• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • How to Get Fucked

How to Get Fucked

Submissive girl gets the best of her band director.

I knew I should have knocked. I knew I knew I knew.

But did I?

I opened the door to his office, the band room was empty, chairs strewn about lazily from prior classes. School had let out an hour ago yet I was still here, ready to beg for admission to join the jazz band.

I straightened my skirt, smoothed my shirt around the waist. Mr.T was a tall guy, ironically. He was fully Scottish and along with his height was a furry guy with a beer belly and orange sideburns. I noticed before that sometimes he looked like a hawk with his shark jawbone and stern looks.

He was obviously dominant. It racked my bones whenever he got upset. I could feel the control he needed. But I ignored it because obviously, he's almost twenty years older than me.

Anyway. I walked in and immediately looked to his desk to the front. My words dropped like spilt soup.

He was-

Oh my.

"What are you doing here?!" He yelled, jumping up but obviously stuck in his swivel chair with his pants around his ankles. He was backed way up against the filing cabinet so I could see it all.

My eyes were caught around his midwaist. Oh it was a glorious sight, not a beautiful cock. But a drool worthy one. He had a V of his waist that was covered in red fur up to his chest and before now I had never seen a Man so hairy.

I was drooling.

"Oh my god. " I whispered. Awestruck by the sight of a pulsing red monster. Thick and veiny with a need clearly not met yet.

"You have to go. No no you have to go." He shuffled his papers around distraught but all I could do was stare as the monster between his legs dangled.

"Oh no is that the time oh no." Mr.T grabbed his desk watch and I still stared on.

He looked at me with a sudden curious look. I bit my lip hard.

"Hm." He groaned, face red. The smell of his sweat drew to me. "There are parents coming soon. You can't leave out this door people will already wonder what went on."

This was about the time I finally shifted. Aware how tight and short my skirt really was. I took a step closer without much thought.

Mr.t noticed. He looked sickly serious but shifted more upright so his drooling cock angled towards my head. God it was like an antenna only I was tuned too.

We both heard the voices. The band door opened and Mr.t actually panicked a little. Maybe thinking I wouldn't comply. But oh all I wanted was to comply.

"Get under the desk now!" He scooted back. Shooting scared glances towards the door. He buttoned his shirt back up but not his pants.

I took another step. The voices got louder.

"Get. Under. The. Desk." And that was it. My submissive nature was too much and the tone of voice cut so deep in my brain I immediately dropped and scooted close. I could smell his sweaty earthly man scent.

This was anything but normal.

I crawled but too slowly for his tasted. I could feel the angst but my spine tingled the moment he helped shove me under the desk. And then I gasped. He quickly wheeled close to the desk so both his knees were on either side of my head

I bit my lip hard. His cock. Those soft orbs of skin and delicious man juice hung low and sweaty. I had such an urge. Such a great overwhelming urge.

They walked in. I heard the voices, concerned white lady and her fuckboy husband. They wanted something or another. They had no idea what I was so close to. What my nose and my tongue were inches from meeting.

I decided maybe I would do it for myself.

Mr.t shifted and that was it. I could see one dribble of precum drool down his pisslit and down his rigid fuck tool.

Another bubbled at the tip and I couldn't handle it. I settled onto my knees, my skirt spread. I was glad no one could see behind me, I was sure my skirt rode up exposing my overly wet panties.

Mr.t pretended to cough loudly. His entire body tensed. I knew I must have been doing it right in my head. My little tongue slurped the bottom of his cock to the top, catching the sweaty salty treat left by his arousal. My mouth watered more.

Mr.t was freaking out. I could hear his hurried voice as I worked on the spot right below his piss slit. He was coughing a bit more now. Apologizing for his sickness as I devoured his large balls. He was thick with fur and this scent I couldn't quiet place. It was so delicious I felt so at peace. So at peace as I licked his prick once more before nodding to myself, placing my palms delicately on his thighs to balance as my mouth slowly swallowed the cock of my dreams.

Mr.t loudly apologized again and asked for a reschedule. Bitch white mom and fuckboy dad didn't want to leave for nothing. I could tell mr.t was almost in pain holding back his release from me.

I felt my throat rhythmically contract and ripple along his enormously thick cock. He drooled straight down my throat. Every once in awhile I gave a good suck and I felt him finally grow angry with arousal. He told them he was feeling much too sick. They finally bid him ado.

I heard the door slam.

My delicious fuck tool was ripped from my mouth with such ferocity I felt a slimy trail of saliva and thick precum trail from my mouth onto my lips and chin.

He backed out of his chair.

With his pants still done, he slipped out of them and moved to the door slamming and locking it. I stayed awestruck on the ground, my knees raw.

"How fucking dare you." He growled. I felt the anger and sexual tension grow hard between us. I crawled out of my little sex cave

"I'm going to fuck you so hard."

It wasn't a question. Even if I wasn't ready. It was his territory. I came here for him. I sucked his cock without permission. I shrieked as he grabbed my long silhouettey hair. Pulling my back to his naked torso.

"Let's see what your hiding under here slut." He whispers into my ear.

My throat swallows eagerly and I lick the precum from my licks.

His thick man fingers hook under my skirt. Drawing it down, oh, so slowly. I felt him do the same to me.

This time I felt exposed instead of him. I was anything but in control. The tables had turned, no really this time he slowly pushed me away from him to the front of the desk where angry white mom stood moments ago.

"What a glorious ass you've been hiding from me." He gave a sharp laugh and I felt the blush rise from my cheeks. How many times had I stared at him too long after a practice. Only now to be complimented?

I gripped the table tightly. Pushing his papers and knick knacks away slightly.

He bent down and I withdrew my breathe as he pressed a firm kiss to my right ass cheek. I swallowed again. Lost in that single action.

It was then where he giggled. I barely heard his happy comment about my bald pussy.

He liked from my ass to my tiny red clit. Eliciting the most deliciously loud moan from me. Everything about that single action drove me crazy.

"I can tell you'll be the tightest I've ever had"

I loudly moaned again as he stood straight up against me and let his proudly standing red cock slide against me. The head gracefully rubbing my clit. I moaned in in a dazed state.

"Oh yes" and then he did it.

I screamed. Thrust my head back, my beasts groped with one hand, his other quickly finding my mouth to quiet my horrible moaning scream.

I could feel all of that in my pussy. So hard and thick. Like a fucking wild animal.

I almost cried as he went at me. It was a perfect thrusting rythym. He slapped my ass and tore at it. Molding it like a perfect fuck toy.

The desk made horrible groaning noises as I clamped on and let Mr.t ride me to the heavens. Every slap of his skin on mine brought my head into a daze. I was meant to be fucked like this, basically built for it.

It took minutes before the sound of his juicy balls churned for the last time. Slipping and sliding around the lips of my overly stimulated pussy. I felt my back arch sexually, his fingers wound through my hair and clamped to my ass.

"Here comes the seed sweety. I'm dropping my load." And then like a dog he pushed all the way in as hard as possible. I felt his thighs push me so hard I was on my tip toes.

I felt it pulse inside me. He had my hips so tight I could feel the marks burning my skin. His thick white cum dribbled down his own cock and out onto the backs on my thighs. He pumped a slow couple times. More cum squashed inside me

When he finished I pulled my skirt up. Obvious trails of cum dripping down my thighs. I felt like sitting on the floor defeated. My legs wobbled, but I kept upright.

Mr.t stared at me delighted. In an after cum daze. I was so proud. So fucking proud to have helped him.

"You can definitely join jazz band if you came to ask." I grinned ear to ear.

I nodded and headed for the door but just as I was about to leave he cleared his throat.

I turned around.

"Come back any time though."

*wink*

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • How to Get Fucked

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 364 milliseconds