• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Chasing Destruction Ch. 01

Chasing Destruction Ch. 01

Chase Daniels was excited about her date. Excited but nervous. She wasn't sure what to expect after everything that had happened recently... after all the rumors about her began to spread around school.

Seven weeks ago, the 18-year-old popular and beloved senior somehow became the school slut. She had no idea how it started and who started it, but suddenly the whole school seemed convinced that she sucked and fucked countless guys, that she gave blowjobs to anyone who asked, and that she would spread her legs for anyone with a cock.

It started just as talk—whispers in the hallways that eventually turned into taunts and jeers. The usual hellos, friendly greetings, and smiles became disembodied voices calling "slut" and "whore," lustful looks and disgusted sneers. At first she thought it was her imagination, she thought that there was no way they were talking about her. But as time went on, she couldn't deny it.

Then came the writing on the bathroom stalls and walls: Chase Swallows, Chase Fucks for Free, Chase Wants Cock in Her Throat, and the class favorite, Chase D Loves the D. Things escalated even more when a picture of her in her bra and panties that she had Snapchatted to her summer boyfriend almost a year ago was somehow found, copied, and pasted all over school. She had only sent it to him and him alone, and he lived in another state. But someone had found it, and everyone saw it, and it only served to confirm that the rumors about her were all true.

That she was a huge slut that lived for cock.

Chase denied all of it, of course, and her friends on the cheer squad stuck by her and told her that they were also telling everyone that it was all lies. The truth was that Chase had only ever slept with two guys before. One a few years ago, and he had moved away, and the other was a boy she spent the summer with at camp, the one she had sent the picture to because he was so sweet and nice. But all her denying, and even her friends assurance that they were also denying everything, did nothing to stop it.

Chase would go out on dates with guys but they all immediately expected her to either suck them off or fuck them. As the weeks went on, she got more and more depressed, more and more convinced that this was all she was ever going to be seen as.

The worst moment was when she found out about the website.

She was sitting at home dutifully doing her homework at her desk when someone e-mailed her a link. When she clicked on it, it directed her to a page filled with photoshopped images of her having sex and covered in cum. Chase was stunned. There were tons of comments calling her a slut and whore, describing how much she enjoyed having a cock rammed into her, asking how many cocks she'd be able to take, how she deserved everything that was happening to her because she was such a useless bitch that just pretended all this time to be sweet and innocent. There was even a comment about how she once fucked six guys at a party: taking one in her pussy, one in her ass, one in each hand, and two in her mouth. It wasn't true—it had never happened—but everyone in the comments agreed it probably did.

Fifteen minutes after she went through the site, it was gone. She was sure that it was just moved, but someone wanted her to know it existed, that it probably still existed, and on it, people were saying what they really thought about her.

That night, Chase had thought about ending it, about finally stopping the pain the only way she knew how. It had been weeks of it already, and she couldn't take it anymore. She had called her best friend Amanda and talked to her about how depressed she was, about how she felt it would never end. She didn't say the words, but Chase knew her best friend understood what she was thinking about doing. Thankfully, her friend talked her out of it, told her it would be alright, that the other girls were there for her, and that it wouldn't last forever.

They were right.

For two weeks, things had finally calmed down. She was able to walk down the halls without hearing terrible things whispered in her direction. The writings in the bathroom even disappeared. Things were somewhat normal again, and then, three days ago, someone asked her out: Danny Billings, a tall, good-looking guy in her English class. She had originally not wanted to go, but her friends all convinced her she should. They were so persistent, and really, they were just looking out for her, so she finally said yes, hoping for a nice date at long last.

Now, the day had finally come. She had decided to keep her honey brown locks in their loose and natural style, cascades of waves framing her beautiful face, and she had put on her cutest outfit. She was excited, glad to have all the crazy events behind her, and when Danny pulled up and she hopped into the car, she was all smiles.

But when he drove them to the park and pulled over in a secluded area, her heart began to sink.

Without saying a word, Danny smiled at her, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock. Staring at his dick, hard and big in anticipation, something broke inside of her. At that moment, it all became too much: all the struggling, all the fighting. For weeks and weeks she had put up with it and it had finally seemed like it was over, that it was all just a strange, unreal period of time that was all finally behind her. Having Danny—someone that always treated her so nicely—drive her out here and immediately whip out his cock... whatever resistance she had crumbled away... and Chase opened her mouth and lowered her face into his lap.

"Yesssss," Danny hissed as Chase's hot, wet mouth enveloped his cock. "I knew it." Chase bobbed up and down, forcing more and more of his hard cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. With every plunge, with every gag from the tip of it forcing itself into her throat, a piece of her died—a piece of the girl that fought against all of the things everyone was saying about her disappeared. "I knew you were nothing but a worthless, cocksucking whore." He began to thrust himself up as she shoved her head down, faster and faster, fucking her face. "This is all your good for. This is all you're fucking good for."

He continued to thrust his dick into her mouth, forcing it deep into her throat. He called her worse and worse names: cockslut, cumrag, Fuckface Chase. Every passing moment, every bob of her head onto his cock, Chase further accepted that he was right, that this was all she would ever be good for, that this was all anyone would ever see her as: holes that needed to be filled with cock, that wanted and deserved to be filled with cock. All of the work she put into school, all the extracurricular activates, how sweet she acted, how nice she treated everyone, none of it mattered. It was all pointless. She was nothing but a worthless whore only good for serving as many dicks as possible.

"They knew that you'd eventually give in you fucking bitch. They. Fucking. Knew." His cock filled her mouth, stretching her perfectly pouty lips, every word punctuated by a deep thrust into her face. "God, Chase. You're such a fuckrag. You were made for this. You were fucking made for cock."

She was. She knew she was. She was nothing but a worthless whore. She finally, finally accepted it. After all the taunts, after all she read about herself, the fact there was a website full of people saying how much a slut she was, that she was here fucking her face onto a guy's cock, minutes after they left her house, she accepted she would never amount to nothing more than a receptacle for men's cum.

Danny pulled back Chase's hair the second she came to this realization, and that exact moment, the light went out in Chase's eyes and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Yes! Fucking Yes! You stupid cocksucking, cockhungry bitch!"

He erupted into her mouth, holding her head steady, but he didn't even need to because Chase held her head still on his cock as cum spewed into her mouth over and over again, the sticky load coating the top of her mouth, her tongue, and the back of her throat. This was where cum belonged, where every guy in school should be depositing their load from now on: inside of her.

Chase swallowed. And swallowed. And swallowed.

After he was done, his grip relaxed, but she didn't move her face off of his dick. She kept it there because her mouth was made to have a dick inside of it. A few minutes later, he slowly softened, and his fingers tightened into her hair and pulled her head up. As her mouth slid off his cock, saliva connected her lips to his dick, stretching until finally snapping when she was nearly back to sitting upright again. Breathing heavily, he looked into her beautiful blue-gray eyes in a moment that was almost tender. His thumb traced the dried line left behind by the tear, moving from the corner of her eye to bottom of her jaw.

Then he spit into her face.

"You will never—never—look as beautiful as you do with a cock in your mouth."

He let go of her hair and unlocked the car door.

"Get out and take off all your clothes."

Chase resignedly opened the car door and stepped out into the cool night air. She had just swallowed a load of cum. She had let him fuck her face, shove his cock into her small throat, and cum into her mouth. Everyone was right. She was nothing but a cockwhore.

Danny got out of his side of the car and walked over to her. Seeing her standing there despondently, he frowned at her. "Why are your clothes still on? Stop daydreaming about cock and strip. God, you really are useless as anything but a hole." Chased grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt and slowly pulled it off, exposing first her tanned taunt stomach and then her lacey pink bra, her very small and perfect perky tits contained within. For a moment, she held onto her shirt, unsure of what to do with it before his eyes gazed from the shirt, down to the ground and back again.

Chase had gotten the shirt as a present from her best friend and wore it the night she slept with the boy from camp. She loved how cute it looked on her, how the pink complimented her, and the little heart on the breast pocket with her initials inside. It was Chase's favorite shirt.

She dropped it on the dirty ground and proceeded to unbutton her skirt.

After her skirt slipped down her toned, shapely legs—the type of perfect legs that came from hours of cheerleading and gymnastics—she stepped out of it and kicked it to the side, now clad only in her bra and matching thong underwear.

"Fuck. Look at you." His eyes took her in: the exposed skin of the tops of her breast, her perfect legs, and her panty covered mound, almost fully exposed in the flimsy underwear. "Even wearing the underwear of a slut. Turn around."

Chase turned around and Danny breathed out an extended "Fuuuccckkk" as her perfect ass came into view, firm cheeks out in the open and barely covered by a string of cloth. He stepped up to her and grabbed her ass, squeezing and kneading the perfectly sculpted flesh.

"This is your best feature right here. I'm sure people said it was that smile of yours, but they were all lying—your mouth only looks good when it's wrapped around a cock. I can't even begin to imagine how many guys you let fuck your ass. Yeah. Definitely the best thing about you. Your ass is better than your face." With that, he slapped her ass hard, stepped back, and told her to keep going.

Chase turned back around, reached behind her, and unclasped her bra. Her tits barely moved they were so perky. She slipped it off and added it to the shirt and skirt on the ground, and then straightened up. There they were—areolas and hard nipples slightly darker than her lightly tanned skin. Slipping her hand into the waistband of her panties, she pulled them down, and just like that, Chase was completely naked. Her tits and pussy in full view, the latter of which was topped with a small patch of trimmed hair, leaving her puffy pink mound, inner lips barely visible, fully revealed.

"No wonder you are the way you are. You were built for fucking, for dicks to be shoved into your mouth, your pussy, your ass, for cum to cover your tits, your face. How could you ever think you would be good for anything else? Say it. Say that you have the body of a fuck sleeve, made to service cock."

"I have the body of a fuck sleeve," Chase repeated in defeat, every word becoming her reality as she said it. "I was made to service cock."

"Good." He stepped over and stood over her pile of clothes, facing away from her. At first Chase was confused, then she heard him unzip and moments later he was pissing all over her clothes. Once he was done, the fabric thoroughly soaked, he re-zipped and moved away.

"Pick that up and throw them in that trash can over there," he said callously. "The fact that you even wear clothes is ridiculous. You should be naked all the time, so any guy could easily fuck your worthless cunt or tight ass, or shove his dick down your throat. The only thing a cockslut like you should ever be wearing is fucking cum."

Chase bent over, picked up her wet clothes, and carried them over to the nearby trashcan. She wordlessly tossed in the skirt, bra, and panties, but for a moment held her shirt, the little heart on the breast pocket now wet with piss, her initials glinting in the moonlight. Before another tear could fall down her cheek, she shoved it into the garbage.

"Get on the hood," he told her. "On your back, like you're used to."

Chase walked over to the car. She was completely naked and clothes-less. A part of her wondered what she was going to do after. How'd she get home and into her house with no clothes, but another part of her knew it didn't matter. Like he said, the only thing she deserved to wear was cum. Chase slid onto the hood of his car and laid on her back. The cool metal almost felt nice against her naked ass. Lying there, she looked exquisite: nipples hard from the night air and pointed upward and legs open, pussy visible.

"I've waited a long time for this." He walked over to her, his dick hard once more. It was bigger than either of the two guys she slept with before, at least 9 inches long. Chase gulped. She couldn't imagine what it would feel like inside of her—but she didn't have to imagine because she was about to find out. He was between her legs now. Danny moved his cock across her mound, over her stomach, back and forth. The motion cause the hard rod to rub her clit and Chase let out an automatic gasp. "Yeah. You fucking slut. Fucking knew it. You can't wait for it you want it so bad."

He grabbed the base of his dick and lined it up with her entrance. He pushed a little and the head separated her pussy lips. He took one last look at her, spread out naked in front of him. "Jesus Fucking Christ you are such a beautiful piece of fuck meat."

Then he slammed into her.

Chase cried out in surprise. His dick slid a third of the way in on the first thrust. He pulled back a little and thrust again, sinking even deeper into her fuck hole.

"Yes! Yes!" He cried with every thrust, going deeper and deeper into her. Chase continued to cry out with each powerful thrust, her beautiful features twisted in pain and pleasure. She was enjoying it. In her mind, it confirmed her new feelings about herself. It confirmed to her that she was a cockhungry slut, a piece of fuck meat.

But while Chase's cries were a mix of feelings, Danny's cries were all of pure pleasure, as Chase's cunt wrapped tightly around his cock, gripping it as he fucked more and more of himself into her body.

"Fuck! How can a huge fucking slut like you be so tight? No wonder you fuck so many guys and everyone wants it. You were made for this, Chase. You were so fucking made for this you cockwhore."

He continued to fuck her faster and faster, and soon he was plunging all 9 inches into her slutty body. With every slam, Chase's tits bounced, her face twisted, and her perfect mouth let out a moan. She opened her eyes and looked down at her body, past her breasts, and to where his dick slid in and out of her. Her eyes widened at what she saw, at the image of her pussy split wide open and his huge cock pounding inside her. She was being fucked. She was being fucked for the third time ever by a guy she had just left the house with. She was such a fucking slut.

Danny reached down as he fucked her and grabbed her tits, squeezing them in his hands. He pinched her nipples, hard, and Chase cried out in pain and tried to twist her body away.

Her head whipped to the side as he slapped her hard across the face.

"Don't you fucking dare!" he screamed at her, never breaking his rhythm. He slapped her again, this time from the other side. Her face slammed into the hood. "Your body is for men to use however they fucking want! Understand?"

Chase nodded.

"Fucking say it!"

"My... my body is for men to use... however... they want." He slapped her again, then reached down and pinched her nipples, harder this time. Pain shot up from her breasts, and down below she could feel every inch of his cock as it moved in and out of her. She wanted to weep in shame over how wet she was. Suddenly, Danny's thrusts became more frantic and he gripped her entire breast in his hand and squeezed hard.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck oh fuck, Chase you fucking whore. Here it comes you fucking bitch. I know this is what you've been waiting for. This is what you've been dreaming about all day. Fuck you. Fuck you, you FUCKING SLLLUTTTT!!"

He stiffed as he came inside of her. Chase felt his cum spewing against her insides over and over again, coating the walls of her pussy. She fucked him, and his cum was where it belonged, where all men's cum belonged: inside of her.

After a while, he finally pulled out of her. Chase lay panting on the hood, mentally and physically ravaged. Breathing heavily himself, Danny moved to the side of the hood, and slid Chase's body over. "Probably wasn't even your first load of the day. I wonder how many guys came inside of you today already. Can't even keep track can you?" He held his cock in his hand and moved it toward her face. It looked slick and sticky, a mix of his cum and her own juices all over it. "I'm sure you know what to do slut."

Chase looked at his cock for a moment, and then opened her mouth and started sucking.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Chasing Destruction Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds