• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Doing Dad's Girlfriend Ch. 07

Doing Dad's Girlfriend Ch. 07

123

All participants are of legal age.

My most recent experience with Alexa and her daughter Adrianna had been via their most amazing birthday gift of two 18-year-old virgins, including the sweetest little Japanese exchange student, Mei. When we parted company, Brooke was still inexperienced having only lost her cherry to a jerk of a boyfriend just before we met, but I did not have the pleasure of showing her how a gentleman treats a lady. Mei was still a virgin.

I had not been exactly selfish when the three of us met at Adrianna's apartment but we did have a fun time and I did get to demonstrate the power of masturbation, especially when carried out by two very cute teens on a mid-twenty-something cock. But that is in the past.

I had left the girls in the care of Alexa back at Adrianna's apartment. Who knows what was going on there? I would find out eventually, I hoped. But now, as I was about to leave the building, I got a call from Adrianna asking me how my date went. I tried to be subtle but Adrianna would have none of it. Instead, she told me (yes, told) me to meet her at her mom's place so we could talk. Really talk.

Although it was already very late I knew better than to miss this conversation with my dad's girlfriend. I still considered her to be his girlfriend although I was fucking her quite regularly. We didn't make much of a show of it as I wasn't too sure how he'd feel knowing I was bagging Adrianna as often as he was.

I was at Alexa's house in no time flat. I let myself in and found Adrianna in the kitchen sipping a fruity cocktail that looked very refreshing. Handing me an oversized wine glass full of the concoction, Adrianna jumped right to the reason for calling me over. "What was it like, Thomas? Tell me. After all, it was my idea. And they are so gorgeous."

By the time she slowed down enough for me to answer I'd already had a couple of huge gulps of the drink and had organized my thoughts sufficiently to give her an outline of the evening with Mei and Brooke. I told her everything, from the moment Alexa had left us to the very last minute when I was heading out the door and Alexa was dropping onto the sofa between two half-nude girls.

"She what?!" said Adrianna.

"I told you: she was thrilled to be left alone I think. You know your mom: she's not going to give up a glorious opportunity like having two sexed-up teens still glowing from their fun with the older man."

We had not been talking long when Adrianna stood up and told me to follow her. I expected to go to the bedroom but she led me to the patio out back... and there I was once more, this time with the daughter.

"Mom told me what she had you endure out here the first time," she said. "I thought it was so hot I had to masturbate with that image in my mind after we hung up!"

It was amazing to hear Adrianna tell me that she'd fantasized about me and her mother fucking in this same spot. I was loving it already. I even wondered if Gina might be up and watching chapter two of this little fuck-show.

"Are you saying you want some of what your mom got, then?"

"You bet your hard-on I do!"

She had already noticed that there was no delay in my reaction to the anticipated action on the patio. "Let me just get on the chaise-lounge then..."

"No way! I want you to service me. That's the difference." And with that, she sat down the chair and reclined all the way back. But she was still dressed, if you call a tiny crop-top and skin-hugging shorts dressed. I had both off her in no time after which I dropped my own clothes into the pile and stood over her, straddling the chaise, in all my glory.

If I had to say so myself, I would have described the situation as one coming straight from the Harlequin fantasies: fit, healthy man standing over a naked, beautiful woman, pointing his entirely sufficient erection at her face. But I didn't shove it right into her mouth, though I really, really wanted to. Instead, I 'painted' her body with the purple head of my cock. I rubbed it everywhere I could reach including over her superb breasts and along her cheeks. I knelt down to rub my cock along her thighs.

All the time I was doing this I was thinking about how difficult it was to control my body while doing this little show for Adrianna. And I realized how well developed Alexa's core muscles must be to be able to control her own movements for far longer than I was able. I got to a point where it was time to invite Adrianna to lick the pole. I nudged my way forward until I was holding my cock directly in front of her luscious mouth, not quite touching her lips yet.

"Would you mind if I placed the head of my cock at your lips?" I asked her softly.

"I would be happy if you did that."

I lightly touched my pulsing cockhead to her lips, and left it there. Adrianna was even more controlled than I was; she did not move a bit, leaving her lips grazing my flesh.

"Now may I place my purple knob between your beautiful lips?"

"That would be acceptable," she replied.

I leaned I a bit, prying her lips apart with my amazingly hard cock. She opened her lips and mouth just enough to take that first bit of me into her mouth."

I left my cock in place and very slightly moved my hips to play the head about at the front of her mouth every so softly. "May I put more of my erection into your mouth," but this time I was starting to struggle with control a bit.

"You seem a bit anxious, sir. Is there something wrong?" At least I think that's what she said because she had to speak around the short bit of my cock that was in her mouth.

"I am just anxious to feel the glory of your mouth upon my shaft, miss. May I push some more into your mouth? Please?"

Instead of mumbling unintelligibly, Adrianna leaned into me this time, allowing about half of my cock to slip past her lips. She then closed them tight against my flesh. She sucked hard as if to pull more of me into her mouth but held on firmly with her lips. It was a most wonderful feeling.

Then she let me flop out of her mouth. Gasp!

"I think I am tasting some of your ejaculation already. And I see some lipstick marks on the side of this cock," she told me.

As always, quick on my feet, I answered: "Earlier I allowed two teen girls to bring forth my ejaculate. I am certain they had a taste of it, and of my very proud erection. I think that is what you are tasting, miss."

I must have said something right because Adrianna grabbed my cock in one hand and starter to suck on me like a wild woman. She was sucking my cock as she had never done before. But that wasn't enough. Adrianna was so hot that as soon as she stopped sucking me she pushed me down her body and pulled my head tight against her cunt.

When I reached out my tongue to her soft pussy I found it soaking wet, almost dripping, with her juices. I had never seen her so turned on. I made the most of the situation, licking and biting at her labia and clitoris. I thrust two fingers into her as I nibbled at her clit and in less than a minute, had her coming. Loudly. She was loud enough that I figured Gina might wake up and see what the hubbub was all about.

When Adrianna had started coming down from her orgasm I positioned myself over her and lifted her hips so that I could penetrate her fully right there on the chaise-lounge. I held her up slightly as I fucked her hard and fast and just like her, lasted little more than a minute before I was coming deep inside her cunt. I groaned and called out just as she had. I felt just great, buried deep inside my lover, especially as it was my third orgasm of the night.

The next morning Adrianna and I were having breakfast when her mom walked in. She came right over to give us each a hug and a kiss. We watched her get a coffee and sit down at the table with us. She did not say a thing and you can bet I had some questions; I held off for now.

"Are you interested in finding out what the girls had to say after you left, Thomas?"

'No kidding,' I thought but held my tongue as I was sure she could not keep that kind of information to herself. Adrianna, however, had no problem prompting her mother: "tell us, mom. Were they happy with Thomas? Did they learn much?"

Alexa started telling us about her evening after she was alone with the girls. She told us that I had been such a gentleman that the girls were feeling a bit cheated because I had not tried anything. That came as a huge surprise to me, as it had to Alexa it turned out.

"You're kidding!" I said.

"Nope. They were apparently so turned on that you could have slipped each of them that lovely slab of cock of yours."

"What happened, then," piped in Adrianna.

The story Alexa told us had me hardening at the breakfast table and was certain to be doing the equivalent to Adrianna beside me. With me out of the picture but the girls still aroused, the conversation got onto the vibrator Brooke had seen in Adrianna's night table.

"They didn't! Good thing they didn't check the bottom drawer of my dresser," she chuckled.

"No need. I showed it to them myself."

"Mom! You didn't."

"You have the best assortment of sex toys that I know of, Adrianna, even better than mine." The smile on both women's faces told me all I needed to know.

"It was Brooke who brought up the subject of dildos and vibrators, actually. Mei also had questions so I thought, what better than to show them some examples."

"What happened?" I asked hoarsely. This was already good.

"I showed them the various dildos you have, then we moved on to vibrators. Can you believe they'd never seen a real one before? They flipped when I handed them each one that was turned on. Mei really liked the thick purple one," she winked to Adrianna as she said that, "but Brooke was happier with the smaller porpoise, the teal one with the clit extension, you know."

Adrianna was starting to squirm in her chair while I reached down to adjust my position. Alexa was clearly having a good time. She went on to tell us how innocently the girls had asked if they could, you know, maybe try one... "would that be okay, do you think?" they'd asked.

Alexa naturally had played the mature older woman, hesitating as if she might be unable to grant permission for another woman's sex toys. Then she gave in, but only if she could supervise them in the room. By now, Mei and Brooke had been turned on so long that neither expressed any hesitation at testing out their new toys with Alexa present. In fact, when Alexa casually mentioned that she might even take part, the girls were sufficiently surprised but not because Alexa would participate, but that she might do it with them in the room, too.

That did it. I took my cock out of my pants right there at the table, slid my chair back and told them both, "I think I have to touch myself now if you guys don't mind?"

Alexa smiled that glorious smile of hers and said I should do what felt right to me. That was when I noticed that Adrianna was ahead of me: I could see her hand between her legs under her nightgown. When I made the show of taking myself out for some air, she slid her chair back and placed her feet on either side of the chair to reveal her spectacular thighs to my view. I was slowly moving my hand along my erection and Adrianna picked up the same pace using a long middle finger along her slit, back and forth up to her clitoris.

We were there each masturbating in the kitchen as Alexa looked on. "You're going to need to tell us what happened next or we're going to lose our initiative, mom" said Adrianna.

"Well, I agreed to join the girls although I was as hesitant as Thomas had been earlier. After all, I didn't want to force myself on those young women no matter how much I wished to join them."

I was manipulating my balls in one hand while I slid the other along my rigid shaft. To my left Adrianna had let her finger dip into her pussy and once in a while she would look straight at me as she licked her juices off the finger. I just got harder, I think.

"There we were, the three of us all ready to get to the action, but the girls were starting to turn shy so I asked them if they really did want me there, or would they be more comfortable with me out in the living room as they played in the bedroom."

Hesitantly, Brooke answered me, "actually, Alexa, we're kind of nervous about you but not because you're here."

"Oh, what is it then?"

Mei replied, saying "we've seen each other naked but have never seen a beautiful older woman before..."

"... and we're worried that we're just little girls compared to you," filled in Brooke.

Alexa was staring right at her daughter as she continued, "we are all beautiful women here, Brooke, and I am honoured that you would let me be with you, you know, like this."

"Then maybe you could take off your clothes like us," said Brooke, now more confident.

"I took a long time to unbutton my blouse, giving them a good look as button was released. Then I pinched my bra open but didn't let the girls out quite then..." Alexa trailed off as she said this. Then she did something unexpected, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse — it was the same one, of course — and did the little trick with the fastening on her front-closing bra.

My eyes were locked on her chest as if I had never seen it before when in truth I had tit-fucked her many times. But this was different. I was now stroking my cock with real purpose and I could hear the wetness of Adrianna's pussy as she was thrusting two hard fingers into herself and breathing rather heavily as she was becoming more excited.

"When I released the cups of my bra," and she did so as she continued, "I had the girls' rapt attention. They were staring at me much as you are now, Thomas. It made my nipples so hard that Mei commented on it. She complimented me on how cute my nipples looked and as she did, she pinched her own to pucker them up for me, too. It was the sexiest thing she could have done."

By now Adrianna and I were fully committed to fucking ourselves silly but we were fighting to hold off the guaranteed climax so that we could hear more from Alexa.

"Brooke was the first one to suggest we should try out our vibrators. She took up a position on the bed with her back against one of your big pillows," she said more to Adrianna, "and Mei slid up the bed right beside her. I figured that big a bed could easily accommodate three of us so I slipped in alongside Mei. If only you could have seen it...." She trailed off as she realized how much of an effect her story-telling was having on the two of us.

"You are so beautiful, both of you," she said to us. It made me fuck my hand a little harder.

"Then what?" asked Adrianna. Clearly she was getting close but there had to be more. For my part, I was working hard to keep my balance between 'almost coming' and 'letting go altogether.' It's a very fine edge as most guys will tell you. But I maintained control.

Alexa continued: "with the three of us in line on the bed, Mei made the point that I wasn't quite as naked as they were, so I lifted my skirt up just like hers was and slipped off my underwear. To be honest, it was starting to feel bizarre. Here I was with two girls whose total age was ten years less than my own age. I needn't have worried because Brooke, looking down at my pussy, said excitedly to Mei, 'she's shaved down there!'"

"Indeed, that became their topic of interest and I had to slide down and expose my cunt to those two teenagers. Mei even reached over to touch my little patch of pubic hair. Brooke seemed to want to but never did."

As she was telling us this part of the story, Alexa reached underneath her skirt and slipped off her underwear. Tiny, lacy and with a giant wet spot at the front. It was wonderful. Then she leaned back and took up a position like that of her audience. And her hand slipped down to do what it would have to do now.

Three adults, each completely familiar with the other two, and there we were in the midst of a group masturbation session. I had to say something, "I can't believe we've never done this." I didn't say it was intelligent, just that it needed saying.

"Want to hear the rest of the story?" asked Alexa.

Adrianna was past words now so all she did was grunt in the affirmative; I was little better off and gave Alexa an uh-hun of my own.

"We each took our vibrators and despite the girls' inexperience, they needed no further instruction than 'this is how you adjust the speed' and we were soon all three simultaneously pleasuring ourselves. I was taking it pretty easy at first, especially as I was using your black dildo, you know, the BIG one?"

Adrianna: "Uh-hun...."

"Soon enough Brooke was thrusting most of her vibrator into her young cunt. Mei, on the other hand, was concentrating on her clit and the wetness of her labia. Both were completely focussed on their own pleasure so I let 'big black' slip between my lips. I hesitated and spit on my hand to really wet its head because even my cunt won't take that much all at once."

I was in pretty good control of my demanding orgasm, but I had slowed myself down to almost no movement, just enough to stay on the knife edge of coming. "How big is that dildo," I asked to neither woman in particular."

Alexa replied by holding her hands at least a foot apart, then her two hands in a circle that was far larger than my own circumference. "Holy shit!" I said. "Did the girls see what you were doing?"

"I had about half that cock into me when Mei noticed. She actually gasped when she saw it in there. Brooke immediately looked to see what was going on and she had the same reaction. The best part, though, was that neither girl stopped fucking herself as they watched. I loved the audience and found myself pushing that cock deeper into myself than I have ever let it. I was so completely filled up it almost scared me."

Alexa explained that the girls had been so surprised that neither could say a word.

"I was the first to speak," said Alexa. "I let them know that something this big was not usual, especially for young women like them, after all, I did have rather a lot of experience, I explained. They understood just fine, but were worried it would be painful for me so I explained that if a woman was careful, she could take a lot of cock, just like I was."

Alexa continued: "'Are you saying we could do that?' Brooke asked me, aghast at the possibility. I told her she could do anything she chose as it was her body, and her pleasure. But this might be a bit much so soon in her sexual life.

"No kidding," added Adrianna, "that thing is a monster and I rarely even use it."

"They understood, but the best part for me was that even as Brooke was grilling me about 'big black' Mei just kept fucking herself with her vibrator. She was barely listening but her eyes were locked in on my cunt as I slipped that monster in and out. I was taking pretty easy as I didn't want to scare them any further, if you know what I mean."

"So the three of you were all masturbating together at the same time," I commented, barely able to contain my pleasure at the image.

"Just like we are now," replied Alexa. Sometimes I am dumb enough not to notice obvious stuff I think.

"Then what?" said Adrianna, voice heavy with an impending orgasm.

"We were all fucking ourselves just like the three of us now, but Brooke got the idea that she wanted to help me. She actually reached over to me and pushed my hand away so she could fuck me with 'big black.' Although she was hesitant at first, I encouraged her to fuck me and that I was really enjoying it. Not to be left out, Mei reached over to Brooke's vibrator and took over just like Brooke had with me. But Mei continued to fuck herself at the same time. I just positioned myself so that Brooke had full access to my pussy as I watched Mei doing her bit for our orgasms.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Doing Dad's Girlfriend Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds