pushed, sliding in and out, and she yelled out as she was filled more than ever before, the cock reaching places nothing ever had before. His balls finally touched her and she cried out with joy, knowing every centimetre of black penis was buried inside her.

"So fucking beautiful..." Alison heard Jane say as she watched her friend take the entire length over and over, slow, deep strokes as she got used to it. Alison sighed with pleasure as she lost herself in the sex, the man's thrusts gradually gaining urgency, her own pleasure rising inexorably. She'd never felt anything like this before, this enormous staff of male flesh impaling her quicker and quicker. Her breath grew ragged and she began to gasp as he picked up the pace, his huge balls slapping against her skin, the sound wickedly sinful yet utterly delicious.

Her senses were totally attuned to the cock pounding her previously tight little pussy. Everything was focused on it, the rest of the room, Jane, the nine other men waiting to fuck her - all blotted out as she lived entirely in the moment. Her orgasm was agonisingly close, she could feel herself on the cusp of something incredible. She just needed something to trigger it.

She felt the man expand slightly inside her, so tightly was she wrapped around him. She knew what was coming and she was desperate for it, for him to empty his balls into her womb.

"Please, please!" she whimpered. "Cum inside me, oh fuck please cum inside me. Oh fuck, oh FUCK!"

He roared and she screamed as they both came at the same time, the feeling of his cock twitching and exploding within her the trigger she needed to finally climax. Her whole body felt like it was going to explode, bursts of white hot pleasure cascaded from her groin. Every muscle seemed to tense up as she yelled her lungs out, the man's cock shoved completely up inside her, sperm splattering against her cervix.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Escalation Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds