• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 14

Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 14

123456

Author's notes:

1. This series follows on from my previous series 'Mixed Emotions' in which the characters are introduced and developed. It is strongly recommended that 'Mixed Emotions' is read first.

2. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

3. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

4. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

******************************

Angela and I met on the videography course we both attended. It wasn't anything like love at first sight with bells and whistles, but rather a gentler choosing to work together because we found we had excellent complementary skills, mine in the more technical fields, Ange's in the compositional aspects. We both graduated at the same time and decided to set up our own videography business.

Ange and I became lovers in about week five of the course, so had been an item for nearly three years when we graduated. We had moved in together half way through the first year and had experimented sexually with our needs and desires, exploring each other's limits of pleasure and pain. We had also done some experimental videography of sexual activities, both ours and those of consenting friends. We had plenty of time to experiment with the technical aspects of creating what were pornographic movies, if they were to be judged, but which to us were technical experiments in recording the joy and beauty of people enjoying each other sexually.

One of the things we did not want in our movies was a fixed and unchanging camera position which we very quickly discovered made for a boring final product. It also tended to decenter the picture if the subjects moved, which happened frequently when we set up cameras to record our own activities. I perfected remote controlled cameras in which focus, magnification and angle could be altered from a console. By the end of the course our standard setup was three remotely operated cameras on tripods and one mobile camera, operated by Ange, all of which fed pictures wirelessly into a quad-screen console which I monitored and from which I could control the tripod-mounted cameras. This gave us four complete videos of the same action, which we could then edit at our leisure.

Erotica became our specialty field in addition to the other fields in which we gained experience on the course, such as nature, architecture, sport and adventure activities. It was not surprising therefore that shortly before we graduated from the course we established a business named VideoErotica Inc. and began putting our name out in the marketplace, offering services to diverse people and organizations, from couples who wanted sexy movies of themselves right through the spectrum to those offering pay-by-view erotic movies for sale on the internet. We were therefore thrilled when we had a call from a woman calling herself Dana from the strip club and brothel 'Dana's'.

We arrived for the interview at the appointed time and were shown in to an interview room by Emma, the receptionist, who, we noted, was about six months pregnant. Dana introduced herself, Todd, Trudi, Chris and Gabby, offered us water, tea and coffee, and told us a little about 'Dana's' club and organization.

"While we are ostensibly a registered strip club and brothel," explained Dana, "We also undertake a great number of other activities including sexual counselling, sexual education, training for BDSM activities, for which we have our own fully equipped Dungeon, as well as providing facilities for many people to live together in a wide variety of relationships. One aspect that we have discussed occasionally but have not fully investigated is that of creating erotic videos of what happens here and of specific scenarios. We're finding that an increasing number of clients are requesting videos of scenes they undertake here but without going into the whole developmental process of making these we've been unable to provide this service. We noticed your advertisement in a local sex shop and wondered if you'd be interested in providing the service for us on a contract basis."

Ange and I looked at each other, smiled, then both tried to talk at once, both stopping.

"You go," said Ange.

"Thank you for your kind offer. The short answer is yes, we would be very interested in providing the service you envisage and in working with you to develop erotic videography here."

Dana glanced at the others there and smiled.

"That's awesome. Thank you," replied Dana. "Right, you're the experts, so you'll need to tell us what you need to set this up. We also need to discuss our business relationship and lots of other details, but we're extremely pleased that you've agreed in principle. Now, how about a tour of the facilities?"

We agreed that this would be an excellent idea so Dana and Todd took us on a tour while the other three 'Dana's' people excused themselves and returned to other work they had to do. Dana took us first to the public areas so we could see where the strip shows took place and then she took us to a couple of vacant rooms used by prostitutes, followed by visits to the toy rooms, as she called them, where sexual toys could be used either solo or with partners. While she explained what happened in each area Ange and I focussed on the possibilities of setting up cameras to create videos of activities taking place in each place we visited. We didn't see too many problems as we could extend the camera setup for the strip shows and could use fewer and smaller remotely operated cameras in the private rooms.

Todd remained at the club to do some work while Dana then took us the short distance to her home, which she told us was where everything started when her parents and Gabby's parents had set up the first 'Dana's' club many years earlier. She explained how the houses had been joined together, then modified and extended, before the strip show and brothel had moved out to their present premises.

"However, we have retained some things here. This is where we live, relax and play," said Dana.

The back yard was huge with a large pool, trees and shrubs, a very big patio and outdoor furniture.

"When we have a celebration, like a major birthday party, anniversary or, soon, the birth of two more children, the mother of one being Emma, as you may have noticed, we all come here. We also have the Dungeon in the basement, largely unchanged from how it was originally when I was still a teen." Dana paused, a dreamy look coming into her eyes as she remembered those days, remembered finding out about sex by watching her parents in the Dungeon as she came from stroking her clit at the foot of the stairs. "Anyway, when we're here we're all naked, in fact it feels strange walking around here with clothes on. So I'm going to remove mine, you can also if you wish."

Without further ado, Dana unfastened her wraparound dress, which dropped to the floor, leaving her standing stark naked. She picked up her dress and placed it over the back of a chair.

Ange and I looked at each other, then, as if by mutual agreement, we removed our clothes, placing them on chairs as well. I was momentarily embarrassed as I turned around due to my half hard cock protruding from my nest of hair. Dana glanced at it, then at me.

"Yeah, we see a lot of them like that here," she grinned. "Is that for me?"

I assured her it was if she wanted it and that she was very sexy, especially the matter-of-fact way she just dropped her dress and was naked beneath.

"Well, it's a real buzz at my age to know I can still turn a young man on, especially one with such an attractive partner. Thank you. Maybe I'll be able to get to know you better some time, assuming Ange doesn't mind," replied Dana, glancing at Ange's face to see how she was taking the inviting comments to her man.

Ange didn't quite know what to say, so she remained silent and gave both Dana and me a smile, then looked at my cock, unconsciously licking her lips.

"Come on down to the Dungeon," invited Dana, heading down the main hallway before turning off down a stairwell.

Ange and I followed her, Ange surreptitiously holding my cock gently and rubbing it slowly. By the hardness and protrusion of her nipples she seemed to be very turned on; she was very easy to turn on I had learned.

We entered the Dungeon and Ange gasped in amazement at the equipment spread around the place and the sumptuous, luxurious feel it had. While we were far from experts or even widely experienced in Dungeons, we had been in a couple during our learning on the course but they were only pale shadows of the one we now stood in. Once our amazement waned slightly, we started discussing camera angles, exposures, where we could set up a console and other technical matters. Dana listened in only mild understanding and answered any questions we had. I felt that she was assessing out technical expertise at this stage to ensure that we were capable of carrying out the work she envisaged.

After our discussion ended, she asked if we'd like to experience anything here. I looked at Ange as she looked at me and I noticed she was quite flushed.

"What sort of things do you have in mind?" I asked, naively as it turned out.

"Oh," said Dana, "I guess it would be best if we did a quick tour of the Dungeon so you know some of the possibilities, I guess."

Dana took us around the Dungeon, explaining some of the uses of each piece of equipment, opening cupboards and drawers to show us the dildos, whips, canes, vibrators, clamps, needles, ropes and a myriad of other equipment that she told us was used to create sexual pain and pleasure. Ange was intrigued with the sex swing and asked if she could try it out.

"Of course," replied Dana, holding the swing still to let Ange climb clumsily into it.

She sat on the edge of it, feet hanging down.

"It doesn't really feel that sexy," she said, a disappointed note in her voice.

"Ok, so lie back in it," said Dana, then taking Ange's arms and legs and attaching them to the corners of the swing. "How does that feel now?"

"Ooohhh, that feels sexy," replied Ange. "What happens now? Do I just lie here?"

Dana laughed. "No, silly, you get fucked now."

She turned to me. "You ready to fuck her like this?" she asked, looking at my now fully hard cock.

"Yes, more than ready," I replied as I gazed at Ange's moist pussy so beautifully and helplessly displayed.

"Right, then stand here while I adjust her height."

I stood where Dana had indicated and she adjusted the height of the swing so that Ange's pussy was lined up with my cock.

"Ready?" asked Dana.

I nodded, then Dana pushed the swing away from me and as it swung back I noticed that Ange's cunt entrance was lined up perfectly with my cock. The first swing missed, my cock head pressing against her left labia. I pushed the swing away again and lined up with her cunt, impaling her on my hard cock before she swung away from me again.

"Well done," complimented Dana. "Now, Ange, when you feel Bill's cock enter you, you need to clench your muscles and hold on. He will only really fuck you once you have stopped yourself swinging backwards. Ok?"

Ange nodded, dubiously, and I pushed her back again. The next three times she was unable to stop herself swinging backwards but on the fourth time she gripped me hard enough so I stayed embedded in her.

"Well done, Ange," said Dana, "Now, Bill, just fuck her hard, make her cum and you cum too."

I did just that, holding onto Ange and the swing as I fucked into her as hard as I ever had, bottoming out in her cunt, my balls slapping against her perineum. Dana walked behind her and rolled her nipples between her finger and thumb. Ange started making low moans, rolling her head from side to side as she climbed the slope towards her orgasm. I was climbing that slope also, the sensations of her cunt walls stimulating my hard cock, sending wonderful sensations coursing through my body as I increased both the depth and speed of my fucking. I couldn't remember when I'd felt so horny. I was nearly there and so was she, it appeared as she arched her back and let out a scream, writhing as much as she could in the swing as she came hard. Her clenching cunt gripped my cock tightly, increasing the sensations so that I squirted my cum into the end of her clasping cunt as I held her against me and came hard.

We remained like that for what seemed a long time but was realistically about 20 seconds, before we relaxed. She opened her eyes and smiled up at me.

"Thank you, darling, that was wonderful," she murmured.

"Yes it was," I agreed, bending forward and kissing her.

I released Ange; Dana untied her and helped her off the swing. We cleaned ourselves up then slowly came back to our professional demeanor.

"Thank you, Dana, that was such fun. I now know why people have Dungeons," said Ange.

"Pleased you enjoyed it," replied Dana, "That's not the only reason for Dungeons and not everything that happens here is as pleasant as you experienced. If you can imagine being whipped or caned until your ass is bleeding then you'll get an idea of some of the more challenging activities."

"So why would anyone do that voluntarily?" asked Ange.

"For a wide variety of reasons, some of which are as simple as being able to prove to themselves that they can take that pain, that they enjoy practising changing pain into pleasure, that they lost a wager and that was the consequence, that they are competing with someone to see who can take most punishment, that they have misbehaved in their relationship and this is the punishment, or for any of a wide range of other reasons."

"Oh," replied Ange, then looking at me continued, "Don't you go getting any ideas like that."

I smiled back at her. "Not unless you want me to," I replied.

We finished our inspection of the Dungeon and Dana escorted us upstairs and then through to the huge indoor spa pool, explaining the need for its size, and then to some of the play rooms containing various toys and pieces of equipment.

"This used to be the strip club downstairs and brothel upstairs before we expanded," said Dana. "We kept some of the rooms as play rooms for us, the remainder we turned into bedrooms and suites for the extended family."

"There's nobody here though," commented Ange.

"During the day most people work in the business at the club. Down the far end of the house is where some women take care of their children and that's a separate area which is off-limits for visitors for obvious reasons. However, if you want to use any toys in the toy rooms I can probably help you."

"Now?" asked Ange.

"Yes, of course, if you wish. What we do have is a type of stimulator which uses tuned frequencies to stimulate nerves without having any vibrations or noise. Why don't you both have a try of these?"

Ange looked at me and smiled. "You game?" she asked.

"If you are," I smiled.

Dana led us to a room and took two devices from a drawer. She then first of all fitted Ange's, pushing what she called the battery pack into her cunt and holding everything in place with a tight belt around Ange's waist and a tight crotch strap. She then put a waist belt on me and a strap between my legs. The strap was single in my ass crack then split each side of my cock and balls, and held a battery pack just behind my balls.

"That's the simple guy's strap. There are more complex ones which separate or compress the balls. The actual stimulator is built into the device. When you turn it on using the remote controls," she showed us these in her hand, "Then you will feel the stimulation. It will continue until it's switched off. All understood?"

We both nodded, then she handed us each a remote control. I pressed the on button and the indicator light came on at once. I noticed Ange wriggle her hips a little, then press the on button on hers and I felt stimulation in my cock and balls. Dana had obviously given each of us the remote for the other.

"You might like to lie down on the bed," Dana indicated the king size bed. "It can get very intense especially for beginners who usually push everything to the maximum right away."

We lay down and I pushed the button to the right, seeing it go through two, three, four and I released the button when it read five. Ange had progressively been increasing her movements, fucking air as she tried to deal with the sensations pouring through her body from her stimulated pussy. She must have remembered that she could punish me for turning her stimulator up because she pushed her button and I felt the stimulation rapidly increase, causing my balls to contract and my cock to twitch as erotic sensations flooded through me. My cock, which had been semi-hard before, was now absolutely rigid and pulsing. I could feel myself approaching an orgasm, despite having cum hard only a short time ago. I pushed the button again on Ange's stimulator, not watching the numbers, some part of me trying to punish her for turning mine up, while at the same time loving the sensations I was feeling.

Ange screamed, her body shaking violently as she thrashed about on the bed. However, she was not completely out of control because she pushed my button and I felt unbelievably intense erotic sensations pulsing through me. I came, screaming out my orgasm, spraying cum in wide arcs as, in the distance it seemed, I heard Ange also screaming out hers. After a few seconds she stopped, relaxed, unconscious. But my stimulator continued, causing my cock to contract, trying to push further cum out from my drained balls and prostate. The sensations were intense and I felt myself losing a grip on consciousness. The world contracted to a small dot, then nothing.

I awoke next to Ange, who was also awake, our stimulator remotes reclaimed by Dana as she sat on the bed smiling at us.

"Welcome back," she said, "You two behaved in the typical fashion of a newbie couple, winding each other up to the max. The stimulator cuts out automatically when you become unconscious, so that was what happened to you both. How did you enjoy it?"

"It was incredibly intense," I said, "But enjoyable," I added slightly dubiously.

"Yes, mine was awesome," agreed Ange, "I'd love to have it at a lower setting and just cum and cum and cum for ages."

"Yes, that would be great, but guys aren't made like that. I guess you could use it on low and just stimulate for ages without cumming. That could be so frustrating."

"Yes, there's all sorts of games people play with these. Amazing to both wear these while out in public or especially at a party. Great little devices invented by Chris. If you have any technical electronic problems see him. Normally we sell these stimulators but I'll give you one each before you go home, although you mightn't want to play for a few days after what you've been through here. Anyway, come on downstairs and we can have some lunch and a swim if you wish."

We cleaned ourselves up, removed the toys and headed downstairs with Dana to the kitchen.

"Have a swim in the pool while I make us some lunch."

Ange and I headed to the pool, dived in and swam to the far end before embracing each other and kissing.

"What a wonderful place," enthused Ange, "I think we've fallen on our feet big time."

"Yes, I agree. It will be great fun setting things up here. It's probably full-time work, you know, once the word gets out."

Dana made lunch and put it and a jug of lemonade on the shady table, then dived in and joined Ange and I. She was very forward, embracing both of us and pressing her body against us, completely unfazed by the feeling of slippery wet skin on hers. Tentatively I reached down to caress her breast and she responded by holding my cock and giving me a sloppy kiss on the lips. She then caressed Ange's breast and Ange responded in kind.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds