• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bathroom Break

Bathroom Break

The bathroom echoes with the sounds of my arousal. Small, wet sounds from my throbbing cock as you milk pre cum from me, and rough, hoarse gasps as I start to pant in exertion. The bathroom is on the top floor of our office building, a floor that was closed for redecoration a while back. No one works up here now, so it's relatively safe, but still, there's no lock on the door to the room itself, and you decided not to let me hide in a cubicle. We're out in the main area of the bathroom, next to the washbasins, facing the mirrors, and there's always the possibility that someone might make the trip up here to use this rest room rather than one of the others. Of course, that just adds to the charge of excitement.

I gasp for breath and thrust my hips, stifling a moan as you squeeze a little harder than usual. You have me standing in front of the counter with the basins, facing the mirror, while you stand behind me, one hand on my ass to guide my speed, the other reaching around in front of me to grasp my rigid member. You don't move your hand at all, of course, you're not giving me a hand job or anything as normal as that. You're simply letting me fuck your hand since I'm such a cheap little slut that I'll do anything to get off. You hold your hand in place, slick with a lube of saliva and pre-cum, and you let me jerk my hips and hump it as your eyes meet mine in the mirror and you tell me just what a naughty slut I am. So desperate that I even agreed when you instructed me to strip naked right here at work, relax, you said, you'll be naked for five minutes then you can get dressed and go back to your desk. And doesn't it make it even hotter? I can't help agreeing with that, but it also means that I have no chance to hide or cover myself if someone does walk in. And that's made even worse by the fact that you've used my neck tie to softly bind my hands behind my back. No hands at all today, slut, you had said, all you are is cock and mouth.

So there I am, stark naked, hands bound behind my back panting and fucking your hand as you lean against me and whisper into my ear about what a good whore I'd make, when suddenly, to my right I hear the door click open.

I freeze. My heart stops. I can't look, but in the mirror I see you look at whoever has come in and give them a huge dirty grin. "You took your time," you say.

"Some of us have meetings to attend" comes the response, a low male voice that shocks me. To be caught like this, by another guy? I've stopped fucking your hand, but you're not letting me off the hook, starting to pump me instead keeping me hard and breathing hard. Finally, I manage to move, I regain some control of my body, and, trying to make my face as calm as possible, look across to whoever has joined us.

I recognise the guy, but I don't know his name. He works in systems I think, a tall African-American guy with a shaved head who clearly works out, and who is now looking me up and down. "Sexy," he grins, and my head spins. My face is scarlet with humiliation, but my cock, in your hand, is as hard as ever and my heart is pounding. What is this, what's going on?

"Well, since you were late I guess we don't have much time," you say, "So we should get right to it."

"Wh- what is going..." I start, but you shush me, giving me a quick spank as emphasis. "Shh, what did you learn? Whores like you don't speak unless they're told to."

"But, what..." SPANK.

"Shut up, slut, and get on your knees."

My face feels, if it's possible, even redder. Could I run for it? But I'm stark naked, my clothes neatly folded and stacked on the hand dryer. What's more you've tied my hands pretty well. I don't know what to do - so I kneel.

"Good girl," you smile, and my skin prickles - it's the first time you've called me a girl, the first time you've messed with my gender like that. It adds to the confused swirl in my head. The guy takes a step towards me. You're not stroking me anymore, but I'm still rock hard, my cock shining and wet. "I'm afraid he's got his hands tied because he can't be trusted," you tell the newcomer, "so you'll have to get it out yourself." My brain can barely process what you're saying.

"Well, that's no big deal," he smiles, and his hands go to his waist, open his belt, unbutton his pants, pull down his zipper. He lets his pants fall to his ankles and takes another step towards me. He's so close now, still in his boxers, but his crotch inches from my face. I look up at you.

"What do you think?" you laugh, "I promised him a naughty little boy-slut to suck his cock. You're not going to let me down are you? Don't speak, don't answer that," your voice drops to a whisper, "Just suck cock."

I don't know what to do. I can't tell if I'm trapped in this situation, or if I want to be here. But I have no time to order my thoughts, as right in front of me, right before my eyes, he's pulling down his underwear.

I was trying not to pay attention before, but as he slides it down the shape and size of his prick becomes clear. He's not hard yet, not at all rising up, but as the waistband goes down and his black shaft is exposed, he's still impressive. The kind of cock that has length and weight even when flaccid. That can really be said to be 'hanging' down. I'm not small, my swollen member that's still standing to attention is nothing to be ashamed of, but it's clear he's bigger.

"Oh look at that," you sigh, "You're so lucky to suck on such a gorgeous dick. Now open your mouth, and suck him hard."

I feel like time stops for me for a moment. What do I do? Can I do this? Should... But suddenly I'm back in the room and it seems that another part of me has made the decision already. I'm dipping my head, leaning down a little to capture that big black cock head between my lips. And just as suddenly I have it, and I'm feeling the strong weight of him, already thickening I realise, between my lips, on my tongue. I straighten up a little, with my hands free this would be easier, but as it is I have to do everything with my mouth and my tongue. I feel a low moan reverberate through his body as I move my neck, lubricate my mouth with saliva and suck his growing length into my mouth for the first time.

He grips my head for a moment, thrusting in as his pleasure and arousal begins to become more serious. I'm shocked to feel the heavy contact of his testicles against my chin, and worry about how rough this will be. But after that he seems happy to let me set the pace and do the work as his heavy cock gets bigger and bigger in my mouth. I don't know what I'm doing, at best, I'm an enthusiastic amateur, but whatever I'm doing is working as before long he's rock solid, the girth of his prick stretching my mouth into the wide, wet O of the true cocksucker.

He stands and lets me service him, lets me serve him. I move my neck, my body, sucking on him with sounds that echo even louder off the bathroom tiles. I try to keep my mouth wet, my lips tight as I suck, taking as much of him into my mouth as I can, but clearly I'm not going to be able to manage anything like a deep throat yet. Instead, I come up off him with a gasp, and teasingly lick from the base of his massive dick to the swollen shining tip. I realise that the taste that has been filling my mouth for the last few minutes has been his thick pre cum, and I feel another flush of shame and embarrassment. And when I look at that big ebony shaft, rock solid and swaying in front of my face, I can't believe I've been sucking on it. But it's wet with my saliva, and I know I have to satisfy him, so my lips wrap around that massive head again, and I tease it with my tongue before I let him run it into my mouth. I realise, to my surprise that I'm still hard.

The two of you have been saying things, but I haven't been able to focus on anything but cock, shame and humiliation. Now, as his breath gets rougher and faster, and I start to move a little more wildly too, I finally tune in.

"Oh, he's a good cocksucker," he growls.

"I knew he would be," you say, a slight giggle in your voice, "he's just such a fucking slut, he'll do anything I say. I had him licking my ass - just face between my cheeks - for hours the other night while I lay on my stomach and watched netflix."

"Oh fuck, this little cock-slut's gonna make me cum."

I feel you crouch next to me, and suddenly your hand is around my aching cock again, stroking me as I kneel, hands bound sucking on this thick, strong, dominant dick. "Are you gonna make him cum, slut?" your voice is a low tease, "Are you gonna make that big black cock cum? You really want to drink that cum don't you? Because a cum-hungry trick like you always swallows, so make sure you do, okay? And you've got to show your man how happy you are to serve him, so look up, look him in the eyes and show how much you love sucking his dick."

I shiver in shame again, but of course I obey. Mouth full of delicious cock, your words in my ear, I look up at this handsome black man so he can see the lust, the slutty abandon in my eyes as I move more, faster, slurping and gagging on his powerful manhood.

And then I feel tension shoot through him, his balls rise, and I realise that I'm bound, naked on my knees in a rest room at work and that I'm about to have my mouth pumped full of thick, salty cum. A second later his prick bucks and spasms in my mouth and unleashes what feels like a torrent of his hot seed into my mouth. The taste dominates my senses like his member dominated me, it's overwhelming as his big dick spurts again and again and again and I gasp, swallow, try not to let it just spill from my lips. I drink his essence, submitting again to both of you, swallowing like a good slut.

And all the while my own pleasure is building, as you tease and stroke me faster and faster. I don't cum at the same time as him, but instead my pleasure peaks as he slides his still-thick member out from my pouting, cock-sucking lips. As his seed trickles from my lips and I see his big, dark shaft shining with his cum and my spit, as he then takes it and smears it across my cheek - then I cum. I cum into your cupped hand I realise later, because you're stopping my spurting arcs of cum from hitting his clothes.

"I knew you'd make a good cock-sucker," you whisper.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bathroom Break

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 672 milliseconds