• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kidnapped Kristin Ch. 11

Kidnapped Kristin Ch. 11

Kristin's stomach flipped when the trainer called her over. She'd done her best to be obedient and unobtrusive, but somehow she'd failed and drawn the attention of the man who held so much power over her. Something in the back of her mind said that being spanked in front of the other girls couldn't be that bad, but her body didn't believe it, and her palms sweated and her heart pounded anyway as she crawled over to him.

"Up on your knees. Boxed arms. Face them. Now, doll, we need to discuss last night."

Last night? What had she done last night? She'd done exactly what he said and hadn't heard any complaint from him until he put her in her cell. And what could she have done wrong in there?

"While you have done an acceptable job of learning your place as a sexual object, it must be emphasized that your are a sexual object for whoever is in charge of you. At this stage of your training, that someone is me. And I did not give you permission to rub your slutty little cunt last night."

Kristin felt a dropping sensation and flushed hot from her head to her toes. Even alone in her cell she wasn't safe. Her behavior was under constant scrutiny and everything was subject to control. Her body was, in the very realest sense, not hers at all.

"This goes for all you horny little sluts. No rubbing yourselves off. That's selfish, and no one wants to see a slut being selfish. If your owner wants a show, then you give him a show, but until then you touch only with permission, or are touched your owner or whoever he wants to touch you. No fucking yourselves with whatever you find around your cells. I've had desperate little girls do it with all kinds of things, and it's dangerous and unhealthy. All three of your holes will be filled with appropriate objects at appropriate times in your training, and I don't care just how much you want them filled now. Squirming, tits? Want something stuffed in you? And yes, sluts, I know about the humping the rolled up blanket trick. You have to be a very stealthy humper to get away with that one. All that's going to happen is you'll lose blanket privileges, and slaves who train hard need their sleep. Tell me, doll, what did you do last night that you now know you shouldn't?"

"I touched myself, Sir."

"I?"

"This slave touched herself, Sir."

"Itself. You're an object, not a person."

"This slave touched itself, Sir."

"Touched what part of itself, doll? Be specific."

"This slave touched its...pussy..Sir."

"Let's go with 'cunt'. Nice girls have pussies. Dirty little slave sluts have cunts. And are cunts, but that's someone's name and we don't want to confuse her, do we cunt?"

"No Sir. This slave touched its cunt."

"And why did this slave do such a thing?"

"I...this slave...habit, Sir."

"This slave makes such a practice of rubbing its drippy little cunt that it can't help itself?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Well, that's a habit we'll have to break, isn't it, doll?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Remember how I made lilly show off her third fuckhole yesterday, doll?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"Lean back, knees far apart, hands by your ankles."

Kristin thought her shame couldn't get any worse than it had admitting what she'd done, but leaning back with her pussy, or as he called it, her cunt, exposed felt even worse. She was almost used to being naked and on display, but this was something more and something worse, like being reduced to nothing more than her most intimate parts on display. The trainer clipped her wrists to her ankles and snapped a bar of some kind to each ankle cuff so she couldn't move them together.

"Keep those knees apart, doll. If you close them at all, I start over. Count off."

Kristin couldn't quite see him for her leaned-back vantage, but she felt the end of the crop as it slapped down on her exposed pubic mound, stinging worse than she'd imagined. From the part of her that had managed to confess to touching despite her shame, she managed to draw out a "One! Thank you Sir!"

The crop slapped her again, right next to where the first blow had landed. "Two! Thank you Sir!" The strain of holding the leaned-back position hurt almost as bad as the sting of the crop, and she found that focusing on that dull steady pain took some of her attention off the sting of the crop and the burning where it had impacted.

The third struck her clitoris, and the sting of that couldn't be ignored. Kristin felt her eyes begin to tear up, but managed to spit out a "Three! Thank you Sir!"

The fourth and fifth struck in quick succession, right where the first two had landed. Kristin could barely keep up, but still managed to say "Four thank you Sir five thank you Sir!" through a veil of tears.

The pause before the sixth was just a bit longer than the other pauses had been, but it felt like an eternity to Kristin. When it came, it landed dead center between the first two impact sites. Kristin nearly choked on a sob, but managed to spit out "Six, thank you Sir!"

The seventh and eighth were slightly lower than the first two had been, introducing new stinging and burning, but Kristin managed to sound off for them, and for the nineth, which landed near the site of the first.

The tenth was to the clitoris again, and shocked Kristin harder than the first time, since she'd been expecting the pattern to be kept up. Through gritted teeth and with streaming eyes, she said "Ten, thank you Sir!"

"Good job, doll. Didn't miss one. Now hold still while I get you unclipped. I want you to lie on your back, knees up and apart. There you go. tits, get up here! Lotion her up for me!"

Kristin whimpered a bit at the thought. Somehow the thought of the trainer's gentle touch and congratulatory words felt like it would soothe her pain quite a bit, but having another girl do it just felt insulting. She raised a hand to her mouth to hide the sobbing that she couldn't hold back.

"Keep them on the floor by your side, doll. There you go."

Kristin felt the cool hand of the girl called tits as it gently applied lotion to her stinging vagina.

"Come on, tits, it isn't going to bite. Get that lotion everywhere I reddened. Better. Touch it like you mean it. You're going to be touching plenty of cunts, believe you me. You know your owner might not be male, right? And even if he is, he might want to see a show. Thats too much lotion, tits. doll is a sloppy enough mess without you adding. Wipe it up."

Kristin felt herself squirming at the hand rubbing her crotch despite her pain, and despite the fact that she obviously wasn't interested in girls. It was one thing to be reacting this way to a handsome man touching her, even if he was some kind of sociopathic monster, but a girl's hand shouldn't get her so turned on. But turned on she was. Not enough that she couldn't hide it, that had only happened a few mortifying times before, but undeniably turned on.

"Good job, tits. Up on your knees, don't go anywhere. Let me check something, doll."

The man knelt down beside Kristin and inserted one finger in her undeniably wet vagina. So there was no hiding it, then. She felt like she'd been continually blushing since he called her up, but somehow she felt herself getting even hotter and darker. Or maybe the hot feeling was sexual arousal? She didn't even know anymore, and hated herself for it.

"Well look at this. What's got you so hot, doll? Are you a masochist? Or just like a pretty girl with big tits touching you? What do you think, tits? Has she got the hots for you?"

"Don't know, Sir!" The girl called tits sounded nearly as embarrassed as Kristin, thank God. Kristin imagined the girl's tone being scornful or disgusted instead.

"Well, doll? What is it?"

"Sir..." was all Kristin could manage.

"I don't expect you know, doll. But I'll have my eye on you. Up on your knees. Next to tits. What about you, tits? Did touching her get you all fired up? A little, I see. Not as much as doll, though. All right, both of you, back in place."

As she returned to the line, Kristin's shame continued to burn. She'd never been so embarrassed. And, to make it a million times worse, she'd never been more turned on.

Kristin crawled back to her place in line, trying but mostly failing not to cry. The shame of being beaten and humiliated burned worse than anything she could remember. Worst of all, her body had betrayed her again. Everything her trainer had said about her being nothing but a sexual plaything completely at the mercy of her...her cunt had been proven true. She felt with a strange mixture of dread and arousal that he'd only begun to humiliate her, too, and that her body would continue to betray her as he did worse and worse things to her.

Tears streamed down her face as she assumed the kneeling position with boxed arms again. It was all she could do to keep from breaking down into a sobbing mess right there, and she barely heard her trainer's voice as he said "All fours, turn right. Follow me, cunt. The rest of you, follow." Out of the corner of her eye she saw minou moving and did the same in a zombie-like daze, crawling back to the familiar semicircle in the center of the room.

"Dry your eyes, sluts. Crying distracts from training. If you want to cry, they can squeeze all the tears out of you downstairs, but I know that you'd rather be good girls for me right here, wouldn't you?"

His tone was gentle and comforting again, but somehow it just made Kristin cry harder. She realized now that she wasn't the only one, and that the girls on either side of her were crying, as were cunt and tits.

"All right, I want each of you to relax for a minute. My lovely assistant is going to bring you a damp rag, and you're going to get yourselves together and then wipe the tears and snot off your face before we get back to training."

The short-haired girl came by with a rough damp washcloth as promised, and Kristin took a few deep breaths and managed to compose herself. She may have shown weakness by being unable to resist his touch, but she wouldn't break down. She would be herself, not the desperate slutty sex slave he wanted her to be. She would find the strength to resist mentally even if her body was at his mercy. She wouldn't cry, and she wouldn't break. If she was going to be trained to be a sex slave, there was no way around that, but she could stay Kristin and not be whatever he was trying to mold her into. She could silently bear the humiliation, the indignity, and the sexual abuse, and stay strong enough to find her way out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kidnapped Kristin Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds