• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Controlling Bobbi Ch. 06

Controlling Bobbi Ch. 06

12

Thank you to all my faithful readers who have continued to ask for this next installment and have waited so long for it. I know it has been a long time coming and I hope that you find it worth the wait. If you haven't read the previous chapters you should. This will make a lot more sense if you do.

I enjoy corresponding with the readers so if you send me an e-mail I will reply. Although I appreciate constructive comments and suggestions both positive and negative, Nasty or abusive comments will be deleted.

Finally, if you like the story don't forget to register your vote at the end.

I found myself tolerably horny after my hot relaxing bath. I picked out a really hot little baby doll number that Joe always liked me to wear. Picking a polish to compliment my choice, I did both my nails and toes. By the time everything was dry it was almost time for Ryan to be here, so I pulled on the negligee, slipped into a hot pair of strappy heels and headed for the living room.

When Ryan walked through the door his eyes went wide.

"This is what I should find every day when I come home," He opined.

With that compliment, I felt my arousal kick up a notch. Ryan was a pretty hot guy and he really liked how I was dressed for him. It felt good to be appreciated. But in the back of my mind, I was still worried about the vibrator I had purchased. What was Ryan going to do to me this time?

"How about a sexy little dance Bobbi?" Ryan asked, moving to the stereo.

As the music started, I began to move to the beat. Pretty soon I was showing Ryan some of my best dance moves. When a slow song came on, he stepped up and embraced me and we danced together. Despite some of the things he had done, I really liked Ryan. He was smart and he was pretty hot. As we danced, I started to feel a tingle in my tummy. Not the wild hypnotically induced arousal I had become used to, but a gentle natural tingle of normal arousal. That tingle blossomed as we slow danced and Ryan ran his hands up and down my back.

When he leaned in to kiss me I didn't resist, and as our lips met, I felt my pussy start to moisten. This was so different than the other times. There was no frenzy, no panic, no uncontrollable arousal. Just two people dancing and kissing. When I felt the tip of his tongue touch my lips I let them part enough for it to push inside. We continued for some time like that, dancing and Frenching, and the warmth spreading from my center. I hadn't felt this good since Joe left. This was nice. Very nice, and I snuggled in closer to Ryan as we danced.

When the music returned to a quicker beat, Ryan looked deeply into my eyes, took my hand and led me back to the bedroom. My mind was flooded with thoughts and emotions. I remember thinking that I shouldn't be doing this with Ryan. I remember wondering about Joe and what he had done to me. But most of all, I remember thinking that after all the insanity of the last few weeks, this kind, gentle intimacy was exactly what I needed.

"Now Bobbi," Ryan whispered as he lay me on the bed. "I want to try something that I've wanted to do for a long time. It's a different kind of orgasm and that's why I had you buy the vibrator today. I want to give you a squirting orgasm. You've never had one of those and I want to see you do it."

Why did those words cause my tummy to flip? As I thought about it I realized that I kind of enjoyed the things Ryan made me do, and I certainly enjoyed the volcanic orgasms he gave me. He was really a pretty hot guy so why not try what he was asking?

Ryan

The Internet is rife with videos of women having all manner of orgasms, but for some reason I just cannot resist the ones where the woman squirts her juice. Having researched my little fetish, I knew that this is not usually something that happens during normal sexual relations. Either the woman or her partner must provide stimulation to a certain area of the vagina in order to attain the desired result. I knew that if I wanted to see Bobbi squirt, I couldn't just hypnotize her to do it.

Tonight was to be the big night. I had given her the suggestion to go back to the sex shop and buy a G spot vibrator. I figured her responses had to be natural, I couldn't coerce her with hypnotic arousal. When I called her after school, she was pissed. She didn't know what was coming and had no intention of "tarting herself up" for me tonight.

"Somnus. You are feeling warm and comfortable, almost normal. You are looking forward to an evening with Ryan, and you don't mind dressing up sexy for your hot teen lover. You will follow the instructions in the note, and as you do, it will calm you and increase that comfortable feeling of warmth. Now, hang up the phone, and then you will awake. You will remember this as a crank call."

The stupid project took longer than I'd hoped, but I was still done in plenty of time to play with Bobbi. When I walked into the apartment, she was a vision of loveliness. As many times as I had seen her and fucked her, she never looked better than she did in that outfit. It was so damn sexy, I asked her to do a little dance for me and she complied, even without hypnotic intervention. When a slow song came on, I just couldn't resist and I took her in my arms, and began swaying to the music. I kissed her neck just below her ear, and stroked my hands up and down her back as we danced. It just seemed so natural to lean down and kiss her lips. Soon we were French kissing and I was really starting to get excited.

When I took her hand and led her back to the bedroom, she followed without complaint. I spread out some bath towels on the bed, and lay her down, I explained that the "new" kind of orgasm was a long-time dream of mine. She had some concerns, but agreed to try. When I asked for the vibrator and her bottle of lube, she got a concerned look on her face.

"You're not going to put that in my bum are you?" She queried.

"Oh no," I laughed. "The instructions I saw on the Internet say you have to be horny, relaxed, and wet. Very wet. They recommended the use of some lube to help that last part."

"Well," She whispered. "I'm feeling pretty relaxed now, and if you lay down here and we kiss some more, the rest should follow."

I pulled off my shirt and jeans and lay next to her in my boxers. We immediately started kissing and her tongue was in my mouth in no time. This was hot. I wasn't really controlling her and we were making out. Bobbi was willingly making out with me and it was turning her on. After a few minutes, she grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast.

"Don't be shy Ryan," She rasped. "Feel me up, feel my tits and pussy. I shaved it for you."

I certainly didn't need any more incentive than that, and in no time my hands were all over her. When I touched her pussy, it was soaked with her juice, and my finger slipped right in. Crooking it and making a 'come here' motion, I stroked what the Internet guide had said was the magic spot.

"OH RYAN," She groaned. " What are you doing? Nobody's ever touched me like that before."

She started lubing even more and then began to squirm as I stroked her spot.

"OH...OH...OOOHHH," she moaned. Then I stopped. "What are you doing? Why did you stop? Are you going to start teasing me again?" She asked in a sad voice.

"No. No Bobbi, I just read that I have to bring you close a couple times before I take you all the way."

And so it went twice more before I picked up the vibrator. When I inserted it into Bobbi's vagina, it slid in easily. I positioned it as per the instruction and started it on low.

" Bobbi. Do I have it in the right place? Is it pushing at your spot?"

"GAWD YES," as her whole body went rigid.

I stopped the vibrator and looked at her face. Bobbi stared back at me bewildered.

"Ryan. Finish me. Please. I'm begging you. I've never felt anything like this before and I need you to finish me."

With these words ringing in my ears, I positioned the vibrator on her G spot and turned it on high. The response was immediate. Bobbi grunted, then tightened every muscle in her body and held it tight. Suddenly she uttered a load of gibberish, began thrashing madly, and as I worked the vibrator back and forth on the spot, she came. I had made her cum many times, but I had never seen anything to compare to this. A powerful flood of liquid was ejected from her pussy as she loudly exclaimed her release. She came, and I hadn't said a word.

I shut the vibrator off and set it aside. Bobbi was still shaking with small aftershocks to her incredible orgasm. I cleaned up the towels and when she finally settled, I curled up behind her in a spoon position.

"Bobbi. Bobbi, are you OK?"

"Oh my God Ryan. I am more than OK," she whispered. "After all I've been through. it really was exactly what I needed," and she drifted off to sleep.

I couldn't stay all night so, around 11, I crept away to go home. When I left she was sleeping like a baby.

Bobbi

I slowly awoke to light streaming in the bedroom window, and the sounds of traffic in the street. Ryan had been amazing last night. I had never felt anything like what he made me feel. As I took inventory of my senses and feelings, I realized that I was not particularly horny and wondered if somehow, Joe's spell had been broken.

Just then the phone rang. It was Joe calling from overseas. After some initial humming and hawing, he announced that he was not coming home at the end of his contract. He had met another woman. They were in love. He wanted to be with her and he would have a lawyer send me divorce papers to sign.

Another woman? Love? Divorce papers? I was stunned, unable to form a sentence. What was I going to do? Then the rage hit me. I started screaming and crying and cussing him out. I called him every dirty name I could think of and even made some more up on the spot. I slammed the phone down. Just when I thought that Ryan had helped me out of my torture, my entire life had just collapsed and I fell back on the bed sobbing uncontrollably.

I was so distraught that I didn't hear Ryan enter the apartment and jumped when he sat beside me on the bed.

"Oh My Bobbi. What's the matter? What's wrong? Did I hurt you last night?" He asked, rapid fire.

I told Ryan the whole thing, then collapsed into his arms crying inconsolably.

Ryan

What we'd shared last night had been wonderful and now Bobbi was a mess. I had become increasingly concerned about what was likely to happen when Joe got home, but now that wasn't going to be a problem. The question now was; What next?

I sat there holding Bobbi until she cried herself to sleep, then lay next to her, holding her in my arms. Originally, my plan had been to use her, and continue using her, but I had grown very attached to her. If Joe wasn't coming back...I wondered.

When Bobbi woke up from her nap, she started to weep and sniffle again.

"What am I going to do now?" She sobbed. What am I going to do Ryan?"

"OK. Bobbi, we might as well come to grips with the fact that Joe is gone. What can I do? How can I help."

"Love me. Fuck me. Better yet, control me."

"What do you mean, control you?"

"I was completely taken in by Joe," she responded. "He must have been seeing this woman before he went overseas. He must have arranged for them to be there at the same time, and I never saw it coming. You were the one to see through his hypnosis. You were the one to get me through this mess. I owe you everything and I owe him nothing, so take control of me. You had me and you set me free. I'm giving you myself as the gift you deserve."

I was flabbergasted. Bobbi was asking me, actually demanding me to take control of her life. I was about to make all my dreams come true.

"You won't be mad at me? You won't fight me? You won't have any regrets?"

"NO. Everything is total SHIT right now, how much worse can you make it? JUST FUCKING DO IT!"

"Somnus"

I hated to see her so upset, so devastated. I needed her to get over Joe, but not so much that she would stop wanting me to control her. I spent a long time reinforcing her want. It was, after all, what she said she wanted from me, and I was just making sure she remembered it. I then started to work on the hurt.

"Bobbi. Joe told you that he has found another woman. How does that make you feel?"

"Angry, devastated, humiliated. I gave him everything and he betrayed me."

"OK Bobbi. You've felt this way about men or boys before haven't you? And every time you did, you have recovered and become stronger, haven't you? You've always recovered and moved on haven't you?"

"Yes...yes I have."

"Bobbi, I want you to imagine that time has passed. Days, weeks, months. The anger and pain you feel now are only a bad memory. You no longer dwell on how Joe deceived you or the timing of his trip and betrayal. You are sad about losing Joe, sad like you burned a cake. Nothing worse. You have become stronger. You have recovered, but you still need Ryan to control you. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"Awake"

"So Bobbi, how do you feel now?" I asked.

After a long pause, she slowly started to nod her head.

"Thank you. Thank you for making the worst of the hurt go away. I'm still sad but I'll be OK now and I want you to keep controlling me. When Joe and I played these games, I was his toy. Everything I remember doing, and I'm sure he blocked some of it out, was strictly for his enjoyment. There were many times that he left me unsatisfied. But of all the things you made me do, you always made sure I got enjoyment from it. You are a very creative young man and I want to keep seeing you. I want you to continue making me do things, continue controlling me, and think of more things we can do."

Apparently, dreams really do come true, and this was better than I could have hoped.

"Well, no time like the present wouldn't you say Bobbi. Requireo oris"

Bobbi

When I woke from his trance, and agreed to continue seeing him, I thought for sure he had made me do it, but when he asked me to think about it, I realized that it was my decision, based on my feelings just like he said it was. When I had asked him to control me, to use me, it had been my own thought, my own desire. I was very relieved. I told him how I felt and then he gave a command.

Instantly my mouth started to water. I had never wanted anything as much as I wanted his cock in my mouth at that instant. I dropped to my knees and ripped at his jeans trying to get at him. I knew that it must be some kind of post-hypnotic suggestion, but I didn't care, I just needed to taste him. Now. When I finally had his cock in my mouth, I began a frantic sucking and bobbing.

As I pushed his cock to the back of my tongue, I recalled when I had taken him right down my throat and that thought caused my pussy to lube like crazy. The next time I pushed forward I did my best to push out my tongue and open my throat. It took about three times, but I finally felt myself sinking down until his pubes tickled my nose. In no time his first thick shot of cum flew into the back of my mouth. FANTASTIC.

I continued to work his cock with my mouth and tongue until he pulled back.

"Oh you naughty boy," I laughed. "That was one of your commands wasn't it? Now, what about me? Are you going to leave me hanging here?"

The words were barely out of my mouth before I felt my arousal start to increase. In less than a minute, I was totally excited, gasping and rubbing myself.

"Are you ready?" He smiled. "You look ready. My body was wracked with back to back to back orgasms as I writhed on the floor at my new boyfriend's feet.

Ryan

I was in heaven. The woman of my dreams wanted me to continue to control her I had just had a volcanic blow job. She had even taken me right down to the root without any hypnotic suggestion from me and was now in the kitchen cooking us up some brunch. I let my mind wander. Thinking of what to do next.

As if in answer to my thoughts, my phone chimed a text.

"2nite my place rents r out G "

My friend Gerry's parents were going out tonight and we'd have the house to ourselves. Our gang who called ourselves the "Geek Clique" loved going to Gerry's place because he had a great gaming system plus they had a VPN network that allowed us to stream porn from any country in the world directly to the widescreen. We were all set to graduate this Spring. Three of the four of us had been accepted into Science and Math programs at the same upstate college and we expected to go there and room together. Andrew and Tyler were away at a science fair so it would be just Gerry and me tonight. That is unless.....

There is an old saying that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I had just been given absolute power and an opportunity to be corrupted. It was an opportunity which was impossible for me to resist. I knew then what I wanted to do and a plan began to form in my mind. There was a little voice in my head that told me not to do it. Told me it was wrong, that I should keep her to myself. Then the bigger voice that said I would be a hero, a virtual God amongst the geeks if I could make this work. Just then Bobbi called that the food was ready. I figured we better eat up. We were going to need our strength.

After we ate and cleaned up, I sat down with Bobbi on the couch.

"Somnus"

Once again second thoughts rushed through my head, but I brushed them away. She wanted me to control her, so why shouldn't I? These guys were the best friends I had in the world. We had been through thick and thin since we started high school and if I couldn't share this bounty with them then what was the use? I might as well start with Gerry.

"Bobbi. You once told me about your teenage years. You once said that you were a bit wild in those days is that true?"

"Yes."

"You enjoyed that phase of your life. It was fun and made you feel free and in control of yourself didn't it?"

"Yes"

"OK. I want to take you back to that time. I want you to remember how you used to feel around the hot boys, how just looking at them and thinking of them made your pussy tingle. I want you to think about how hot it was to make out with those boys. Can you remember that Bobbi?"

"Yes" This breathlessly as she was beginning to pant.

Thinking that I could use one of my previous sessions to advantage, I took her back to the night I had made her believe she was "studying" with Chad. That night she had been an insatiable teen girl, blowing and swallowing her teen heartthrob.

"Bobbi. Do you remember the time Chad came over to study, and you wound up making out and giving him head?"

"Yes"

"It was one of the most exciting and rewarding sexual experiences of your life and you would love to have more experiences like that. You would love to be that wild teen girl hanging out with high school boys. Hot high school boys. Not those stupid jocks though, smart boys. Boys from the science club, the math club. You know the type.

"You mean the nerds?" She asked, pouting a bit.

"Yes. Except you don't think of them as nerds." I continued. "These are smart boys, and smart is sexy. It excites you. You like them, you like the way they are all shy around you. It excites you to think they are inexperienced and that you can be the one to take their virginity. It excites you when they treat you like a goddess, put you on a pedestal."

A cute little smile came over her lips and I saw a flush creep up her neck and face.

"There is nothing hotter to you than teasing these boys and having them pay attention to you. You love teasing them, letting them see down your shirt and into your bra, or giving them a peek up your skirt. You love making out with them and making them cum. The thought of being this loose girl with these boys excites you like nothing else. It makes you want to tease them, to touch them, to let them touch you. Makes you want to act like a slut for them. Can you feel the excitement Bobbi?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Controlling Bobbi Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds