• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Long Distance Tease

Long Distance Tease

Recently, my wife and I have been role-playing the idea of teasing cuckoldry and we both find it a huge turn on. The other day, we visited together a new adult "toy store" in our neighborhood where we looked at realistic, silicone dildos to add more spice to our games. My wife found one she liked; it was thick and veined and very black. The problem was, this particular model was a modest 6 inches long. When my wife called the manager over and asked her, "Do you have this model in a larger size? I like my black cocks long and thick," I almost came in my pants! We settled on a 10 inch "Chocolate" guy and when we got back in the car, she took her new friend out of the tubed packaging and started stroking it lovingly. I wanted to start something right there in the parking lot, but she told me to get my eyes on the road and drive home.

Once we got home, I was sure the fun would begin. After all, she seemed as eager and anxious as I was. But to my surprise, as I loosened my belt and started to pull down my pants, she grabbed my hands to stop me.

"Not so fast, lover," she ordered, "You're going to the city on business in two days, aren't you?"

I nodded, confused.

"I think we'll wait until then. I'll have a nice surprise for you. But you have to swear that you won't beat off before then. I don't care if you play with yourself thinking about our new toys, but no cumming without my permission! Understand?"

I didn't really understand, but I readily agreed and immediately felt myself getting hard just imagining what mysterious pleasures lay ahead!

Two days later, I was flying to New York after a very interesting evening at home. Once we were in bed for the night (earlier than usual due to my morning flight) she produced a bottle of little blue pills and, strangely, told me to put it in my suitcase. Then she shook one out and insisted that I swallow it!

"But I thought we weren't going to do anything until I was away," I said.

"I didn't say we wouldn't DO anything, sweetie," was her answer, "I just said you couldn't cum."

Well, I had been taking her advice and playing with myself for the last couple of days, without an orgasm, of course, but I certainly hadn't been enhancing my already intense horniness with those pills!

After waiting a half hour or so for the pill to take effect while we both read our novels (well, I attempted to read but my attention was really elsewhere!) my sexy wife leaned over and lightly rubbed my cock through my boxers. He immediately sprang to attention. Now, I'm not the most well endowed guy on the planet. Flaccid, I am only about an inch or two and even fully erect, I only register about 4 1/2 inches. My wife knows that for some reason it turns me on, in a strange kind of way, when she teases me about my size.

"Oh, my little guy was ready to be petted, I see," she taunted, "Have you been thinking about what might be 'cumming' up tomorrow? Have you been teasing him yourself? You haven't spurted your little cummies have you?"

"No, I haven't cum," I swore, "Really, I haven't. I might have played with it a little bit, though," I admitted.

"Well, then, why don't you show me how you've been doing that?" she challenged.

I just looked at her, not really getting it. What did she want me to do?

"Stroke your little dick, honey," she said, a little more forcefully, "Jerk it and rub it just like you do when I'm not around. But remember, no cumming!" she added, and, just for emphasis, she slapped my raging hard-on violently, making it sway back and forth in my shorts.

I started out rubbing it slowly up and down inside the boxers until she told me to take it out and play with it exactly the way I did by myself. Well, when I'm really horny, like I was that night, but don't want to finish it off, I like to put two or three fingers deep down at the base of my cock, pushing down even below the surface and into the top of the scrotum, then, with the tips of my fingers, I rub in small circles, almost like a woman playing with her clit. It's an amazing feeling and gets me hard as a rock but keeps me from going over the edge. Then, I intersperse those rubs with the occasional full stroke, cupping my palm over the head and teasing the shaft with my fingers. This will bring me very close to an orgasm, but I can usually stop the strokes by grabbing it at the base and squeezing until the edge recedes, then starting the curling rubs again. I went through this routine, closing my eyes to feel that I was alone (but peeking at my wife now and then, which made me feel a little guilty, a little dirty and ashamed in a very horny way!)

Meanwhile my wife kept up an amazing running commentary, whispering huskily in my ear at times and then switching to a hard, commanding voice or a teasing, condescending tone. It went something like this:

"That's right, baby, stroke your little penis. Rub and rub and rub that hard little nub. Do it to yourself and don't let your wife catch you because she might punish you. She might make you sorry for pulling your peenie like a little boy. She might spank your little cock. Spank it yourself. Right now! (I did, but not hard enough for her) I said SPANK it! (And here she showed me what she meant) Are you close? How badly do you want to cum? Beg me! Beg me to let you cum. (I did and she just laughed) Stop stroking. Look at it, twitching like that in the air! That was close, wasn't it? All right, stroke it hard now. Fuck your hand like a cunt. Fuck it. Fuck it hard. Now, stop!"

This went on for a good half hour and I was suffering and loving it. Then she told me to stop and said, " Here's a little something to think about on your flight and while you're in meetings tomorrow." At which point, she bent over and licked the length of cock (not all that long!) with the curl of her wet tongue, then teased the head with her tongue tip and finally, suddenly, engulfed my hard little guy and took the whole thing down her throat, right to the balls, held it there while her tongue circled around the shaft and her throat muscles swallowed against the head before she slowly, very slowly slid her lips back up to the tip and released me with a sucking "POP." Turning over and cuddling down for sleep she smirked and said, "Have a great day, sweetie and call me tomorrow when you're settled into your hotel for the night."

After a long day of uncomfortable air travel and monotonous meetings, I was very glad to check in to my mid-town hotel and pour myself a few fingers of good scotch from the bottle I had bought at a nearby liquor store.

Once I settled down, I called Monica, my wife, to let her know I had arrived safely. As I listened to the phone ring on her end, I began to unpack my bag. Her phone went to voice mail and I felt a tingle in my groin as I left a message telling her that I was safely in my hotel room and asking her to give me a call sometime that evening.

After putting away my clothes and toiletries, I headed downstairs to the hotel's bar and ordered a sandwich and a beer for dinner. Sitting at the bar, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was a text from Monica reading, "Text me when you have eaten dinner and gone to your room for the night. Oh, and have several beers or large glasses of water before you call and stay away from the toilet!"

Well, that was a strange request. That tingle returned and I ordered a second pint of beer. By the time I got back to my room, I already felt like I needed to pee. A new text from my wife told me to take a blue pill, have another drink and turn on my iPad and connect to the hotel's wifi. I did all of that and tried not to think about my full bladder.

Finally, my tablet struck a tone and when I responded, I saw that Monica was calling me on the video APP. I answered and the screen filled not with her familiar face but with the image of a large black cock, fully erect with bulging veins and a big, bulbous head. After the initial shock, I realized that she had her tablet's camera focused on our favorite dildo. I could hear her laughing just off camera.

"Well, sweetheart," she said, "You're far out of town and I was lonely for company so I invited a friend for a sleepover."

I found it hard (pun intended) to answer. My own, much smaller erection mirrored the one I saw on my screen. "God, Monica," I managed to say, "You are so hot."

"Oh, baby, you ain't seen nothin' yet!" She said and suddenly her face was sharing the screen with the dildo. Her tongue emerged and very slowly licked a path from the root of the black cock up to the top, before her lips suddenly engulfed the head. My hand moved to my crotch almost involuntarily and rubbed the length of my hardened prick through my boxers.

"I know you must be touching yourself," Monica guessed, "So turn that camera around and show me."

I touched the camera icon on my screen and the little image in the corner switched to a view of my legs and feet. I adjusted it until it centered on my crotch, where my hand was squeezing my hard-on.

"Hey, what the hell," Monica barked, "Get that underwear off!"

I followed her instructions and peeled my boxers down my legs, exposing my very hard little cock. By now, the urge to cum and the urge to piss were battling it out in my brain. But Monica was just getting started.

"Okay, now I want you to grab your little weenie at the base and hold it tight. Nothing is going to come out of it until I say so. Not pee and not cum. Do you understand?"

I could only give a little moan in reply but I did as I was told. On my screen, Monica opened her mouth and slowly swallowed the entire length of the dildo, holding it in her throat for a moment before slowly sliding the whole eight inches back out, her saliva dripping onto the shaft.

"My boyfriend loves it when I deep throat his beautiful cock," she whispered, "Do you like watching me suck him?"

"Oh, God, yes," I answered, squeezing my own cock as hard as I could. "You're turning me on so much, baby."

She just gave a little evil laugh as she stroked the length of the dildo that was wet with her drool. "I like to give him a hand job, too," she said, first slow," and she ran her curled fingers up and down the shaft very slowly, pausing each time to swirl around the head, "Then fast!" She grabbed the shaft tightly and jerked it furiously at least twenty strokes, then stopped abruptly and returned to the slow caresses.

"Stroke your cock exactly like I'm jerking my boyfriend," she told me, "But no cumming." She repeated the torturous fast/slow hand job and I mirrored her actions on my own swollen cock. Each time I got near the twentieth fast stroke I thought I might cum but it stopped just in time, then kept the exquisitely painful edge through at least half of the slow, loose strokes. Every single time I got close to cumming, on the fast strokes, she would slow down and lightly caress the dildo, almost as if she could feel how close I was. She is incredible!

After several minutes of this torture she switched gears.

"I'm going in the bathroom now and I want you to go into your bathroom," she said. "I'm bringing my black friend and I want you to put your boxers back on. And we'll both bring our tablets."

More mystery! But I complied. Once we were both in our respective bathrooms, she told me to sit on the edge of the tub and watch the show on my screen. The she spread her legs, bent her knees and positioned the dildo horizontally under her crotch. The screen shot moved to a close-up and as I watched, mesmerized, she let loose a strong stream of pee right on to the head of the dildo. I felt a shock of incredible horniness as I imagined the hot piss on my own cock; my bladder reminded my brain how very badly it needed relief.

"Oh, God, honey, can I please pee now? I have to go so bad!" I pleaded.

"Sure you can," she answered," Go ahead." I stood up and started to pull my boxers down, but she barked at me, "Oh, no! Leave those boxers on and sit back down. Now focus the camera on yourself and piss your pants like the naughty little boy that you are."

That did it! As soon as I sat back down on the edge of the tub, a little bit of piss escaped my dick. It just made me want even more to release it all, but my raging hard on was making it impossible. I moaned and I heard my wife laugh. She had finished soaking the dildo now and was rubbing her clit while she watched my struggle.

"Poor baby," she laughed, "Try pushing on your tummy."

I did, but it didn't help. "Okay, I know," Monica said, "Slap your cock good and hard." I slapped it - a kind of medium strength hit.

"I said SLAP IT!," she shouted and demonstrated by giving the wet dildo a mighty smack.

"I'm trying," I whined, and gave it a little harder blow.

"Harder!" she said, and whacked the dildo again. The trouble was that even though slapping my cock might help the erection to recede, watching her with the dildo was bringing it right back. Finally, I closed my eyes and slapped my penis as hard as I could, three times. I could hear Monica's laughter but tried to ignore it. Finally, my cock softened a bit and I pushed down, pressing hard. All of a sudden, a huge stream of piss erupted from my cock. It quickly soaked through my boxers and ran down my legs into the tub. More and more piss came out. My shorts were so wet they dripped and the feeling of relief was almost as good as the orgasm I still craved.

Monica was cheering and clapping her hands. "Look at the bad boy wetting himself," she cried, "Look at the nasty little boy soaking his panties with his pee. Now you're going to have to wear those soaking wet panties all day, you naughty boy," she said through her derisive laughter.

Finally, the stream subsided and I was left sitting there in a puddle of my own pee, the sopping cloth of my underwear turning cold.

"Now rub your little weenie through your wet panties," Monica told me, "rub that wet cloth all over your little dick." She had turned mean and demanding, now, a dominatrix, rubbing her clit furiously.

I reached down and began stroking the wet cloth along the length of my quickly stiffening prick. It was uncomfortable but somehow strangely erotic. There was a lump in my throat as I followed her instructions, rubbing myself exactly as she told me, growing and hardening in the wet "panties," as she had called them.

"I want you to cum with me now, my little slave. Cum in your pants. Mix your cum with the piss in your pants. I want to see you do it. Oh, yes. Do it to yourself. Do it now!" Monica shoved the big dildo back into her dripping wet cunt, then kept rubbing her clit. As she began to make the high-pitched moaning sounds that I knew meant she was going over the edge, I felt my own orgasm start to build. I held onto my wet cock and felt the first surge. It shot right through the wet underpants and on to my thigh. Five more spasms soaked the front of my boxers and the mingled emissions looked so nasty and sexy that I pumped out still another load.

It was the hottest sex I had ever experienced. I looked at the iPad again. I saw Monica's beautiful face as she blew me a kiss and said, "Sleep well, honey. I'll expect a call from you tomorrow night."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Long Distance Tease

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds