• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Rebellious Princess Ch. 01

Rebellious Princess Ch. 01

12

A wild young redhead from suburban Detroit, Beth was determined to rebel against her strict catholic parents whenever possible. One particular point of contention was her Hispanic boyfriend of six months. Her parents had numerous issues about Miguel, from his age to the neighborhood he lived in; he was twenty-five and lived in a dilapidated area close to the city center. Beth and Miguel hit it off immediately when they met at a mutual friend's house party.

Miguel was born in Columbia and had the most beautiful complexion, dark brown eyes and a mild accent that drove her wild; his Hispanic ethnicity and neighborhood were a bonus that drove her conservative parents crazy.

Although they were dating exclusively, they weren't in any official relationship. Each weekend she expected Miguel would make it official. As the months passed, she had relented that he likely didn't feel it needed to be spoken and was obvious; Miguel was clearly more mature and it could explain his lack of need to ask her out officially.

Typically, their time together was on weekends and entailed going to his friend's homes, getting high and having a great time. A few weeks in to their relationship, they began to get sexual. Miguel maintained the stance that they would only play orally. Uncertain of his motivation, he was a terrifically selfless lover who was orally gifted.

Miguel lived in a tiny basement apartment a short bus ride to the downtown core where they would meet up with his friends; grab a bite to eat and then head to the party house. It was late when she arrived at his house this weekend and he was eager to get to out. Beth pulled her little Hyundai up to see him waiting on the front porch.

Miguel met her at the car and gave her a kiss, "You sure you don't want to drive down so we can get there faster?"

Beth shook her head, "You know I don't like to drive down there!"

"Let's get going so we don't miss that bus then!" Miguel rolled his eyes before taking her hand and briskly walking to the bus stop.

Miguel put his long arms around Beth's petite frame and pulled her close before kissing her lips. With their tongues entwined they embraced while they waited for the bus to arrive. Once on board, they headed to the back for the short trip downtown. Miguel put his arm around her and caressed her hair at the base of her neck. He watched the goose flesh and delicate hairs on her arms stand up as shivers ran through her body. Miguel stared in to her jade green eyes for a moment before kissing her again.

At the party, Beth stood out as usual. Everyone at the party was Latino and being a pale skinned redhead she was definitely out of her element. For the most part it was the usual group of people with a few new faces smattered throughout the crowd. After the first few weekends, she began to feel much more comfortable and the group seemed to accept her as one of their own. Miguel always made a point of introducing her to anyone new and tonight was no exception.

A tall muscular guy waved at Miguel and began to head over, "Miguel!"

"How are you doing Javier?" A crazy handshake took place as the two greeted each other. After a brief conversation in Spanish, Miguel turned and introduced her to Javier, "This is my girl Beth I told you about."

Beth smiled politely, "Hi Javier."

Javier's eyes slowly roamed over her. An eternity passed as Beth watched him blatantly guide his eyes over her black tights and breasts before finally stopping at her eyes. "Hola Mami."

Miguel looked at me, "Javier is a good guy to know when you want to party and his home is always ready to go too!"

Uncertain of the depth of his words, Beth just smiled knowingly at the two men. Javier and Miguel began speaking in their native tongue again, leaving her standing there awkwardly. Occasionally the two men looked at Beth and smile before returning to their animated conversation.

"You ready to start this party baby?" Miguel put his arm around me.

Beth tucked herself in to his side, "Sure."

"Javier has some killer shit for us baby!" Miguel followed Javier to a back room with Beth in tow.

Once inside Javier closed the door. The room was small, dimly lit and sparsely furnished. Glancing around it appeared to be a home office of sorts. A desk was pushed up against one wall with a filing cabinet beside and a small couch with a coffee table against the other.

Javier sat down and leaned over the table busily working on something that Beth could not see. Miguel sat at the desk chair and motioned for Beth to sit on his lap which she happily complied.

Miguel grinned widely at Beth, "This will be some good shit."

When Beth finally caught a glimpse of Javier's work, she realized he was spreading a white powder out on the table and chopping it up in to lines. Immediately she looked at Miguel horrified, "is that...?" To this point they had only smoked weed or hash, so cocaine was an area of natural concern for her.

"Relax baby, you are going to like this shit." Miguel squeezed her waist. "I'm right here and will look after you baby. You have never felt as relaxed as this is going to make you."

Just when she thought her heart couldn't race any faster, Javier looked up and held out a small straw for Beth, "Try it Mami, you like it."

Miguel nudged her off his lap in the direction of the small couch, "Just like on TV baby. Sniff it up, one in each nostril."

Sitting beside Javier with the straw in hand, she leaned over as the two men eagerly watched. Miguel was clearly amused by her apprehension and chuckled. Kneeling across from her he took the straw, leaned over and quickly snorted a line up before handing the straw back to Beth.

Leaning over again, she struggled prevent her hair from landing on the intricately laid out lines. Javier quickly reached over and held her hair in to a makeshift pony tail. Beth quickly snorted her first line and most of it disappeared.

Miguel pointed to the small line beside it, "One more baby, this is gonna make you feel amazing."

Beth leaned forward again before she lost her nerve and snorted the second line up. The guys cheered when she sat up and sunk back in the couch, watching intently as Miguel took another line before returning to the office chair.

As the guys spoke unintelligibly, she watched curiously as Miguel's face change to a relaxed and care free expression.

"I don't feel anything yet. Is that normal?" Beth stared across the room not speaking to anyone specifically.

Javier just smiled, "Soon Mami."

Sitting silently in the small room, they listened to the music from the front room pushing through the door. A few minutes later, Beth felt very aware of her surroundings, hyper alert. Taking in her surroundings again she noted that Javier had a big smile and glossed over eyes; he was staring intently at her. Miguel motioned for Javier to cut more lines.

Javier made two more short thin lines in front of Beth and handed her the straw again. This time she managed her own hair by pulling it in front of herself and holding it tight against her chest. Inhaling quickly, she snorted the first line. As she started the second line, she became very aware that Javier was gently rubbing the small of her back. Finishing the line quickly, she handed him the straw back and sat back forcing Javier to remove his hand.

The two men laughed and carried on their Spanish conversation. Beth found that didn't care at all this time. A euphoric, care free feeling came over her and she was happily lost in her own mind. Beth was startled to reality as Miguel took her hand and they headed back out to the party leaving Javier alone in the room.

Miguel pulled her close and ground his hips against her as they danced hungrily to the music. Beth had never felt so aware of her body when Miguel's big hands danced over her body. They danced for an eternity only stopping when the euphoria began to fade.

Miguel stopped dancing and guided Beth to the back room again. Javier was sitting right where they left him and began cutting lines on cue as they entered the room. Taking her place beside Javier and watched he set lines up in front of each of them again.

Beth took the straw from Javier and leaned over; Javier's hand immediately began caressing the exposed flesh above her waist. Once again, she snorted the two lines quickly and sat back in to the sofa.

It was only a minute when she began to feel the euphoria kick in this time. Barely able to focus on the guys or the room as they both snorted their lines. Spanish voices and loud Latin music overwhelmed her senses as she lay back smiling on the small couch.

"Babe!' Miguel put his arm over her shoulder. "I'll be right back. You okay hanging here for a bit?"

"Sure baby." He gave her a quick kiss and she watched as he left the room closing the door behind him.

Feeling a hand squeezing her thigh, Beth turned to see Javier smiling. His hand was inches from her crotch as he squeezed and rubbed her thigh.

Beth tried to pry his hand off her leg, "Stop it!"

Speaking Spanish he seemed unfazed and quickly put his hand back and began pulling at her leg more aggressively as he tried to part them.

Beth stared him in the eyes and shook her head NO as she attempted to push him away again, "Javier! I SAID NO!" His grip was too strong and he responded by squeezing her thigh harder.

"Blow isn't free Mami." His other hand grabbed the back of Beth's neck and pulled her face to his. Quickly turning her face to avoid his lips, Javier licked her cheek like he was enjoying a popsicle.

Pushing him away Beth stood up in an attempt to head for the door; his big hand grabbed a hand full of her hair and in one swoop, pushed her over the arm of the couch. Javier was stronger than he looked. Using his forearm he pinned her tightly to the couch as she screamed out; it was useless as her voice faded against the loud music.

Javier tugged at her tights and began pulling them over her round ass taking her tiny pink thong with them. She did her best to struggle but he persisted and before Beth knew it, he was pawing her exposed ass and pussy with his free hand.

His fingers pushed roughly at the opening to her tiny pussy parting her lips. His fingers worked quickly in to her and he wasted no time pounding them in and out of her. Beth screamed and gasped for air and Javier violated her pussy with his thick fingers. As his fingers moved faster, he pressed her harder in to the couch in his excitement crushing her in to the arm of the couch.

Beth closed her waiting for the inevitable. Javier didn't allow her much time to imagine his next move.

When his rock hard cock began rubbing her opening, she knew for sure where he intended to put it. Javier mumbled in Spanish as he rubbed himself up and down her slippery lips. It was only a mere moment and he pushed himself deep in to her causing Beth to scream out at the top of her lungs. His cock stretched her wide open causing tears to stream from her eyes as he worked his thick tool in and out of her.

Every thrust caused Beth to yelp and scream out pleading for it to end, but Javier had other plans. He responded by grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling her head back. The sound of his balls slapping against her followed by the sound of her wet pussy sucking at his cock was all she could hear now. Javier held her head keeping the neck craned back as he pounded her as hard as he could.

As he savagely ploughed in to her she became ashamed as the first tingles of an orgasm began to build. Her mind could not comprehend how pussy was enjoying Javier's relentless assault; her body had betrayed her. Trying her best to prevent herself from cumming she tried to focus on anything but what was taking place, but her orgasm took on a life of its own.

When Javier released her hair and put both hands on her hips, she realized that she was pushing back on his hard cock, "Fuck!"

Javier responded by slamming his cock deep in to her causing her body to quake as her orgasm washed over her in a ceaseless earthquake of pleasure. Javier never slowed and grabbed her hips firmly as he began to power fuck her as hard as possible. His breathing became erratic and Beth knew he was close.

"Don't cum in me! Javier! PLEASE!" She watched over her shoulder as Javier smiled with wild eyes.

He mumbled in Spanish with a determined look on his face. The only word Beth understood was 'puta' in the barrage of unintelligible Spanish.

"PLEASE!" Beth shook her head back and forth in an effort to get his attention. "Don't cum in me!"

It was no use as he had clearly tuned her out judging by the glassed over look in his eyes. He pushed himself deep in her and held his cock there. When Beth pulled forward to get his cock out of her he pinned her against the arm again and buried himself deep in her. Javier's groans filled her ears at the same time his cock twitched and pulsed deep inside her.

Once satisfied that his balls were empty, he stood and zipped his pants up. Beth quickly pulled her tights back up and slid back in the seat. Her pussy pulsed and she could feel a wetness building in the minimal fabric of her panties. Javier handed her the straw and pointed at the lines on the table. Leaning forward, she snorted them up praying that it would clear her mind of had just happened.

Beth sat for a few moments wondering where Miguel was. If he came in now, he would know that Javier had fucked her. The room smelled of sex. Once she felt in control, she stood and left the room hoping to find Miguel.

From the door way she saw him standing in the kitchen talking to his friends. Without looking at her, he put his arm around her and pulled Beth close to him as he continued his conversation. Beth just stared up at him waiting to get his attention.

When their eyes finally met, Miguel smiled and spoke casually, "Are we good?"

"What?" Her mind raced trying to understand what he meant, "Where did you go?"

"You paid Javier for the treats right?" Miguel smiled.

Beth stared at him in disbelief, "He fucked me Miguel!" The music quiet as she screamed out the words.

At this point you could cut the tension in the kitchen with a knife and his friends took their leave quickly. Miguel began caressing her back, "It's just sex baby, not a big deal right?"

Beth pulled away from him. "You knew? You knew he was going to fuck me?" Miguel looked puzzled as if he didn't understand why she was upset.

"Javier fucked me! You knew he was going to and left. You never told me about paying for it!" Beth fumed angrily and her she could feel the heat in her face.

Miguel spoke calmly, "It's just sex baby, relax."

"Fuck You! Don't call me again." She stormed out of the kitchen and made her way to the bedroom where the coats were stored. Quickly sorting through them she found hers and put it on.

"Javier's party is just getting started; where you going?" It was Miguel's friend Maria.

Beth feigned a smile, "I'm not feeling well and am going to call it a night." Beth hardly believed that she hadn't heard the exchange of words that took place moments ago in the kitchen.

Maria pouted her lips and gave her a quick hug before she left. After a scary ride back to her car on the bus, she unlocked it and climbed in the back seat to sleep before driving home. The next morning she was tempted to go in and give Miguel a piece of her mind but decided to just go home instead. Her mind raced over the events of the night. How could he let another guy take me like that? How could he just give me to him like that? He should have told me about it.

"Fuck him!" She started the car and drove home. Her pussy was still sore from the abuse Javier had given it. Initially only to calm herself she placed her hand on herself. As she drove she found herself thinking about being taken and how intense her orgasm had been. It wasn't long and her hand found its way to her bare pussy and rubbed the slippery mess that remained of Javier.

That week was a long one and Miguel left numerous messages that were never responded to. Beth had found herself thinking back to Javier and pleasuring herself. When the weekend rolled around she was at a complete loss. After much debate, she decided to head over to confront Miguel in person; if he didn't care about Javier fucking her, maybe she didn't either.

Beth called Miguel on her way to his house but it went direct to his voice mail. Opting to not leave a message she continued the short drive to Javier's. Beth was stunned to find that he wasn't home. In her mind she had envisioned a grand apology, an explanation or something from Miguel; instead she stood alone in the cool night air on his doorstep.

Against her better judgement, she jumped in her car and drove in to Detroit to see if she could locate him at one of our usual hangouts. The first few regular homes were completely dark. When she pulled up to Javier's, she could hear the music blaring from the street. This was definitely the party house again.

At this point Beth was furious with Miguel but her anger would not let her leave without confronting him. Walking in the house she looked around to see many familiar faces but not Miguel's. Her eyes made their way to the closed office door and her mind instantly returned to the hard fucking she received there a week ago.

Casually she walked around, socializing with the people she knew before grabbing a drink from the kitchen. Maria smiled at her, quickly slipping through a small crowd and giving Beth a hug.

After the initial small talk, Beth inquired if Miguel had been around yet as nonchalantly as possible. Maria just shrugged, "Not since last weekend. He left not long after you."

It was the weekend and she needed to let loose. Deciding to make the best of the situation, she pulled Maria to the living room to dance. Beth told herself that she needed to forget about Miguel and just have fun; fun was exactly what she intended to do.

Beth watched Marie closely, trying to emulate her sultry hip movements. Maria grabbed Beth's hips in an effort to show her how it was done, but it was useless; for a woman who loved to dance as much as she did, Beth had two left feet.

"I'm sure you came out dancing!" Beth screamed over the music in to Maria's ear before bursting in to laughter.

Maria grabbed both her hands and danced her around the floor forcing her hips to move, "Looks like I'm going to be teaching you forever at this rate."

Both girls laughed and danced until they were exhausted and in desperate need of drinks. Beth took Maria's hand and guided her to the kitchen.

Leaning back against the cupboards, Maria took a long drink before looking at Beth seriously, "You don't need Miguel."

Beth choked at the unexpected comment, "What?"

"Miguel. He doesn't deserve you." Maria took another drink. "Real men don't pull that shit Beth."

Beth was wide eyed, "I know, right?"

"You need to stay single like me and enjoy yourself." Maria gestured to her body with one hand, "This belongs to me baby! Something fine comes along and I am all over that."

Beth snorted a laugh mid-drink spraying a stream of beer out her nostrils, "You are insane! Look what you made me do." Both girls busted in to hysterical laughter.

"You ready for another lesson woman?" Marie pushed herself off the counter with her hips.

Beth responded with her best gangster, "Let's do this esé!"

Grabbing Beth's hand, she dragged her as she shook her head, "I'm not Mexican you puta!"

Pushing through the watchers and talkers, they found their place on in the middle of the room and began to dance again. There was much more laughter than dancing as Beth demonstrated all the new hip skill she had learned.

The door to the office opened catching Beth's eye. Javier stood in the doorway looking out. When their eyes met, her heart began to race wildly. Beth turned quickly and focused on Maria as she tried to come to grips with her emotions.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Rebellious Princess Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds