• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Weekend at Alice's Cottage Ch. 04

Weekend at Alice's Cottage Ch. 04

12

We scampered into Alice's cottage with the golf bags after our dates dropped us off. It seemed we were both eager to share our experiences with each other.

"Hi Mom," Alice called out to her mother as we entered the upstairs door off the porch near the parking area. "We're home."

"Hi, Dears," Kathleen sang out. "I'm on the front patio having coffee. How did it go? Did you two have fun with your dates?"

"Oh, yeah," Alice replied. "We're going to grab a quick shower and then we'll be down."

"Okay," her mom acknowledged. "It's still fairly early, only just 9 o'clock. We'd talked about going to the outlet center and looking for a pair of high heels for Erica so he'd have his own. Do you still want to go?"

"Sure!" was Alice's eager reply before I had a chance to speak for myself. "He really wants a nice pair of black patent slingbacks if they have his size."

With that we stowed the golf bags in the closet near the door and headed toward the bathroom, stripping off our things as we went. Soon our clothes were strewn all over Alice's bed and we rushed to the bathroom.

"Let's shower together," Alice giggled. "We've never had the chance to do that I have a special job for you to do for me."

Of course this was music to my ears and I turned on the shower for us.

As the shower warmed up Alice leaned back against the vanity counter top and spread her legs. "I need a little clean up from you," she told me and I could see her pussy was still a bit swollen and leaking a bit of white fluid. It was then I knew Vance had fucked her somewhere out on the golf course and why we had gotten back just ahead of them.

"He fucked you!" I said and she laughed.

"Yes, Darling he did. I hope you were fucked by Clyde, too, as I saw in him bi tendencies a long time ago. I'm glad I got the two of you together as I saw the same in you," she concluded.

I wasted no time and was on my knees licking and sucking on her pussy as she spread her limbs even wider for me. It didn't take long and she began to shudder through an orgasm and I was treated to an increased flow of cum.

Finally, she pushed me back and leaned down to kiss me, "Thank you, my Darling," she intoned and then helped me up.

"I need a favor from you," I told her and reached under the vanity to pull out the enema kit I knew was stored there. "I had to used one of your mom's Tampax's or I'd have leaked all over my panties before we got back."

Alice hugged me to her and laughed, telling me, "You are really becoming a girl this weekend!"

She removed the soaked Tampax and folded it in a paper towel before throwing it in the lidded trash container next to the toilet. She seemed happy to give me an enema and this time I was not embarrassed about what she was doing to me.

"I think you need to wear the butt plug when we go shopping," she told me. "If the boys come by later it will help you be more prepared for Clyde and, in the meantime, it will help you walk like a real girl while we are out shopping."

Actually, I liked the idea. As soon as I'd voided the enema we jumped in the shower together and took turns washing each other. I loved it and wanted to go down on her again, but she decided I was the one needing a 'reward' and proceeded to give me a long lingering blow job and made me nearly faint.

First we blow dried out hair and then we toweled each other off and then redid our make-up with Alice tutoring me on how to go about it and correcting me where I was messing up. Before long we were both ready and feeling fresh. We powdered each other and then with towels wrapped around our chests stepped across the hallway to her bedroom.

Acting as maid, I helped Alice get dressed first. I picked out a nice mint green sheer bra for her, carefully easing her breasts into the cups after clasping the hooks on the back. Then it was time for a garter belt and a pair of light suntan seamless nylons that she allowed me to slip up her legs and attach to each of the four garter tabs. I managed to sneak in a quick kiss on her pussy before holding her mint green sheer nylon boyleg style panties and snugging them in place.

Next came a matching green full slip that reached just below the reinforcement bands of her stockings and then over this I slipped a light green sheath dress down over her head and zipped up the back, noting it stopped just atop her knees.

Resting a hand on my shoulders, for balance, she allowed me to put a pair of white high heels on her feet and then had me stand to put a white pearl necklace around her long slim throat. A white dangly bracelet and white dangly earrings completed her ensemble and she looked good enough to eat - literally and figuratively!

She had me help comb out her now dry hair and then it was my turn to get dressed.

"You have a limited wardrobe," Alice told me, "So we'll have to repeat some things you've already worn to get you to the shopping area looking like the girl you want to be for the weekend."

With that she pulled out the tight fitting floral print slacks I'd worn the day before and put them on her bed. Next came a white blouse with three quarter sleeves and ruffles down the front. A bit more formal than the slacks but it would look okay. Next she got my white bra out, and placed the silicone false breasts with it. She then picked up the pantygirdle I'd worn the day before and laid it out with the rest of the garments along with the stockings I'd just worn while playing golf. The final item was a pair of white flare leg panties that would easily slip over my girdle and not show a pantyline.

Alice was a big help, greasing up my boi pussy and slowly easing the butt plug in place. It did go in easier this time, although I was a bit sensitive that it might hurt but it didn't. It felt good to sense that fullness from the butt plug and my little peepee began to arise once again.

Alice helped me pull on the panty girdle and slipped the four hip pads in place. When she was done I had the waist of a girl and the fanny of one, too! I attached my nylon stockings and oohed to myself at the feelings of them as I worked them up my legs close to the bottom of the panty girdle and tautly attached each stocking. Next came the white flare leg panties and I admired how they caressed my silken clad limbs with their loose fitting leg openings.

Alice put the bra on me and slipped the silicone breast forms in place inside the sheer cups. "You look a bit turned on due to the stiffness of those nipples, but that's great!"

she told me. Next came the white satin blouse and once she'd buttoned up the front and adjusted the ruffles covering the buttons she helped me step into the slacks and zipped them up in the back.

Sliding into the black patent flats was easy wearing silky nylons and I was standing there thinking the false stiff nipples are just indicators of how I really feel. I was turned on again and glad the panty girdle would hide my "clitty" that wanted to stiffen again.

Alice touched up my hair, put a pair of simple gold hoop earrings on me and we were ready to greet her mother.

Bouncing down the stairs Alice said to her mom, "I asked the boys if they'd like to come over for burgers this evening. I hope that's okay with you, Mom."

"No, I don't mind at all, Honey," Kathleen replied. "As a matter of fact, I have a date tonight!"

"Wow!" Alice rejoined. "How did this happen?"

"Well, you know that nice looking man who has the real estate business at the far end of the lake? He's been after me to sell this cottage ever since your dad passed away. Now with you going to college, in my old home town, it occurred to me why not?


"So, while you two were enjoying your boyfriends I called him and asked for an appraisal. I don't know if I'll sell but want to hear what he has to offer. He asked me if he could take me to dinner and discuss with me the current pricing and see if it fits in with what I'm thinking we need to get for this cottage. I hate to sell, but maybe now is the time."

"I understand, Mom," Alice replied. "I can see what you are thinking but I hate to lose this place with so many fun memories - even more so with this weekend's events."

"Well," Kathleen answered, "He's had the hots for me for quite some time, even flirting with me before your dad passed away. It will be interesting to see how my 'date' with him goes. I think he suspects I'll be an easy seduction."

Alice and I both laughed at that and then turned to the schedule for the day. We decided they'd shield me from anyone who might suspect I was a boy dressed as a girl but both were certain I was fully convincing in how I looked. We would go to the outlet mall and find me the shoes I wanted and then Kathleen suggested we look at dresses and skirts.

"You'd love having your own skirt and dress, wouldn't you Erica," she said to me. "It will be a nice add to your wardrobe and the garments and shoes can be kept at our house."

Before I knew it we were whisked away by Kathleen in the big black Cadillac and I sat in the back seat mesmerized by feeling like such a girl. I couldn't resist feeling my peepee through my panty girdle and was happy and frustrated. I wanted to masturbate but the girdle wouldn't let me yet made me happy that it hid my 'manhood' from view.

Before long we pulled up on front of a shoe store and the two of them ushered me inside. The store manager greeted us effusively as soon as we were inside. I wasn't sure if it was because we were the only customers at the moment or if he had other plans.

I looked at Kathleen, and she leaned close and told me, "Don't worry, Honey, he's gay."

We strolled through the store and I oohhed and aahhed at the lovely choices we had. I found a pair of black patent slingback high heels with just over four inch spike heels. Then I spotted a pair of high heeled silver sandals of the same heel style that I loved, too.

"I think you like the 'fuck me' style shoes, Dear, "Kathleen laughingly whispered in my ear. "Let's see if they have your size."

The manager quickly determined my shoe size and returned promptly with both pair for me to try on.

He helped me slip into the first pair, the black patent slingbacks, and I thought spent a bit more time massaging my feet than necessary but it felt so nice through my stockings.

They all had me walk back and forth and I love them. They were comfortable, very sexy, and easy for me to walk like a girl with them on. Of course, the butt plug was helping my gait be girlish.

Then he slipped the shoes off and fitted me with the silver high heeled sandals. This time the massaging was more than before and he even slipped a hand part way up my calf as he did so. Luckily, both Alice and Kathleen were entranced looking at shoes for themselves and didn't notice.

"Are you going to high school around here?" he asked.

"No, I've graduated and will be heading off to college this fall."

He inquired where the college was and then informed me his cousin had a small apartment building just off campus and rented units out to students. "He's really very reasonable," he told me as he kept massaging my feet and turning me on. "I've got his card in case you want to check the units out for a place to live at school."

Alice and Kathleen returned, just then, and I quickly stood and began walking about trying out the shoes. I loved them both and was in a dilemma about which pair to buy.

When he told me the price I said, "Thank you, I'll take both pair."

Alice and her mom were surprised but pleased with my decision. He found shoes for them, even a feminine pink pair of slingbacks for Alice, and fitted them both.

As they walked about on the carpet he took my shoes to the cash register and rang up the sale. I joined him and paid for the shoes. He slipped his cousin's business card inside one of the boxes, whispering, "Be sure to look him up, my dear. He just loves bois who can pass so effectively as girls. You'd be thrilled renting from him."


My mouth fell open when he said that and I realized he had 'made' me as a boy. "It's okay," he continued out of earshot of the two women, "I'm an expert at spotting transvestites and you are one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. I wish you and I had more time - but then if you want to come by some time..."

"I'm pretty new to all this, thank you. I like both boys and girls so I don't know if I'm quite what you're seeking, but you flatter me and I loved your feeling up my feet and legs when you fitted my shoes. But, but," I stammered on, "I'm nervous that you were able to figure out I'm a boy."

"Dear," he said, gently placing his hand over mine on the counter, "I'm an older man and have been looking at boys like yourself for years. I'm sort of trained in this. But," he went on, "You are extremely lovely and very, very sexy looking. The fact that you 'like both boys and girls' is okay. Not everybody is perfect," he grinned.

Just then Alice called to him that she'd found a pair of shoes she wanted and we had to end our conversation. "Maybe I'll see you at my cousin's some time and give you a really great foot massage and more..." he said as he headed toward the ladies.

Five minutes later the three of us were outside walking toward a nearby dress shop.

The frocks displayed were really pretty and I loved the low prices on everything. Both Alice and Kathleen guided me to my size and helped me pick out things to try on. This was a bit unnerving as I'd never done so in an open ladies store, just the one I had worked in when it was closed for the day.

No one seemed to take notice of us and the two of them brought various dresses and skirts for me to try on. I finally settled on a skirt and a dress. My shopping funds were now about exhausted but I was happy with what I had bought.

The skirt was pencil style in a soft gray line with a side zipper. It would hobble my steps a bit but felt wonderful on over my undies. The dress was a silver satin top with a soft chiffon black netting full skirt and rather dressy.

Alice and Kathleen explained I'd need a slip to wear with the skirt and blouse that I had on. Either a full slip or just half would work. "I'd rather have a full slip," I replied and both of them beamed at me for my choice. The dress would not require anything other than bra and panties and whatever I chose to hold up my nylons.

Kathleen bundled us into a lingerie shop and found a silky semi-sheer white nylon full slip with scads of lace across the bodice. It was super feminine looking and she held it up in front of me to make sure it would work. I felt like a girl being well taken care of.

Stopping down the street, we found a nice salad shop with outdoor seating. We took a nice table in the shade and put our bags and boxes down next to us. The waiter soon appeared and gave us menus and water, announcing he'd return shortly to take our orders.

It was lovely sitting there in the soft light of a lazy early summer afternoon enjoying a ladylike lunch. Salad and ice tea for all three of us girls. Men would walk by and we could all sense any admiring glances and then giggle about them when they were out of hearing. "What fun to be a girl," I thought to myself.

The waiter returned with our bill and Alice insisted on picking up the tab. I paid the tip and we gathered up our things and strolled back to the car. It was fun being out, feeling my sensual garments (including the butt plug still in place) caressing and taunting me. It was then I wished I'd really been born a girl instead of acting and living as one.

Back at the cottage we set about preparing things for the boys arrival as Kathleen showed us where the barbeque equipment was and how to set it up. Soon we had the dinnerware and silverware all set and the menu determined. The frozen burgers were set on the counter to defrost and then Kathleen turned to me.

"Time to earn your keep, dear Erica," she said. "I need you to help me prepare for my date as he'll be here in another hour."

With that she took my hand and led me up the stairs while Alice smiled at me and eased into a chaise lounge on the patio overlooking the lake. I was on my own to act as Kathleen's maid. I loved it!

Upstairs she had me undress her in her bedroom. I loved taking her dress off and hanging it up in the closet, then removing her pink slip and doing likewise with that. Next I took off her bra and she instructed me to massage and kiss her breasts after being released from their confinement.

I loved it and stood there suckling first on one and then the other as I fondled each. Kathleen loved it and I knew it was getting her motor running.

"Slip off my shoes and then my stockings, panties, and garter belt," Kathleen directed me. I needed no urging and quickly, but gently, undressed her the rest of the way until she was standing nude before me.

"Kiss my pussy, Dear," she murmured and I knelt and took on the lovely task. Soon she eased herself back onto the side of her bed and placed her legs over my shoulders and urged me to finger her as I suckled and licked her cunt. As I as sucking on her clitoris. and using two fingers in her she came very hard.

Kathleen involuntarily squeezed my head with her thighs as I brought her to climax and it old me I'd done I just right. I was treated to a full squirting of her love juices and swallowed as fast as I could. Again, I loved it!

At last coming down from her orgasm, she eased me away and told me to get the water going in the bathroom.

She had me start up the shower, and when the water temp was just right she had me help her inside and then begin washing her from head to toe. Shampooing her hair came last and then she had me dry her with a soft towel.

I gently patted her dry from head to toe and then softly powdered her with her talcum. She was as fresh as a daisy.

She sat on the stool before the vanity and did her own make-up, but allowed me to assist her with it. That was such a delight and I did feel like her maid. Then it was time to help her dress.

Kathleen had me open her dresser and retrieve a black satin six suspender garter belt and put it on her. Then came a pair of gossamer sheer black nylon stockings with reinforced heels and toes. Her well cared for painted toe nails looked soooo sexy through the dark reinforcement of her stockings. I carefully smoothed them up her legs and made sure they were tautly gartered for her and without wrinkles. Next she had me slip a pair of the most sheer black flare leg panties up her legs I'd ever seen. The panties had about an inch and a half of soft lace at the leg openings and exposed everything inside them due to how sheer they were.

"Hand me that half-cup bra," she directed me to the open dresser drawer. Easing the garment on her, and attaching the hooks in back, I found the bra lifted her breasts to a nice upward tilt but the nipples were almost fully exposed. Very sexy!

She didn't want a slip, choosing instead a black sheath dress of a semi-sheer nylon with a chiffon over skirt. The upper portion was just sheer enough that one could see her nipples if one looked intently enough. Not obvious, but there to be a feast to the eyes.

"I've a pair of black patent leather slingbacks, too," she told me. "They're in the closet. Get them and put them on me, but with a little less feeling me up than that store manager did with you."

I looked up surprised and Kathleen laughed, "It's all right, but I don't think you knew I was aware."

I put a black imitation pearl necklace around her long neck and then added a matching bracelet to her wrist. She looked really spectacular and I couldn't resist telling her so.

"You are too kind to an old lady," she said smiling as she picked up a small black sequined clutch purse and announced she was ready for her date. She looked totally irresistible and I knew her date would succumb to her beauty.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Weekend at Alice's Cottage Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds