• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Fun in the Kitchen

Fun in the Kitchen

The doorbell rings and my heart sinks. I quickly rush to the bathroom to fix my hair one last time, adjust my breasts and make sure that I do not have any lipstick on my teeth.

I smile at the familiar face that greets me. He opens the door and with both hands I pull on his beard and bring him closer to me so I can passionately kiss him.

I feel the goosebumps all over me, once he starts to smooth my lips with his, both smiling and taking each other in. *Beep..Beep..Beep* the kitchen timer sounds and I jump, biting him.

In an instant, I realise that the stove is still on and he can continue ravishing his dessert later.

He follows me, grabs a drink out of the fridge and asks if I need assistance. I gesture for him to remove himself from the kitchen, to go and sit down while I finish. I begin to rush around the kitchen like a crazy woman. I want the dinner to be perfect. I am wearing the same dress that I wore for our first date. It is modest but he now knows what I am hiding underneath and can see my large breasts. While I am cooking my long blonde hair is in a loose bun and the navy dress compliments it nicely.

Just as I am concentrating on decorating the cupcakes with icing, I feel him grab both of my wrists and push me up against the bench. I feel his hard cock through his pants rubbing up on my ass. "You like that, don't you?" He whispers in my ear, before biting down on my lobe.

"You know I do," I say pushing back into him. Still holding my wrists he begins kissing me down from my earlobe, nibbling on my neck, while he stretches my right hand up to hold the top cupboard with his hand still over mine.

While he is still kissing me, he works his left hand over my body, until he reaches my panty line. He pulls my knickers down and I step out of them, making sure he gets a good look at how sexy my legs like from the high heels that I am wearing. He grabs my face to position it, so I am still facing forwards away from him. He pulls my dress up and opens his fly.

I stick my ass out waiting for him to enter me. With a mighty thrust he enters me. "Ohhhhh fuck". I scream as I feel him fill me up. I can't get enough of his dick and he knows that. His hand grips mine harder as he penetrates me.

My other hand accidentally went through the icing on the cake. I put the icing around my lips for him to kiss me and suggestively lick the frosting from my finger before grabbing more so he could do the same. I winked at him, daring him to fuck me harder.

He flips me over and carries me up onto the bench. I throw my arms around him as he grabs my ass and lowers me onto him over and over again. I scream in pleasure "don't stop, never stop."

I look into his deep brown eyes as I take his finger and began to suck. "That's it, it's time to get on your knees, before I blow this load deep inside my dirty girl." I nod "Yes master" I say in a tiny voice. I open my legs further so he can see my dripping wet pussy one last time before I drop to my knees.

I lick all of my juice off his throbbing cock, while one hard gently massages his balls. He gathers up all of my hair as he forces my mouth to take all of him, I stare up at him while deep throating him.

He lets out a massive sigh and forced me to get back up on the bench. He lifts my legs onto his shoulders and lowers my juicy cunt above him. He nibbles at my thighs, teasing me. I threw my head back moaning. He was driving me insane, I beg for him "Come on baby, bite my cunt, I need it, I want it." He enters a finger into me, then two, when he entered the third finger he bit down hard on my clit. I scream in ecstasy. His tongue swirled around my wet clit and I beg him to him to fuck me again.

He relished at the opportunity and got back up, picked me up and lowered me down onto his massive dick. My hands were running up and down his back while he fucked me hard. He came hard into me, shuddering as our foreheads touched. We looked into each other's eyes as he gently withdrew himself from me. Our juices combined pouring out of me.

I picked up one of the cupcakes and smashed it into his face, he was so surprised and did the same back to me. We spent the rest of the evening licking the icing of each other's face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Fun in the Kitchen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds