• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Lisa Needs It Pt. 02

Lisa Needs It Pt. 02

12

When Lisa woke up Saturday morning she found herself in bed spooned against a snoring Wes Thorp. She rubbed her big tits around on his muscular back.

"I don't fucking believe it," she thought, "I've never been fucked like that in my life. I didn't that there were that many ways to do it."

She reached down to fondle his slumbering man meat.

"I wonder if I can wake this up without waking him up?" she mused.

She couldn't believe that she was still horny after all that had happened the night before. Wes had been inexhaustible. Wes had repeatedly taken her mouth and pussy. He had been in her ass twice. There were at least four times that he had fucked her huge jugs and cum all over her face. She had completely lost count of how many times she had cum. The details were a bit of a blur. It all seemed to almost like one, continuous orgasm.

His cock was slowly starting to harden in her hand. She let go of it just long enough to roll over to look at her clock on the nightstand. Nine thirty? She never slept that late even on the weekends. Then she saw the small, framed picture of Harry, her live-in boyfriend just beyond the clock. She always put it on her nightstand when he went out of town. Ordinarily it comforted her. It made her feel like he was watching over her even though he was gone. She put the picture back into the drawer of the nightstand where she kept it when he was home.

"Shit!" she thought, "What the hell am I going to do when Harry gets back?"

She looked back at Wes. Evidently his subconscious had picked up where her hand had left off and his cock was making a foot long impression in the blanket.

Lisa wondered if she could go back to Harry's civilized lovemaking and his seven inch penis. She had already realized the night before the difference between the two. Harry had a penis. Wes had a cock! She and Harry had sex. She and Wes fucked! Harry whispered endearments. Wes shouted obscenities! Harry called her a nymphomaniac. Wes called her a slut!

She had no idea why it turned her on like it did. She just knew that it did and she wanted more! She would worry about Harry later. Right now Wes had twelve inches of hard meat that she needed to suck.

She rose from the bed and walked around to the other side of it. She needed a shower. She needed something to eat. She needed that hot, hard pussy pleaser more.

Lisa carefully lifted the blanket and the sheet away from Wes's body. She licked her lips as his proud pole came into view. Getting down on her knees she bent forward to lightly lick the head of his cock. It tasted like both of them. She licked all the way down to his heavy balls then kissed her way back up. Wes softly moaned in his sleep. Slowly slipping her lips over the helmet she started sucking her way down to the root of the mighty prong, licking as she went.

Lisa took her time with her oral indulgence, partly because she wanted to savor the moment of having him unconscious of the act and partly because she knew that this would wake him up and she had no idea how he would react. The vague apprehension made it more exciting. Her nipples were hardening and her pussy was moistening as she sucked him.

Wes was in that strange twilight between sleep and wakefulness. He felt the slickness and warmth around his dick but didn't immediately register what it was. It was pleasant and hot on, what he assumed was, his morning wood. As he gradually eased into consciousness he realized what was happening. He smiled. It wasn't the first time he had been awakened with a morning blowjob. It damned sure wouldn't be the last. He laid still reveling in the sensation and weighing his options. How should he respond? Every woman was different. Every woman had her own little triggers. Each woman needed her own sort of encouragement. As he came fully aware he knew exactly what to do to rev Lisa's motor.

He reached down to, gently put his hand on Lisa's head. She froze. What would he say? What would he do? Was he pleased? Was he angry at being awakened?

"That's a very nice way to wake up," Wes said.

Lisa tried to smile around her mouthful of dick.

"It's very nice," he continued, "to have a big boobed cum bucket slurping my stalk."

Lisa's nipples became hard as pebbles. Her cunt was drenching itself at his words.

As he sat up he lifted her head off of his length.

"There's just one tiny thing wrong," he said softly.

"What?" said Lisa fearfully, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. What did I do?"

"You didn't ask for permission first," Wes said firmly, "you know the rules."

"I'm sorry," she repeated, bowing her head contritely.

"I know it's hard for you..." he said.

"It is," Lisa said hungrily as she gazed at his powerful stiffness.

Wes stood up as he continued, "... and I'll let it go this time. But, don't do this again. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," said Lisa obediently.

He stroked her hair and said, "We'll go through this one more time."

Lisa nodded.

"What are you?" Wes asked.

"I'm a slut," Lisa answered with a surprising note of pride in her voice.

"What are sluts for?" Wes went on.

"To make men cum," Said resolutely.

"What is your mouth for?"

"To make men cum."

"What are your tits for?"

"To make men cum."

"What is your cunt for?"

"To make men cum."

"What is your ass for?"

"To make men cum!" Lisa shouted happily.

Wes began fondling her huge funbags and twisting her nipples.

"Why do you exist?"

"To make men CUM!" she shouted again.

Wes squeezed her melons hard.

Lisa moaned then whimpered, "Please."

"Please what?" Wes asked with a triumphant grin.

"Please," Lisa whined, "may I suck you cock?"

"Yes," said Wes, smiling.

She dived onto his skin covered steel rod and began slurping and sucking as though she was a condemned prisoner and this was her last meal.

She plunged her lips down to his root. With his pubic hair tickling her nose she grabbed his ass to try to pull him in deeper. She knew she had it all, but she wanted more.

"That's it," said Wes, putting a hand gently one either side of her head, "suck me."

Lisa began sliding her lips back and forth along his commanding prong, licking every surface her tongue could find along the way. Her nipples had hardened into little diamonds. She was hot and horny as hell, but she was also strangely content. This was what she wanted. This was why she was alive. This was her place, on her knees with twelve inches of raging man meat down her throat.

Wes watched her as she blew him. Her conical 42D breasts swayed and wobbled in time with the movements of her head. The slick heat of her mouth and the rapid motion of her soft lips on his cock were bringing him very close to the edge. The tightness of her throat alone could squeeze gallons of cum from his balls.

He reached behind to remove her hands from his ass.

"Play with your tits," he said through ragged breathing.

As he put his hands back on her head she started mauling and groping her huge hooters. She pressed them together tightly enough that she could rub each nipple against the other as Wes began to slowly fuck her throat.

Her pussy was dripping. Her body was on fire. Her brain was shorting out from the sheer amount of physical stimulation. She knew that, when the moment arrived, she wasn't going to have an orgasm. She was going to explode from the inferno of arousal building inside her.

For his part Wes knew that he was getting close. He gripped his stacked English teacher's head tightly as he crammed his hot piston in and out of her throat. He could feel the jizz simmering in his balls. He wasn't going to last too much longer. He was fucking her face with increasing speed. He was going to go off any minute.

Lisa released one of her tits to reach down to finger her drowning cunt. She was so close she couldn't stand it. She clutched her left breast in a vice-like grip as her right breast bounced and bobbed to the rhythm of Wes's erratic motions in and out of her mouth.

Suddenly he yanked her mouth off of his cock and shouted, "Here it comes all over your slutty face!"

His foot-long skin cannon fired volley after volley of cum on Lisa's face, neck, breasts, and hair. Her body detonated into an almost bone crushing orgasm when the first shot of his scalding discharge hit her skin. She screamed then clamped her full lips down over his cock to catch the last few spurts in her mouth. She swished it around with her tongue for a moment to savor the taste before she swallowed.

Wes collapsed backward onto the bed. Lisa slumped forward and rested her head on his thigh.

She looked up him and smiled saying, "Good morning."

"Good morning," he smiled back.

He sat up and said, "We both need to shower."

"Together?" Lisa asked hopefully.

"Not right this minute," he said, "We'll get to that before the weekend is over. Right now you should get cleaned up and I need to make a phone call. Then I'll shower."

"Who are you going to call?" she asked.

Wes grinned and said, "It's a surprise."

Lisa stood up and walked toward the bathroom. She was pretty sure that the "surprise" probably involved Wes's friend Lou Flink. She wasn't sure how she felt about involving the other teenager. On the other hand, she was curious and turned on by the idea of having two cocks to play with. If that's what Wes wanted she would do it.

Wes went to the living room to find his pants. His cell phone was in the pocket. When he found it he called Lou.

Lou answered his phone saying, "Hey, Wes. How'd it go?"

"She's a wild one," Wes said with a chuckle, "Be prepared for a rough ride."

"You said she might be," Lou responded, "Do you want me to make the usual stop on the way?"

"Yeah," said Wes, "I'll make that call when we're done. How was your night?"

"Mrs. Avery was out of town and I thought that the night might be a loss," said Lou, "But, Mom got a call from Mrs. Crenshaw."

Rita Crenshaw was the GILF who lived next door to Wes. She was sixty-two, still built like a brick shithouse, and an absolute wildcat in bed.

"Which gambit did she use to get you over there?" Wes asked.

"Her bookcase fell over and she needed help to set it right," Lou answered.

"That's a new one," Wes observed, "How long did she have you there setting her right?"

"She called around dinner time," said Lou, "I was there until around midnight."

"And you can still walk?" Wes laughed with amazement.

"Barely," said Lou.

"Well, prepare for another slut just like that," said Wes.

"Cool," said Lou, "What time?"

"Noon," said Wes.

"Noon it is," said Lou, "see you then."

Wes hung up and dialed his other call. After finishing his second call he went into Lisa's kitchen to get the morning started right. By the time he finished Lisa was emerging from the bedroom. She wore a sweatshirt, yoga pants, and sandals. Her long, brown hair was still damp from the shower and she hadn't put on any makeup. Even so she was a startlingly beautiful woman. The swell of her breasts distorted the sports logo on her sweatshirt delightfully. The yoga pants fit like a second skin accentuating her round, firm ass.

"I smell coffee," she said with a smile.

"I hope you don't mind," Wes said, "I took the liberty of getting a pot started. I hope you like it strong."

"After last night," said Lisa, "I'm going to need it at industrial strength to get moving today."

"Good," said Wes, "I made so that if we don't drink it all we can go find somebody who's painting his car. He can use it to strip off the old paint."

"Perfect," said Lisa with a big grin.

Wes walked over to the stacked school teacher, took her in his muscular arms, and plunged his tongue deep into her mouth. She moaned and stroked his naked back with the palms of her hands while he fondled her tight butt through her yoga pants.

He broke the kiss and said, "You smell great."

Lisa wrinkled her nose and said, "You smell like sex."

"Sorry," said Wes sheepishly, "I should go shower."

Lisa hugged him more tightly and said, "I wasn't complaining, just observing."

Wes broke free of the hug and said, "I should still go shower."

As he walked away Lisa said, "Want some help? I can get you nice and clean."

"With the soap," Wes asked, "or with your tongue?"

"Yes," said Lisa with a devilish smirk.

Wes raised one eyebrow and said wryly, "I think I'll take my chances alone." He walked off toward the bathroom smiling.

"Suit yourself," said Lisa as she went to the kitchen to get some of that coffee.

Upbeat and flirtatious as Lisa was trying to be she was starting to have some serious reservations about the night before, not to mention the rest of the weekend. What the hell was she doing? If this got out it would ruin her reputation and she might even lose her job. All night, and so far this morning, she had been acting like a completely different woman.

"This isn't me!" she thought desperately, "is it?"

She had never been the submissive type. Defiance and a demand for respect had always been the foundation of her personality. At least that's what she had always thought until now. She had certainly never begged to be fucked or to suck a cock. It had always been the other way around. The simple fact that she was suddenly using words like "fuck" and phrases like "suck a cock" was confusing the hell out of her. She had never used language like that before. All of that was on top of the questions she suddenly had about her relationship with Harry. What about that?

She knew that she should just tell Wes to go home after he came out of the shower. She knew that she wouldn't. She was still reeling from that last kiss. The strong masculine smell of the lean, muscular teenager alone had almost made her give in to him again right there and then.

Wes himself was an enigma, a huge question mark. Last night he had been a demanding brute. This morning his tone was kind and deferential. His comments about making coffee had been almost apologetic. The fact that he had been thoughtful enough to make coffee at all was confusing.

Even during sex, while he had been barking orders, calling her dirty names, and mercilessly ramming that huge cock into her from every possible angle, he had somehow made her feel more wanted and more desirable than any man she had ever been with. She had never been so turned on. Her orgasms had never been on that kind of hair trigger.

She should tell him that it had been fun, but that he should go home as soon as he came out of the shower. She wasn't sure that she could. She knew that she didn't want to. She wanted, no needed, to get as much of Wes Thorp and his savage fucking as she could before the weekend was over. She would deal with the consequences later.

When Wes finished his shower he came back into the living room wearing only his jeans. He headed to the kitchen to pour himself some coffee.

Lisa watched him as he moved. Just looking at him was getting to her. Her nipples were making dents in her sweatshirt already.

Leaving the kitchen Wes went to sit down next to Lisa on the couch. He took a sip from his cup then put the cup down on the coffee table.

"We should probably talk," he said.

As softly and directly as he had spoken the statement still startled Lisa. She had expected that she would have to be the one to say that and she really didn't want to right now.

"You probably have a few questions," Wes said.

"More than a few," said Lisa, "way more than a few. How did you know?"

"That's part of why I thought that we should take separate showers," said Wes, "It would give us each a little time to think."

"I guess that would be my first question," said Lisa, "Why is it that, this morning, you're all politeness, deference, and consideration when last night you were fucking me ragged and calling me every name in the book?"

Wes smiled mischievously and said, "You seemed to like it. Didn't it turn you on?"

"Like nothing else ever has," said Lisa, "but, that doesn't answer my question."

"Haven't you ever been a different person, during sex, than you are the rest of the time?" Wes asked.

Lisa thought about that for a moment then said, "I had never actually thought about it before. You're right. I guess it's the level of contrast with you that's throwing me."

"I can understand that," said Wes.

"That's another thing," said Lisa, "you seem to understand a lot of things that you should be too young to figure out. Some of them are things I haven't worked out yet and I'm more than a decade older."

"Okay," said Wes, "you're what? Twenty-nine?"

She kissed him on the cheek and said, "You're sweet. I'm thirty-two."

"Okay," said Wes, "you're thirty-two. That doesn't mean that you've had the same experience I have or have had to ask and answer the same questions about your life that I have."

Lisa gazed at Wes in wonder. She had never met anyone quite like him before. She put one arm over his shoulders and the other around his waist. She snuggled in closely.

"You're a very strange young man, Wesley Thorp," she said softly.

"I've been called worse," he answered smiling.

"I mean it," she said, "you're an absolute savage in bed, but out of bed you're downright wise. You're what my grandmother used to call 'an old soul'. I'm not sure what to do with you."

"You could stay right where you are for a while," Wes said.

"I'd like that," Lisa whispered.

"Me too," said Wes.

The two just sat holding each other for a long time.

After a while Lisa asked, "You've been with a lot of women. Haven't you?"

"Yes," Wes answered.

"Anyone I know?" she asked.

"I can't tell you that," said Wes, "besides the fact that it would be kind of rude is the fact that talking out of school, so to speak, could hurt a lot of people besides the women themselves."

"That's reassuring," she said, "it's one of the things I had a question about."

"Nothing that happens here will leave here," said Wes, "I promise."

"Good," said Lisa as she nestled in closer.

"Any other questions?" Wes asked.

"Yes," said Lisa, 'but, not right now. I'm too comfortable to talk."

"Fair enough," said Wes hugging her tightly.

Suddenly the door buzzer sounded. Lisa sat up startled.

"That," said Wes with a big grin, "would be my surprise. You should answer it."

Lisa jumped up from the couch and buzzed the visitor in.

"Now," said Wes, "Take off that sweatshirt."

"What? To answer the door?" asked Lisa with shock, "I can't I'm not even wearing a bra under this."

"I didn't think so," said Wes, "That's one more reason to take it off."

"But, Wes," she started to object.

Wes jumped to his feet.

"Now!" he shouted commandingly.

Lisa was surprised by his sudden shift of tone. But, as it had the night before, his orders made her nipples hard and her pussy wet, so she didn't argue with him. She pulled the sweatshirt up over her head and tossed it aside. Her massive jugs joyfully bounced when released from their confinement.

Wes's surprise knocked on the door.

"Answer it," Wes ordered, "and stand up straight. Let those torpedoes jump up and say 'Hi'. Tits like those need to be seen."

She straightened her back and opened the door. As she had half expected there stood Lou Flink. What she hadn't expected was that he was carrying a large flat box and a plastic shopping bag. What was Wes up to?

Lou was just enough shorter than Lisa that, when she opened the door, he found himself eyeball to nipple with her huge, conical tits. He was completely dumbstruck. They were better than he had ever imagined.

He licked his lips and said, "Hi," weakly.

Lisa had seen men stare at her breasts before, but she had never seen anyone react like Lou. He was frozen in place and could barely speak. It was a new thrill for her.

"I could get used to this very quickly," she thought.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Lisa Needs It Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds